Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Puyaixx,

Glad you enjoyed the trip and experience. After your visit, 975 went on 2 months home leave and is not expected to return till end of Nov at earliest. Whatever did you do to him in the not totally private room?!? Jest kidding. He is needed back home on the family farm to help with the annual harvest. Apparently, there's padi fields and sugar cane fields waiting for him to labour away and building up more meat on his arms and thighs to give you a better massage on your next trip. Did I say "meaty thighs"? ops.

Seriously, in terms of hardware, XJMJ is not amongst the better ones in SZ. There are many others with much better facilities. But I have yet to find those with the skillful, yet accommodating meaty masseurs as those in XJMJ.

And you are too polite about the lunch. The food is horrible. I'll make it up to you with better food next time. You'll need to pay again though, haha.

40st

友谊水疗会所 (Youyi Spa)

Car Park lot no. C9

Tel: 8225 3498

I have introduced this place before. Just some update. At the entrance to the male changing room, there is a computer where you can choose masseurs. Be careful though, some are pedicurist and do not massage. Either read the chinese words or ask one of the attendant if not sure. At this place, once you enter the changing room, any masseur you select after entering changing room will NOT be allowed to do body massage for you. The rule is that male masseur are not allowed to do body massage unless you book them BEFORE you enter the shop or at the entrance. Therefore, choose your masseur at the computer at the entrance, if you are particular with what masseur you want.

However, I have twice made them bent this rule by speaking directly to the manager insisting that my preferred masseur (who happened to be randomly assigned to do my feet and I enjoyed his foot massage) be retained by me for body massage. The manager apologetically allowed me to keep him for body massage. However, his body massage skills were below average. Recently, tried a young chub (only 21 years old, over 90 kg) from Henan. Very good massage, not to mention the cushy, firm and meaty palms. Seems most male masseur in this place do not get enough practice in body massage (given the rules) so it may not be easy to find masseurs with good body massage skills. And seems oil massage is definitely not allowed for male masseur. As I mentioned earlier, the huge glass windows on the door does not allowed hanky panky in the rooms so don't expect any happy endings.

The body scrub attendant is a mature bear (but not big). His skills are no where near Mui sifu from XJMJ. The scrub room entrance is covered with a curtain. When I was having my scrub the changing room attendants oaccasionally were walking in and out of the room and the scrubber had to avoid any touching of my private parts during those irritating moments. Nevertheless, I have read from some HK forums that some of them did manage to get a hand job. Must have been good timing.

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest guest121

Hi fortysumthing ...

I heard from a friend that XJMZ's shifus are on strike and they are moving to another place called 'Jinmen ' 。。。

Not sure whether this is true or not ?

By the way , what's the difference between those shifus in the 6 series and those in the 9 series like ' 975 ' ?

Not all are ' 中医师‘ ?

时光倒流健身馆 (Shi Guang Dao Liu body building club)

A new sauna in SZ

深圳罗湖区红岭中路1002号寰宇大酒店3楼

tel: 25891702

The easiest way to get there is to take subway and get off Grand Theatre 大剧院 station.

dscn0737t.jpg

Take Ext B and take the first right turn after exit on the road. That is the direction of KKMall.

dscn0732e.jpg

The 寰宇大酒店 (hotel) is opposite KKMall.

dscn0734l.jpg

dscn0726i.jpg

The sauna has its own entrance at the side of the building, so DO NOT walk into the hotel.

dscn0727y.jpg

dscn0728b.jpg

There is a large sign on the side road and another large sign on the stairs leading to the sauna.

dscn0729n.jpg

This sauna is huge, easily a few thousand square feet. However, the decor is basic. I believe they took over a previous nightclub and merely add some cheap furniture and weights (to qualify as a body building club). Besides the gym, there is a "movie" room (similar to shogun but much bigger screen) with lots of lounge seats next to each other, there is a dark room, quite a few cubicles, karaoke room, and a very dark steam room. I will not be surprise if the movie room becomes an orgy room at night once the movie stop screening.

The Saturday afternoon when I was there, there was a good crowd but because the space is big, it did not look crowded. Most are mature (it almost looked initally like a hospital to me with matured men siting around with white robes (actually their towel)) when I first enter the place. The handful of younger people there seems to be there to look for mature men.

