Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Thanks for the note, fortysumthing. Will certainly try those that you mentioned. As for the cost, did I mention that we also had a teabreak thrown in....and my friend is a chub?

Anyway, currently waiting for the ferry from Macau to Hongkong and its a damn long wait. Since I have many battery packs with me, I guess I just continue the blog on my massage trip in Shenzhen.

The next one we ventured after XJMZ is Jia Bao Cheng. The layout seems typical with changing rooms, double lock system, standard bathing facilities, cafe, followed by 'Osim' like resting chairs for the various massage services, with exception that the body massage is carried out separately in another room. 

Since we already have the foot massage and other rendered services done the day before, we moved directly to the body massage. Here each masseuse wears white overcoat, portraying a more professional feel of being a qualified TCM. 

I have already given up the idea of having a chubby masseuse and simply select based on what you see is what you get. Its before lunch, so there are quite a number just standing idlily by and I simply pointed to the meatest one available. I did not see who my friend select as he was still pondering and not able to make up his mind. So I proceeded first and told him to take his time.

Well, to make a long story short, the massage was good and my masseuse did offer HE which I rejected simply because he is not my cup. So my story was quite boring but my buddy revealed a very different tone, much to my amazement. 

Looks like my friend has a "I AM PLU" tattooed to his forehead. His masseuse is a stocky bear and revealed to him, he is also fellow PLU bear into bear/chub. He recently join Jia Bao Cheng not more than a few months ago, so not much scoop on this masseuse in this forum. However, he did reveal quite a lot of personal history to my friend. I quickly check our receipt chit and he is 768. I contemplated whether to share this information but well, its a sooner or later that people will know and for those who are bear lovers, more business for him.

Actually, I find this unbelievable that any masseuse will openly revealed they are PLU during a massage? But I reckon that if the person that you are servicing is your cup, you tend to do unexpected and unwise things. But well, even after much pressing, my friend told me no other 'unexpected' things happen, so I leave it as that. Normally the masseuse disappears after finishing the task and collected your tips as the case with my shifu. But 768 lingered on with further chats with my friend and I was able to meet him as well.

I can only say that this 768 is an early 30s, cute bear and if he comes to S'pore, will be highly sought after in the bear scene. Unfortunately, as revealed, he don't have any travel documents to leave the country. If mohammad cannot go to the river, then the river has to go to him. So, my only main contribution to this forum is, if you are into bears, do make a point to go to Jia Bao Cheng. 

Edited by GotoMove

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:34 PM, Guest jockguy28 said:

, i simply-randomly selected 1 of this 'beautician' guy with rather sculpture body.

Hi, please share his number. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Just visited two massage places in Shenzhen last week.

1. JBC - I use No.768, he is around 165cm height, 30+ a bit of bear type. I have two hours massage from him. He shared some of his background to me, like he lives in HK with his BF before. I think his massage skill is a bit soft for me, I prefer a bit strong massage after a long day at work. HE is provided and he allows me to touch and play with his tools and bum, I think he can go further if you have interested. After the body massage then I ask a foot massage, he is 583 and provide a very strong foot massage. During the foot massage I ask 583 whether he provides body massage or not, he said yes. Since he is my cup of tea I decided to go back to JBC few days later and look for 583 for the body massage. 583 already book the massage room on the 1/F in the JBC, the room has a half glass window and same as the door. I guess it is more proper massage room then the room downstairs, anyway, 583 provided a frim and strong massage which I prefer. I have to wear the short pants during the whole massage session which is fine for me, then 583 process to massage my front and put his hand through my pants and reach my private area which I wasn't expected, very sexual feeling I have to say.If you are looking for strong body massage you can try 583, I think you need to book him in advance as he is not the "Chinese Medical" masseurs that mainly for body massage.

2. Then I met up with a friend to visit XJMZ on Sat afternoon, my friend suggest 971 to me. I request a mix with Chinese and oil massage and I have to say 971 provide very strong massage that I like, he can also figure out my L2/3 neck have a bit problem (my doctor told me that due to work in front of computer for long time). After an hour Chinese massage, 971 pull my short pants down to give me the oil massage of my back then ask me turn around to massage my front. No HE provided by 971 which it is fine for me, I think 971 could be one of the masseur in XJMZ that give good massage but if you want more perhaps he will not able to deliver.

The 583 and 971 are the new masseurs I never use, good experience with both of them.

