Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

6 hours ago, Muslex79 said:

Nope... I’ve just booked... I paid abt $1.1k for 3 pax with SG-HKG; SZX-SG instead of $1.4k for SG-HKG-SG

:D

that is even cheaper than a pathetic budget airline pricing!!!!!!!!! sorry what airline is that, i know that many full fledged airline is having 2 to go (and must be one mth in adv)

(a lull period?) cant be this coming june sch hols

but is the SZ airline near to the "custom' of HK/SZ cross borders? (roughly an hour of cab travelling time , i trust your parents r ok)

Edited by lovehandle

42 minutes ago, Muslex79 said:

I booked scoot... SQ will cost 1.7k 

i think its abt 40mins from luohu to the airport. A bit like Bkk downtown to the Suvarnabhumi airport

muslex 

Same loh the budget i mentioned is that category too, but yours are still so far apart, surely they are better lobangs

cannot take the minimum timing, always must prep with a bit of jam 

there was once i went to mandai (to visit Inuka and etc) w my overseas guests, ended up there was a big jam before we reach City, i fainted when i saw the cab fare

kids and adults fell asleep and they even dropped/lost something in the cab (it was so long for the jam and imagine it is in sg) but with your parents around, shd be fun! so gd of u to bring them out for CNY (nearly all shops wll be closed in China , for sure, for HK the first 2 days, so long they r fine with fast fd and starbks kind of concept fd - do u know why i know cos i planned to go in CNY once)

read: this too 

but why XzMJ , and not the Jbc嘉宝城? cos xzmj neearer to custom/immigration

Anyway i noticed Chinese yuan is getting stronger daily..........

felt staying in china longer is a disadvantage from sg perspective (& yes i strongly believe China and msia is growing and expanding , so its currencies)

16-Feb  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.07
3-Mar  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.17
27-Mar  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.23
6-Apr  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.26
   CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.24

1-May  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.27
4-May  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.33
11-May  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.47
12-May  CNY   CHINESE RENMINBI        100.00         21.48

)

Edited by lovehandle

On 12/6/2016 at 5:21 PM, yhtang said:

The purpose of describing the locker system is to allow the readers to decide for themselves the risk factor of leaving their belongings in Jia Bao Cheng's locker.  

If they feel the risk is high, they might wish to leave their passports and money in their hotel's  safe before venturing out.  This also means the logistics have to be arranged such that they

1)  Choose a hotel that would have a safe or at least, they can trust the hotel's security system

2)  They need to spend at least a night in Shenzhen (to apply 1) above) instead of making Jia Bao Cheng their last stop before leaving for the airport or Hong Kong or whatever.  If Jia Bao Cheng is their last stop, they would probably bring along their luggage, passport and money with them to Jia Bao Cheng. 

As they say, forewarned is forearmed.

Hi! All experts

Would u conclde that JbC is better than XJMZ?

may i assumed both allow u to go out and re enter with no extra costs?

Thanks for the advice, ya I will give enough time to travel. 

Why i booked so early? Cause as a mother’s and Father’s Day gift, also I think hardly got promo for cny period. My friend tried to book 6 months in advance but the fare was too ex. Since I found quite reasonably good fare so I thought just go ahead. Is $400/pax during cny good deal? Seriously I’m not sure whether there will be promo for cny period too....

I did some research on hk, it seems like there’re a lot of programe going on during cny eg. cny parade on day 1, firework show on day 2 etc. By time I go Shenzhen will be day 3-4 of cny so I guess most shop will have opened by then?

10 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

CNY period going to HKG & SZ, needs a lot of patience on the transportation, attraction admission and custom clearance :whistle:

I agree w lonely even like a few days before and after those pHs cos pp nowadays will take annual leaves and to make it a long hols

@Muslex79

it s nt a bad promo but just tt eg scoot every tues will throw out promo(just tt at normal situation, i hardly use budget airlines unless it s really a need to fly n i m left w ridiculous tickets w full fledged airlines) & the other airlines too every now and then - i thk u shd b able to get that pricing w sQ for two to go too

i forgotten to highlight when i was planning to fly sQ at cny period (abt there) , the ticket is so “affordable” to me but it was the lodging - somehow the room rates all escalated- mayb cos i m solo but before and aft cny it s the normal rates

i gave it a miss

mayb cos as a chinese those lion dance and ceremony really nt fascinate me as much as caucasians which is why all of them dont mind flocking there n jackup the prices

yes cny events r there eg the lightings will b catered to the cny mood too

but ie of no fancy to me

hK surely will reopen mkts by day3 cos Hk function just like a sg style/ sg pH

but china ? no: they emphasized alot on cny and it s hardly they get to return from a city to their hometown (usu 7days mah)

