Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Guest Man hood

Hi brother,

Both Xin Mei Zi and Hua Guang have gay friendly masseurs but Hua Guang is openly gay friendly while Xin Mei Zi is through try and test with the masseurs. So far I tried four masseurs and all are alright with gays. In fact they know as long as a man is asking for oil massage by a male masseurs, the chances of them bouncing into a gay man is 99%! So don't worry too much that you will get rejection or retaliation from the masseurs. So far I would not pay very high tips unless they do something special; then their tips would range from RMB100 to RMB200.

There is another good place near to railway station which is very gay friendly and there are a lot of uncles masseurs who are stocky. The name is San Dao 三岛休闲中心。The body scrub is very good and is professionally done at San Dao.

Also, at the railway station, look for 铁路大酒店。The messaurs are extremely good in massage and are very gay friendly. Look for number zero ”零号师傅“。He is a 50 year old stocky handsome and nice man. The massage can drive you crazy and the rub back can send you to ninth heaven. Trust me!! I only tip him RMB100 for all the 5 hours job done, with HJ, which is market rate. The mainland Chinese don't tip them that much, only Hong-kongers and foreigners do.

Have a nice time there.

Hi Man Hood,

Thank you for the info. Can I conclude that only Xin Mei Zi has gay friendly activities? The other 2 are just str8 places? Any bears or meaty masseurs at Xin Mei Zi? Do they have shuttle bus service from Lowu station?

40st

Guest robbin

Thank you so much... Fortysumthing and Man Hood!!!

I will try to locate your suggested TuiNa/massage/spa places in ShenZhen when I go there in September.

Since I was unable to locate Hong Kang in July, I was lucky to meet a wonderful, kind and cute ShenZhen man/boy when I arrived in ShenZhen. Spent three great days exploring the city and giving one another massages among other stuffs!!! No change of even stepping into a TuiNa/massage/spa.

Thanks again for the information.

Guest Man Hood

Hi Alan,

I did one hour of rub back, followed by one hour of foot reflexiology, and three hours of body massage. They are used to all these hours. In fact every masseur works about 15 hours a day and in between they rest only two to four hours only. That means their effective working hours are about 12 hours. It is not an easy job.

Regards,

Hi Manhood,

Just curious, they must be very tired to do 5hrs of massage. What did they do? Appreciate if you can share. Thanks.

Rgds

Alan

Hi Robbin,

I am heading to Shenzhen end of this month. How do you meet the cute man/boy? Would like to have him for company if possible. Hehe.. Any contacts?

Rgds

Hi Man Hood,

For 铁路大酒店, can you give a little more info about how to walk there (if that is possible) or get there from the Lowu immigration building? I asked around and I must have asked the wrong people as no one was able to tell me.

There is shuttle bus for San Dao from the car park. For the other places you recommend, how do you usually get there? By taxi?

any guidance appreciated.

thanks

40st

Guest Man Hood

Hi brother,

When you are at the railway station, ask for underpass leading to 火车站西广场。In fact at the exit of train coming from Guangzhou arriving at Shenzzhen, 广州-深圳 和谐号出口, on your left you will see a underpass leading to Shangri-la and to 火车站西广场. After you have walked to the end of the underpass you will see the hotel on yor right hand side.

For Xin Mei Zhi and Chun Feng x mei li, both are located on 向西路, which is a side road of 春风路。

Regards,

Hi Man Hood,

For 铁路大酒店, can you give a little more info about how to walk there (if that is possible) or get there from the Lowu immigration building? I asked around and I must have asked the wrong people as no one was able to tell me.

There is shuttle bus for San Dao from the car park. For the other places you recommend, how do you usually get there? By taxi?

any guidance appreciated.

thanks

40st

Thank you Man Hood for the direction. I manage to find 铁路大酒店 with your directions. Unfortunately, the No. 0 masseur is not my type, base on his photo on the wall. I know I should not decide on looks but I did, sigh ...In fact, the photos of most of the masseurs does not seem interesting to me. Well, just my preference. Of course, photos may not reflect the actual person. I left after reviewing the photos and did not try any massage there. Will let you know after I visit the other recommended outlets.

40st

Guest Man Hood

So sorry to hear that you wasted your trip to the hotel. In fact there is another railway hotel nearby where massage is as good. Some masseurs in that hotel also provide private service, but you must know how to initiate the negotiation, or so call mutual understanding.

San Dao could be another good place because there you can find more male masseurs and many are stocky. Good luck brother! I will be in SZ on the 11 September.

Guest Robbin

Hi Robbin,

I am heading to Shenzhen end of this month. How do you meet the cute man/boy? Would like to have him for company if possible. Hehe.. Any contacts?

Rgds

Hi Sky... I was just very lucky that day, I suppose!

Feeling a little tired for not finding my way to Hong Kang, I ventured into a cafe/restaurant in the immigration building for a quick snack. The cute waiter was so sweet and we started a conversation. We met up again in the evening after he finished his shift and that was it. I made 3 day trips from Hong Kong just to spent time with him. Worth all the troubles...

By the way, he's not a moneyboy but I do feel good paying for the hotel and the simple meals we had together. He did paid a couple of time for my coffee. So sweet!

Since the past few weeks we have been writing emails to one another.

Must say, I am very surprised to have met such a sincere and kind 24 years old tall boy/man from GuangDong.

I used the term boy/man because for a 24 years old, he behaves like a teenager talking non stop about basketball, his love for dogs and wanting to speak good english.

