Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

hello Hitex,

Unfortnately, I did not collect business cards from all the establishments. My main access to these places are via their shuttle buses at Lowu immigration building. As long as you have the name of the place that you would like to visit, you would be able to find the correct shuttle bus and ultimately, the massage palour. Wish I had more time to be more organised. For the time being, unfortunately, I am able to share on ad hoc basis. Just PM me if anyone here needs assistance in finding the places and I'll see what I can do.

40st

First trip back to Hong Kang after a long CNY break. 1/F and 3/F are opened for use.

The lobby is still under renovation but not dusty. 1/F (ie Ground Floor behind the lobby) houses the changing room, shower, spa pool, steam room, sauna and rub-back. All these facilities are pleasantly designed, large space and functional. The steam room and sauna are connected with a glass door in between but the staff chose to block access by jaming the door with towels. Not sure why they do that. It would have made it good for cruising between the 2 rooms. There is no hair dresser saloon yet so maybe there are still some facilities not opened yet on the 1/F. It was Saturday when I visited and crowd was so-so, mostly 30s to older uncles. There were a few friendly eye to eye admiring exchanges so it seems the a significant portion of the clientele may still be PLU. Because of prior appointment with the masseur, I did not loiter too long in the spa to see if there are "happening" but did notice that the steam room and sauna were scarcely populated.

Access from 1/F to 3/F is by elevator but that day the elevator broke down and I had to use the stair case. I need to pass through the 2/F on the way and entire floor is under renovation. The renovation looks rather preliminary so I think it will take a few months to complete. Looks like a huge space. The plans were for the 2/F to have the foot massage lounge and the restaurant area. This means there is no kitchen facility presently and no food available. There goes my 6 hours massage routine unless I do not mind being massage on empty stomach.

The 3/F are all the massage rooms. I was told by the masseur that there are more than 100 rooms! But because of renovation on 2/F, some of the rooms are being used for foot massage and linen storage. Pretty messy. I was led to a temporary waiting area while the staff arrange my masseur. The drilling and banging noise at the waiting area from the second floor made the environment very un-relaxing. The HK aunties of course added to the mayhem with their loud voice screaming for quieter rooms and booking of masseurs.

The management system is still very dis-organised although I notice there many of the staff are the old staff. I asked for the masseur that I booked and when he did not show up after 5 minutes, I decided to phone him. True enough, he was not informed that I had arrived. He appeared within seconds as his waiting room is near to the temporary lobby on the 3/F. Seems that the staff room is also not ready and the masseurs had to wait in one of the massage room.

My masseur had to quickly look for an empty chair in one of the massage room to do my foot massage. Seems there are not many chairs as I saw him running around from room to room. The small massage room was packed with 3 large comfortable massage chairs and with a masseur to each guest, the small massage room was packed with 6 people. It did not bother me much as I did enjoy over-hearing the conversation from the other 2 guests who are PLU and exchanging views on PLU matters. I did also the foot nail pedicure in the meantime.

Next was the body massage. The room is definitely more comfortable and the beds bigger, I think more than 2 feet wide. This however also means it is not so easy for wandering hands to touch the masseur when he is standing on the bed side. There are glass windows between the rooms and on the door but they are a little high, I think above 4 feet from the floor so to see the happenings in the room, the person must make an effort by getting close to the windows and maybe tip his toes a little and be opened to be seen by the user of the room that there is someone peeping from the window. With the dim lights, I think it is possible to have the usual HJ in the room, without much risks. Usually, I would ask masseur for Chinese massage and he would throw in the oil massage FOC. The new regulation is that they are not allowed to use oil if the client ask for only Chinese massage. The only exception is to use oil on the back but use of oil on any other body parts is not allowed. It seems the attendants would peep in from the small glass hole on the door just to make sure that the masseurs comply with this regulation.

With the foot massage spread out in different rooms, it is difficult to detect new masseurs for the time being. With no kitchen, there is no food or even hot drinks or tea. Coke and Sprite are available but at room temperature, and may not arrive because the management system is poor.

The spa pool had different water jets to massage your back, front and buttocks. Be careful with the buttocks massage as one of the hole is actually a "sucking" hole instead of ozzing water. Don't know why they have such a hole. Luckily the sucking is not strong, but you do feel that your pubic hair is being pulled. It was obvious that workmanship is not good and I could easily detect defects including leakage. As with most renovation work in China, I would expect this place to deteriorate quickly.

Oil massage (they call it Japanese massage) was RMB 128 for 2 hours and they throw in the 1 hour foot massage FOC. The normal Chinese massage was RMB 68 and foot massage is RMB 30, making it RMB 98 for 3 hours. So oil massage costs RMB 30 more. Previously, there were dinner, drinks and fruits thrown in FOC. That's not available for the time being.

Not sure if I will visit this place as regularly as before, till they complete their renovation. Will need to explore new places in the mean time. Any one with recommendations, please suggest.

Guest fit chaser

Hi fortysomething,

Have you find any new places yet? I will be arriving on this sat... and look like I have to give Hong Kang a go cos of the renovation liao. Maybe will try San dao or si mei zhi...

Hi Fit Chaser,

I have not found any new place yet but read in some forum that 金色阳光 (jin se yang guang) which is next to Hong Kang has a good number of massuers (mostly slim) who provides good massage and happy endings. I am half a mind whether to try it as I prefer meaty people. May be you can try and report.

San dao has mostly slim guys too. I do not know which one is si mei zhi. Do you have the Chinese name. Have you ever tried it? Any notes to exchange?

enjoy

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest fit chaser

Hi Fit Chaser,

I have not found any new place yet but read in some forum that 金色阳光 (jin se yang guang) which is next to Hong Kang has a good number of massuers (mostly slim) who provides good massage and happy endings. I am half a mind whether to try it as I prefer meaty people. May be you can try and report.

San dao has mostly slim guys too. I do not know which one is si mei zhi. Do you have the Chinese name. Have you ever tried it? Any notes to exchange?

enjoy

40st

Hi fortysomething,

Sorry is 金色阳光 (jin se yang guang)in the next building of HongKang... Xin Mei Zi 新美姿休闲中心 not si mei zhi(apologiey for the spelling) with was recommended by Man hood...no had not try them but had tried a few gay parlour like 相华,华光 not sure about the other name alr.

Guest fit chaser

Fit Chaser,

yes, 金色阳光 is in the next building.

How were 相华 and 华光 ?

40st

hmm, 湘华 massuer are generally slim to fit (no bear)something and good looking one. rate between 200rmb for 2hr oil massage(with H J) and foc 1hrs foot reflexlogy. environment: had to two separate hall(1 for straight&1 for gay) abit rundown.