There were some screwing activites in some not so well lighted corners - but not dark. Lots of activites in the steam room. If you are not too fussy, I think you should be able to find a helping hand in the steam room.

RMB 35 per entry.

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi Mr.Fortysomething,

I am glad you posted the report about youyi. Definitely I will try the mature bear scrubber when visit there next month. By the way, how to book the 21yo chub that do the foot and body massage for you? What is his number? And what is the charge for 2hrs body massage plus 1 hour foot in youyi?

As for xjmj, perhaps I have no luck to book 975 as he is on home leave. Can you recommend other masseur then ?

Tq. James

guest121,

The chinese medical masseurs have been on strike last few days. I have yet to find out where they are heading. They are actually led by a papa-san Dragon who have been moving his bears around different massage shops last few months. These men are not properly trained as Chinese medical masseurs. They are just so call Chinese medical masseurs to differentiate themselves from the foot masseurs. The Chinese medical masseur numbers are prefix with 6, while the regular foot masseurs are prefix by 9. Personally, I hardly use the "6" masseurs as I think most of them could not massage properly. But some are very desirable looking and I do fall into temptation once in a while.

40st

James,

seems like a busy night for me and fans of this thread.

21 y/o chub masseur is 615. They have another chub but I have not tried him yet. I think he is 755 or 775. RMB 98 for 2 + 1 hour massage (same as XJMJ).

Other meaty and stocky masseurs in XJMJ are 909, 916, 968, 987, 915 and 919. But some may not provide any services other than massage, depending on your luck.

Hope to hear your report too. Thanks

40st

Mr. Fortysomething,

Tq for the reccomendation. In youyi, if I want 615 do the foot and body massage as well, should I called youyi main reception number and tell them I want 615 do both foot and body massage for me? Or I shaLl select at the entrance of the shop before go to changing room? Do they entertain phone booking?

For xjmj, so many meaty masseur. I will try one of them and let you know.

James

James,

In Youyi, I gave RMB 30 for the scrubber because I don't think he was Mui Sifu standard. I would give Mui RMB 40 upwards. In Youyi, I gave RMB 100 to 615 (3 hours body massage - I did one extra hour), plus another RMB 30 for the foot massage. Apparently, they need to collect foot and body massage tip separately in Youyi.

As I normally stick to my regular massuers, I do not get comments about insufficient tips. For the new masseurs, I have been lucky not hearing about insufficient tips as well but I know of friends who do get such comments. Sometimes they do pay more but I think even if you do not give, there is nothing the masseurs can do.

I do get put off by such comments and would refrain from using those masseurs who create a bad experience with such comments. Generally speaking RMB 100 - 150 for a 3 hour massage is sufficient but if you are so really happy with the experience, feel free to be more generous. You will likely get equally good service next visit to the same guy. The tips are their main source of income for the masseurs, body scrub and the changing room attendants (read my post above on changing room attendants)..

40st

Wow 40st, I see that you already learned how to post pictures :)

It would be nice if you could take some photos of those bear masseurs in person especially those you makanded...I mean tried and post them here :P

Goes to show that old dogs can learn new tricks :whistle: , I will learn how to use iphone next ... :lol::D:lol:

the bear massuers photos ... I think you are the only one interested in them, so maybe I'll not bother posting ;)

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning a trip to Shenzhen, and will be staying at Perthden Hotel and would like to have a massage there. I have some questions:

- Where is the massage place again inside the hotel?

- How much are the usual rates and what's the usual tip given there? (lets say for a 2 hour body massage and 1 hour foot massage with body scrub)

- How are the facilities?

toulouse_mr,

I believe there are 2 massage shops in Perthden. The one on the 5th floor is the one that I have been describing in the past. However, I recently heard that they have closed down I have not been there for many many months now. You may want to go and check it out since you are staying in the hotel. As I have not been there many months, unable to advise on the rates. But Normally, it should be within RMB 200 for 2 hours body and one hour foot massage. Body scrub may attract another RMB 30 or 40 I think. Facilities are so-so.

Perthden is walking distance to XJMJ and Jin Yuan so you can always go to those two as well, if necessary.