Again thanks for the informations ForthySumthing and Manhood. I will try to lookout for the places you suggested on my next trip in September.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Man Hood,

Finally manage to find time to explore new massage palours. I went to San Dao last weekend. Took ther feeder service from the Lowu immigration building. The bus ride is about 10 minutes. Only when I arrive at San Dao did I realise that I have visited this place a few years ago. The facilities are definitely more superior than Hong Kang's. I like the large jacuzzi (no pool in Hong Kang) with various types of water massage nozzles. I did not try the body scrub (although that was one of my objective before I arrive) because the scrubber was too slim for me (yeah, I decided based on the wrong reasons again - haha). In fact, after my massage, there was another scrubber on duty and he is also too slim for me.

I spent some time in the foot massage room observing the masseurs. Yes, they have "a few" stocky masseurs but not really uncle looking. I think most of the stocky ones are around 30s while the non-stocky ones seems younger. They don't seem to like to make any eye contact (unlike those at Hong Kang), which is usually an indication of gay friendliness. Maybe I was mistaken? There was only one exception, a crew hair cub who was looking at me while performing foot massage on another client nearby. I gave him a smile and was rewarded by the only charming smile on the whole floor. I asked an attendant for his number and the lady attendant shouted to him, "hey is your number 1982?". A masseur behind the cub answered yes but cub quickly shouted back that "I am 1983." She shouted that "this man wants to book you". And he smiled. Seems discreetness is not in their vocab!!! He then walked over and said that I need to wait 20 minutes and I said ok. When he is done with the other customer, he came to me and said he is ready. I asked if he has time to do 1 hour foot and 2 hours body, he said better do body first (although I am use to doing foot first). I realise after the massage that he has another booking 2 hours later so he only have time for the body massage. Anyway, he asked if I would like oil massage, and I said OK. Then he shouted across the room to an attendant "Please arrange a room for this gentleman for Japanese massage (Japanese massage is the trade name for oil massage). I could see several heads of patrons turning my direction looking at this man who has booked a male masseur for oil massage - very telling,... should I feel embarrassed? ahem, old bird liao and too thick skin and I think no one there would recognise me anyway (haha)...

According to 1983, there are about 30 male masseurs in San Dao. The other masseur who was seated behind him at the foot massage room, 1982, was actually his younger brother. 1983 is 82 kg, about 165 cm and in his 30s and has very hairy chest (if you need to ask me how I know, you need to have your brains examined). He was actually more keen to go straight into other services but I told him I prefer a massage and he does not need to do anything else if we do not have enough time. His massage is actually quite strong and good. He use to work for Hua Guang (one of the place introduced by Man Hood) but left because Hua Guang has mostly local Chinese clientele who does not tip well. But Hua Guang has alot of cubby masseurs when he was working there. He does not know if they still have. He was not able to do the 1 hour foot massage due to previous booking which for some reason he did not tell me earlier and I asked him to arrange (if possible) a cub or chub for me. The one he arranged was a slim (by anyone's standard) guy. I did my foot massage in the main room where I sat when I arrive. Same as the other masseurs I see in the room, the guy who did my foot massage was not very friendly ...

Unlike Hong Kang, San Dao's masseurs do not have name cards or offer their personal mobile phone numbers for contact. 1983 said they live in company provided hostel so it seems that this place control their staff quite tightly.

My overall impression of the place, it seems to have a 99% straight clientele (mostly uncles, some very, very juicy) and most of the massuers do not give indication of gay friendliness (are they just discreet?). Would I go back? For 1983, I would. And maybe also try his brother 1982.

Oh, I paid RMB 178 for the 2 hour body and 1 hour foot massage.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Thanks for the informative and funny story, FortySumthing,

Finally got to Hong Kang this trip to ShenZhen... found the shuttle bus so easily this time. Really do not understand why I did not manage to locate it in July.

Oh boy, Hong Kang is so gay friendly it's unbelieveable!

Just like the hamams in Istanbul and Morocco.

Everybody from the driver, towelboys, scrubber and massage shifus, they were so friendly. In fact a little TOO friendly that I was a little embarrased infront of the female staff and the auntie clients from HK.

Thank you again, FortySumthing and I will try the other place in November.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robbin,

Glad you enjoyed the trip. Care to share which masseur(s) at Hong Kang served you and how would you rate him?

40st

Hi Fortysumthing,

The shifu/massaur who serviced me was above average... The cupping was good! Even now, after nearly 2 weeks, I feel good and relax. The problem was that he talks too much, asking the usual rude questions like 'how much you earn a month' and 'which hotel you are staying'... In his early 30s, short with a little beer belly, crew cut, average boyish look and a little too horny for my taste. If I remember right, his name is Lo, cannot remember his number. By the way, I did not choose him.

Meanwhile the scrubber was "fantastic"... strong and friendly with a really sexy deep voice. He did 'everything' to make me so happy. My body felt so clean and soft after the scrubbing and I was 'sore' elsewhere. mmmmm....

I love married men and this shifu certainly knows how to make his 'women' happy!!! I was so shocked when he took off his shorts to do his scrubbing.

I was so satisfied with the scrubbing that when I had the massage, I was in no mood to have more 'fun'.

I only wish the Hong Kang is a little newer, the place is clean but with a little updating, it will be great. Would love to try Sao Dao the next time in November.

Thank you again, ForthySumthing

Robbin

Waaa robbin, I so jealous of you. Mui Shifu is supposed to be str8, never heard he make people sore there before haha. You must be his cup of tea haha.

At first my friends told me he very gay friendly manly married middle aged, not their cup of tea because they prefer the younger ones. I thought he is only so so. But when I saw him at Hong Kang waaa my cock stand. So manly can be gay friendly meh

Quickly I booked him for one hour. But he didnt strip the first time and also my friends also say he didnt strip one. Only the 2nd time then he strip all for me hehe.

Quite disapoint he not naked at first until he start scrub my butts then suddely he say "tai sok, lei ko long pei yan tiu ko?" Waaa so direct. Shantung men famous for very straight talking haha. Shyly I asked how he know? He say no need pah chou he can see my hole still sore. Then he finger my hole to clean it more like massage it softly. Knnn very song.