华光, 春风路庐山酒店对面 straight parlour but openly gay and are slight better... here too at time can find nice one too.

gtg go now.. last min packing for night flight at 7:15pm... by the way, I have 9 days there. thought of venturing to Guangchow, Shantou and H K... any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

may you be well and happy

fit chaser

Went to 金色阳光 (Jin Se Yang Guang) for the first time. It has the usual str8 massage palour facilities and services including sauna, steam room, scrub, large open lounge for foot massage and private rooms for body massage. The facilities are clean but does not look condusive to cruising. The scrubbing room for example has a glass wall. Absolutely no hanky panky possible. The sauna is huge, definitely seems to be inviting a crowd. The steam room's glass door is surprising more transparent than most other steam rooms I have seen and even with the steam, one can see the activities inside quite clearly, again, no way for hankly panky. The spa pool is the worse. It is actually outside the changing room and is shared with the other sex. Not surprising, there was no one in the pool the few times I walk pass it. I think it would be necessary to use swimming costumes to use the spa pool.

The sauna rooms all have glass window and many also have glass window on the wall facing the corridor and another glass windor facing the adjacent room. Some rooms had their lights off but I could see fairly clear shadows of massage being carried on inside as I pass the rooms. Looks like even hand job may be risking th massuer's lifelihood. Iwas assigned a small room but still have the 2 unfriendly glass windows.

Based on recoommendation from a HK forum, I pre-booked a Chinese Medical masseur, a 40+ slightly stocky guy. His face was not my type so deducted some mental points the minute he walked into the room. He was curious why I booked him and I said that a friend recommended.

"Were you reoommended by Mr xx.?"

"No, I was recommneded by Mr. Wang (I don't even know who posted the message on the forum so created a fictious name)."

"Mr Wang? Mr. Wang? .."

He went on with the massage, then after some minutes ..

"Oh, the Mr. Wang who is in the police force?"

"No, Mr. Wang works in office."

"Mr Wang works in office? Mr. Wang works in office?"

He went on with the massage, then after some minutes ..

"Oh yes, Mr. Wang who works in the office comes here for massage with his wife and kid."

"oh yeah?"

"Yes, they are regular here."

whatever ... I did not respond any more ..

The massage was the typical Chinese medical massage emphasing on accupressure, very, very painful. I wanted to remove my top before lying down, but he quickly ask me to leave it on. Minus more points. The massuer was very careful to avoid my hand as he massage and took care to move it far from his any part of his body as he move from the top of my body to my foot. Definutely not encouraging anything. By then the points have been deducted to zero.

During massage, he opened the door and carried on massage. It certainly makes it easy for the many people passing outside to see me being massage. It was also very noisy and not relaxing as people were talking loudly outside. I ordered him to close the door with a loud voice, as his hard massage was not making it easy to talk. He did while explaining that the air in the room was not good. His points is now in negative territories. At the end of the massage, he gave me his phone number asked me to call him directly if I need his services. I took it out of courtesy knowing very well that it will be the last time I'll need his massage service.

I walked around the foot massage lounge and notice that there are a hand full of mature and/or meaty masseurs. But as there are no photos, I will not be able to identify them by numbers. After the San Dao and Hua Guang experiences, I don't think I want to ask any service attendants to help me with the numbers.

Looks like this place will not be high up on my priority list for re-visit.

Guest fit chaser

Hi,

any recommendations for mature masseur in sandao?

was there and very disappointed... why because the girl there said no pics for viewing...

and the same case with hong kang... saw mui sifu, tall well build mature guy (no my cup of coffe)a maybe your type.

• 1 month later...

was there and very disappointed... why because the girl there said no pics for viewing...

and the same case with hong kang... saw mui sifu, tall well build mature guy (no my cup of coffe)a maybe your type.

Taxi dropped us off at the entrance of Jin Hang Kang and we asked that we be given a tour before we decide if we wanted to stay. We were lead up to men's entrance and the jacuzzi pool was not even completed. Construction was noisy and there were very young boys and girls (Maybe they were in their 20s but they looked like teens to us) playing cards and eating and on their cell phones in rooms. We were lead to a long hallway and some rooms were dark but it was sooo noisy.

After a tour we felt or wasn't even sure it was the same place we read about on this forum. Was looking fwd to visiting this place but left disappointed.

After having read about this place, we found them at the bottom of LoWu station passing out flyers that had pictures of a beautiful space. Not so!

Oh well...ended up at Queen's Spa and it was OK.

Hi Maxrocco,

I believe you found the correct place from what you describe. If you were to refer to my posting on 7 March, you will note that renovation has not completed yet and the whole place is quite messy. If your visit was today, yes the spa pool broke down. I was disappointed with that too when I saw it today with 2 visitors from Sg. It is safer to book your preferred "type" of masseurs in advance. Unfortunately, the only way to do that now is by word of mouth as there are no computer or hard copy of photos of masseurs on display. If you are still available to visit, do drop me a PM and I'll see if I can fix up something for you.

Fortunately, both my sg friends enjoyed their 3 hours massage today or I would feel bad to have brought them all the way to SZ.

BTW, any bear or cubby masseurs at Queens's Spa? Any juicy stories to share? Thanks.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

• 3 weeks later...

Hong Kang no more ...

Renovation at Hong Kang is almost completed. The new owner decides to change its name to Jin Yuan (金源) [JY]. The renovation is quite up market. The arrival lobby is large and bright. The foot massage lounge uses dim lights of varying colors (blue, the normal orange, white, etc.) reminds me of night-club environment that I see in old movies (I have never stepped into a nightclub). They have a smoking and a non-smoking section but all in one large lounge. When I was there last night, there were not too many people so did not get affected by any smoke. I am not sure if there will be cigarette smell if there are more people. There is also a "VIP" room in the form of a glass room for 5 or 6 people who can talk without other people listening.

I did not ask but I think there is extra charges. The shower area is as introduced previously. Large pool with all sorts of water massages, steam room, sauna, TV and scrub back.

The charges for all services has gone up. Previously 2 hours oil massage and 1 hour foot massage was RMB 128. Body scrub was FOC. Now RMB 111 for 1.5 hour oil massage, plus RMB 35 for 45 minute foot massage, and no free body scrub. On top of that, they add a 10% service charge. With all these increase, the masseurs are given a smaller cut from the previous RMB 8 per hour to RMB 5 per hour. They are now really force to rely almost entirely on tips. Previously, one free drink per hour of massage. Now one free drink per visit. Fruits however is free flow. Drinks are only allowed in the foot massage lounge and are not allowed in the massage rooms.

There is suppose to be a sea food restaurant, but it is not open yet. There are also spa facilities in some exclusive rooms but I have not tried them yet.

For male foot masseur, if there is no prior booking, they are generally not allow to do body massage unless the duty manager approve. Seems if the customer insist, they will usually approve. But if the customer does not insist on any particular masseur, the foot masseurs will join the queue. They do not need approval if they follow the queue. For me, I usually book my favourite masseurs in advance so, no problem. The few cubby masseurs that I have been using are still around. But often they talk about leaving as business has been bad last few months. With the new rules, they are not sure if they will be further affected. However, most have not yet found a better working place so many are still seeking. at least one stocky cub will however be heading for another nearby joint. But other masseurs told me that this other joint is not very big and customers have complain that they do not have enough massage rooms so there is waiting time.