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

Last week on my short biz trip to nanshan district, I managed to extend 1 day more stay in Perthden hotel. The massage still in operation it is located in 5th floor. I took 2hrs massage chose an mature masseurs. The price is 148rmb for 2hrs massage if I remember correctly. The skill is not so good but got happy ending. I gave 100rmb for 2hrs massage ( I don't do foot massage anyway ). However, the masseur demand more. In the end I gave 100rmb so total 200rmb. The facilities so run down. Not woth visiting.

40st, have you had problem with the 100rmb tip only to masseur? Btw, during the massage have your masseur asking for gift like watch, jewelry, etc for your next visit?

shenzhen fellow,

I do not have problem with RMB 100 tips so far but heard of friends who had. I normally blacklist those masseurs or at least warn of friends who can't resist using those masseurs because of their looks. I have read in some websites that there are other patrons who had the same problem, especially if the masseurs are those that prefer to provide services other than massage. Those in Perthden are those that normally provide such services, which is why I hardly visit them.

I have not encountered masseurs that I used for the first time who will ask me for gifts. Some of my regular masseurs however will hint that they are trying to look for certain items. Usually these are sports shoes or mobile phones.

In your case, if you are using masseurs for the first time, suggest you ignore them. Even those asking for more tips, either ignore or give them another RMB 10 or RMB 20 more. It is an insult to them but then they are spoiling your experience so give them the tat.

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Thank you for the reply. The masseur asked for gift as I hint him that I liked him. He kept saying that a lot of HK clients that patronise his service regularly usually buy gif for him. He hint out that getting gift make him more happy and can provide better service if he is happy.

For your regular masseur that you patronise, do you buy them gift evry time visit? Normally what do you buy and what is the price. The masseur that hint me the gift asking for a laptop cost around 1000sgd at least. What do you think?

For the mature masseur in perthden, he said minimum tip for happy ending session is 200rmb. That's why he asked another 100rmb after I gave him 100rmb. Really piss me off.

toulouse_mr,

shenzhen fellow answered your question about cost of massage and I have replied to shenzhen fellow on RMB 100 tips.

Perthden is at a junction of a main road and side road. Jin Yuan is diagonally across the main road to the left. If you leave the hotel from its main road exit, a little to the left is a red light crossing. After crossing the road, turn left and walk along the main road. The first massage shop is I think Gloden Sunshine. Jin Yuan should be the next massage shop. Jin Yuan is a little pricey. I heard they charge RMB 198 + 10% for 2 hours oil massage or chinese medical masseur massage. I cannot confirm as I have not been there for a while. The previous chinese medical masseurs, mostly bears, from XJMJ , have mostly moved to Jin Yuan. 金源 . Most of them do not provide good massage. They are there for the tips. But some of us may find them so cute and irresistable that you would not mind party with RMB 200 tips for a happy ending and lousy massage.

If you leave Perthden by its side road entrance, turn right and walk along the side road to the end. At the end of the road, you will find a bridging walkway leading to another road. You should see some road side hawkers on both sides and a super market in front of you on the right. The supermarket is in the same building as XJMJ 香江明珠 (I think I should abbreviate it into XJMZ instead of XJMJ), Walk to the end of this building. Entrance to XJMZ is after entrance to the supermarket, at the end of this building.

Hope this is not confusing. Good luck and have fun.

40st

shenzhen fellow,

hmm .. I won't buy any expensive gifts for first time masseur I think. At least, I have never done it. For my regular masseurs, they have been servicing me regularly for more than 2 years now. I treat them more as friends rather than massuers. No lah, I don't buy gift every visit lah. I am rich, but not that rich lah, haha. Sometimes buy them useful birthday gifts lah.

I think buying gift sometimes is to make the receiver happy and often , it serve to make the giver happier to see the receiver happy. It is really up to you. Level minded independent third party will of course find it senseless. Don't feel obligated to make anyone happy but if you get satisfaction out of it, I will not discourage you from making yourself happy. Just don't go all the way out to make a will with them as beneficiary on your first date will you? Can you at least do that? :) Well at least you have been pissed off by his attitude so I suppose you have already decided not to give him a laptop, hahaa.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Sunshine Boy masseur no. 999 at XJMZ

A new masseur who joined XJMZ recently. Slim but not skinny. Cute face. 30 y/o. Massage skills so so. He has been in the trade for about 2years only but claimed he was teaching massage after graduating from massage school. He is very eager to please and would be rather "daring" in the massage room. Of course he will tell you that he likes you during the massage. For those who enjoys hearing such words, you may just fall in love with him - do learn to be hard hearted and not be misled into believing that you are the only one who is special in his life.