Only then he strip naked waaa nice body with a very small tummy I like. His cock is not hard but he let me touch but cannot jo for him.

His scrubbing so song then the rest he give me hole and balls massage. I asked him for fxxk service I will tip him. He say he cannot hard for me so sorry. He joked me say my hole already eat lupcheong just now no need eat old cow like him. He will help me clean my hole clean clean for the next man. Somehow it is fun to be teased by a str8 uncle haha.

But his hole massage make me so song I start telling him all the sex things men do to me. He even border to hear the sex things I telling him that even make gay men face red.

Made two trips to Hua Guang over two weekends.

Hua Guang has shuttle bus service available at Lowu immigration building. Its partking lot is opposite Hong Kang's. The car however is usually not there. Just wait at the parking lot and some helpful attendants around will offer their assistance to help you ring for the car. Or you can ring yourself. The phone number is on the sign board above the car park lot.

Hua Guang is actually less than 10 minutes walking distance from Hong Kang, provided you know how to walk. The place is older than Hong Kang and much smaller. The steam room did not work both times I was there. The dry sauna was pretty run down. There are 6 shower cubicles (same number as Hong Kang) but 2 of them are not working. However, the place is clean.

The foot massage lounge has about 20 seats. My first trip, I was assigned a slim guy for foot massage. There were two or three mildly stocky foot masseurs when I was there but like San Dao, they did not seem keen on eye-to-eye engagements so can't tell their gay friendliness. For the body massage, I was assigned a mildly cubby guy but a little feminine. A couple of minutes into the massage, I know he was more keen to provide other services and not good at massage. I ask that he be replaced. An older slimmer took his place (number 110). No hanky panky but the massage was proper. I also had a body scrub by a stocky but not so cute guy of mid 40s. He seemed pretty straight and the skills are comparable to Mei sifu in Hong Kang but no hanky panky. Uneventful first trip.

I made a second visit. At the foot massage place, I sat next to a mature client who was already being massage by a meaty stocky. Not until I sat down and observe the masseur's crotch did I realise the masseur has a heavy set of round organs squeezing very hard against his flimsy shorts. Even the shape of his unerected prick was obvious. It was a real bonus. And the masseur was friendly, giving me a sweet smile whenever our eyes meet. For my foot massage, I was assigned the same masseur who did my scrub back the 1st trip. I did not find his foot massage skills good either. And he does not seem friendly, unlike most masseurs I have experienced before, he does not smile or do small talks. The neighbour's masseur finished his work in about half hour and left but not without giving me a good look as he was walking away. I asked my masseur for the meighbour's masseur number. It was 152.

My simple question must have been loaded with lecherous insinuations because my masseur, after a few minutes ask if I would like to choose a masseur from an album. I said yes. He waved to an attendant to bring the album. The lady attendant brought the album and asked me what type am I looking for. I told her I prefer meaty people. Almost all the masseurs in the album were slim young people and none had faces that would help me make a quick decision. A few are posing in their undies. I returned the album to her. I asked her if I could book 152. She did not reply and instead tried to convince me that some of the men in the photos are actually meaty but the photos did not do them justifications. She then said that she could ask them to meet me first before I decide. I said no need as I don't think it is good for the masseurs to parade in the foot massage lounge for me to choose. What would the rest of the clients think? But the attendant insist that it was ok and I think by now, other attendants must be paying attention because some lady from behind was shouting "oh yes, number xxx is strong too". Gosh, I dare not turn around to see who it was so that the rest of the clients could not see who is this chickopek trying to choose a masseur from the photo album.

I asked for 152 again and my masseur told the lady attendant to tell me the conditions. She then tell me that 152 does not massage in the room. Oh, how disappointing. He only do foot massage. She said there are others who are of his physique (I did not ask her if they have the size of his balls!!!) and she arranged for 189 to appear before me. 189 is pleasant, in his twenties, not slim but not cubby. Defintely not the same physique as 152. At the end, I agreed to 189. Usually selecting from a photo album are meant for masseurs who provide services other than massage. So I thought I better ask what the charges are. Apparently, I was wrong. They are the regular masseurs and charges are as publish on their regular menu. I asked for a 2 hour chinese massage, which costs Rmb 48.

189 is from Szechuan and learnt his massage in Shenzhen from a Szechuan sifu. His style is rather szechuan, which I enjoyed and which brought back memories of my massages in Chongqing where I spent 6 months 4 years ago. There were no happy endings although he did concentrate on regions which made me feel good down there. I learnt from 189 that the teacher sifu for Hua Guang is actually the body scrubber who was also my foot masseur!! 189 has been a masseur only 2 years and considering the short time, his massage was good. He also told me that there are 20+ number of male masseurs in Hua Guang.

Hua Guang does not have kitchen but they helped to order take-out from nearby restaurants. I has a RMB 18 fried beef kuay tiao. During dinner which I ate at my seat, a few masseurs walked by me gave me friendly glances. One was a cubby guy who looked pleasant who went on to serve a newly arrive client behind me. A HK client sat next to me after a while and he was assigned a young stocky masseur. This young masseur gave me lots of smiles and friendly looks. From how he served the HK client's foot and back, his skills seem good.

I decided to try another masseur after dinner and happen to meet the body scrubber at the entrance of the changing room. This time he is so much friendier and initiated conversation by asking if I am going off. I told him I would like to try another masseur and indicate that I would like him to recommend since he knows my preference. He quickly brought me to a cubicle instead of discussing in the lounge area where other people can hear. He told me that he is unable to think of which masseur is comparable to 152. I then ask him if the cubby masseur behind me does body massage and he said yes and he will arrange for me. I had to wait half hour for the cubby to finish the client.