(like i say mcdonald n kfc surely will b opend but.....)sz as a big city will strike a balance 

i m nt sure: maybe strategically sz first? Then to hK

all shops surely will b opend

i m sorry i really dont knw what sz is gd for (it s a biz spot for pp who wanna trade in large qty of gds)

latest from sz:

can sleep at spaceship cabins, i trust it is just like jp 's  capsule?

anyone tried?

but cant hanky panky i assumed then? cos very crampy

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3433002&pid=88425708&page=1&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D28#pid88425708

2 hours ago, Muslex79 said:

I’ve been to sz before... indeed not much to sight seeing, but since my dad wanna go so his wish was granted lol... will only spend 2D1N in sz so prob just go to some shopping area and another visit the zoo since my dad loves visiting zoo much:D

oh, i luv zoo!

but dont think sz is famous for zoo,however next time maybe i will plan that in 

i felt all males like zoo (be it kids or adults) whale watching........maybe gay abit diff

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rocketman787
On 11/19/2017 at 9:51 AM, fortysumthing said:

小 Y foot massage

This small shop opened a few months back in Shenzhen. All masseurs male. Mostly bears and cubs (about 7 or 8 of them) when I visited recently but read that sometimes there are slim masseurs. Located opposite King Glory Arcade along the same side as HSBC and Dream Fitness center, in a small lane named 罗小四街 , The shop is near the front end of the lane. A really small shop with about 10+ seats for foot massage. In terms of environment, it will score 1 out of 10. To those of you where environment is important, this place is NOT for you. But you can come here to choose your masseur and take them out. I understand just pay the shop by the hour but not sure of the charge.

Of the masseurs I saw, more than half are my type, quite cute. Age range from 20+ to 50+. I was assigned to no. 3, a 30something cub from fujian province. He said he arrived in SZ about 2 months ago. Foot massage OK. I also tried his oil massage. Comfortable and accommodating. Definitely love the bubbly body parts. Very got "feel" :P. Other than one masseur which I recognise as a former 中医 from xjmz, the rest were fresh faces to me.

Considering the environment, Price is more expensive than the regular big shops such as xjmz and ymz. I paid RMB 180 for oil massage and foot massage. As in most massage shops in SZ, please tip, they are the masseurs wages.

When I was there, saw several really really cute chubby and meaty clients. Great eye candies. Will definitely go back and try the other masseurs some day.

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

Screenshot_20171118-224506.jpg

IMAG0331 (2).jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

This place is closed fortysumthing. Went there and everything was under construction. What a shame? Do you have any other all-male places for a foot massage? Also, do you know of a great place for a four-hand massage? Would love to go to one of the spas you have mentioned before since you seem to have the know how. Can you contact me at rocketman7872003 at yahoo dot com? Anyone else who would like to go together to a spa and share their experiences, please hit me up.

On 5/11/2018 at 1:21 PM, -Ignored- said:

erm sorry but how do u know they wont resist? u tried?

does this place allows bunking overnite like the other saunas?

Lol yes, I tried.

No, it is a massage place rather than spa per se, so I don't think you can bunk overnight. You can always ask the manager through wechat (account name given in my previous post).

Even if it s spa they dont allow bunking unless u spent alot there

the most is let u stay few hrs

i didnt even get to smell near to the refreshmt or simple fd area

sadly!

22 hours ago, azndapper said:

Lol yes, I tried.

No, it is a massage place rather than spa per se, so I don't think you can bunk overnight. You can always ask the manager through wechat (account name given in my previous post).

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Guest Visiting Shenzhen

Hi fortysumthing,

Will be going to Shenzhen soon - would appreciate your sharing your current list of sifus at XJMZ please.

And if you have recommendations for any others anywhere else, the list would be appreciated too.

Went with your recommendations last time around and they were great.

Thanks very much in advance.

