Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

• 3 months later...
Guest Joseph

Oh yes. I went there few times. It is close to the junction of Jin Sha Jiang lu and Da Du He Lu, on the left side of the road if you are coming in frm the city. Lotsa cute boys. My only complaint is that they insist that u should change into some very thick and cumbersome bathrobe and take a bath in a small and not so nice looking bathroom. Rather go for outcall. The charge for M2M massage is RMB350 plus cost of taxi fare for the masseur to and from your location/hotel.

Oh yes. I went there few times. It is close to the junction of Jin Sha Jiang lu and Da Du He Lu, on the left side of the road if you are coming in frm the city. Lotsa cute boys. My only complaint is that they insist that u should change into some very thick and cumbersome bathrobe and take a bath in a small and not so nice looking bathroom. Rather go for outcall. The charge for M2M massage is RMB350 plus cost of taxi fare for the masseur to and from your location/hotel.

Can I check if there is any MRT station nearby and what is the tips expected?

Guest Joseph

Besides the one at 889 Jinshajiang Road, there are 2 others I can recommend, and the masseurs there are equally gorgeous.

The websites are www.zzd1069.com

www.yjbspa.com

The first one is at Zhou Jia Bang Lu. I think it is number 201. It is inside some low rise private apartments. There is no subway train nearby. The nearest I think is at Xu Jia Hui, but it is a good 30 minutes walk from Xu Jia Hui Station. My advice is you take a taxi from Xu Jia Hui station, ask the taxi driver to bring you to Minzhu Hotel. Taxi ride should cost around RMB11 or about S$2.20. From Minzhu Hotel, cross the main road, turn left and look for #201, walk through the gate (with security guard just outside) and you will see a massage sign further up.

The second one is at Gong He Xin Lu, just off the junction of Zhong Xin Lu. I am not sure which is the nearest subway, but I think it is close to the Shanghai Railway station. The shop is at number 578, Gong He Xin Road, which has a flyover at the road centre. Don't be misled by the photo of the shopfront which you see on the website. It is a small and easily missed shopfront with no name on its doors. Look for the number, it is next to a shop with a barber sign.

Guest Joseph
I prefer to be massaged by matured men. Any massage places with massuers > 30 years old? Thanks,

You can go this place http://shgj.boyspa.com

The address is 188 Jiaotong Xi Lu near Zhong Shan Bei Lu.

It is in the Zha Bei district, quite close to Shanghai Railway station.

The nearest subway is Zhongtan Road on I think line 3 and line 4.

There are matured men, some in late 30s and at times. in their 50s.

You can go this place http://shgj.boyspa.com

The address is 188 Jiaotong Xi Lu near Zhong Shan Bei Lu.

It is in the Zha Bei district, quite close to Shanghai Railway station.

The nearest subway is Zhongtan Road on I think line 3 and line 4.

There are matured men, some in late 30s and at times. in their 50s.

Thanks for the inputs. Any idea how much tips is expected?

Guest Joseph
Thanks for the inputs. Any idea how much tips is expected?

I do not know the market rate. But anything from RMB50 to RMB100 should be adequate.

If you choose not to give, it is OK too.

Especially in the case of Door massage (cshzm), you have all your clothes and wallet in the locker dowmstairs when you are having your massage.

When the massage is finished, you go for your bath and the masseur is gone already. No chance to pass him the tip.

• 2 months later...
Guest dream on

Beware of masseur cheats in Shanghai. Most of the massuer photos, especially the good looking ones, are fake. I called to engage a masseur Wang Nan and the guy who turned up looks much less goodlooking then the website photo. When `Wang Nan' arrived at the door, he deliberately kept looking downwards to avoid looking at me in the face. I was caught a bit off-handed by the difference in his look, and for a moment was at a loss of what to do. I let him into my hotel room, and I was still wondering what I should do, but very quickly, he stripped and went to shower, all the time avoiding a direct look at me. After his shower, I regained my composure and quite directly told him he was not the person in the photo. He insisted he was, and came up with some lame excuses like loss of weight, etc. But he was obviously not the person, and I insisted. Then he said it was too late for me to change my mind, as he has already stripped and showered. He became angry and wanted me to pay full fee. Fearing a more nasty situation, I talked to him in a nicer way, saying that he need not be a fake since he was quite a nice guy (in fact, he was not, I was just trying to placate the tense situation). We kind of negotiated for a while, and finally agreed on a non-sensual massage for the original fee (600 RMB). His massage sucks, but not wanting to end up in a fix, I let it be and have him finish the massage in about 20 min. During the massage, I tried to chat a little and create a more friendly atmosphere. At the end, he also became a little more friendly and forthcoming. He said all the massuers are like that, that is, they don't look like the photo. After paying him, he left and I was relieved.