Cubby's number is 123. He is from North East region and only learnt massage 2 months ago. The skills was way, way below acceptable standard so he has to earn his tips via other services. He gave HJ and allowed to be touched. He said he is str8 and this was the first time his organ was touched by a man ... ahem ... belief whatever you want.

The clients here is about half local, half HK. I was unable to detect any gays in both my trips but there must be.

if you go for the basic services, it is RMB 18 for 60 minutes foot massage and RMB 48 for 2 hour chinese massage. Japanese and Thai style massages would cost slight more about RMB 100+.

Will definitely explore this place further ....

Your last post is so funny, Fortysumthing!

I can certainly imagine how you felt when the staff shouted out informations across the room for everyone to hear!!!

Would love to have the chance to meet up with you in ShenZhen, one day and thank you personally for all the information here. Unfortunately, I am only in ShenZhen during weekdays and your trips are on the weekends.

Anyway, always looking forward to your postings.

Hi Shz...

Just reading what you wrote about Mei shifu at Hong Kang, put a smile on my face!

Physically he's not my type, handsome face AND his sexy VOICE... and the fact that he's so friendly and warm, mmmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Hong Kang has a new cub Chinese Medical masseur, no 388. 388 was trained in Beijing Hospital (he said), and originally from Tianjin. His photo gave the impression that he is very bearish. In real person, he is 37, 86, 165. Being Chinese Medical masseur, his techniques are hard accupressure. But I am surprise that he also stepped on my back and even use Thai massage techniques pulling my arms from behind while I was lying on my front. They were not well executed. He also tried to crack my neck, which I stopped him as it would be no joke to walk out with a twisted neck! I did have some doubt if he is trained as a Chinese Medical masseur. I booked a two hour session, when I looked at the clock in the room when he "finished", it was only 1 hour 15 minutes. He said he likes to talk to his clients after the massage. Felt cheated of the time especially considering that the 2 hour session would costs as much as a 3 hour session with a usual masseur.

I should add that 388 is very, very obliging. While the major part of my body did not get what I paid for, my hands were well treated generously to his body parts. So were certain lesser part of my anatomy. 388 obviously know my weakness. I doubt however if I will appoint him again as getting a good massage is a rather important consideration for me. If your purpose is for anything other than massage with a cute cub, you may consider him.

A few weeks ago, I was craving for the strong massage of teacher Ma at Hong Kang. Teacher Ma is more than cubby, almost chub massuer. He is strictly massage only and is the chief masseur guiding and administrating the other masseurs at Hong Kang. Previously, for my sessions with him, I was dressed in shorts. This time, he was more generous with his service. I told him I like my butts to be oiled massage and he lowered my shorts and worked on it diligently but without any sensuality. In the midst of it, he received a call and told the caller which room he was at. Not long later, a lady knocked the door and walked in discussing some work matters with him. Teacher Ma is responsible for some administrative matters so had to participate in some decision making work. But why ha must it be done when my butts are fully expose to a woman!!! He was continuing with his discussion with the woman while pressing my naked butts!!! After the discussion, the lady apologise in Cantonese for the interruption. Teacher Ma told her that I am a Mandarin speaker and they exchange some light jokes. Oh please, just get out! Of course I did not participate and refuse to even lift my head to acknowledge her apologies. All I would do was to lay there like a corpse!!! So much for enjoyment of teacher Ma's hard tissue butt massage. Nevertheless, I will ask for his massage again in future. They were, overall, enjoyable.

Edited by fortysumthing

My friend all ask me go Shenzhen now they say can put cloth to windows. Sometime they very strict sometime they very open. I alway like to go when they r open.

when the staff shouted out informations across the room for everyone to hear!!! Aiyah there they close 2 eyes even when they hear pom pom pom noise in the rooms one. First time I also very pa chow tell the masseur don't want lah, wait people hear the noise. Then he say no need pa chow people here very open no news to them one. After that I walk out they smile smile to me.

2nd time I not pa chow let him tiu until pom pom sound then got another uncle open door peep and the woman outside scold him. But then they all already see masseur tiu me like a woman my legs open until so high up. I go down the uncle and his girly friends all follow me shower. They all really pat por.

3rd time I ask masseur lock door he say cannot lock one. lucky nobody peep.

I go so many time even the reception girl know what I want. First any new good kong I sure book then after sex book Mui sifu to good massage clean my sore dirty hole. Then he will ask me how the masseur tiu me good or not. Then I joke him open my legs tell him he tiu me more good. Haha he more face red then me one. He say I very hamsuplo I say only kong is hamsuplo but nar is yam fu. Make him laugh so loudly.

Now he even know how to play my nin nin like a woman. I say fxxk me like woman also say same way. He so str8 I even tell him he no need use condom also he dont want. Funny is the more he dont want the more I want haha. Then I hear other people got service by him make me more jealous maybe he dont like manly men. He can service girly men?

• 3 weeks later...

Hong Kang has changed owner. The new owner has taken up more space in the building and is renovating them now. Quite noisy during day time, but when they finish, it should be a more pleasant place with new facilities. Water Spa will be added. It seems the place will be renamed Jin (as in Gold) Hong Kang.

Seems that more than 30 masseur/masseuse has left, some joining the manager who also left when management changed. However, luckily it seems all my favourite masseurs are still around (phew!! :rolleyes: ).

Tried a new masseur recently. He joined about 1.5 months ago. He asked to be addressed as Ah Jie (number 883). Cute stocky chub 24, 170, 80+. The foot massage I thought felt like a beginner, and the body massage was very strong. It was however, just strength and I think the technique needs polishing. He is straight and while tried to tease (probably for the tips), he does not actually touch the private part nor allow me to touch his private part directly (only through his pants - it felt big and was hard).