Guest SZ Visitor
4 hours ago, Guest Visiting Shenzhen said:

Hi fortysumthing,

Will be going to Shenzhen soon - would appreciate your sharing your current list of sifus at XJMZ please.

And if you have recommendations for any others anywhere else, the list would be appreciated too.

If you are seeking for bearish/chubby masseurs, think JBC has more choices.  XJMZ, however does have few foot masseurs who are bearish/chubby.  Can ask for their photos in the computer for viewing.

5 hours ago, Guest Visiting Shenzhen said:

Hi fortysumthing,

I have not visited xjmz for a while now so not sure what's available there. I frequent JBC lately and as above guest pointed out, they have wider choice of bear masseurs in the form of 中医. Their photos available in front of men's changing room.

I also heard that 小丫 has re-opened at 广信酒店五楼 but I have not explored it yet so unable to give any report. They use to have a good selection of bears too but don't expect any good or proper massage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried 729 when he was at another shop. Very hairy but at that time, massage skills not to my liking. Maybe other people will find it different.

708 and 798 has good massage skills and did not have any problem with my RMB 200 tips

769, I did not try at this shop but did not experience much of his massage skills at the other shop either. He prefer to provide other services then.

768, tried at another shop. Massage skills OK.

I have not tried 710 before but he has been there for a few years so I think he must have some decent skills

In person, 733 and 788 are quite cute, but have yet to experience their service.

6 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

I have tried 729 when he was at another shop. Very hairy but at that time, massage skills not to my liking. Maybe other people will find it different.

708 and 798 has good massage skills and did not have any problem with my RMB 200 tips

769, I did not try at this shop but did not experience much of his massage skills at the other shop either. He prefer to provide other services then.

768, tried at another shop. Massage skills OK.

I have not tried 710 before but he has been there for a few years so I think he must have some decent skills

In person, 733 and 788 are quite cute, but have yet to experience their service.

Thanks for sharing, fortysumthing. :)

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, fortysumthing said:

I would normally offer RMB 30 to 40 per hour for foot, 60 to 80 per hour for body. Of course if there is special service, I will go further.

Thank you.

so, for 3 hrs. (60min foot + 120mins body), the total tips should be around rmb200.

Have you been to this one :

Your Boy男尚高级SPA养生馆

红桂路2118号都会中心B栋611(红岭地铁站c2出口)

Found this in their menu :

rmb298 中式经脉全身推拿套餐,对您的全身部位进行按摩,精油推拿,缓解压力。

rmb398 单人特制泰式全身SPA

本店技师都是阳光帅气的小哥哥!

• 1 month later...

I just came back from Hong Kong last night and want to share a bit of my massage experience. I stayed in the hotel in Shenzhen during this trip, I am not sure the reason why this week the hotel in Hong Kong is so expensive, I only paid 457 RMB (around 75 USD) to a nice hotel right after the Hong Kong boarder, beside, I want to enjoy my 2 days break and massage so choosing Shenzhen is not a bad idea.

I visited JBC this time as one of the sifu Wechat me that he move to JBC and no longer work for XJMZ, he is not those Chinese medicine Sifu (his number is 588). I had my foot massage then 3 hours body massage, since I haven’t had a foot massage for a long time, I felt a bit pain when 588 massage my feet. He can provide very strong massage if you prefer but I think he is a bit too strong for me this time, or perhaps I haven’t had a massage for a long time. Since I didn’t choose the Chinese sifu, the room I had is the one without much privacy, glass on the door and also between rooms. The sifu was cover my lower body with a towel when he gave me HJ.  While he was massaging me,  he told me he has a friend also work there but he mostly massage some older ladies and he is a straight guy. I told him I would like to try him because I felt 588 massage was a bit too strong for me, I already cum twice tonight and a regular massage tomorrow will suits me better.

i went back to JBC next evening, the sifu number is 513, wow... I think he is a good looking man, around 40 years of age, pretty tall and a bit meaty, he is absolutely my cup of tea. He start to give me a foot massage, I like his skill, more gentle and his hands are soft. I also had the “ear cleaning” while I was having my foot massage, I quite enjoy the ear cleaning although I was a bit scared. Then 513 took me to the room for body massage, we chat a bit about him. He told me he already worked 10 years in JBC and  most sifu works there for a long time too.  I fall to sleep when  513 gave me head and neck massage, he wakes me up almost 45 mins later. I will say 513 is very professional, great massage skill and know which part of my body had a little problem (like most people who require to work in front of computer everyday).

i felt my body had recharged when I landed back home  last night, it is time to go back to work tomorrow and looking forward to my next trip to JBC.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SZ Visitor
3 hours ago, Groot said:

Anyone has tried Zen Elements for massage in Shenzhen? 