The masseurs new uniform is chinese style button top with tailored pants. Previously, they were collar t-shirts and track pants. The previously uniform is definitely more condusive to fondling the masseurs. You can just pull down their elastic waist band hugged pants previously. Now there is the inconvenience of the zip! Well, not every masseur will allow you to touch anyway.

The irritating thing now is that the lady masseurs are more aggressive in promoting their services. JY seems to be trying to tap the larger str8 market and has hired alot young lady massuers. Previously there were more tough looking lady masseurs and bear masseurs. These new ladies would come to customers to pester them to try their services and do not easily take NO for an answer. I almost lost my temper just to tell them to FO.

The crowd was thin last night, despite the fact that today is Buddha's BIrthday public holiday in HK. In the past, holiday eve is normally good business. Maybe it will take a while for the news to spread that renovation is completed. There is obvious lack of the aunty clients, who previously use to patronise the slim massuers. There is also absence of the PLU customers. In the shower room, there was a good crowd of male clients, some of them bears, but none appearing to be interested in eye contact. Maybe my gaydar failed.

The lack of business for the meaty male masseurs are obvious. After I finished my massage, as I was walking along the corridor, I met one who only massage me once before, though I have seen him often. I did not use his good service after the first time because he seems to be one of those who use to be "selective" of their clients. When I met him in the corridor last night, he gave me a hearty grin and said I should appoint him next time. I gave him a polite "OK". Later, before I manage to leave JY, I received an sms from another meaty masseur. He said he saw me passing by earlier (my visions were blurred after massage by my contact lens so did not see much in the dim corridor). It was of course just an excuse to remind me that he is around and I should consider him next time. I returned sms politely apologising for not seeing him and looking forward to meeting him next time.

When I was paying my bills with my prepaid card, I experience another selling bombardment by ladies in the lobby. This time they are trying to sell prepaid card. The lady saw me settling my bill with a preparid card and still try to sell me saying that the new card can be used to pay for tips (which I normally give cash). I had to tell her repeatedly that I will not consider any prepay cards until my present card is used up. I was almost rude, although I subsequently felt bad as (same as the other lady masseurs) she was only trying to make a living.

There is still attraction in this place because of the masseurs but I suppose I will have to think of how to deal with the hardworking pestering ladies. I will also need to be more pro-active in exploring new joints. The departing masseurs will certainly give me chances to show me some.

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest chub

You can go this place http://shgj.boyspa.com

The address is 188 Jiaotong Xi Lu near Zhong Shan Bei Lu.

It is in the Zha Bei district, quite close to Shanghai Railway station.

The nearest subway is Zhongtan Road on I think line 3 and line 4.

There are matured men, some in late 30s and at times. in their 50s.

aby more recommandations on mature massuers in shanghai? any links?

thanks

• 1 month later...

hello all and fortysumthing !

and to think i last went to SZ for shopping and food !!

i did detect some glances here and there but did not follow thro as i thought SZ was not safe

which would be a good intro to SZ's massage world HONG KANG or SAN DAO ?

40S does this mean you dont go to the HK massage places now ? - if so which ones ? been to shanghai onsen once in causeway bay but it was pretty quiet ..around 5pm weekday

anything in kowloon ?

i may visit SZ next week and would hope to visit some of these places

thanks !!

Hi DD,

I rarely have massage in HK nowadays. Only when there are friends from overseas and could not find time to go to SZ, then I'll bring them to HK massage shops. Usually, that would be Shanghai Onsen, and I'll book my favourite masseurs in advance. I usually do not see a crowd in S.O. at any time. You may at most find about 5 or 6 people in the shower area. I suppose most of the clients are in the massage rooms having massage. Nevertheless, it is possible to have occassional fun with some clients. The massage places in Kowloon side are not as well renovated. I use to go to Yuk Tak Chee and Lo Ma, but both are now defunct. I wonder where their chubby masseurs have gone to now.

For intro to SZ massage, I would recommend Hong Kang (now Jin Yuan) because I am not that familiar with SD. Maybe other readers would differ in views. JY is more expensive but they have a few meaty masseurs, which is a major consideration for me. If you happen to like such massuers, then try 808 (one of my friend ask me to send him to singapore as his birthday present after trying his massage), 883 or 802. If you like meaty masseur with facial hair, try 788 (Chinese medical masseur). The other place to try would be Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu where many ex-Hong Kang masseurs have moved to. For meaty masseurs at XJMZ, try 916 & 909. 903 and 590 are meaty too but I have yet to try them.

have fun.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

heya 40sz

many thanks for leads

i tried to search for the recommended venues via the net but cant find any info

what i would need are the addresses [ unfortunately cant read chinese charac although i am chinese origin !! :oops: :ph34r: ]

and an idiot proof way to get to the venue without looking out of place !!

also do i pay tips directly to masseur after the massage or in the changing room ? or do i bring some cash to to the massage room ? - [ notpractical ]

i remember at sh onsen it was all done at the cashier upon check out

still trying to learn the ropes !!! :B) :twisted:

Hi DD,

The surest fool-proof way to find the shop is to use their shuttle bus service at car park of the Lowu Immigration Building. After exit of the Lowu Immigration Building, turn right, walk to the end of the building. You will see the exit of a car park with all the shuttle buses operated by each massage shop. It should just take you about 1 to 2 minutes from exit of immigration to the car park. If you get lost, just ask people where is the car park for the massage shops shuttle buses. I think if you just ask for car park, they will also know what you are referring to. At the car park, you will find many young men and women inviting you to board their buses. Don't just board any bus. Each massage shop operate their own shuttle bus. Tell the young men or women you would like to go to "Kam Yuen" (Cantonese prounciation) or "Jin Yuan" (Mandarin prounciation). Or print out 金源 and show to any of these people. They will be happy to show you where the Kam Yuen bus is parked. After your massage, tell the Kam Yuen cashier or receptionist that you would like to take their shuttle bus back to Lowu and they will arrange for you to take the bus back to the Immigration Building.

Please pay tips directly to masseurs. At the massage shop, you will be asked to change to their clothes. There are pockets in their clothes where you can keep the tips money, phone, massage oil & condom (just kidding). I would recommend RMB 100 tips for 3 hours masage (2 hours body + 1 hour foot) massage if you are using the same masseur. If you are using different masseur, give RMB 30 to the foot masseur for 1 hour massage and the balance to the body masseur. Bring change. I don't think it is nice to ask them massuer to return you the change for tips. If you do not have cash, you can actually sign on a booklet that the massuer will give you to record your tips. The tips will then be collected at the cashier when you pay to leave. I do not do this because I heard some shops take a cut out of the tips while other shops will only give to the masseur on monthly basis. In S.O., the tips are given to the masseur before they leave S.O. for the day.