Hi, I'm keen to visit Shenzhen after reading the interesting posts here. Are there other things to do or see besides  massages?  I'm kinda shopping person. Any good shopping markets or malls to visit?  Advisable to fly directly to SZ or travel via HK ?  How many days should I stay in SZ? Any good economical hotels or motels near the  massage centres ? Apologies for asking many questions.  Would appreciate some good advice.  Thanks. 

4 hours ago, augeow1 said:

1. JBC - I use No.768, he is around 165cm height, 30+ a bit of bear type. I have two hours massage from him. He shared some of his background to me, like he lives in HK with his BF before. I think his massage skill is a bit soft for me, I prefer a bit strong massage after a long day at work. HE is provided and he allows me to touch and play with his tools and bum, I think he can go further if you have interested. After the body massage then I ask a foot massage, he is 583 and provide a very strong foot massage. During the foot massage I ask 583 whether he provides body massage or not, he said yes. Since he is my cup of tea I decided to go back to JBC few days later and look for 583 for the body massage. 583 already book the massage room on the 1/F in the JBC, the room has a half glass window and same as the door. I guess it is more proper massage room then the room downstairs, anyway, 583 provided a frim and strong massage which I prefer. I have to wear the short pants during the whole massage session which is fine for me, then 583 process to massage my front and put his hand through my pants and reach my private area which I wasn't expected, very sexual feeling I have to say.If you are looking for strong body massage you can try 583, I think you need to book him in advance as he is not the "Chinese Medical" masseurs that mainly for body massage.

2. Then I met up with a friend to visit XJMZ on Sat afternoon, my friend suggest 971 to me. I request a mix with Chinese and oil massage and I have to say 971 provide very strong massage that I like, he can also figure out my L2/3 neck have a bit problem (my doctor told me that due to work in front of computer for long time). After an hour Chinese massage, 971 pull my short pants down to give me the oil massage of my back then ask me turn around to massage my front. No HE provided by 971 which it is fine for me, I think 971 could be one of the masseur in XJMZ that give good massage but if you want more perhaps he will not able to deliver.

The 583 and 971 are the new masseurs I never use, good experience with both of them.

it seemed like all of u pref strong massage

rarely I seen one who asked for soft over here

I also prefer strong massage, because when done right, the pain is actually a pleasure and after the masseur were done, u shouldnt feel any pain at all. I had bad experience before when inexperience masseur giving me strong massage and my whole body hurt the next day, especially near the rib cage. i only like sensual/soft massage when im horny, so its more like a foreplay instead lol.

Guest Guest jockguy28

guys,

maybe this is a bit off topic in this HK forum. but something to share a true experience from me.

but my experience last month in a sauna in Shenzhen is eye-opening experience. i dont know to define this 'eye-opening' as good or bad as its got scary at 1 time.

Im sat in the dark sauna and moments later, a hunk came by and caressed my body and feel my face which is very arousal, so to speak. i think he feel my face with his hands to and imagined my 'facial' look as its quite dark in there. Without long he touched and yanked my hardened shaft and balls and its feel good. Then we lead to a corner of the sauna, more pitch black.. and he asked me to up my buttock and started to lick my hole...for quite a long time. i am shy to moan loudly but hell, its feel so divine someone servicing you down under and stroking my shaft repeatedly. At that time, bystanders are beside me, but i dont exactly know how many are there..but also started to touched me here and there.. i lost the counts on number of 'hands' being caressed all over.

then this hunk hurridly left, but with a warm bye and thanks to me. he mentioned he needs to take shower...so then off he goes.. i was expecting to follow him out of the dark sauna in order to see a better view on his facial outlook, maybe have a little chat, exchange contact...  but to my dismayed, those bystander guys refused to let me go and i remember clearly this particular big man (i think he's uncle with thick necklace and i think he think he's sort of 'alpha-male'/mafia-like) hugging super tightly on my torso and forcefully grabbed my cock. that's point i realized how painful my balls are and sternly said 'pain' out of impulse. he ignored... plus other guys which they knew each other intentionally locked my arms both left and right.. and i unable to move. my position right now is on top of this 'alpha-male' with leg spreading of his (if you can imagine that). 1 of his hand groping my cock and another palm of his covering my mouth.. i felt suffocated with an intention of his that i unable to uttered much noise. i never felt a palm of a guy so 'wide' and thick like his.. frankly im quite scared being violated or treated like this but in the same time its feel good, if you know what im saying.. i was like in esctacy.. scared at the same time. the alpha male man's hand and i think in front of me there's another this guy simultaneously playing and stroking my cock. i wanted to stop. i wanted them to stop, at least doing it nicely but the pain from each stroke is painful. im confused at the same time. i just dont have much strength get myself out from their grabbing. Then i cummed. This was my first cum in a sauna because i just visited a sauna previously for 3 times and just playing orally without 'wastage' of bodily fluid.