If you like sunshine boys, and able to maintain strictly a client and masseur relationship, you may find him good fun. He did hint about tips and I told him flatly that I only offer my masseurs standard tips, whatever they do. Up to him to decide how far he wants to go and he was quite wiling to go beyond standard services.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Firstly what do you mean by sunshine boy? Seeing your description he is to slim for my taste and of course too young too. I prefer ti be massaged by mature masseur at least fall in my age group, 40++ .

Concerning he gift, did you take the masseur out to pick the gift he want? After that, willl they spend time to accompany you for dinner etc. What is the price of the gift that you think still acceptable by the massuer? 1000rmb gift ok?

Btw beside the mature masseur in perthden hotel, I managed to go for youyi for body scrub only ( I have plenty of time after checkout from perthden hotel and my flight is at late afternoon ). In youyi, the scrub is done in nude of course. Look like this place is more for straight patrons. I heard from the scrubber only girls do the body massage. I give rmb 50 for the tip. The scrubber do provide sensual scrubbing till I cum. Happy ending. I paid 68rmb for only body scrub. The price for body srub is 38rmb but there is a minimum chargE which is 68rmb.

shenzhen fellow,

sometimes, they do hint what they want eg Iphone. I just tell them flatly that I won't be buying any Iphone. If they really need a mobile phone (and justify with a good practical reason), I will consider a model that will serve functions that they need. I do not expect anything in return so I do not expect them to go dinner or spend time with me. I think you will not feel disappointed if you do not have any expectations out of such deeds. To determine whether RMB 1000 gift is OK, you need to ask yourself, why are you giving. If it is to help him live better, you may want to consider giving him a 3 bedroom condo apartment. If it is to help get acquainted, you may want to ask him out for a good meal. If you are trying to secure his undivided loyalty outside the few hours massage, you may be wasting money. His work may require him to make many clients happy. If it is for other purposes, anything in between may be appropriate. In other words, I am unable to advise other than what I have warned earlier, i.e. don't include him in your will yet for heaven sake! Your RMB 100 tip is good enuf for many of the hard working honest masseurs. If it is not good enuf, you should really be more alert as to what you are doing or what he wants from you. I am not saying that those what ask for more are all out to milk you but I am saying is that you need to be alert and assess the situation sensibly. In my case, for first few times massage, there will not be any gifts ... only my standard tips.

.In Youyi, you will be able to get guys to do massage if you book them at the counter. Read my posting above on Youyi.

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi fortysumthing ...

I heard from a friend that XJMZ's shifus are on strike and they are moving to another place called 'Jinmen ' 。。。

Not sure whether this is true or not ?

By the way , what's the difference between those shifus in the 6 series and those in the 9 series like ' 975 ' ?

Not all are ' 中医师‘ ?

Some of the Bear masseurs returned to work in XJMZ last weekend - 7 of them. This weekend, the number has grown to 9.

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Thank you for sharing your deep thought and provide some enlightment. Sometimes it is difficukt to fathom heart matter. No wonder a lot of news reported that someone is willing to buy anything for the guy that he liked. As you said, independent minded fellow may find it senseless.

About youyi, thanks for the info.

toulouse_mr,

shenzhen fellow answered your question about cost of massage and I have replied to shenzhen fellow on RMB 100 tips.

Perthden is at a junction of a main road and side road. Jin Yuan is diagonally across the main road to the left. If you leave the hotel from its main road exit, a little to the left is a red light crossing. After crossing the road, turn left and walk along the main road. The first massage shop is I think Gloden Sunshine. Jin Yuan should be the next massage shop. Jin Yuan is a little pricey. I heard they charge RMB 198 + 10% for 2 hours oil massage or chinese medical masseur massage. I cannot confirm as I have not been there for a while. The previous chinese medical masseurs, mostly bears, from XJMJ , have mostly moved to Jin Yuan. 金源 . Most of them do not provide good massage. They are there for the tips. But some of us may find them so cute and irresistable that you would not mind party with RMB 200 tips for a happy ending and lousy massage.

