Male HQ

Any Wife Accepts A Gay/bi Husband ?

Guest Asking

It does happen, but takes an open minded woman.

I know a certain person who is married and has kids. His wife has known for many years now, and has accepted. He is disciplined and spends a certain amount of time with the family, though the kids are all grown up. He will attend social events etc with her and they appear like an everday couple.

I suppose when a woman is clear about what she wants, and the gay/bi husband gives her something acceptable she can accept it:

Provides for the family - financial and emotional support

Respectability - attends social events etc, so that she doesn't have to be ashamed in front of friends and relatives

Discreet - he can do his own thing, but don't overdo it so she loses face

It can and does exist.

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

If your wife accept and know tht hern husband is a gay/bi, does it mean tht she also "accept" tht her husband might "sleep ard" with guys to fufill his gayness?

Until now i still dun understand how cld a gay married and have kids? How does the guy has sex with a woman?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I wonder if a wife rather her husband commits adultery with a man or another woman?

anyway, i do know of a guy who keeps his Msian bf in the same house as his family. I am not sure if the wife knows.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I have asked my female friends b4, all of them cannot accept their husband commits adultery, esp if the person is a guy!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

And there are those who enter a contractual marriage without love. Husband flings with whoever he wants. Wife too. Pretty common in Hollywood couples, if you have read some of the actresses' memoirs (like "Prime Time" by Joan Collins).

thats right, if the love has never existed or has eroded over time then its easier to accept and carry on like nothing ever happened especially if kids are involved. Its also about saving face, husband wont want the ridicule from friends and family and wife doesnt want the shame and embarresment so they continue like normal couple.

If your wife accept and know tht hern husband is a gay/bi, does it mean tht she also "accept" tht her husband might "sleep ard" with guys to fufill his gayness?

Until now i still dun understand how cld a gay married and have kids? How does the guy has sex with a woman?

Indeed. I think that to some women, marriage also means fidelity.

I agree with the second part of your post also. But then again, I think it's just societal pressure that pushes the man into a marriage he'd want no part in. That doesn't make him any less irresponsible, but yeah... can be expected.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Ask yourself first,can a husband accepts wife being lesbian n she go outside foo around with other lesbian.

U get the answer now.

Actually lots of straight men are turned on by the idea.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Indeed. I think that to some women, marriage also means fidelity. I agree with the second part of your post also. But then again, I think it's just societal pressure that pushes the man into a marriage he'd want no part in. That doesn't make him any less irresponsible, but yeah... can be expected.

Even sociaetal pressure but dun think i can force to have sex with a woman? Maybe married still ok but not sex.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

To some gays, attachment and 'marriage' also means fidelity.

Agree.

My point was that women might not necessarily be accepting that her husband is gay/bi 'coz she'd have extra worries that her husband might be sleeping around with some other guys.

On another note: I've also heard from some female friends, who are gay/bi-friendly, but nevertheless won't want to have sex with someone who has had anal sex with another guy. As much as they don't discriminate in gays/bis in daily lives, there's still some sense of disgust when it comes to bed.

Even sociaetal pressure but dun think i can force to have sex with a woman? Maybe married still ok but not sex.

That's what I think too.

But dunno neh, I know one married gay who does sex regularly with his wife too. He doesn't quite enjoy it, but well, he's doing it to cover up his sexuality anyway. You probably won't enjoy it, but if it can buy you some artificial comfort, maybe you'll proceed since you have nothing to lose by having sex with a woman anyway.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• 4 years later...

I won't even have sex with a man who have sex with a woman, even if he is bi and super hot, especially if the wife looks cheap, dirty, ugly or disgusting looking like an ah lian.

I'll be sexually abusing myself if i were to have sex with a women. I'll not and would rather be psychologically, mentally or emotionally abused by society for being openly gay.

1 hour ago, tom88s said:

all here re gay talk, I'm not gay, but I'm bi married 30 yrs, until my wife past away, we r both bi, she like to watch me fuck by a man, we use to run a bi swingers club in Bangkok. most of the couple can do it if both r bi sexual.not gay

I speed read and thought you were saying you and your wife used to run biathalons in bangkok. For a moment i thought: wow must be an enviable straight couple with hot sex life.