Then... the story does not end here.

Not until this alpha male uncle started to shove his hardened 'oversized' cock in to my hole as i was still sitting position on top of him.. [i knew that it will happened].. but i said to myself: does it worth it?? he's not wearing any protection and dont know he's STD or HIV+. he did shoved for a good few seconds into my anus hole and up that instant moment, my mind strike up and using my whole strength and energy to break away from all the 'hands' that locked my arms, neck, legs... and grab my towel, quickly covering it up and get out from the sauna. i go hide in the toilet cubicle, washing up and proceed to the locker room and leave without long.

i had a question, even for that few seconds, will i get infected by HIV? i am worry and thinking to check for my blood test for this... i am afraid with this curious nature that bring me into this situation, i regret anything happen to me will be too late. so guys, take precaution in sauna. its may be 'heaven' and in the same time 'hell' if not careful.

On 1/16/2017 at 4:04 PM, augeow1 said:

No HE provided by 971 which it is fine for me, I think 971 could be one of the masseur in XJMZ that give good massage but if you want more perhaps he will not able to deliver.

When he massaged your front, did he work much on your private area (and just not make you cum), or did he avoid touching your privates? Can you tell more about it -  I'm interested to try a massage without HE, but would enjoy some massage included in that area.

Guest Hmmmmmm
On 20/01/2017 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest jockguy28 said:

guys,

maybe this is a bit off topic in this HK forum. but something to share a true experience from me.

but my experience last month in a sauna in Shenzhen is eye-opening experience. i dont know to define this 'eye-opening' as good or bad as its got scary at 1 time.

Im sat in the dark sauna and moments later, a hunk came by and caressed my body and feel my face which is very arousal, so to speak. i think he feel my face with his hands to and imagined my 'facial' look as its quite dark in there. Without long he touched and yanked my hardened shaft and balls and its feel good. Then we lead to a corner of the sauna, more pitch black.. and he asked me to up my buttock and started to lick my hole...for quite a long time. i am shy to moan loudly but hell, its feel so divine someone servicing you down under and stroking my shaft repeatedly. At that time, bystanders are beside me, but i dont exactly know how many are there..but also started to touched me here and there.. i lost the counts on number of 'hands' being caressed all over.

then this hunk hurridly left, but with a warm bye and thanks to me. he mentioned he needs to take shower...so then off he goes.. i was expecting to follow him out of the dark sauna in order to see a better view on his facial outlook, maybe have a little chat, exchange contact...  but to my dismayed, those bystander guys refused to let me go and i remember clearly this particular big man (i think he's uncle with thick necklace and i think he think he's sort of 'alpha-male'/mafia-like) hugging super tightly on my torso and forcefully grabbed my cock. that's point i realized how painful my balls are and sternly said 'pain' out of impulse. he ignored... plus other guys which they knew each other intentionally locked my arms both left and right.. and i unable to move. my position right now is on top of this 'alpha-male' with leg spreading of his (if you can imagine that). 1 of his hand groping my cock and another palm of his covering my mouth.. i felt suffocated with an intention of his that i unable to uttered much noise. i never felt a palm of a guy so 'wide' and thick like his.. frankly im quite scared being violated or treated like this but in the same time its feel good, if you know what im saying.. i was like in esctacy.. scared at the same time. the alpha male man's hand and i think in front of me there's another this guy simultaneously playing and stroking my cock. i wanted to stop. i wanted them to stop, at least doing it nicely but the pain from each stroke is painful. im confused at the same time. i just dont have much strength get myself out from their grabbing. Then i cummed. This was my first cum in a sauna because i just visited a sauna previously for 3 times and just playing orally without 'wastage' of bodily fluid.

Then... the story does not end here.