To prove his point, I called for another massuer. As usual, the massuer will always ask for my hotel room number, and then make a direct call to my room to double confirm the appointment before making his way here. The internet photo shows a tanned, toned and goodlooking guy called `Xiao Hei'. I asked the massuer on the phone if the photos were his, and he said yes. But this time, instead of waiting in my room, I decided to spy him out at the hotel lobby. As it was past twelve midnight, there was very few people walking in or out of the hotel lobby, and any person arriving can be spotted very easily.

When the massuer arrived in a taxi, I could tell immediately that the guy is again different from the photo. It's easy to know that this guy is the massuer as they are dressed in young, trendy outfits with styled hair (Most of my hotel guests are not dressed like that) I pretended not to have noticed him. I saw him taking the lift up to my room level. I decided not to return to my room, and switched off my phone to avoid his calls.

I now know better....the photos are fake, and all the more so if the guys in the photos are gorgeous.

Guest Guest
Beware of masseur cheats in Shanghai. Most of the massuer photos, especially the good looking ones, are fake.

Masseurs from Shanghai are not the only ones that use this tactic - I have experienced those from other parts of China and Thailand who do likewise.

Thais like to claim they are younger. I could never forget my horror when a Thai masseur arrived at my hotel room - he looked at least 10 years older and he did not have the physique that his pic showed. Now I still see his pic in our local agencies' websites, he still claims he is in his twenties.

Some of the local agencies also have played similar dirty tricks. I had once requested a guy from one of our more popular agencies - his pic and video showed he was macho (although he wore a mask) but he turned out to be effeminate. What a turn-off!

Guest What to do

I encountered this in SZ. The guy was so femine nad confirmed to be not the person I booked. I asked him to leave by paying him 200RMB. I think he knew I am aware he is not the person and left without saying anything. Later on, the agent called me and asked me why I asked the person to leave as he has reserved him for me and has cancelled another appointment (yeah, get real). I told him them he's not my type and I did pay a cancellation fee. About half an hour later, to my great shock, the agent came to my room with 3 other masseurs and asked me to choose one. I just picked one so that they leave without any problem. Anyway, didn't do anything much beause really lost interest and the masseur left 1 hour later. I forgot the website liuao otherwise, I would have post it here.

My experience in Shanghai is more pleasant as the masseurs that turned up were exactly the same guy in the picture. Maybe I'm lucky this time round. The website can be found at Fridae>CityGuide>Shanghai>Massage.

dream on,

If you still have the website, do post it here so that the rest can be cautious and avoid the establishment.

Guest dream on
I think it is the correct webiste for china shenzhen massage boys > http://www.sz1069.com/

I got the shanghai masseurs from www.gaywang.com. there are many advertisements in this website, i.e. many traps. Do be careful, friends, if you decide to try.

specifically, the two sites I sourced from are :

http://www.gaywang1069.com/gayboy/

http://gay3.800boy.com/dd106905/

When you click on the ads, each ad will lead you to the individual sites. Some of these sites have virus, so be careful cos I got struck. Make sure your anti virus is up to date.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
Some of the local agencies also have played similar dirty tricks. I had once requested a guy from one of our more popular agencies - his pic and video showed he was macho (although he wore a mask) but he turned out to be effeminate. What a turn-off!

This is the masked guy I was referring to in our local agency website.....

http://www.trevvy.com/cap/detail.php?sitei...mp;show_still=1

• 3 months later...