Give also RMB 10 tips to the changing room attendants. They pool their tips so just give to the one who serve you and not give every one.

Have fun

40st

Hi DD,

The surest fool-proof way to find the shop is to use their shuttle bus service at car park of the Lowu Immigration Building. After exit of the Lowu Immigration Building, turn right, walk to the end of the building. You will see the exit of a car park with all the shuttle buses operated by each massage shop. It should just take you about 1 to 2 minutes from exit of immigration to the car park. If you get lost, just ask people where is the car park for the massage shops shuttle buses. I think if you just ask for car park, they will also know what you are referring to. At the car park, you will find many young men and women inviting you to board their buses. Don't just board any bus. Each massage shop operate their own shuttle bus. Tell the young men or women you would like to go to "Kam Yuen" (Cantonese prounciation) or "Jin Yuan" (Mandarin prounciation). Or print out 金源 and show to any of these people. They will be happy to show you where the Kam Yuen bus is parked. After your massage, tell the Kam Yuen cashier or receptionist that you would like to take their shuttle bus back to Lowu and they will arrange for you to take the bus back to the Immigration Building.

Please pay tips directly to masseurs. At the massage shop, you will be asked to change to their clothes. There are pockets in their clothes where you can keep the tips money, phone, massage oil & condom (just kidding). I would recommend RMB 100 tips for 3 hours masage (2 hours body + 1 hour foot) massage if you are using the same masseur. If you are using different masseur, give RMB 30 to the foot masseur for 1 hour massage and the balance to the body masseur. Bring change. I don't think it is nice to ask them massuer to return you the change for tips. If you do not have cash, you can actually sign on a booklet that the massuer will give you to record your tips. The tips will then be collected at the cashier when you pay to leave. I do not do this because I heard some shops take a cut out of the tips while other shops will only give to the masseur on monthly basis. In S.O., the tips are given to the masseur before they leave S.O. for the day.

Give also RMB 10 tips to the changing room attendants. They pool their tips so just give to the one who serve you and not give every one.

Have fun

40st

40sz

you gotta publish a shenzhen/HK guide !

also a "HOW TO" guide to spas at these 2 cities :thumb:

thanks for the invaluable info

would 5 or 6 PM or after dinner - 8 30 ? be a good time to visit ?

would you also recommend the scrub ?

i guess discretion is also required too ahem

i am looking forward

Edited by ding dong

Hi DD,

click "Add reply" at the bottom of the page would help to reply without quoting my entire post. Save some scrolling time since I tend to be long winded.

I'll be short winded this time. I am not sure why any time would be a bad time. So your suggested timing should be fine. You can have dinner there as they have a small restaurant in the shop. OR if you are just having a fried noodle or simple meal, you can eat while your foot is being massage in the foot massage lounge.

Body scrub - if Mei Sifu is on duty, and you like stocky mature men, do give him a try, RMB 30 - RMB 50 tips is ok. You can sign or you can tell him you will get cash from your locker. The body scrub area is near the locker area. The other scrubber who alternate with Mei Sifu is a 30+ chub from shandong. Frankly, his skills - I would rate as no skills. But if you like the thought of cute chub touching you all over, he may not be a bad choice. Anyway, only one of them will be on duty every day.

Let me know if there is any more info I can provide to bring you closer to estasy, if you are not there already :)

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

sure is better and shorter not something i usually want.....with this add reply thing

and the only thing left to say is ........hope you are there too !!!

short note

the last time i was in SZ couple of months ago i was really impressed by the general good service at the shops and restaurants even the taxis were friendly buut BOY was i missing the MAIN MEAL - esp from what you all have been expressing !

multiple estasy .......i hope

Hi DD,

This weekend, I will probably haunt other shops and let readers here have more options. Today is a public holiday in HK. I will likely be at KY in the afternoon till night.

Enjoy your virgin main course(s) in KY but don't get indigestions. It is always healthier (and enjoy wider variety) to have multiple small meals than a few big meals.

Hope the personal services in SZ will continue to bring your experience to a new level. I hope I am not over selling!

40st

• 2 weeks later...

If you like hard tissue massage by masseurs who are on the heavy side (cub and above), would like to share the info below with you. However, not all these masseurs, while gay friendly, should not be mistaken for gay or that they will provide services other than massage:

鸿康休闲港 (take their shuttle bus from the shuttle bus station below China immigration building at Lowu) Masseur No. 868, about 26 y/o, 175, over 90 kg with specs. Cute looking. Strong massage. I call him 大吉 , because of his size and his unusual surname is 吉.

Massuer No. 858, about 35 y/o, about 165, 80 cub. crew cut. Manly looking. Strong massage. Surname 王。

This place is fairly cheap. I had 5 hours of massage and simple plate of fried bee hoon, sauna and bath) for RMB 158. Complimentary fruits and drinks. I gave another RMB 150 tips to the masseurs. Usually, the practice is to give the same amount per hour but if you do many hours, you could give less.

While it is a str8 place, there are obviously fellow members who patronise it. Their roaming eyes (mine too of course) are very clear signs of people looking for preys. But there is no place to so anything physical for patrons, other than to use the sauna or steam room discreetly.

广益子 (8/F of the same building as the China immigration building at Lowu) Massuer no. 700. about mid 30, 175, 90 kg, crew cut. Pleasant looking, a little farmer looking (just as a description and not implying anything derogatory of farmers). Don't remember how to pronouce his surname, which is a unusual word.

A little more expensive here. For 5 hours and a fried rice, I paid RMB 201. Gave about RMB 150 to the masseur. This place is cleaner than the 鸿康休闲港 . Complimentary fruits and drinks.

will update more when I come across interesting ones in SZ. Those above will keep me busy for a while haha.

U tip too much.

I have been stationedb in China 7 yrs, with 4 yrs in South. I go for many massages in Zhuhai and they are cheap and good. A tip of RMB20 is good enough :)

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Hi SKMan,

there are 2 reasons why I tip the way I did:

1. it depends on the shops you go to. If you read my other posts under this thread, there are shops where customers usually give lower tips such as those you offer. Nothing wrong with it, it is just customary for some shops. When I go to a new shop and does not get good service, I would also give a lower tip.

2. I use the few regular masseurs and want to make sure that I get consistently good service from them. My tips amount are base on what I read in some of the forums. Maybe also I am sympathetic towards these "friends" as they have become over the past year, knowing their background, I thought what I gave is reasonable. But that's just me. I am not encouraging anyone to do likewise, unless I personally make arrangements for them to patronise any of my regular masseurs.