Yes. Massage & service not bad. Selection of masseurs was good. Staff attitudes were also good. Can try. Location is a hard to find though for  first timers.

On 10/14/2018 at 10:01 PM, augeow1 said:

I just came back from Hong Kong last night and want to share a bit of my massage experience. I stayed in the hotel in Shenzhen during this trip, I am not sure the reason why this week the hotel in Hong Kong is so expensive, I only paid 457 RMB (around 75 USD) to a nice hotel right after the Hong Kong boarder, beside, I want to enjoy my 2 days break and massage so choosing Shenzhen is not a bad idea.

I visited JBC this time as one of the sifu Wechat me that he move to JBC and no longer work for XJMZ, he is not those Chinese medicine Sifu (his number is 588). I had my foot massage then 3 hours body massage, since I haven’t had a foot massage for a long time, I felt a bit pain when 588 massage my feet. He can provide very strong massage if you prefer but I think he is a bit too strong for me this time, or perhaps I haven’t had a massage for a long time. Since I didn’t choose the Chinese sifu, the room I had is the one without much privacy, glass on the door and also between rooms. The sifu was cover my lower body with a towel when he gave me HJ.  While he was massaging me,  he told me he has a friend also work there but he mostly massage some older ladies and he is a straight guy. I told him I would like to try him because I felt 588 massage was a bit too strong for me, I already cum twice tonight and a regular massage tomorrow will suits me better.

i went back to JBC next evening, the sifu number is 513, wow... I think he is a good looking man, around 40 years of age, pretty tall and a bit meaty, he is absolutely my cup of tea. He start to give me a foot massage, I like his skill, more gentle and his hands are soft. I also had the “ear cleaning” while I was having my foot massage, I quite enjoy the ear cleaning although I was a bit scared. Then 513 took me to the room for body massage, we chat a bit about him. He told me he already worked 10 years in JBC and  most sifu works there for a long time too.  I fall to sleep when  513 gave me head and neck massage, he wakes me up almost 45 mins later. I will say 513 is very professional, great massage skill and know which part of my body had a little problem (like most people who require to work in front of computer everyday).

i felt my body had recharged when I landed back home  last night, it is time to go back to work tomorrow and looking forward to my next trip to JBC.

513 appeared to suit u better but he didnt do anything to u? 

Somehow i felt sg BW mbr badly need massage, sat massaged for 3hrs , yet the following eveng needed it again

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, fortysumthing said:

most of the massage shops will remain open after the first day of CNY. You are correct that many of the masseurs will return to hometown for cny.

Tks 40st. Assuming I go late at night like 10+, will it be limited choice of masseur than day time? I assume it’s 24hrs?

Most shops are opened 24 hours. If the masseur is on another shift (eg day shift), you can always make a request for them. Usually, if there's business, they will come back to the shop to work. But if it only 1 hour massage, they may not be interested to come back. Review the photos on the computer to see who are not on leave for CNY.

8 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

Most shops are opened 24 hours. If the masseur is on another shift (eg day shift), you can always make a request for them. Usually, if there's business, they will come back to the shop to work. But if it only 1 hour massage, they may not be interested to come back. Review the photos on the computer to see who are not on leave for CNY.

Ok thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2018 at 10:01 PM, augeow1 said:

do you have 513"s photo to share ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has Mei Sifu left XJMZ? Last time I went, there was a different back scrub sifu. He was more handsy than Mei Sifu, and to me he felt less thorough overall (like not washing off any of the soap at the end, probably assuming I would go shower anyway).

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2017 at 12:31 AM, azndapper said:

I'm not sure why the Metroman app didn't work for you - I used it last weekend in Shenzhen and it still works. If you can't use Metroman, I recommend Gaode Maps aka AMaps as it's not subject to the Great Firewall, unlike Google Maps, and is more updated than Google Maps for China - the only catch is the interface and content is in Chinese.