On 2011年9月5日 at 5:58 PM, suckling_pig said:

It does happen, but takes an open minded woman.

I know a certain person who is married and has kids. His wife has known for many years now, and has accepted. He is disciplined and spends a certain amount of time with the family, though the kids are all grown up. He will attend social events etc with her and they appear like an everday couple.

I suppose when a woman is clear about what she wants, and the gay/bi husband gives her something acceptable she can accept it:

Provides for the family - financial and emotional support

Respectability - attends social events etc, so that she doesn't have to be ashamed in front of friends and relatives

Discreet - he can do his own thing, but don't overdo it so she loses face

It can and does exist.

SP

These type of arrangement is only suitable for smart couple or in the entertainment scene, they will keep quiet till the day died , whereas most  stupids will just speak ill  of the other when things go wrong trying to harm the other's reputation . 

11 hours ago, Guest said:

I won't even have sex with a man who have sex with a woman, even if he is bi and super hot, especially if the wife looks cheap, dirty, ugly or disgusting looking like an ah lian.

I'll be sexually abusing myself if i were to have sex with a women. I'll not and would rather be psychologically, mentally or emotionally abused by society for being openly gay.

Hence i feel for those gays (not bis) who "voluntarily" chose to sexually abuse themselves by having sex with women in order to avoid psychological, mental and emotional abuses from ugly and backwards societies. 

TS' question misses the point - regardless of your sexual orientation, sex outside of marriage or a committed relationship is wrong. I'm not sure any wife/gf would tolerate a player easily either. If you make a commitment, stick to it. Many str8 guys also come to lose sexual interest in an aging wife/gf. Heck, even if the wife/gf is well kept, sexual desire may wane because of familiarity. A commitment is much more than sex, but if the original understanding requires fidelity, then stick to it. If both are open to exploration, power to them. The above is just as true for same-sex commitments.

there are 2 issues here

whether the wife can accept

- the sexual orientation of her husband

- the husband can be infidel, regardless of the sex 

Like in any relationship, there is no right and wrong answer, as long as there are no physical and mental abuse. how a couple handled their relationship is pretty much their own cohesive decision. For example we have a contributor above written that his wife loved to see him get screwed by another guy. 

i know of a friend, whose wife knows of his bisexual way before marriage. Her reaction was no different from a lady who knows her BF has other sex partners, but the drawing line was once after marriage, he has to be faithful to her. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

30 minutes ago, Sir.Stokie said:

Women are emotional  creatures.  If u managed  to find that rare one who says she dun mind  now, who knows if she may change  her mind a few years down the road. 

She will surely regret if you refuse to have sex with a man in front of her. She will feel so short-changed in this fake heterosexual marriage, she will change her mind regarding your infidelity so fast, you will surely be busted the next time you have sex with your boyfriend in your room right after your clothes are stripped and your dicks are stuffed into each others' mouths in your compromising 69 position, with her and her professional photographers, divorce lawyers, tabloid reporters and the men in black upholding 377a in tow ready to create your free sex tape for evidence in court for divorce and alimony proceedings together with a special feature in your local tabloids.

personally i think easier for a straight man to accept a bi wife than vv.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 05/09/2011 at 7:50 PM, fab said:

I wonder if a wife rather her husband commits adultery with a man or another woman?

anyway, i do know of a guy who keeps his Msian bf in the same house as his family. I am not sure if the wife knows.

Yeah... Lally knew abt Vincent being gay but still tried to change him. If Vincent had agreed to change I think Lally wld have accepted him back into the marriage.

it was a true story based on the write's discussion with a few older married BW members here a few years ago

It is important to have a very honest and open relationship.

I am male and bi, 31 this year. I've been with my gf for 5 years. I came out to her within the first 3 months of our relationship - I feel very blessed that she accepts me for who I am.