If you leave Perthden by its side road entrance, turn right and walk along the side road to the end. At the end of the road, you will find a bridging walkway leading to another road. You should see some road side hawkers on both sides and a super market in front of you on the right. The supermarket is in the same building as XJMJ 香江明珠 (I think I should abbreviate it into XJMZ instead of XJMJ), Walk to the end of this building. Entrance to XJMZ is after entrance to the supermarket, at the end of this building.

Hope this is not confusing. Good luck and have fun.

40st

Thanks for the tip 40st! I will be visiting either of those places tomorrow and will give you guys an update on how it went.

Guest I love hk and sz !

Calling and paging for 40smtg!!! :)

This is more about hong kong massage butbi think you arebin Shenzhen more often !

Is shanghai onsen in hk still good ?

Any masseurs you can recommend ?

What is a good time to go or any other hkg saunas ?

Thanks a lot

'I love hk and sz !'

you are right, I am more into SZ than HK. The last time I went Shanghai Onsen must have been more than a year ago. I believe my masseurs then are still there. Try to look for Don or Siu Tam. Both slightly meaty. If you like Mature, I think there is a Ah Keong or Ah Chuen (I cannot remember exact name).

Saunas - weekends should be good but I was told that Galaxy is actually busy even during weekdays afternoon

enjoy

40st

Spa Services at XJMZ

The Spa service in XJMZ are offered by lady and male beauticians. The male are usually slim fit, which is why I never bothered to try the Spa service. I have the permission of a fellow bw to post his report below. Unfortunately, his report is not very detail. For eg, he did not describe the dress code of the masseur during the session. Anyway, for those of you who prefers slim fit masseurs - :

I must say 667 is a nice and service-oriented person. He gave you a good massage and a "happy ending" though not happy enough :P. I would engage him again next time for a session when I felt like being pampered.

After you left, I took up a spa package plus 采耳. The lady who 采耳 for me told me I must not have done this for donkey years as she showed me her "efforts". I totally agree with her after seeing what she showed me.

Next, 667 brought me to the Spa room which is located at the same level as the lounge. I had a bath soak, a body scrub and a facial. I started at about 2300h for a supposing 210mins session. During the scrub, he received a phone call from a lady, which he agreed to fetch her at "dunno where" at 0015h. It was 2340h when he answered the call. I remembered he told me at the lounge when I am deciding on which package to take. He told me he needed to meet someone at 0100h, so I asked him can he still do the spa as it would end at about 0200h, and he said can.

He din rushed to finish the session, in fact, he did a pretty good job especially the facial which he spent about one hour to do it. But in between, he went in and out of the room, I guess trying to "fix" his "date" :P

Towards the end of the session, he told me he has asked the lady downstairs and was told I can just go down to tell them I needed to go to Huangang, and she will arrange for the transport. He told me to sleep a little while more since I have some more time and I told him the room was quite cold. He covered me with additional towels ....

He woke me up 20mins later and said to me it was time for me to wash up. He told me he will wait for me downstairs so as to make sure I got the transport. I gave him his deserved tips and left for shower.

I din see him thereafter.

Hi fortysumthing,

I have bought ait ticket fly from sg to shenszhen for next friday. Eta sz 23.05pm by tiger. Could you advise how to go luohu in cheapest way? Will there be any bus from airport to luohu station where all the 24hrs massage still open?

Pln to stay overnite in massage center to save on hotel.

Thank you

kenji,

not sure what cheap transport are available at that hour. There is a subway that start at the airport and ends in Lowu but not sure what time is the last train.

try

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100810180404AAQs55W

http://www.chinatrainguide.com/shenzhen-railway-station/

http://www.szmc.net/cms/page?arg=en/index

40st

Guest toulouse_mr

Planning to stay the night at XJMZ later tonight (to save on hotel fees). I will be arriving at the lowu border around 11PM, and I don't know how to speak chinese, so hoping to get advise on the following:

-- How do I get a shuttle bus going to XJMZ once I get out of the immigration building?

-- What services should I get for me to be able to stay overnight for free? Planning to get 2 hours Body + 1 hour Foot + Body Scrub. How much money should I allot for the entire stay - massage, scrub, (happy ending-HJ?), tips,

-- I read somewhere here that I need to book ahead if I want a guy to do oil massage? Does this apply still?