I'm traveling to Shenzhen from HK in 2 weeks time and will to seek the advice of forumers.

What's the best way to get to SZ from HK?

It was mentioned to me that one can get a massage and stay overnight at the parlours which operate like hotels? Any recommendations? Are they comfortable and safe?

I'm going there primarily for massge and some shopping. Prefer straight massage places with occasional surprises? Please recommend?

Cheers

From HK to SZ, the public transport options are by train (KCR) to Lowu or Lok Ma Chau or by bus crossing via Huang Gang or the new border channel at Shenzhen Bay (can't remember the name). Only Huang Gang crossing opens 24 hours.

Most of the straight massage places are clean and comfortable. And most operates 24 hours and you can sleep there. There are several feeder buses from the Lowu station (Shenzhen side) to the saunas. Of course the buses are operated by the respective sauna. At Lok Ma Chau station, there are a couple of saunas just outside the station. The station at Shenzhen side is known as Futian. Surprises? Depends on your luck. Good luck.

Edited by fortysumthing

• 6 months later...

If you like hard tissue massage by masseurs who are on the heavy side (cub and above), would like to share the info below with you. However, not all these masseurs, while gay friendly, should not be mistaken for gay or that they will provide services other than massage:

鸿康休闲港 (take their shuttle bus from the shuttle bus station below China immigration building at Lowu) Masseur No. 868, about 26 y/o, 175, over 90 kg with specs. Cute looking. Strong massage. I call him 大吉 , because of his size and his unusual surname is 吉.

Massuer No. 858, about 35 y/o, about 165, 80 cub. crew cut. Manly looking. Strong massage. Surname 王。

This place is fairly cheap. I had 5 hours of massage and simple plate of fried bee hoon, sauna and bath) for RMB 158. Complimentary fruits and drinks. I gave another RMB 150 tips to the masseurs. Usually, the practice is to give the same amount per hour but if you do many hours, you could give less.

While it is a str8 place, there are obviously fellow members who patronise it. Their roaming eyes (mine too of course) are very clear signs of people looking for preys. But there is no place to so anything physical for patrons, other than to use the sauna or steam room discreetly.

广益子 (8/F of the same building as the China immigration building at Lowu) Massuer no. 700. about mid 30, 175, 90 kg, crew cut. Pleasant looking, a little farmer looking (just as a description and not implying anything derogatory of farmers). Don't remember how to pronouce his surname, which is a unusual word.

A little more expensive here. For 5 hours and a fried rice, I paid RMB 201. Gave about RMB 150 to the masseur. This place is cleaner than the 鸿康休闲港 . Complimentary fruits and drinks.

will update more when I come across interesting ones in SZ. Those above will keep me busy for a while haha.

Hi, just want to chk how much is the massage per hr.U say u have 5 hour of massage?!! for 150 rem?that very cheap rite.BTw do u have any stocky chubby masseur u know in shenzhen who will give u happy ending, and how much tip must i give?And also do u know where to go in shenzhen or traditional chinese body srub.Thxs if u can reply

On average, it costs between RMB 30 to 40 per hour but many of the massage places have package price for multiple hours massage which brings down the unit price. Whether you can touch the masseur or whether there is happy ending ... hmmm ... same as massage anywhere else, depends on the masseur lor. Sometimes, it is the signs that you give to the masseur, sometimes, it is how you talk the massuer into getting what you want and see if he gives you a positive response.

The masseurs are paid by the hour for which they work. With RMB 30 - 40 per hour, you can imagine that they don't make much and rely heavily on tips.

Tipping for normal massage is usually RMB 20 - 30 per hour but it should be ok to limit to RMB 80 or RMB 100 for anything exceeding 3 hours. You could pay tips by signing on a chit but the masseurs prefer that you tip in cash. This is because the massage palour take a cut on the tips which are on the chit. TIpping for other services, aiyo .... how do I answer your question?!? As you wish lah. I suppose there is nothing much he can do even if he is not happy with it. But if you decide to be stingy, just don't go around telling them where you are from so that your fellow country-men don't get to earn a bad reputation of being stingy and get bad service because of you. Having said that, I sometimes do give the lower end of the average for nomal massage when I feel that the massage is not good.