I know some masseurs do not complain on what tips they get, and I also know of some who will tell clients that the tips are too low. For the latter masseurs, I usually do not use them any more. I do understand that it is natural for them to try to make more money but it does spoil the experience when they ask for more tips so I usually advise my friends what is the norm to avoid such experience.

I have never had massage in Zhuhai before but understand from friends that they are cheaper there than in SZ.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi SKMan,

there are 2 reasons why I tip the way I did:

1. it depends on the shops you go to. If you read my other posts under this thread, there are shops where customers usually give lower tips such as those you offer. Nothing wrong with it, it is just customary for some shops. When I go to a new shop and does not get good service, I would also give a lower tip.

2. I use the few regular masseurs and want to make sure that I get consistently good service from them. My tips amount are base on what I read in some of the forums. Maybe also I am sympathetic towards these "friends" as they have become over the past year, knowing their background, I thought what I gave is reasonable. But that's just me. I am not encouraging anyone to do likewise, unless I personally make arrangements for them to patronise any of my regular masseurs.

I know some masseurs do not complain on what tips they get, and I also know of some who will tell clients that the tips are too low. For the latter masseurs, I usually do not use them any more. I do understand that it is natural for them to try to make more money but it does spoil the experience when they ask for more tips so I usually advise my friends what is the norm to avoid such experience.

I have never had massage in Zhuhai before but understand from friends that they are cheaper there than in SZ.

40st

lol maybe it is Shenzhen where the massage and spas are more expensive. In Zhuhai, I pay RMB70 for 3 hrs of solid massage by straight guy. And for my regular, i tip him 20 bucks. Also, i have his number where i can book him directly. Very goodlooking guy from Sichuan and fit/toned. Only thing is he is straight lol. He knows I am gay as I tried to court him :)

Hi SKMan,

Yes, it is useful to have the masseurs' phone numbers. I do have mine too, both regular and not regular masseurs. I have to categorise my cell phone book so that all of the masseurs' numbers are found under one prefix for easy search (haha). I prefer to book my masseurs in advance as they may not be on duty on my preferred times and if I book them in advance, they will adjust their schedule accordingly.

There are many straight guys in this industry who are prepared to compromise their sexual preference for some customers (and of course their tips). Usually, this means HJ or even allow you to touch them. Gay masseurs in a straight shop would do the same but gay massuers in gay massage shop may do more (but they may not have good massage skills).

Massage prices in SZ varies. I have visited those who charge RMB 78 for 3 hours and those that charges more than RMB 150 for same time, plus service charge. Yes, do ask before walking into any shop.

40st

Hi SKMan,

Yes, it is useful to have the masseurs' phone numbers. I do have mine too, both regular and not regular masseurs. I have to categorise my cell phone book so that all of the masseurs' numbers are found under one prefix for easy search (haha). I prefer to book my masseurs in advance as they may not be on duty on my preferred times and if I book them in advance, they will adjust their schedule accordingly.

There are many straight guys in this industry who are prepared to compromise their sexual preference for some customers (and of course their tips). Usually, this means HJ or even allow you to touch them. Gay masseurs in a straight shop would do the same but gay massuers in gay massage shop may do more (but they may not have good massage skills).

Massage prices in SZ varies. I have visited those who charge RMB 78 for 3 hours and those that charges more than RMB 150 for same time, plus service charge. Yes, do ask before walking into any shop.

40st

there is a massage/sauna that is suppsoedly caters to men and women... then somehow it became more gay for the men. And the masseurs somehow know and some of them do gay for pay. always seeing hard cocks in the sauna and got ppl who sucked me in the steam room. It was fun trying to convert the straight masseurs for money. They will resist, then u touch them, again and again. they actually face turn red but after they get used to u after a few visits, they can actually get hard. I even managed to get the prick out from one straight boy after much forcing and sucking his cock. his facial expression was priceless.......

then i got to fxxk one straight boy first time :) as he needed the money etc etc

I enjoy massages in the South, but I also enjoy the body scrubs in the North East of China (Changchun, dalian) and even Shanghai.

Scrub in south is covered in the room or in an enclosure. Sometimes u can see the srubber hard even though he is wearing that "doctor type" attire or shorts.

In the north east, it is different. U get scrubbed in a public open area. Be it a high class or a commoner bathhouse. Everyone goes for scrubs. So u are surrounded by beds of naked men getting scrubs. Very common to see hunky men with hard on.

the scrubber will wash u up with soap later on and then u go for a bath ... lol they also soap up ur groin. It is common for these scrubbers in the NE to wear disposable underwear or simply underwear to scrub u so their body will always "touch" u. Anyways, u go to commoner or gay saunas, the scrubber will be nude ........ i often try not to get hard when a muscled scrubber scrubs me and his cock keeps slapping against my body lol

Cos can be quite stimulating when u get a scrub. They will always scrub ur groin area by lifting up ur balls and some will wash ur dick.

The ones I like in North East will even lift up ur cock and do a few rubs up and down like jerking :) gets me hard all the time and this particular hunk will always jerk mine more than once lol. but it is a common practice for scrubs in colder areas.... and seeing hard cocks is common too.

in the North east, nothing to hide since we literally go around naked in the baths unlike in the south with huge towels. North east, we arr given small cloth for washing lol. but hey i love/ to go into the jacuzzi just to see naked men walk around some with semi hard ons..... and i see the cute attendants when they do cleaning, they go nude too :)

Edited by SKMan

Guest tourist

there is a massage/sauna that is suppsoedly caters to men and women... then somehow it became more gay for the men. And the masseurs somehow know and some of them do gay for pay. always seeing hard cocks in the sauna and got ppl who sucked me in the steam room. It was fun trying to convert the straight masseurs for money. They will resist, then u touch them, again and again. they actually face turn red but after they get used to u after a few visits, they can actually get hard. I even managed to get the prick out from one straight boy after much forcing and sucking his cock. his facial expression was priceless.......

then i got to fxxk one straight boy first time :) as he needed the money etc etc

I enjoy massages in the South, but I also enjoy the body scrubs in the North East of China (Changchun, dalian) and even Shanghai.

Scrub in south is covered in the room or in an enclosure. Sometimes u can see the srubber hard even though he is wearing that "doctor type" attire or shorts.

In the north east, it is different. U get scrubbed in a public open area. Be it a high class or a commoner bathhouse. Everyone goes for scrubs. So u are surrounded by beds of naked men getting scrubs. Very common to see hunky men with hard on.

the scrubber will wash u up with soap later on and then u go for a bath ... lol they also soap up ur groin. It is common for these scrubbers in the NE to wear disposable underwear or simply underwear to scrub u so their body will always "touch" u. Anyways, u go to commoner or gay saunas, the scrubber will be nude ........ i often try not to get hard when a muscled scrubber scrubs me and his cock keeps slapping against my body lol

Cos can be quite stimulating when u get a scrub. They will always scrub ur groin area by lifting up ur balls and some will wash ur dick.