-- How about luggages? Do they have a place where I can store my luggage and valuables?

toulouse_mr

you really treat me like a 24 hour hotline asking for directions last minute, haha.

As you get out of Lowu Immigration Building (I am assuming you are getting into China from HK), turn right and walk to the end of the same buidling. You will find an entrance to a car park on your right (which is still the immigration building). Look for car park lot C-16 or ask people around there where is that car park lot. The mini van parked here is XJMZ's shuttle. Write this number and show to people if you do not speak Chinese. Chinese name of XJMZ is 香江明珠. You may want to show this to people there too.

For weekdays, any 3 hours massage should allow you to stay overnight FOC. Weekends, I think it is 4 hours. 2 + 1 hour non-oil massage is RMB 98, with oil,it is RMB 146. Add RMB 10 for body scrub. If you are using the same masseur, tips for masseur RMB 100 or above (up to you). If you are using different masseur for foot and body, allocate RMB 30 to the foot guy and balance or RMB 100 to the body guy. Tips for body scrub, RMB 50 or above. Some masseur may ask you for more. You decide whether it is worth it to give more.

No need to book in advance for oil massage. Just let the masseur know whether you want oil or non-oil.

They can store your luggage in their store room just behind the reception. Better have a lock on your luggage so that you can keep your valuables there. I normally do not have lugguage so my passport and other valuables, I just lock them in my locker. So far, quite safe.

Look forward to your trip report OK? :)

40st

I am an Angmoh heading to SZ soon and looking for a good massage by a strong cub... are the places you are talking about open to Angmoh too?? Anybody knows this place: 活力宝

Thanks

jnhgz,

Yes, I have seen angmoh at xjmz. There are posting above about angmoh visiting this shop.

活力宝 is a massage shop specialising in providing more than (maybe less than or other than) massage service. website http://00069.com/SzWNBody/. . . . If

If those "technicians" in the website are your definition of "cub", there are a few in XJMZ too but maybe not as toned (assuming those photos are not photoshoped).

40st

My regular masseurs

Luckily for me, all my regular masseurs from Hong Kang have stayed on in XJMJ. Their numbers in XJMJ are

975 - 28 year old fair skin crew cut chub, very good massage skills. Strong massage. Very accomodating. Bear lovers will love his thick palms, especially when used with oil.

916 - Not as chub as 975 but close. 36 year old, dark skin, crew cut, strong massage, but can be inconsistent with his massage. As I am a regular customer, he normally try to maintain his standard with me.

909 - Fair skin chub, mid 30s I think. He seemed to have been trained in Chinese medical massage as his techniques are different wtih alot of bending. Accommodating.

987 - 28 year old fair skin chub standing 1.8m, student looking with glasses. Chatty. But massage is not very strong, for those who do not take hard presses.

968 - 30+ cub, crew cut, chatty. I have not used him in XJMJ although he was one of my regular in Hong Kang. In those days, the massage were not too strong. Accommodating.

Do you have pictures of them? the last time u took some pictures of masseur but they are not 900+....

Guest shenzhen fellow

Tolouse mr,

Any trip report to share ?

Both mr. Fortysomething and me have provided some info in the previous posting. Did you manage to try the massage place that we reported?

Tq

I just visited 2 massage places in sz last week. One is in perthden hotel and another one in youyi.

Reading guidelines from 40st is really helpfull. Those places are easy to find.

1. Perthden hotel

Taking chinese medical massage attended by a mature smooth bear. The massage is not good but he tried to entertain. Very sensual. Happy ending with 200rmb tips.

2. Youyi

This place is much bigger and comfortable compare to perthden hotel. I only go for foot massage but not body massage as the body massage is only done by ladies. The foot massage is very good. After the foot massage, go for body scrub done by a 40+ stocky guy. I could say his body scrub skill just average but he was very accomodating. Happy ending. Pay him 50rmb for body scrub. For 1 hrs foot only and body scrub, pay around 78rmb if I remember correctly.

40st,

Have you visited yong mei zi again ? Do you have any number of masseur to recommend? I will go sz again next month. in yong mei zi, is the male masseur can do both foot and body massage?

James

40st, other question is in yong mei zi, is the massage room is possible for hanky panky like in perthden? You mentioned that in youyi, it is not possible as the door is very big glass door. What about yongmeizi?

James

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.