Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Went to Harmoni to gym yesterday and there was hardly anyone. I was fully naked in the sauna and I jerked off, quite thrilling HAHA. When I was showering got 1 teen boy tried to cruise me cos he kept walking pass my shower cubicle and looking at me. Didn't really see his face or body but I think average looking.

Went there again today and OMG the place like so dead. Nobody one. Doesn't seem to be happening lei hahaha. Will be gymming there for 3 weeks so see how it goes haha~

2 hours ago, J0Boo said:

Went to Harmoni to gym yesterday and there was hardly anyone. I was fully naked in the sauna and I jerked off, quite thrilling HAHA. When I was showering got 1 teen boy tried to cruise me cos he kept walking pass my shower cubicle and looking at me. Didn't really see his face or body but I think average looking.

Went there again today and OMG the place like so dead. Nobody one. Doesn't seem to be happening lei hahaha. Will be gymming there for 3 weeks so see how it goes haha~

Haha nice. Gonna be there tomorrow. Hope it'll be cruisy! 

13 hours ago, J0Boo said:

i expected that , hence i didnt even bother

Okay so I went slightly later to Harmoni today, crowd was bigger probably cos is Friday. 2 boys were definitely cruising but my god they no balls to do it at all. Don't know is it they picky or what but I shall not comment on their looks :mellow: One of them damn funny, take off shirt, after a while wear back shirt, then take off again and repeat. Just get down to it lah wait for what LOL. I think they went to play with each other in the end in the steamroom. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 2/1/2019 at 10:02 PM, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

I am in Batam for 3D2N.....any one need Authentic and Genuine Sensual Tantric Massage can DM me.

Alex

+628980626551 (WA)

Not going batam anymore.

i think it is too boring for a CNY trip.

no hot guys around for me! 

Thanks Alex for showing me around last time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest johnsonklt
17 minutes ago, kkennyy said:

Is it safe to go alone?..

yes, it is safe

I had been there 2yrs ago

it is advisable to book hotel online

u can also book thru BW for massage & guide too.  

all the best  &  enjoy urself,  hv a good trip

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.