Most of these massage have traditional body scrub. In Hong Kang, with 4 hours massage, the body scrub is free. But please tip the scrubber.

Oh, one more bearish masseur in Hong Kang to recommend. No. 855 Surname 曹 (Cao). He use to be a physical education trainer in the village. He is an ethnic minority. Not good for massage but quite good to look at and obliging. May satisfy both curious Sabestian and Simon.

Edited by fortysumthing

On average, it costs between RMB 30 to 40 per hour but many of the massage places have package price for multiple hours massage which brings down the unit price. Whether you can touch the masseur or whether there is happy ending ... hmmm ... same as massage anywhere else, depends on the masseur lor. Sometimes, it is the signs that you give to the masseur, sometimes, it is how you talk the massuer into getting what you want and see if he gives you a positive response.

The masseurs are paid by the hour for which they work. With RMB 30 - 40 per hour, you can imagine that they don't make much and rely heavily on tips.

Tipping for normal massage is usually RMB 20 - 30 per hour but it should be ok to limit to RMB 80 or RMB 100 for anything exceeding 3 hours. You could pay tips by signing on a chit but the masseurs prefer that you tip in cash. This is because the massage palour take a cut on the tips which are on the chit. TIpping for other services, aiyo .... how do I answer your question?!? As you wish lah. I suppose there is nothing much he can do even if he is not happy with it. But if you decide to be stingy, just don't go around telling them where you are from so that your fellow country-men don't get to earn a bad reputation of being stingy and get bad service because of you. Having said that, I sometimes do give the lower end of the average for nomal massage when I feel that the massage is not good.

Most of these massage have traditional body scrub. In Hong Kang, with 4 hours massage, the body scrub is free. But please tip the scrubber.

Oh, one more bearish masseur in Hong Kang to recommend. No. 855. Not good for massage but quite good to look at. May satisfy both curious Sabestian and Simon.

Hi,yes want ask where is this hong kang plce u recommend.any adress n how gt there.I be going shenzhen next mths, it be great help if u can recomend bearish cute masseur who can give happy ending too,which shop n the masseur number.I mean those u have tried before, so it easier when we can maybe try on the masseur to do some manhood too.Thxs, it be great help,cause i only hve 1 day in shenzhen, n easy if u can pin point the plce 4 me .Thxs again.Sorry again , as I dun know how delete ur posting that cum with my posting, i know it bit long.Thxs

For less than S$100, I can spent the whole day getting massaged and "ahemmm"

The turnover at these massage places are very fast. The good ones get pao by HKers, the lousy ones quit because poor tips, the villagers fresh off the trains look for new jobs

Everyone is out to make a quick buck. As soon as there is one fresh meat, the news spread fast and he will get heavily booked. If he is cute, the news spread even faster and you can't even get a booking unless you book days ahead.

They are mostly straight and some will not get an erection even if you fondle their cocks. If you are too aggressive they are afraid that you will attack them. So be passive and always spread the legs to show you are 0. But...they are still male animals after all. Book one for at least 3 hours, shower, sleep or awake, let them feel the warmth of a smooth supple male skin and soon they will forget the manly face and the cock.

The best is to lay face down and not turn over and after massaging your back for half hour, he has to move down and let him climb on you. His cock cannot avoid touching your butts and smooth skin to skin contacts will arouse him. Spread your legs wide enough for him to see your fleshy hole. He will know you are willing to be just a piece of fxxkmeat for his pleasure.

9 out of 10 he will fxxk you. But the rooms usually have more than one bed so you need to go in the afternoon and take the furthest one. However, sometimes someone may just accidentally walk in. Just carry on because this is "wink" expected. In fact I had someone walked in on me a few times and each time I think it is more than accidental because the piak piak sound so obvious.

Anyway I myself too walked in on a gangster looking guy with tattoos getting screwed while his moaning was so manly. He glared at me while I casually went to the neighboring bed to retrieve my watch that I hid under the mattress and forgot till I was showering 1/2 way. Hehe I was hoping for a 3some and I did the drop my towel trick exposing my still wet hole while bend over to feel under the mattress and tada showed them the watch I found.

