Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

On 11/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, Johnston said:

Actually you guys should go to “Hotel Harmoni” , the one beside McD at nagoya.

( not hotel harmoni suites and also not hotel harmoni one. Just Hotel Harmoni ) 

Eventhough the place is not crowded as before. But, there some REGULAR VISITORS AND SOME MEMBERS STILL GO THERE  and SOME OF THEM ARE “PLU” .

AND ALSO IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU CAN FIND STR8 MEN WHO ENJOY GAY SEX!!!!  

Even there is a person almost everyday is going there for hunting mature men (over 30 yrs old ).

Hunting Time :

Around 5/6 pm until 8 pm ( indonesia time )

start from 7pm most regular visitor or member who come there for gym are start to leave. 

before 5 pm no need to come, no one at there.

But most of them ( including me ) are prefer or like  mature men ( over 30 yrs old ) 

most of them don’t like Young blood / twink

For those who like to hunting PLU at mall

You can try go to Nagoya Hill Mall.

( For me , this mall is the right place for hunting PLUv) 

Use you gayradar because at every floor’s toilet (especially the one at LG floor ) everyday you can find PLU . There are many types such as indonesian, chinese old, twick etc

all you can find PLU.

Information from :

Johnston

A gay men who lives at Batam.

The place called “KEYAKI SPA” located at 3 floor Harmoni Hotel, beside McD Jodoh. 

Facilities : Swimming pool, Gym , Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi ( For sauna , steam and jacuzzi room are separated by gender )

Edited by Johnston

16 hours ago, Johnston said:
1 hour ago, Johnston said:

The place called “KEYAKI SPA” located at 3 floor Harmoni Hotel, beside McD Nagoya. 

Facilities : Swimming pool, Gym , Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi ( For sauna , steam and jacuzzi room are separated by gender )

Is there a fee for using its Keyaki spa faciilites? May need to change my massage timing if i decide to go then

9 hours ago, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Yes. The rule says Yes. But just tell the staff that you stay with your friend. Allowed number of person per room is only two persons per room.

Just like breakfast, if it is inclusive then only accepted for two persons. So if you come with two friends then one will get charged.

Hoping that the staff is a kind guy that are OK.

Cheer,

Alex

Would it be better to stay at other hotel and cruise at this harmoni hotel spa?

16 hours ago, Nash.Da.Bash said:

Is the sauna at Harmoni Jodoh still active with boys cruising? 

I met a caucasion guy 2 weeks ago. We chatted for a while and exchanged handjob at the steam.

Another time, was with a local guy last week.

So yes, it is still cruisy for me. As I always mention, if you are not setting your standard too high, you can find guys meet guys to have some fun with.

So good luck :) 

12 hours ago, curiovan said:

I met a caucasion guy 2 weeks ago. We chatted for a while and exchanged handjob at the steam.

Another time, was with a local guy last week.

So yes, it is still cruisy for me. As I always mention, if you are not setting your standard too high, you can find guys meet guys to have some fun with.

So good luck :) 

OK I'll let you know when I'm there and you can meet me :D

14 hours ago, pokemon said:

How should we go from harbour bay ferry terminal to harmoni hotel?  The most efficient method?

the easiest way is to go by taxi and just tell the driver to harmoni hotel jodoh, because there are 3 harmoni hotels, the oldest one is in jodoh, 2nd is in Nagoya, the 3rd is in Batam Centre

16 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Anyone can recommend good hotel in Batam that come with private pool that can do some skinny dipping with a small group?

planning a trip for CNY there, hope to be able to go skinny dipping in the private pool and get rimmed by pool side too. 

Any suggestions from the experts?:yuk:

I will suggest not to hold such event in Batam. Let me remind you, this is a Muslim country afterall

Lately, a couple of LGBT private events was caught by the government on video. The local media was making sensational coverage of it. The video of the individuals involved has been sharing on social media. It was horrible, really feel sorry for those involved. 

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
20 hours ago, curiovan said:

I will suggest not to hold such event in Batam. Let me remind you, this is a Muslim country afterall

Lately, a couple of LGBT private events was caught by the government on video. The local media was making sensational coverage of it. The video of the individuals involved has been sharing on social media. It was horrible, really feel sorry for those involved. 

Thanks for tips.

will try to be more low key:yuk:

4 hours ago, Benny Starter said:

What’s in jodoh harmoni? How to cruise there?

Keyaki Spa, Harmoni Hotel Level 3 which opens for visitor. Juz pay entry fee around 60k-80k, they give give a locker and 2 towels.

It is a family friendly Spa, not every visitor is PLU, sometimes you can have a family with father and his children there, so be careful and smart. 

2 hours ago, curiovan said:

Keyaki Spa, Harmoni Hotel Level 3 which opens for visitor. Juz pay entry fee around 60k-80k, they give give a locker and 2 towels.

It is a family friendly Spa, not every visitor is PLU, sometimes you can have a family with father and his children there, so be careful and smart. 

I am confused. Is this jodoh harmoni hotel in between McDonald’s and kfc?

4 hours ago, pokemon said:

I am confused. Is this jodoh harmoni hotel in between McDonald’s and kfc?

Harmoni Group has 3 hotels at Batam City

1.) Harmoni One Hotel located at Batam Centre

2.) Harmoni Suites Hotel Located at Nagoya Centre

3.) Harmoni Hotel ( only )  is the most cruisy place for hunting PLU and also the oldest of those 3 hotels.it located depends who do you ask. some locals would said it located at jodoh between McD and KFC  and some locals would said it located at nagoya between McD and KFC , due it located at border between nagoya district and jodoh district.

For those non-locals, you will get confuse because of the location.

the most important clue is “located between McD and KFC”

at Batam City only have 2 branches of McD. One branch is located at batam centre & the other one is beside Harmoni Hotel

if you still don’t get it?

kindly ask Mr. Google / Map to assist you 

PS: 

For those who plan to visit there today, 

hopefully will see you there 

Edited by Johnston

4 hours ago, Johnston said:

Harmoni Group has 3 hotels at Batam City

1.) Harmoni One Hotel located at Batam Centre

2.) Harmoni Suites Hotel Located at Nagoya Centre

3.) Harmoni Hotel ( only )  is the most cruisy place for hunting PLU and also the oldest of those 3 hotels.it located depends who do you ask. some locals would said it located at jodoh between McD and KFC  and some locals would said it located at nagoya between McD and KFC , due it located at border between nagoya district and jodoh district.

For those non-locals, you will get confuse because of the location.

the most important clue is “located between McD and KFC”

at Batam City only have 2 branches of McD. One branch is located at batam centre & the other one is beside Harmoni Hotel

if you still don’t get it?

kindly ask Mr. Google / Map to assist you 

PS: 

For those who plan to visit there today, 

hopefully will see you there 

Thank you so much for your crystal information.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.