I haven't been to King Glory Plaza (金光华广场), but I generally avoid the area near the border as I feel it's too crowded with Hong Kongers. Try Coco Park next time you're in Shenzhen, and especially try the atas food court in its supermarket - they have some great steak (which they will grill on the spot for you) at a great price. The seafood seems good too, but rather dear.

Thanks for confirming the money changers at Luohu do accept SGD, albeit at a lousy rate.

Branded goods are cheaper in Hong Kong because of the lack of sales tax. For example, the iphone X is cheaper in Hong Kong compared to China. However, non-branded goods are cheaper in China, especially those that are produced in China itself. I can find pots and pans of comparable quality at half price in China's Walmart compared to Hong Kong which has no hypermarket.

As for bottled water, that's something that metro security in most cities in China will screen, even before the 19th Congress. They usually ask you to take a sip. I guess they are afraid of liquid bombs? Some cities have rubbish security (垃圾安检) though, and you can just sail through them; (un)fortunately Shenzhen is not one of them.

Any recommend bar to see chub strip show?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 11:31 AM, azndapper said:

I have previously written about my experience in 翰和轩 (Han He Xuan)'s branch in Futian, and why I think it is the best massage experience in Shenzhen. Recently I tried their new branch at Luohu, which is in a very convenient location for visitors from Hong Kong. The whole place is very new, just opened on 20 Dec 2017.

Before I get into the details of the massage, some admin stuff:

Dianping site: http://www.dianping.com/shop/97885358

WeChat: Search for the wechat ID a13537780627 or the name 翰和轩男士(罗湖店)

Location: 丽晶大厦北栋10D(大剧院地铁站E出口); (Li Jing Plaza North Building Unit 10D) https://ditu.amap.com/search?query=丽晶大厦北栋10D+深圳&city=110000&geoobj=116.362948|39.868476|116.500276|39.92221&zoom=13

Before going, you must either message the manager on WeChat or call them (number in Dianping link) to book an appointment. For those who can read Chinese, this is the default message I received:

"你好,尊敬的顾客!「翰和轩」为正规专业男士SPA!没有1069和裸体服务!独特手法感受超越1069!只接受提前微信或电话预约!技师和时间请与我联系!全程没有额外消费!明码实价!翰和轩SPA给你一次不一样的SPA之旅"

No 1069 means no anal sex. No naked service means the masseur will be clothed (but they don't resist if you pull down their shorts) ;). The ad claims that they are so well trained that the service will be better than 1069, which I tend to agree.

The place is very easy to find. Take the metro to 大剧院 Da Ju Yuan (Grand Theater) station, which is only a few stops from the Luohu crossing. Take Exit E, walk straight (the PingAn bank building will be on your left) for about 10m, turn left and walk for about 60m, turn left again and walk for about 10m and the entrance to the North Building is on your right. There is one main gate that is at chest-level, but there are many people going in and out of the building so just wait a while. Alternatively, press the button and tell the security that you're going up to apartment 10D.

After passing the main gate, the North Building is directly in front of you. Just saunter pass the security counter (they won't bother you unless you look obviously lost), go through the glass door and take the lift to the 10th floor. Note that each lift stops at alternate floors, but if you don't want to wait, you can take the lift that goes to 11th floor and walk down a flight of stairs.

So the massage experience was quite consistent with what I experienced at the Futian branch - good massage skills (obviously trained well) and good service. There is a prostate massage component (with gloves and lube) but you can opt out if you're a top. The masseurs are so eager to please, be it in terms of sexual service or the little things like bringing you slippers every time you take a shower, checking that the water temperature is ok, etc.

Cost-wise, a massage with handjob costs about 400+ RMB, but it's store policy that you don't have to tip and the masseurs are not allowed to ask you for tips. Of course if you think they did an exceptional job, you are free to tip. So the price is more expensive than other establishments, but if you consider the "forced" tipping culture in spas in the Guangdong area, you probably end up paying the same.

I was chatting with the store manager after my massage, and he mentioned that they have no plans to advertise in English gay sites, though their prominence is rising through word of mouth and on Chinese gay sites, such that they are always full during peak hours (around 8pm - 10pm).

I urge more Shenzhen visitors to visit this place because I do think it is exceptional, and decide for yourself whether it's worth the accolade.

It had been reported that the above does not exist.

2019-03-31_11-11-49.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.