Well I could have a saved my energy cause his eyes were rolling in delirious pleasure and forgot about me. I was welcumed to look at his pinkish rear end get pushed inside out each time the masseur did a long out stroke. The masseur looked no more than 20 and can he pump hard and fast or what...a little too young for my taste...tattooed gangster was plump uncle at least 45. But big muscular arms and legs flailing like a toy fxxk doll. Face all red like he had too much to drink.

I had the chance to watch them change position where the uncle was bend over the massage bed and taken from the rear. His semi-hard cock was flopping about throwing out strings of pre-cum wetting his tree trunk sized thighs. That's when I saw the first autocum other than my own. He was like coughing and herr heerrr heerrrr, his cum dribbled out like being pumped out of a liquid soap dispenser. It don't go far but start and stop a few drops at a time. After a few more pumps, he was sore and pushed the masseur away. That's when the masseur took off his condom and masturbated and accidentally shot a few squirts of pre-cum straight into his gaping hole!!!

Knowing how sensitive a well fxxked hole can feel, I know he could feel every drop of warm pre-cum going inside. You could have heard his swearing "tiu leh...ham kah leng.%$^&^$#$%" in machine gun cantonese but not too loudly from embarrassment. The panicky masseur tried to clean his hole with towel and dig it out with his fingers. That was almost like a 2nd rape to a sore hole hahaha the uncle grabbed his towel and I imagined him running down to douche in the showers.

I was at the counter choosing another masseur when he re-appeared in smart coat and tie to pay the bill. The captain was all smiles telling him his boy just new and shy, hope he enjoyed the virgin service...I was waiting for him to start swearing but he muttered something and left in a hurry.

At the locker, I overheard the cute lockerboy telling another that the new 8xx was looking quite sad as though he had lost his virginity painfully. Must be the customer was too rough. It was then I realised that everybody was assuming wrongly hahaha. The virgin was the top and the wolf was the one who got screwed hahaha. and the wolf was too embarrassed to complain that he got seeded by the clumsy and inexperienced virgin. Still remember this now, so funny.

Szh, sounds like you have a more interesting experience. But the place you wrote about does not seem to be the same ones I went to. Care to share the name? Your place sounds like a gay massage palour that do not serve women otherwise it can be embarrasing to have a woman walking in? Do they have bear masseurs ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to the list of cubby, chubby massuers at 鸿康休闲港

a. No. 813, 王云, cubby (I think about 80 kg), mid 30s, good massage skills although he has only been on the job for less than 3 years. Obliging.

b. No 333, name unknown. Almost chubby (I think betwen 80 to 90 kg. Chinese doctor. I enjoyed touching his tummy haha. Good massage skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried another 2 masseurs at 鸿康休闲港

1. Number 808, surname Wang. About 80+ kg, 26 y/o, 165 cm tall. Fair smooth skin bear. Good massage skills although he has not been a masseur for long. Chatty and friendly. Obliging.

2. Number 922, surname Kan (甘), abut 80+ kg, he said he is 26 but looked early 30, about 165 cm tall. Nice sweet smile, many looking. Obliging.

Tried another 2 masseurs at 鸿康休闲港

1. Number 808, surname Wang. About 80+ kg, 26 y/o, 165 cm tall. Fair smooth skin bear. Good massage skills although he has not been a masseur for long. Chatty and friendly. Obliging.

2. Number 922, surname Kan (甘), abut 80+ kg, he said he is 26 but looked early 30, about 165 cm tall. Nice sweet smile, many looking. Obliging.

Hi fortysumthing.,I am going to shenzhen on Tue.Can advise more how to get to the massage parlour there?I be going there by train from hong kong.And may I ask,this massage parlour u recommend is there privacy during massage?Is there pvt room?And I am also looking for traditional chinese body scrub, is ther any body scrub in the massage plce u mention.He he, one more thing, when u say "Obliging", wht does it mean?Thxs alot, would appreciate alot if u can help me as this my first time there.Thxs

Hi Sebastian,

Seems you are not the only one heading there next week. Someone PM me and is heading there next week as well. Is there a public holiday in Sg or what? Anyway, glad that you folks are helping out to keep their trade going.