Hong Kang has changed owner....

I do so enjoy reading your experiences. Please keep them coming. Never visited Shenzhen although I was living in HK once for about 2 years. Now I wish I did. :P While in HK I was a frequent visitor at Shanghai Onsen, guess that is passe.

Shanghai Onsen is far from being history. It is still well patronise as not everyone is as fanatic as I am when it comes to going to Shenzhen. Hope you include HK and SZ in your next holiday plans :)

Tried yet another masseur in Hong Kang tonight (so happens I was in SZ for a business meeting). Ah Yin (number 899) is 29 170 80+. He has been in the trade about 7 years, about half of which were in Hong Kang. He is easily one of the better foot masseurs I have tried in Hong Kang. Firm, strong but not painful strokes and pressures. He was apparently also trained in Chinese physician massage techinques and was able to include those strokes in his body massage session. A refreshing change from the regular Chinese massage by all the other masseurs. And he is obliging, very. Not sure if it is because it is the first time I am using him, he does not talk much and smile widely when responding, which is very pleasant for someone in the service industry. In terms of looks, I do not find him particularly attractive nor unpleasant but if I have to choose a masseur because of looks, he will not rank very high in my list. But for his skills and friendliness, he is definitely near the top.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally get a chance to re-visit San Dao, this time on a week day night after a meeting in Shenzhen. The crowd is very thin, maybe about 10 people in the main room for foot massage, including a few cute chubby uncles :)

I decided to try the younger brother 1982, a cub about 32 160 80. Like his brother, he is pleasant looking, but I won't call it handsome or attractive. There were visible thick hair sticking out of his V neck polo t-shirt, so it must run in the family. 1982 told me that he and his brother are nicknamed as the "twins" in San Dao, although the brother 1983 is two years his senior. Unless by rotation where they get to massage female, customers who asked for any of the twins are usually male. This means that despite my previous observation that more than 90% of the clients are straight, there are fans for the twins.

After the previous experience, I told 1982 that I would like a Chinese style massage, instead of a Japanese massage. The room assigned was a single bed room and while the adjacent rooms were empty, I could see the beds in both rooms on either side through the glass windows, with help from lights from my room and the corridor lights. There were stickers on the window but vision is not (and was design to not) fully cover the activities in the rooms. Nevertheless, 1982 had sufficient experience to position his standing position such that his body hide the activities that he was doing to my lower body. Oh, I forgot to mention his massage skills. I would say 6 out of 10. His brother was stronger. But both brothers gave me the impression that they were more keen to provide internal relief services that massage services.

The brothers lived in a rented 2 bedroom apartment which they share with 6 other people. Cramp, but they seem to enjoy more than the hostel provided by the company. The rent and utility cost about RMB 300+ monthly. Both brothers are married with kids who live in their hometown in Jiang Xi. 1982 seems less endow than his elder brother but that was through the pants. He did not allow any direct contact, unlike the more obliging elder brother.

Hong Kang's renovation is still taking place. No one was able to tell me when the new facilities will be ready but many of the staff are saying that it could take 3 or 4 more weeks to have the new massage rooms re-open and maybe till X'mas for the spa facilities to be ready. The weather just turned cold in HK and SZ, and the number of clients fell, probably due to both the colder weather and the renovation. But for customers who showed up, fellow members can be easily spotted; some bold (or desperate) enough to walk over to your open cubicle to hug (even kiss) you if you show slightest indication of interest.

Learnt from one of the masseur that the attendants in the changing room do not get any pay. The company provide food and accommodation. Their cash income is dependent entirely on tips, which they combine and share. Do leave them with something the next time you visit. RMB 10 is the norm but if you feel generous or very happy with the service, feel free to reward more.

A forum discussing massage places in SZ (in Chinese - or rather Cantonese - only) can be found at http://203.86.167.149/tw/showthread.php?t=104623

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest_lim

i managed to make a trip to hua guang 华光。 indeed, the place is rather rundown and small in comparison to hong kang. However, this place is openly gay-friendly. The service attendent who was going through the available package to me was apprently also a masseur and recommended himself to me when i said that i wanted a male masseur. initially, he was recommending all the package which includes extra with female masseur. The massage was secondary to the masseur whom i selected, within 15 mins into the massage, he was already applying oil on my butt crack. I had to stop him and tell him that i wanted a decent massage first and foremost. Thereafter, he reverted to my back. The massage was acceptable but no where near good. Obviously what happens after that is up to your imagination. An interesting thing occured in the bathroom! The scrubber actually asked me if the masseur whom i selected provided extra to me! I was a little taken aback. In no way do i look like a 'give-away' on my sexuality. This further confirms that the place is g-friendly. anyway he advise me that on my next visit to them, i should do the scrub first and he will recommend their hot shots to me.

if your primary intention is a good massage and to relax, you may wanna consider your visit. If extras are important, try this place. this is also a good place to visit with a straight friend without exposing yourself as there are as many female masseur around.

The scrub-back at Hua Guang is suppose to be the "teacher" of the masseurs. He seems to have some "favourite" masseurs because he kept recommending a masseur to me during the scrub at my last visit saying that the masseur is a large guy and is my type. The masseur was not really big and skill was so-so. The only plus factor was that he was not keen at all in providing extra services, in fact avoiding all my sensitive areas, which works well for me since I would not want him to do it as well.

Hong Kang lost about 50 massage professionals (male & female), over the last couple of months because of changed management and implementation of new system. No obvious replacements yet because most of the facility is under renovation. Initially, none of my regular masseurs intend to move but yesterday, one of my favourite told me he is likely to leave soon. In China, it is common to give one day notice, on the day they receive their pay, and then they disappear. Although he will let me know where he is heading, looks like my visit to Hong Kang in future will never be the same again. ... sad, sad, ... it's likely suddenly loosing a friend that I get so used to seeing every weekend.