Not until this alpha male uncle started to shove his hardened 'oversized' cock in to my hole as i was still sitting position on top of him.. [i knew that it will happened].. but i said to myself: does it worth it?? he's not wearing any protection and dont know he's STD or HIV+. he did shoved for a good few seconds into my anus hole and up that instant moment, my mind strike up and using my whole strength and energy to break away from all the 'hands' that locked my arms, neck, legs... and grab my towel, quickly covering it up and get out from the sauna. i go hide in the toilet cubicle, washing up and proceed to the locker room and leave without long.

i had a question, even for that few seconds, will i get infected by HIV? i am worry and thinking to check for my blood test for this... i am afraid with this curious nature that bring me into this situation, i regret anything happen to me will be too late. so guys, take precaution in sauna. its may be 'heaven' and in the same time 'hell' if not careful.

Better get checked in this case, btw what sauna is that?

On ‎17‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, augeow1 said:

1. JBC -

Hi augeow1,

There seems to be 2 JBC around the area?

http://map.baidu.com/detail?third_party=seo&qt=ninf&uid=8ab0dfc4e239450fd8eced69&detail=life#picresult

and

http://www.dianping.com/photos/26618355/type

Which does 583 works at?

TIA

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi augeow1,

http://map.baidu.com/detail?third_party=seo&qt=ninf&uid=8ab0dfc4e239450fd8eced69&detail=life#picresult

and

Which does 583 works at?

TIA

Hi there,

the second link is where the JBC located, just left hand side outside the Lu Wu immigration building.

since it is Chinese New Year now, I am not sure whether the sifu will go back to their hometown or not. I live in shanghai so only can visit Shenzhen massage places when I have biz trip down south.

Hope this help.

cheers

On 1/24/2017 at 6:00 PM, hkxpt said:

When he massaged your front, did he work much on your private area (and just not make you cum), or did he avoid touching your privates? Can you tell more about it -  I'm interested to try a massage without HE, but would enjoy some massage included in that area.

Hi there,

yes 970 worked on my front and my private area however no HE, if you like strong massage, 970 could meet your need.

20 minutes ago, augeow1 said:

Hi there,

yes 970 worked on my front and my private area however no HE, if you like strong massage, 970 could meet your need.

Thanks, augeow1. Appreciate it. In your previous post you mentioned your masseur was 971. Just checking if it's 971 or 970. Thanks.

13 hours ago, augeow1 said:

Hi there,

the second link is where the JBC located, just left hand side outside the Lu Wu immigration building.

since it is Chinese New Year now, I am not sure whether the sifu will go back to their hometown or not. I live in shanghai so only can visit Shenzhen massage places when I have biz trip down south.

Hope this help.

cheers

Thank you augeow1. :)

Will head down there when I go SZ again.

On 1/25/2017 at 9:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi augeow1,

and

Which does 583 works at?

TIA

I believe both links are correct and same shop, just entrances from different floors. But the 2nd link is entrance directly to the shop.

13 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

I believe both links are correct and same shop, just entrances from different floors. But the 2nd link is entrance directly to the shop.

Thanks, 40st.

I've been to XJMZ a few times now - always on a weekend - and I'm probably going to be back there on a weekday coming up soon. Can anyone tell me if there are other options in addition to the 1hr foot + 2hr body massage package (and the body scrub)? Is there a bigger massage 'menu' that I don't know about? (I don't speak/read Chinese, so I wouldn't know what to look for). I know about the pedicure and ear cleaning, but I'm curious if there are other massage options. I think I read that there is/was an option for the masseur to bathe you? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Edited by hkxpt

hkxpt,

There is a massage menu but I am not sure if they have an English version. Basically, there are the following types of massages in xjmz (but I am unable to recall the price of each)

• foot massage
  • no oil body massage + foot massage
  • Oil body massage + foot massage by the foot masseurs
  • Oil body massage by beauticians and foot massage by foot masseurs
  • Chinese medical massage by Chinese medical masseurs (I think there is only 1 male and 1 female of such masseurs presently) + foot massage by foot masseurs 
  • VIP room massage (I believe only beauticians can provide the VIP room massage which has its own shower facility, so you can expect more happenings for such massages) + foot massage by foot masseurs (I was told that they can also do the foot massage in the VIP room.
  • Pedicure, manicure, body scrub, ear cleaning are optionals (sometimes included in above packages but need to tip the service providers separately

In above, most of the time 1 hour foot massage is included in the package so even if you don't want the foot massage, the package price is unchanged. There are different types of oil body massage even by the same masseur (eg the foot masseurs can provide different types of oil body massage) but I was told in reality, the higher costs packages is just a fanciful name to charge more, in reality, there is not much difference to the skills applied. You can request for additional hour(s) of foot or body massage at additional costs.

enjoy

40st

• 1 month later...
Guest Tourist101
On ‎2‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:03 AM, hkxpt said:

Has anyone tried the VIP room at XJMZ? Any stories or experiences to share, and was it worth the extra cost? 