If I want to do something with guys (because mentally there is a real difference between activities with guys and activities with girls), I ask her whether she's okay with it. If she's okay, then I can do (provided I tell her exactly what is going to happen la). If she says no, then I won't do. These things have been going on for 3 years liao at least, after she got used to the idea.

I'm not rich. Actually my gf's family is richer than I am. and I don't have kids, and have decided with my gf that we will have kids together in the future. SO neither money or kids are factors. It just takes someone really special to accept that in you. 

Not every significant other (regardless of gender), can accept this. From a love point of view, it's not always easy to understand why you cannot satisfy your loved one / your loved one doesn't want you to satisfy him. But such people definitely exist.

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

I am male and bi, 31 this year. I've been with my gf for 5 years. I came out to her within the first 3 months of our relationship - I feel very blessed that she accepts me for who I am.

If I want to do something with guys (because mentally there is a real difference between activities with guys and activities with girls), I ask her whether she's okay with it. If she's okay, then I can do (provided I tell her exactly what is going to happen la). If she says no, then I won't do. These things have been going on for 3 years liao at least, after she got used to the idea.

I'm not rich. Actually my gf's family is richer than I am. and I don't have kids, and have decided with my gf that we will have kids together in the future. SO neither money or kids are factors. It just takes someone really special to accept that in you. 

Not every significant other (regardless of gender), can accept this. From a love point of view, it's not always easy to understand why you cannot satisfy your loved one / your loved one doesn't want you to satisfy him. But such people definitely exist.

I genuinely wish you well for finding such an open minded gf.

But so that not too many people are deluded into thinking this is a likely outcome, I have to say that most people aren't so fortunate to 享齐人之福. In fact, life is often not perfect and involves some kind of sacrifice. Marriage and commitment is about forsaking all others. It's true, some wants may not be satisfied, but the hope is that the commitment yields some other benefit that greatly makes up for the sacrifice. 好事多磨, believe in it. Too many of our younger generation no longer do.

On 1/28/2016 at 11:43 PM, Guest said:

I think i will strike TOTO first before meeting a girl like this... Since it's neither money nor kid, either you are drop dead gorgeous or she... (joking). Wish you have a happy ending. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there are couples who go for 3somes, exchange wife/husband with other married couples etc.

All sort of things going on in the private lives, just depends on how open they are with their desires and how receptive / rich they are. Usually in the really rich families, the other half will just accept it. 

On 1/27/2016 at 6:19 PM, Bpfjar said:

Yes I know also a Malaysian friend where a Singaporean daddy sleep in a separate room with the wife.  But it's kinda weird how the wife can take it. 

It's quite common as the wife cannot take it sleeping together. The daddy snores too loud.

Many times, people get married for domestic partnership. Many things can be achieved through this partnership together and each spouse can have private separate lives too with mutual understanding.

• 8 months later...
Guest EveryDayIsBeautiful
3 hours ago, Guest Lost said:

Yes. My wife and I are living together for more then ten years and we are getting married on December 25 this year.

You have been posting your story in every thread and even start a new thread to seek ATTENTION.  It's your life and you got to decide.  No one pity you and, the sun still rises and sets every day.

• 5 months later...
Guest Kuchikane

I think this hapoens especially for arranged marriage that is widely practiced in India. I was so shocked when I stayed there for a while seeing the men are too affectionate with each other and they even hold hands in public. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Simon
On 05/09/2011 at 12:47 AM, Guest Asking said:

Read quite a bit about gay man being married here in BW. I wonder if there anyone gay or bi married, and wife knows about him and accepts him ?

I think most married gay to women are keeping its secret otherwise they are already divorced.

Guest Repressed id
On 20/03/2017 at 1:54 PM, tom88s said:

when I live in bkk ten yrs back, I use to run a bi swingers club, we hv more than 50 pair of member.the wife always join us for fun, n they r bi too

You open one in singapore and no one dares to join. You ask them go to bangkok suddenly all of them started to come out.

8 hours ago, Guest Simon said:

I think most married gay to women are keeping its secret otherwise they are already divorced.

They are usually the self denial religious type who thought that they can be changed after getting married. Or maybe just a marriage of convenience with a Les.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• Guest locked this topic