Guest massage fan

Hi fortysumthing

please dont be sad - i am sure he will let u know - or u can leave him your mobile. Maybe he will goto a new place in SZ that you will also like :-)

I am thinking of visiting HK in the near future. Do u goto SZ from HK every weekend ? can I tag along if it is convenient as I have never been to SZ sauna before. thanks

Hi massage fan,

thanks for the consolation. Most of my favouriate masseurs have my HP contact. I am sure I will see them wherever they go. It is just that without them in Hong Kang, it will be a different Hong Kang that makes me sad. Maybe old man like me just get sentimental over certain things. Not to worry, it is part of life that we will get over, and move on.

you are not the first making the request to share my trips and I hope not the last. I do enjoy taking fellow bwers on my trip and those who did, I hope they enjoyed. Let me know whenever you are visiting. BTW, saunas and massage palour are 2 different things. Saunas would be those similar to Shogun (my favourite Sg haunt) while those massage palours I visit are mostly str8 places who are friendly towards gsys.

40st

Guest massage fan

Hi 40sumthing,

Thanks. Will let u know as early as I can, about my HK trip. There was another person who wrote about this gangster-like big-size man who got fxxked by a new masseuer, which was quite funny to read as he described well. Is that the same place ? If so, it is not really straight place right ?

Hi Massage Fan,

SZH appeared to be describing the same place but I do not know how the acts (and sound) he outlined is possible. He also mentioned that it took place on weekday afternoon when there is hardly any other clients. I have never visited on weekday afternoon so, I am not able to comment. This place is a normal massage palour where women and family would visit. I was told by some masseurs that some matured tai-tai would also go there for the boys and sometimes, take them out. It also has a visible number of gay clientele. I am not sure if you would term it a straight or gay place with those circumstances.

40st

Hi Massage Fan,

SZH appeared to be describing the same place but I do not know how the acts (and sound) he outlined is possible. He also mentioned that it took place on weekday afternoon when there is hardly any other clients. I have never visited on weekday afternoon so, I am not able to comment. This place is a normal massage palour where women and family would visit. I was told by some masseurs that some matured tai-tai would also go there for the boys and sometimes, take them out. It also has a visible number of gay clientele. I am not sure if you would term it a straight or gay place with those circumstances.

40st

Since I have become a regular at Hong Kang... thanks to you, Fortysumthing, I noticed that some shifus are quite daring and very obvious MB behaviour.

As I usually take pot-luck with my selection of shifus, leaving it to whoever is available, I have since cut short two session with 2 different shifus. One kept on telling me during my session, how well the rich HK customers treat him. Male and female!!! Even paid him to spent weekends in HK at their villas and luxurious penthouse. How true is that? I do not know.

Then another shifu after a hour or so of massage, whispered that for HK$1000.00 he will do everything with me!!!

Gosh! I was so shocked!!! End of session immediately.

But I must say that I have had good shifus too at Hong Kang but lookwise... just not my cup of tea!

Yet to have a regular shifu at Hong Kang for a repeat session. Will just have to keep on trying.

Any new suggestion, Fortysumthing?

Actually I do prefer San Dao. A little more expensive than Hong Kang but the place much cleaner and shifus, more professional. Had a few good and fun experiences there.

Will be back in ShenZhen in January!

Hi Robbin,

Yes, I would do like you do if the sifu hint to me about how to reward him. Luckily, most of those I have been using did not behave that way. Most are appeciative of the HK$100 I give them for 3 hours sessions and would provide equally professional service the next visit.

I do believe that some of the clients do treat some of the masseurs to HK and/or give them handsome tips. I am not one of them :) but did, a couple of times, volunterily, give handsome tips when the masseurs were in financial difficulty. They did not ask for them, but I do have a soft heart so dun ask me for money ... hahahahha

As to recommendation, let me know what type you like and I'll keep a look out. As I mentioned earlier, many of the sifus have left or are planning to do so. I suppose there will be replacements but they may not come till the renovation is completed, which is, by hearsay, before CNY (ie more than 2 months to go ... grrr...)....

40st

Hi Robbin,

Yes, I would do like you do if the sifu hint to me about how to reward him. Luckily, most of those I have been using did not behave that way. Most are appeciative of the HK$100 I give them for 3 hours sessions and would provide equally professional service the next visit.

I do believe that some of the clients do treat some of the masseurs to HK and/or give them handsome tips. I am not one of them :) but did, a couple of times, volunterily, give handsome tips when the masseurs were in financial difficulty. They did not ask for them, but I do have a soft heart so dun ask me for money ... hahahahha

As to recommendation, let me know what type you like and I'll keep a look out. As I mentioned earlier, many of the sifus have left or are planning to do so. I suppose there will be replacements but they may not come till the renovation is completed, which is, by hearsay, before CNY (ie more than 2 months to go ... grrr...)....

40st

Hi Fortysumthing,

From the way you write, I can see you are a kind person with a good heart!

As for what type of look I would prefer my massage shifu... That's a little difficult to describe.

Youngish looking, below 35 but I do like certain style of more mature type too. Definately kind and pleasant... with a good smiling face. Size not important, muscles... I can take or leave it! Even if a guy is not the usual standard good-looking or handsome type, if something clicked with me or something endearing about him... then I am sold. At the end, it's really his massage skill that is the most important.

On the other hand, if he's sweet and kind, a beginner with not much massage experience... I will consider a repeat visit. Afterall we have to start somewhere or somehow.

As I have mentioned, I hate those shifus full of themselves, bad attitude and awful manners.