I've been!

I can't recall whether there was any extra cost, but generally the masseur will generally strip all their clothes off. You can also ask for them to shower you etc.

I had a great time. The massage was erotic and my cock was hard for many period during the session. He didn't fuck me and I didn't fuck him. It was OK, because I was already quite pleased with being serviced thoroughly. But there is more happenings in these rooms because he covers the small window on the door with a little sheet of fabric.

I didn't know I could get foot massage inside the VIP room. Maybe I'll try next time I'm in Shenzhen.

yup dude, damn right.

The VIP, there aint much of a difference in the treatment, but the privacy gonna be to enhance the special that one gonna be getting.  

The pampering gonna be relaxing as the masseur showered for me as well.

You bet, the special started way in advance for my foot massage.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jonatei said:

Hey guys,

I'm on business in futian, and feeling antsy. What's the top recommendation for some relief? Still XJMC? I'm looking for cute twink-ish masseurs if possible.

you may want to try

http://00069.com/SzManZE0606O/

http://6.8gay.net/

http://00069.com/SzV-Club/

http://www.szboy.info/

http://www.muspa.icoc.cc/

http://103.11.229.54/SzStarHope/

http://www.shuifanxi.com/

http://www.landispa.icoc.me/

I have not tried any of these so unable to share any experience. Many of the photos could be photoshopped so you may want to look at the real person before confirming your booking. Please ask how they charge before making any booking. It is ok to decline.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
21 hours ago, treetop said:

if you are landing at HK airport then ferry would be the fastest as you don't have to clear HK immigration at airport.  The ferry ride is only 30 mins to Shekou, from there you can either take taxi or subway to whereever you to go.  The cheaper alternative is to take the coach but you will have to go thru HK immigration at airport to get into HK first, then take the coach to either Luohu or Lok Ma Chau to exit HK before going thru another immigration to enter China.

If you are already in HK, take the MTR to either Luohu or Lok Ma Chau.  Or take the cross border coach.

If you are landing in airport HK.. the cheapest and faster way is to take bus No A43 from HK airport to ShengShui station ( about 40mins ride). Then from shengshui take the train to Lowu/Lok Ma.Chau border ( only 1 stop away or 5 mins ride ). Total cost is about 55HKD or10 SGD from HK airport to Lowu.

However please take note that Lowu border close around mid night 

Edited by massage_fan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Shenzhen

Hi 

I was at XJMZ over the weekend night ... I have a question that I will like to pose to the regulars at XJMZ. I noticed a few masseurs (wearing pink polo shirts),  meaty and chubby like, doing foot massage. But when I look at the computer, I ask the receptionist to show me the full list of the 9** masseurs and not only those on duty, I could not locate them in the list.  Are they part-timers that are not on the list ?

And I was told 970 and 971 no longer working there. Any meaty masseurs available besides 981, 901, 902 and 968 ? 

Guest Guest

Long time never visit XJMZ.

Any new masseur to recommend that is accommodating and will not demand for high tips?

Prefer stocky to less stocky type. Good looking will be a bonus...hehe

Of course, should be able to massage well also.

On 8/1/2017 at 4:41 PM, Guest Guest Shenzhen said:

Hi 

I was at XJMZ over the weekend night ... I have a question that I will like to pose to the regulars at XJMZ. I noticed a few masseurs (wearing pink polo shirts),  meaty and chubby like, doing foot massage. But when I look at the computer, I ask the receptionist to show me the full list of the 9** masseurs and not only those on duty, I could not locate them in the list.  Are they part-timers that are not on the list ?

And I was told 970 and 971 no longer working there. Any meaty masseurs available besides 981, 901, 902 and 968 ? 

971  no longer working in xjmz. He has moved to another spa near to luohu immigration port. A spa called Hai Li Hua 海梨华。 His number is 331 in hailihua.