Not sure if you are staying in Kowloon, HK or New Territory. If HK or Kowloon, take the MTR to Kowloon Tong Station, then change to the East Rail Line to Lowu (not Lok Ma Chau). If you are staying in NT, just head for a MTR station along the East Rail line or ask your hotel.

At Lowu, after exit from immigration, go to the car park area where many of the massage places provide shuttle buses. After leaving the immigration office, turn right. It is about 1 or 2 minutes walk. Or just ask one of the uniformed people just after immigration or ask one of the shop people. For safety reasons, try not to ask any passer-by. Don't know where they will direct you. There are lots of shuttle buses there, each serving different massage palours. You will also find alot of young girls or guys (lesser guys) asking which one you are heading or whether you want to try their palour. Ask for 鸿康 and most of them will point you to the direction where 鸿康's shuttle bus is park. You will also find above each car park lot the name of the massage palour. 鸿康's car park lot is actually very near to the car park exit or maybe you want to look for the car park exit.

The shuttle bus is quite regular, about 15 minutes each but. The trip is less than 5 minutes.

The foot massage is usually done in the open sitting area. Body massage are all done in private rooms that has glass door. But when the lights in the rooms are switch off, you can't see from outside what is happening inside. But sometimes, attendent do knock on the door to ask for something, not often, but it does happen.

This place provide traditional body scrub. There are 2 scrubers and I think they take turn to be on duty although I sometimes see them appearing at the same time. Both are matured. One is tall and slightly stocky. The other is slim. The tall one is better at the scrub. The slim guy has no strength. Both would provide more than massage ... up to you to find out.

If you do 2 hours massage, eg 1 hour foot, 2 hours body or 3 hours massage, the scrub is FOC. Total is RMB 98. The check-out counter will know the number of hours of massage you had when you leave. Please tip the scrubber and masseurs. You can use the same masseur for foot and body massage or choose to change if you want.

Please don't expect all masseurs to provide happy ending. Many of them tell me they do not necessarily entertain every client. I went with a friend a few times, and my friend always complain that most masseurs will not do anything for him or more accurately, they actually refuse him haha. But so far, I have found those same massuer who served him before to be "obliging". Ask for oil massage and most would guess your evil intention haha.

Tuesday should be a quiet day there unless there happen to be a tour group staying at the hotel next door. I was told many SE Asia tour group like to stay at that hotel. If you cannot remember the masseur numbers in my posting, ask to see photos of available masseurs. Hopefully, the monitor does not break down, which is often :(

The Lowu check point closes at midnight. The shuttle can take you back from the massage palour to the check point. You could sleep overnight at the massage palour and return to HK in the morning if you want. They serve meals at the massage palour and some are free depending on number of hours your do. Ask the staff there for details.

If you must come back to HK on the same night and missed the midnight deadline, take a taxi to the Huang Gang (黄冈) border. That is a 24 hours crossing. After crossing into HK side, you will find 24 hours buses heading to different parts of Kowloon. Take the one nearest to your destination.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Look forward to reading your report.

Hi , thxs alot foutysumthing, u are great help.one last thing,i dun read chinese well at all.may i know how u pronouce that plce u mention in han yu pin yin?n abt shopping, where can i find thing like dvd n clothes or bags where the local shop.thxs.do u live in hong kong?so nice,wish i stay there, i can have massage every weekend like u.cheers

Szh, sounds like you have a more interesting experience. But the place you wrote about does not seem to be the same ones I went to. Care to share the name? Your place sounds like a gay massage palour that do not serve women otherwise it can be embarrasing to have a woman walking in? Do they have bear masseurs ?

Hi fortysumthing, I am not regular but I tried many gay and straight massage palours. We have friends who regular will give reports.

There are women but they don't come to the men zone for good reasons.

I go 鸿康 many times because of Mui sifu who only do scrubbing very strong because of his muscular body. But he is a matured manly tall stocky shantung lao not all gays like. He will only scubbing naked for regulars he know but nobody can make him hard because he is straight so some nasty gays say he has a short cock. Actually he is average. He is my favorite but he is very gay friendly always poke my sensitive hole with his fingers while scrubing.