The ones I like in North East will even lift up ur cock and do a few rubs up and down like jerking :) gets me hard all the time and this particular hunk will always jerk mine more than once lol. but it is a common practice for scrubs in colder areas.... and seeing hard cocks is common too.

in the North east, nothing to hide since we literally go around naked in the baths unlike in the south with huge towels. North east, we arr given small cloth for washing lol. but hey i love/ to go into the jacuzzi just to see naked men walk around some with semi hard ons..... and i see the cute attendants when they do cleaning, they go nude too :)

Which particular city are you referring to when you say NorthEast China?

Are the bath house easy to find?

I'll be going to Beijing and Tianjin in sept, any bathhouse experiences you have in this cities?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest older

Can anyone advise if there are any saunas where there are many middle age man, 45+? Fromthe forum, its seems like there are only mui shifu who is matured. Are there other massage places where there are 45+yo massuers?

Guest Hector

Hi there, I'm going back to Shenzhen,China from Seattle on 29th july for vacation. For me it's pretty boring thou, so I'm trynna find some white friend(s) in Shenzhen to hang out with. I'm 20 yr old cute asian. 5'9, 140lbs and Smooth body. I'm a laid back guy, open-minded so I'm pretty much accepted everything. Hang out for coffee or movies would be great, but if it comes to s**. I'm bottom.=D

Reply to this ad or email me if you're interested.

Not sure if I can find anyone here but worth a shot. Please be around my age or no more than 35. Hiv neg and totally STD free.

I have pics to trade as well.

Thanks.

Older,

You may have missed out on the posting below.

The other place with a 49 y/o masseur is 香江明珠 (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu), same place where Mei sifu is working. He is leading the team of Chinese medical masseurs in Xiang Jiang and you will find his photo at the place where they post all the Chinese medical masseurs photos.

新华光休闲中心 (Xin Hua Guang) has a mature body scrub in his 40s. He does foot massage but not sure if he provide body massage.

广益子 (guang yi zi) has at least 1 chubby mature masseur who is promoting his muscle pain treatment skills. There use to be a couple of mature chinese medical masseurs too but not sure if they are still there as I have not visited this place for a few months. Photos on display at the reception.

If your desires can be satisfied by "massages" which are only provided in the privacy of your hotel room, try http://www.zl1069.com/ or http://www.00069.com/SzStrongMidAge/ or http://www.ypbear.com/photo.asp or http://www.j1069.net/index-sz.php .

Yes, not easy to find mature masseurs but I believe SZ does have variety to cater to many taste. Seek and you shall find. Good luck.

40st

Hi brother,

Both Xin Mei Zi and Hua Guang have gay friendly masseurs but Hua Guang is openly gay friendly while Xin Mei Zi is through try and test with the masseurs. So far I tried four masseurs and all are alright with gays. In fact they know as long as a man is asking for oil massage by a male masseurs, the chances of them bouncing into a gay man is 99%! So don't worry too much that you will get rejection or retaliation from the masseurs. So far I would not pay very high tips unless they do something special; then their tips would range from RMB100 to RMB200.

There is another good place near to railway station which is very gay friendly and there are a lot of uncles masseurs who are stocky. The name is San Dao 三岛休闲中心。The body scrub is very good and is professionally done at San Dao.

Also, at the railway station, look for 铁路大酒店。The messaurs are extremely good in massage and are very gay friendly. Look for number zero ”零号师傅“。He is a 50 year old stocky handsome and nice man. The massage can drive you crazy and the rub back can send you to ninth heaven. Trust me!! I only tip him RMB100 for all the 5 hours job done, with HJ, which is market rate. The mainland Chinese don't tip them that much, only Hong-kongers and foreigners do.

Have a nice time there.

Edited by fortysumthing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ninan

Hi SKMan,

Finally, I cannot see the Confirm Code in SZ which one Chinese gay said is blocked and he helped me to post using some strange ways. I had to pay him rmb20 to teach me how to and very complicated. He's not my cup of tea but he kept pestering me to be his bf.

40st

40st, you are the best :)

thanks to your reports then I dare to come to SZ. I am now in SZ till end of the week. I cannot find any 3G phone card for my handphone?

Have tried-

Sandao-Went after midnight, okay but cannot choose sifu. I told them I want a stocky sifu and they gave me 9xx( can't remember), stocky but also chubby not my cup of tea. His massage was originally bad because he want to sensual but I told him I wanted a proper massage. Then he gave a proper massage. We chatted and he offered to buy me a beer and siew yeh later at his place's. I don't really know what he meant or maybe I thought too much. But halfway I felt so sleepy so I gave him a tip and let him go. Since his beer and siew yeh was rmb 70 so I tipped him the same amount. Then I stayed for the night there free. Nice room.

The place even has a big cinema and a hair saloon and I had a haircut for rmb29 so cheap by a cute young hairdresser, not my cup of tea but liked his very good service so I tipped him rmb rmb20.

They have so much facilities and the food is good. There are even families from HK there with children about 10yo enjoying massage together. I too could stay for the whole day.

Jin Guan- okay. There were a few sifu giving foot massages that I want to choose them. But the linpan said no photos to choose so I don't know what to do. In the end I had a lunch and backrub to meet the minimum charges. Hope to get advice from 40st what to do next when I go back later.

Xiang Jiang Min Zhu- just went yesterday and immediately asked for 909. But linpang said on long leave. Next asked for 588 also long leave. What do they mean by long leave, I thought they balek kampung. Then the Lingpan said he can try calling 909 to see if he's willing to come back. 909 said ok. What a relieve else I'll not go inside and waste time like Jin Guan.

When 909 came, he really is manly, stocky, handsome and 30s, very very my cup of tea :lol: But he had that sad look on his face. During massage I touched him and he was ok. He was quite quiet. I asked him where he's from he said Jiang Si where they are having floods now and his family home now all washed away and they have nothing left.

He needed money and asked me for a few thousand rmb loan. I was speechless whether to believe him.

His massage was really good if I let him but I was always directing him to my sensitive zones and he was very obliging. After massage, I tipped him rmb150 but he only saw the red rmb100 note so he said rmb100 is not enough. I told him there's another rmb50 inside. Then he said okay. If he's really in need of money then it is excusable to be so demanding. Anybody knows?

深圳壮熊会所 - I called them to book 888( the executive looking handsome one)but was told that he's in HK. But I suspected that they put his photo there only for show because he's always their advertising icon. I read from the internet this is called bait and switch so they would recommend me to choose another one. They said he'll be back next week.

Hi Ninan,

Seems you have had some rather good times and managed to cover so many shops in a few days. Well done.

3G phone card. Can't help you there. I am a traditional phone user. However, at the Lowu MRT, there are some China Mobile phone shops. You may want to ask them.

Sandao - how did you know that the masseur's beer and supper costs RMB 70? Sounds a little high to me. But maybe he just say that to impress you or to make you feel comfortable about the meal. Anyway, it was harmless.