Actually I am a little like you when giving tips. If I got good service and the shifu attitude is good and can see he's a kind soul, then RMB100-200 is not a problem. And I will even return and look out for him. Those that mentioned "tips" or "money" will definately get less or even in some cases none at all.

I have not been to Hua Guang. It has been mentioned a few times here... any good? Cannot seem to find the address.

Now that I have lots of time on my hand, I plan to go more often and stay a longer period in ShenZhen instead of Hong Kong... life is so much more inexpensive there and I have met quite a few kind locals. Even found myself a great neighbourhood hair salon where I have my hair wash every other day.

All these thanks to you for opening my eyes about ShenZhen and their massage places. Before I felt it was dangerous and people very aggressive. How wrong I was!!!

Hi Robbin,

Glad that you found "happiness" in foreign land. You seem to be hinting that you are retiring there ..hahaha. You seem to have a big heart yourself.

The masseurs in Hong Kang with good massage skills and right attitude for me are:

899 - had him for the 2nd time tonight, a mixture of Chinese medicine and Thai techniques, I especially like the way he stretches my limbs and old bones (32 y/o with lots of meat)

858, 813 - both in their mid 30s and much talked about in HK chat rooms for their skills and looks. But looks are subjective. They may not be your cup of teh-o. Both are cubby.

808 - very popular, and I could hardly book him nowadays. I would sms him and the last 3 responses were he is booked at the times I needed him. If you go on weekday, I think the chances are better. Cubby and early 30s or late 20s.

922 - chatterbox so if you are looking for conversation during massage, he will be a good choice. Cubby 25 y/o but looked 30 to me with a mischiveous grin. He has a sinus problem so, if you keep hearing him sniffing during the massage, don't worry, he is not having a flu.

Teacher Ma - mildly chubby early 40s, teacher of the masseurs. He provides body massage only. I like his strong but practically painless strokes.

If you tell them a regular client from singapore but living in HK recommended you, they will know who you are referring to. I have not heard any of them mentioning that there is a fellow country man who frequent their services so I suppose they will come to the same conclusion. Let me know if any of them give you bad service or attitude.

Do share too if you come across any good masseurs to recommend or bad ones to avoid.

Hua Guang - they have some 20+ boys, which I will not describe as meaty. I have yet to come across one that can give massage comparable to what I get in Hong Kang. The best way to get there is to take their shuttle bus. Its parking lot is directly opposite Hong Kang's at the Lowu immigration building.

have fun

BTW, I don't really know SZ well. Other than the massage places I mentioned, a couple of bars/pub, and a few shopping areas that friends brought me to, I hardly been anywhere else in SZ. I think it is still not as safe as Hong Kong so, do take caution, even if you are familiar with the neighbourhood. You just need one lousy encounter to end your love affair with the city.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Thanks, Fortysumthing!

I will try your suggestions and will "report" to you!!!

Having lived a good part of my 55 years abroad... Australia, Britain, France, Greece, Austra, Thailand and Hong Kong, I am quite happy to "retire" in Singapore. Anyway, I am lucky enough to still have my parents to take care of at home.

I do agree with you that one has to be careful when in a foreign country. I do meet up in ShenZhen with people I used to work with from GuangZhou. And through them I have got to know a few locals during my last few trips.

Hope one day to bump into you in Hong Kang... unfortunately I hardly have time to go there during the weekend.

By the way, is Mui shifu who does the scrubbing still there? I understand the last time he has changed his workdays.

Thank you again, my friend!

robbin,

Mui sifu is still around. Between him and the other scrub-back, they rotate on 24 hours shift and I believe they change shift at midnight. But even if it is not his duty day, you can always ask the attendants in the changing room to ring him to see if he is available to come back to scrub for you. Last week, I did that for a BWer and Mui sifu came back in 10 minutes. He said that he was at home, so he must be living close by (as do most of the masseurs).

40st

Hi Massage Fan,

40st

Hehe you go see the first or last room or go ask the men there. They tell me when I ask how to have "surprise".

You must not be shy if you want 10 surprise. Show your wanting by opening your legs widely when he massage your backside. They can see your hole and understand your wanting. Only very few will use the cock if you unlucky they only massage the hole for you like Mui Sifu.

They do so many massage they can see if you are a bottom by looking at your hole. They also know how to make you horny.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my regularly patronised chub masseur at Hong Kang left to join Jin Hong Feng 金鸿丰. He left with a few masseurs under the wings of a "chief", no. 99 at Hong Kang. It was a lousy move (both for me and for him). I visited him and he complained that he has to work much harder for his income because for some unknown reasons, the Hong Kong clients here tip rather badly, about RMB 10 per hour (compare to RMB 30 per hour in Hong Kang). On top of that some of the masseurs went back to Hong Kang after a few days, making him feel even more uncertain of his future. My first visit to see him there really made me miserable to see him so unhappy.

I stayed on anyway for my 2nd session, and I chose a Chinese medical masseur, one of the few cubs I notice at this place. The good thing about this place is that they have a board with all the photos of the masseurs. The Chinese medical masseur was pleasant looking, accommodating when it comes to fondling him through his pants, but sucks when it comes to massage skills. While he tried to make me feel sensual, he failed quite deplorably too. The furthest his hands got to my sensitive zones were the edge of my hair!

Jin Hong Feng's facilities are better than Hong Kang's but looks old. I am sure after Hong Kang's renovation, Hong Kang's facilities will be more superior. The scrub back in Jin Hong Feng is a matured bear. I was salivating when I saw him. However, his skills was below zero marks. I should have volunteered to teach him a couple of scrubbing strokes. No wonder I did not see him working - no business. Don't expect any fun.