Even though I said most will do sex for money but you must respect them by not clawing at them like animal. They will hint to you and you hint to them. If you like the service, tip them.

If you want to be their regulars, get their tel no to call them before coming. Mui sifu will only work alternate days. Go wrong days u will miss him.

Sebastian,

In Mandarin, it is pronounced as Hong Kang. May be better for you to write down the Chinese words and show it to the attendants at the shuttle bus station.

Shopping, I can't help you there. I don't shop much in Shenzhen but I know lots of tourist like to shop at Lowu Shopping Centre (not sure if this is the official name). This is the building opposite the immigration building. Sells electronics and other stuff. Please do not buy counterfeit DVD. The customs at HK and China will fine you if they find them. The fines are heavy. Please bargain when shopping at Lowu Shopping Centre. I was told by friends that they would cut the price by 50% as a start. As I said, I do not shop there, so, not sure about bargaining there. Yes, I live in HK and prefer to do my shopping in HK.

Have fun.

Hi , thxs alot foutysumthing, u are great help.one last thing,i dun read chinese well at all.may i know how u pronouce that plce u mention in han yu pin yin?n abt shopping, where can i find thing like dvd n clothes or bags where the local shop.thxs.do u live in hong kong?so nice,wish i stay there, i can have massage every weekend like u.cheers

Hi Szh,

my experience is that most masseurs will give you their namecard at the end of the massage. Yes, I will try to book before I go to avoid disappointment. Seems Mui sifu is there almost every Saturday, which is my regular visit day.

Where is this other place that you went to where to get the free live show? Would not mind some free entertainment myself :whistle: Any bear or meaty masseurs there?

Guest Sky54
Sebastian,

In Mandarin, it is pronounced as Hong Kang. May be better for you to write down the Chinese words and show it to the attendants at the shuttle bus station.

Shopping, I can't help you there. I don't shop much in Shenzhen but I know lots of tourist like to shop at Lowu Shopping Centre (not sure if this is the official name). This is the building opposite the immigration building. Sells electronics and other stuff. Please do not buy counterfeit DVD. The customs at HK and China will fine you if they find them. The fines are heavy. Please bargain when shopping at Lowu Shopping Centre. I was told by friends that they would cut the price by 50% as a start. As I said, I do not shop there, so, not sure about bargaining there. Yes, I live in HK and prefer to do my shopping in HK.

Have fun.

Do you know the name of the hotel next to Hong Kang?

Will be visiting ShenZhen for the first time from GuangZhou where I am on business trip.

Guest Man Hood
Do you know the name of the hotel next to Hong Kang?

Will be visiting ShenZhen for the first time from GuangZhou where I am on business trip.

The name of the hotel is san sui hotel

Guest guest
...But the rooms usually have more than one bed so you need to go in the afternoon and take the furthest one. However, sometimes someone may just accidentally walk in. Just carry on because this is "wink" expected. In fact I had someone walked in on me a few times and each time I think it is more than accidental because the piak piak sound so obvious.

I have been to Hong Kang and I wonder how what was mentioned above was possible (???)

- you can't choose the room as it is assigned to you

- along the corridor outside the rooms are waiters and waitresses, either to direct the clients to the rooms/washroom or to take orders for drinks and food

I have been to Hong Kang and I wonder how what was mentioned above was possible (???)

- you can't choose the room as it is assigned to you

- along the corridor outside the rooms are waiters and waitresses, either to direct the clients to the rooms/washroom or to take orders for drinks and food

That is why you must go in afternoon when few customers and few staff lah. Also 3rd floor is quieter and you can dim the lights inside, outside brighter cannot see well into glass of room. Ahem if you regular then the zi si will know what to do. They don't dare to if you are stranger.

Even the staff hear anything they will pretend to be deaf :lol: Remember to bring your own condoms.

Guest robbin

my experience is that most masseurs will give you their namecard at the end of the massage. Yes, I will try to book before I go to avoid disappointment. Seems Mui sifu is there almost every Saturday, which is my regular visit day.