Jin Yuan - Right, there is no photo. Try to specify what type you want to the attendant and tell them you will change if the masseur is not your type (no need to be shy since no one recognise you there - haha - but I will not do it since I will visit them repeatedly - haha). As you may tell from my posting, I prefer meaty to chubby masseurs so they may not be your type. If you do not mind such types, try 808 or 883. Both are in their mid 20s. There have been rather high turnover of masseur at Jin Yuan lately so the numbers I remember may have changed but I recalled that 868 was a young cute chap. Alternatively, just sit in the foot massage lounge for awhile to observe the masseurs that come out and let the attendant know if you see anyone that interest you.

Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu - Did you choose 909 from the computer photos? You may also want to try 915, 590 and 916. 915 is stocky but I have not tried him before. 590 is bald. I have not tried him before either but some HK forum praise him for his "daringness". 916 is mildly chub. One of the BW who tried him is all praises for his oil massage skills.

深圳壮熊会所 - so who did you choose at the end? What's the charges and how was the service?

Hope above helps.

40st

Guest Nin An

Hi 40st,

thanks for replying.

I tried Chinamobile and they only have China type of phone card. Anyway, the cards are for 60rmb and I only need it to call a few times. May not be worth it. May be cheaper to pay roaming charges instead.

Sandao- he said he can only afford up to rmb70 actually. Have you ever gone out with masseurs before? If he's just being hospitable, that would be a nice gesture.

Jin Yuan- I already walked around and checked them out. I know who I like. Can I go tell the attendant and point them out to him? Would it be rude like buying meat from the market? :( I thought those doing foot massage are not allowed to do body massage?

Or, I can directly tell them the numbers that you gave to me? Or can I ask to see them indirectly by asking the attendant to point them out while they are still doing foot massage on someone else?

I don't mind chubby ones in body but prefer they don't look chubby on their faces. Some of them look quite cute that way.

Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu - I got their numbers from gayhk. I didn't know there is a computer photo to choose from. Today I just tried 997. He's good with proper massage but not my cup of tea. At the end he did nice sensous massage for me but I told him I prefer not to cum. His sensous massage is like foreplay- quite relaxing and nice to feel pampered.

Then I went for back scrub by Mui Sifu. He is also very very my cup of tea- big, tall with bushy eyebrows and a small tummy. So so masculine. Best of all when he removed his clothes leaving an underwear on, his skin is still smooth and fair, not at all the matured type.

I would consider him to be better looking than 888 of 深圳壮熊会所. I asked him if he do massage he said no because his back scrub already specialised with many regular customers keeping him very busy. Let's just say he was very obliging and I had the best time with him and so worth the time here. But if he's only doing back scrub and I go everyday, my poor skin is going to rub till all gone :) Or do I go just for his shower rub, would it be too obvious? I love it when his big hands rub over me. His big hands can cover a big area and so sensual. And I'll probably have to have my dinner there everyday to meet the minimum charge.

When I first saw Mui Sifu at the shower area when I just arrived, I immediately cock stand :) and wanted a backrub. But this 80 yo oldman from behind me said he booked first. The attendant even said this oldman waited for a whole week before he finally got to meet this Mui sifu. So Mui Sifu apologised to me and told me to return after my massage. He is that popular and nice. That was why the whole time when 997 massaged me, I was still thinking of Mui sifu :lol:

They told me 588 is on long leave and will not be back till 15th Aug or may be even later. I am not likely to meet him. :( Anyway I'll try finding more surprises from your recommendation then.

深圳壮熊会所 - in the end I told them to call me when 888 is back from HK. I rejected all the others that they tried to recommend. Too chubby and ordinary looking. 888 is chubby in a cute and nice way. They wanted rmb500 and taxi fare would be another rmb50 and tips-would be a heavy sum. Can try once :) but Mui sifu looks better and more masculine.

Nin An,

Roaming - be careful with roaming. They can be really, really expensive. Try SMS instead.

Going out with masseurs - yes, went out with some of them for dinner (ONLY - haha). Some of them are like friends by now so, once in a while, if they are off duty after my massage, I would buy some of them dinner.

Jin Yuan - if you already see your target, do not be shy to tell the attendant you would like to have their service. Also ask the attendant for the number in case the attendant forget and you need to call again. The masseurs are all identified by numbers. Jin Yuan have been changing its policies very often. This include sometimes allowing foot masseurs to do body massage. If the attendant say no, just ask the foot masseur if he is willing. If yes, ask him to arrange or tell you the procedure. BTW, please note that Jin Yuan's charges goes up dramaticaly over weekends. I believe it is RMB 95 plus 10% for 2 hours chinese massage and RMB 138 + 10% for 2 hours oil massage. Take note if you intend to go over the weekend or make full use of the week day charges. But weekend, it may be possible to meet fellow PLU and sometimes fun is possible in the steam room or even shower area. How's the client crowd last these few days?

XJMJ - ah ... famous Mui Sifu. Many BWers have tried and like him. Seems you did not see him in lesser clothes than underwear. Maybe you can have better luck when you visit him again. But he is not my kopi (but I don't drink kopi anyway). We chat often since he knows me by face. He is str8 with a son by the way - trust that gets you "higher" - haha. I am happy to know that business for him is booming. When he first came over from Jin Yuan, he was complaining about the lack of business. On massage, I think he is not allowed to do massage in the shop but try asking if he will do it for you at your hotel. I will be interested to hear his answer :).

588 - I don't think you miss anything without his massage. I was told he has lousy skills and bad attitude. All he wants is to get your juice out asap and collect his tips. If you like that kind of face (his photo available near the lift lobby on 2/F), ask for 788 in Jin Yuan. Many HK forumers prefer 788's skill (not me) and he has better attitude than 588.

Xin Hua Guang - another mui sifu type of body scrubber available here. But very str8. I don't think he even tried to arouse me when I visit him multiple times in the past. You may want to try and see if you have a different experience.

enjoy

40st

Guest Nin An

Hi 40st,

you are so nice to share your experiences which I find many here don't. Selfish ones I guess.

I have limited time here I don't think I can socialize.

Jin Yuan - there's a small crowd these days. I tried the massage pool and it is very nice with so many different massage patterns. Haha there is a corner inside the sauna where those outside cannot see from the glass door. I think it is done purposely to let the plus hide and do something. But they all tend to come in groups. One guy purposely chose a shower where I can see him looking at me from the mirror but I was too chicken to try :(

XJMJ - ah ... famous Mui Sifu....actually I was surprised that he let me pull down his pants and...haha...feel so strange that I am the hamsuplo..haha...he said I looked so siwen and yet hehe.....

I asked already and he still said no time to go out. I think he's scared of me :)

thanks for the pic tip about 588. I felt shy to go again till they recognise me :lol: I'll probably check out the pics 2morrow.

thanks for the tips I'll check them all out later.