My second trip to Jin Hong Feng was last weekend. This time, chub masseur seems more settled, and was able to crack a few jokes, just like old times in Hong Kang. He even walked with his hands swinging naughtily to show that he is happy and to make me laugh. Nevertheless, I would be happier if he returns to Hong Kang. My second session after chub masseur was broken into 2 parts. The foot massage was by a 23 y/o stocky meat. He looked more matured in photo than in person, so I was a little disappointed but flirted with him anyway. His skills were not bad even though he has only been on the job for 2 years. However, he does not do body massage. I had to choose from the photo board for another one that is willing to do body massage. As most of the masseurs are not meaty, it was tough. I could only go my looks and chose one that seemed pleasant but the real person did not give me the same "feel". And his skills were so-so. Second trip was another disappointment.

Back in Hong Kang yesterday, I tried a new masseur, no. 801, 29 y/o about 65 kg. Usually, a guy of this weight would not be a choice for me but when I first saw him in the foot massage room, he was seated and his cute face easily capture my attention. I did not even notice that he was shorter than me. I tried him only for body massage and no foot massage as I was running out of time. I indicated to him that I would like to have oil massage. Usually, most masseur would start massage without oil, then after an hour, oil will be applied. For 801, he went straight into oil massage. His strokes were slow, firm and comfortable, unlike most other masseurs which were hard. Totally enjoyed the 2 hour session. Oh, he has an organ which is very handful but I get the feeling that he was not a willing participant to our mutual hand job even though the joystick was hard. The knob was large. I felt like a chickopek, as in movies when old men take advantage of young chicks.

.. end of story ..

Edited by fortysumthing

• 1 month later...
Guest SZchubchaser

Hi. I am in SZ for biz n happen across this thread. I am interested in visiting the places described, as I am a chub chaser. However, it seems most who wrote here are 0. I am a 1. N more-less closet. Are the massage places and massuers mentioned who provide 0 services, or are they all 1 only? Moreover, I have never been massaged by a male in the massage parlours in SZ. Does all the massage parlours in SZ have male masseurs who provide these services as long as you asked for oil massage? And have anyone tried those call-in services like Yi Pin, Shen Zhen Zhuang Xiong, etc? hope someone can share your experiences. Thank you.

Hi SZChubChaser,

At the massage places that I have been to, I have not yet encounter any 1 or 0 action. They are all "straight" palour and many of the masseurs are straight but gay friendly (for the tips).

I did once tried one of the website offering outcall male "masseurs". The chub "masseur" was the same person I saw on the website photo. The charges were as they advertised. The massage was so-so. On the phone, I was told by the papa-san that the masseur will do anything. But the masseur gave me excuses when I asked for some service, and I don't really want to force him do something that he was not willing.

Besides the website, you can also visit bars on Saturdays. Many of the chub or bearish "masseurs" will hang out in 时光倒流 after 10 pm. You can check out the real person before engaging in negotiations.

The other place that you can find them is in sauna. Yes, not all patrons in sauna are there for fun. Some are there to make a living.

Happy hunting!

40st

hi nitricjs,

You will find lots of banners at www.gay.com.hk

http://www.j1069.net/ - never tried them. In fact, I patronise these establishments only once in a blue moon so my experience may not be a fair reflection of what to expect.

40st

My friend is asking me what happen to that executive looking bear always wear executive wear looking like movie star good looking.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fit chaser

Hong Kang's renovation of 3/F and G/F is completed and opened 2 days ago. I have not been there yet but some ardent fans already posted photos of the newly opened facilities. Looks good from the photos.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22974026

Hi fortysomething,

Soon I will be visiting Shenzhen, just wonder is there any nice gay frendly fit/muscular masseurs that massages well... I've been to the gay parlour before, but this time round would like to experience the gay friendly straight parlour..

may you be well and happy

Guest fit chaser

Hi Fit Chaser,

Fit Muscular Masseurs - is this something you are looking for? http://www.00069.com/SzWNBody/Workers.php

I have not patronise them before but did read in some forum that they provide proper massage.

hope this helps

40st

Hi fortysomething,

I am interested in visiting those places described, as I am a fit chaser. However, does all "straight" massage palours and massuers mentioned in SZ have fit or muscular massuers who provide good services服务全面.

may you be well and happy

fit chaser

Hi Fit Chaser,

Not sure your definition of fit and muscular. If you are looking for those body types in the website I recommended, then I have not seen much of those in most straight places. I am also not sure of what you mean by 服务全面. Do you mean full body massage or do you mean more, eg. massage and sex? Almost all will provide full body massage, but for sex, many will provide HJ, but beyond that depends on your luck.

Most straight massage places do have a good number of slim masseurs (or at least they are slim to me). Many of the larger massage places have easily more than 30 masseurs to choose from so there is a good chance that you will find someone you like.

good luck

40st

Guest fit chaser

Hi Fit Chaser,

Not sure your definition of fit and muscular. If you are looking for those body types in the website I recommended, then I have not seen much of those in most straight places. I am also not sure of what you mean by 服务全面. Do you mean full body massage or do you mean more, eg. massage and sex? Almost all will provide full body massage, but for sex, many will provide HJ, but beyond that depends on your luck.

Most straight massage places do have a good number of slim masseurs (or at least they are slim to me). Many of the larger massage places have easily more than 30 masseurs to choose from so there is a good chance that you will find someone you like.

good luck

40st

Thanks Fortysomething,

I will go try it out in SZ next month. Hope we can meet up.

may you well and happy

fit chaser

Hi Fit Chaser,

Like the other BWers, you may PM me if you need any assistance.

Enjoy Shenzhen and HK!

40st

hi 40st.

while hendry did a fantastic job of listing homebased masseur in singapore

will be grateful if you can google address to pinpoint the sz massage locations that you have

patronized. this way you also do not have to repeatedly deal the same queries.

or you can list the addresses on their namecard and we can google earth the location ourselves.

thank you

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.