Where is this other place that you went to where to get the free live show? Would not mind some free entertainment myself :whistle: Any bear or meaty masseurs there?

Hi Robbin,

I have tried a few spa in Shenzhen but have yet to encounter one where there are so many gay friendly masseurs, especially meaty ones. Most masseurs are slim. Of course this excludes the gay saunas where my experience is that the masseurs are not for massage and cannot massage.

You can do some research on the straight joints with your fingers at http://www.szsnw.com/

For the gay joints in Shenzhen, try http://www.sz1069.com/

Do share if you find something. I would not mind having some good alternatives.

Have fun!

40st

Guest robbin

Cool!

Thank you, Fortysumthing.

You are so right regarding the gay massage places. Usually the massage at gay places are just not up to standard. Like you I much prefer the usual bath-house and spa.

Fortunately my mandarin is good enough to get the information from the 2 sites given by you. Thanks!

By the way, are you based in Hong Kong?

I plan to do a ShenZhen day trip from Hong Kong on monday 20 July and wednesday 22 July... Any chance of bumping into you at Hong Kang in ShenZhen?

Am I right to assume that it will not be that busy during the weekdays?

Guest robbin
Hi Robbin,

yes, I am based in HK. I seldom go on weekdays unless I happen to be in SZ for meetings or there are requests to guide first timers which I may oblige. PM me or provide me with your email if so.

As I seldom go on weekdays, I am not familiar with the crowd status on weekdays.

40st

So kind of you, Fortysumthing!

Thank you for your offer!

You sounded so kind and friendly, I would not mind just to meet up with you if you have the time.

I should be able to find my way around ShenZhen. I do go often to GuangZhou and Hong Kong for work and pass through ShenZhen numerous times on the train but never visit. After reading what you wrote, I got interested and will try to do a trip there in July. I regularly visit the bath-house and spa while I am in Hong Kong too. I must have a least one or two good massages a week and also a weekly scrub!

I will be off to Chiang Mai tomorrow... One can be very spoiled there too for good massage and the usual good Thai service. Again thanks for your information!

• 1 month later...
Guest robbin

Unfortunately not successful in locating the Hong Kang shuttle bus in the Lohu car park. Even with the detailed instructions by Fortysumthing and Hong Kang written in Chinese... No luck!

But still I had a wonderful time in ShenZhen!

Would Fortysumthing be kind enough to give me the address of Hong Kang in ShenZhen?

The touts at the car park were so aggressive!!!

Hi Robbin,

I do not have the address in English. In Chinese it is 深圳市罗湖区沿河南路山水大酒店1-3层。 Tel : 0755-82349433. If you are calling from Hong Kong, their HK number is 852 35472138.

Actually, if you manage to find the car park, the Hong Kang parking lot is near to the car park exit. Just walk towards the exit and as near to the exit as possible, ask the touts around there. The parking lot is on the same side as traffic leaving the car park.

PM me if necessary, but I will be able to respond till night as I do not access this website in office.

good luck.

40st

Hi Robbin,

I do not have the address in English. In Chinese it is 深圳市罗湖区沿河南路山水大酒店1-3层。 Tel : 0755-82349433. If you are calling from Hong Kong, their HK number is 852 35472138.

Actually, if you manage to find the car park, the Hong Kang parking lot is near to the car park exit. Just walk towards the exit and as near to the exit as possible, ask the touts around there. The parking lot is on the same side as traffic leaving the car park.

PM me if necessary, but I will be able to respond till night as I do not access this website in office.

good luck.

40st

Guest Man Hood

Hi there,

There are a few more massage parlours along the Xiang Xi Road(向西路〕, which is perpendicular to Chun Feng Road(春风路〕. Both the roads are very near to the LuoHu rail station. The names of the massage parlours are :

1. Kang Mei Le 康美乐休闲中心

2. Xin Mei Zi 新美姿休闲中心

If you want some fun,a gay friendly one is along Chun Feng Road.

3. Hua Guang 华光休闲中心 Tel: 1376031291

Regards,

Hi Robbin,

good luck.

40st

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.