On ‎20‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, crayon said:

Oh thanks for e replies. So i guess only way is to land in HK first. Thot of direct flight to shenzhen from SG. Cos im not interested in Hk lol.

guess landing to hk and via ferry will be fastest since no need to clear immigration hmmm ok.

so i presume Shekou is like the gay district like Silom to Bangkok?

but care to share what is so good with shenhen?

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, Guest Guest Shenzhen said:

Hi 

When you refer to pink polo shirts, are you referring to those in the photos? If yes, those are pedicurist. Only a few of their photos can be seen in the computer. The only work on your told nails and foot skin, not massage your foot or any part of your body.

For meaty masseurs, there's also 909, 905 and 993.

IMAG0043_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMAG0044_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMAG0045_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, lonelyglobe said:

will be in Shenzhen in oct, think of saving on the hotel by checking into one of those 24 hour spa like queen spa, D'club etc...there are at least more than 5 of them, anyone have been to any of these and any recommendation to give? Is there any male masseur to choose from? Thanks :P

I think almost all the spa in SZ operate 24 hours, a lot more than 5. Enjoy ..

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Long time never visit XJMZ.

Any new masseur to recommend that is accommodating and will not demand for high tips?

Prefer stocky to less stocky type. Good looking will be a bonus...hehe

Of course, should be able to massage well also.

Quite difficult to tell what is your definition of stocky or what others here refer to as meaty but if not too fat  or chub, my experience with the following on tips were OK (they did not ask for more tips): 993, 902, 981 but not sure if they will ask from new clients ..

Guest Guest Shenzhen

Hi Fortysumthing,

"  When you refer to pink polo shirts, are you referring to those in the photos? If yes, those are pedicurist. Only a few of their photos can be seen in the computer. The only work on your told nails and foot skin, not massage your foot or any part of your body. "

Thanks for the reply.  No, I am not referring to the pedicurist,   I meant the 9xx foot masseurs wearing the light pink polo shirts ! Are there 9xx foot masseurs who work as part timers ?  There are a couple of meaty ones similar to 901, 968  just that I could not find them on the list !

Hi GG SZ,

The uniform of the 9xx are purplish pink but I suppose you know that already. There are some foot masseurs who only show up when clients who know them personally, pre-arrange with them to meet at xjmz or which ever shop that the client wants to go to. Those sifu do not have uniform but sometimes will wear white overall, similar to those that doctors wear. There are not many such sifu around.

For male sifu in the foot lounge are, there are the regular 9xx sifu, the pedicurists, the beauticians (wearing long sleeve maroon dress shirt) and one 中医. I still have no idea who are those light pink polo shirts sifu that you mention. Next time, take photo :) 

40st

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 11:26 AM, fortysumthing said:

Quite difficult to tell what is your definition of stocky or what others here refer to as meaty but if not too fat  or chub, my experience with the following on tips were OK (they did not ask for more tips): 993, 902, 981 but not sure if they will ask from new clients ..

Hi fortysumthing, is 993 slimer than 902 or 981? How is his massage skill?

I tried out Landi Spa (http://www.landispa.icoc.me/) recently, it's at the World Financial Centre within walking distance from Lao Jie (老街) metro station. 

You can press 618# at the lift lobby and wait for them to open the door, or you can just follow the many people going in and out; the security there don't seem to care.

It's a small spa as the 6th floor unit only has 2 rooms, both of which were occupied when I went. There were also only 2 other masseurs available. I was brought up to their unit on the 18th floor, which was not in a good condition. The bathroom lights were spoiled, the towel has stains, and the air-con drips water. There were 2 rooms on the 18th floor; while both had beds, one had no massage table.

The massage skills were only so-so, very soft strokes. There were some attempts at tentalising strokes and there was a handjob, but the masseur (小毅) seems to be just getting through a process. On the bright side, they don't expect any tips - the CNY298 price covers it (though I did tip 100cny). You can buy the voucher on dianping for a 10 cny discount.

Personally, I wouldn't go back there again. Maybe the 6th floor unit is better maintained, but it's so small that chances that the 2 rooms would be full are high. The level of hygiene and maintenance leaves much to be desired. The massage skills cannot make it, while the service element is only average.

Edited by azndapper

Also, 小毅 mentioned that Landi Spa has set up a new company recently called 翰和轩, which has 3 branches in Shenzhen. The venues are new and some better masseurs were sent over there. The price is also more expensive. I think I'll try it another day.

Edited by azndapper

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.