Guest samson82

Went to 新华光recently. Place is a bit run down but reasonably clean. Since I was there the first time, they recommended I do the HK massage offer for 2 hours plus one hour foot massage. So while walking in with the manager, I told her I wanted a male masseur. She gave me a "oh I see" look. She was quite helpful though, she brought me to the furthest end of the massage rooms. However, the room can be seen from the next room as there is partially frosted glass partition. Fortunately for me, the adjourning room was empty. And I told her I wanted someone chubby. Another similar look from her, I think I blushed under the dim light in the room. After she left the room, a young but a bit fleshy boy came in. He had a ear ring on the left ear; wasn't my type. Nonetheless we proceeded with the massage. His skill is above average but he poured the oil liberally, I felt like having kaya spread over me but his strokes were good. So I didn't have the heart to protest. After I turned my back, i.e. lying face up, he said something like, actually clients are not allowed to be naked for the massage because recently there are frequent police raids. Apparently, it is a directive from the central government in Beijing. I heard about that too in GZ.

However, he told me the raids are lesser now. So he proceeded to oil my private part. Half way through I asked if he is a PLU and he replied he is not. So, I told him he doesn't need to do it if he doesn't like to do it. I told him I won't insist. He thanked me for it. And boy, after that, did he do a much better job of proper massage. He even performed Thai massage on me. It was really good. And we chatted quite a fair bit. He told me he used to be quite off-put by PLUs but since he came into this line, he had learnt to tolerate and accept. In fact, he told me that his boss has also implicitly suggested that they should oblige PLU clients because the competition in Shenzhen is very strong. So, he says he will do it as part of his job. I found him be a very nice person. He told me that there are no mature, chubby and stocky masseurs in this place. Most of the masseurs are in their 20s and 30s and most are straights. However, he recommended I try one masseur who is his age (around 20)who is better built than him. I tried that guy for foot massage and found that boy to be quite good. I especially like his smile.

While doing the foot massage the boy told me that we can actually look at the photo album to choose the masseur. And surprise, surprise - you can choose the male masseurs from photo album but not the females, so who is complaining? But of course I only know about this at the end of my stay at that place. I did have a chance to take a look at the album. It is true, none of the masseurs are mature in age and certainly not chubby nor stocky. So, do take note of this against your preference.

Although they may not be my type, I think I will still go because the massage skills and their friendly service are good enough reason to patronise that place. And I believe they are quite PLU friendly. I paid RMB158 for this session. But the masseur mentioned that once the peak period begins, the price will be different. I think the peak starts from Sep to Dec.

Just as a sidenote, I visited a Bear lounge not far from 新华光 [sorry, can't remember the exact name of the lounge as my friend brought me there but I think it is called 时光倒留 or something].As it was a weekday, there was no crowd. Most of the patrons are the more matured ones. They come in couples or as a group. They pretty much stick to themselves but are generally quite friendly. There is a open space KOK and I had a fun time listening to the offkey singing of some of them. I think the whole idea is to enjoy and who cares if the singing is hmmm. I was particularly attracted to one late 40 looking man, who is so outwardly straight and manly. He sings well too. But alas, I think he has been booked as he has another partner intimately close to him. Well, I can only dream on.

Btw, thanks to 40something for all his wonderful sharing.

Hi firstimer,

Hope you read chinese, if not print out and show the driver.

服務場所:香江明珠休閒會所

地址:深圳市羅湖區春風路羅湖村五坊緝敬大廈1—4層

電話:0755 - 25133158,香港直播電話:39625166

To avoid getting lost, do take their free shuttle bus at the immigration building.

Hi Samson82,

Yes, the name of the bar is 时光倒留. On Saturday nights, it is usually packed and you may need to wait for seats. There will also be a couple of table that will be occupied by the chubby bear "masseurs" who provide "massage" in hotel rooms only. The links are in my post to "older" above. They usually arrive about 10 and stay for a couple of hours. Not everyone in the link will appear though.

Glad that you treat the masseur with respect. While I do that many times, if the masseur is very my type, my animal instinct do take over sometimes and I would let my hands run wild even if I know that the masseur is str8. A few of those that I still patronise regularly in KY are str8 and they have been very friendly and obliging to my needs ... they must feel that I am pathetic (haha).

If you go 新华光 again, ask for 152 (hope I remember correctly). He only do foot massage and good at it. I think he could be your type. Good eye candy if so.

Hey, I like the posting of your experience in SZ. Hope to read more.

Hi Nin An,

I share my experience to lure you guys there (haha) so that the masseurs continue to have business and I can have continuous fun in time to cum ... see, I am like everyone else, selfish. Sori to disappoint (haha).

40st

Guest firstimer

Hi firstimer,

Hope you read chinese, if not print out and show the driver.

服務場所:香江明珠休閒會所

地址:深圳市羅湖區春風路羅湖村五坊緝敬大廈1—4層

電話:0755 - 25133158,香港直播電話:39625166

To avoid getting lost, do take their free shuttle bus at the immigration building.

Hi Samson82,

Yes, the name of the bar is 时光倒留. On Saturday nights, it is usually packed and you may need to wait for seats. There will also be a couple of table that will be occupied by the chubby bear "masseurs" who provide "massage" in hotel rooms only. The links are in my post to "older" above. They usually arrive about 10 and stay for a couple of hours. Not everyone in the link will appear though.

Glad that you treat the masseur with respect. While I do that many times, if the masseur is very my type, my animal instinct do take over sometimes and I would let my hands run wild even if I know that the masseur is str8. A few of those that I still patronise regularly in KY are str8 and they have been very friendly and obliging to my needs ... they must feel that I am pathetic (haha).

If you go 新华光 again, ask for 152 (hope I remember correctly). He only do foot massage and good at it. I think he could be your type. Good eye candy if so.

Hey, I like the posting of your experience in SZ. Hope to read more.

Hi Nin An,

I share my experience to lure you guys there (haha) so that the masseurs continue to have business and I can have continuous fun in time to cum ... see, I am like everyone else, selfish. Sori to disappoint (haha).

40st

Guest Nin An

Hi 40st,

thanks.

I requested one of the sifu for anal service since he got me so high :) but he said must call him for hotel service later because of yenta. How much do you think I should pay for that? He's supposed to be straight and I am afraid later he might not be able to get it in :(

Hi samson82,

welcome.

I went to 时光倒留 too. Very difficult to find.

The bears there are too chubby for me. I sang a few songs and left.

Then I went 新帝田。Again did not find anyone interesting there。 But the waiter was cute and young。 I went to toilet and he followed me and asked me what type of men I like。 I joked that something like him。 He tried to hug me but I told him I was only joking, don‘t be serious。

I suspect he’s a moneyboy too and not worth the risk。

I find most of the men there though seem manly but when they start socializing, I can feel their femininity.

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.