Male HQ

Any Wife Accepts A Gay/bi Husband ?

Guest Asking

My wife knows and still loves me.  I have a good friend who tells me her husband is bi and has a boy friend whom he is seeing regularly.  She lets him stay out with him at least 2 nights per week.  And they are still happily married.  Don't let your own narrow-minded views dictate how others should be leading their lives.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest BeWILDered Eyes n Mouths
6 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

My wife knows and still loves me.  I have a good friend who tells me her husband is bi and has a boy friend whom he is seeing regularly.  She lets him stay out with him at least 2 nights per week.  And they are still happily married.  Don't let your own narrow-minded views dictate how others should be leading their lives.

I am mighty curious about your relationship dynamics! Who is the top/btm, masculine/feminine, active/passive? How did you guys have sex? You both enjoyed it? Any problems with your husband/wife roles in real life?

Don’t get me wrong. I am not judging and don’t intend to. I just need to know everything that goes between non heterosexual straight marriages! Cos it seems to be quite the norm, widely practised, popular and the prefered model marriage in old schooled singapore society!

You guys must become the role models for aspiring non heterosexual young singaporeans! (Oops sorry i couldn’t help it and squeezed in some sarcasm at the end!)

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

Serious ar? Sounds unbelievable bro. But confirm no sex between husband n wife la coz no wife will share her husband with a guy or a woman. 

Edited by cutejack

3 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Serious ar? Sounds unbelievable bro. But confirm no sex between husband n wife la coz no wife will share her husband with a guy or a woman. 

Exactly.  :thumbdown:

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

my dear cutejack - while sex is part of a marriage it is not its foundation. the foundation of a lasting happy marriage is love.

All in sex is fair.

5 hours ago, Guest BeWILDered Eyes n Mouths said:

I am mighty curious about your relationship dynamics! Who is the top/btm, masculine/feminine, active/passive? How did you guys have sex? You both enjoyed it? Any problems with your husband/wife roles in real life?

Don’t get me wrong. I am not judging and don’t intend to. I just need to know everything that goes between non heterosexual straight marriages! Cos it seems to be quite the norm, widely practised, popular and the prefered model marriage in old schooled singapore society!

You guys must become the role models for aspiring non heterosexual young singaporeans! (Oops sorry i couldn’t help it and squeezed in some sarcasm at the end!)

In my marriage, of course I am the fucker since i am the one with the penis.  And I do enjoy sex with a woman too.  But when I am with a man, I prefer to play the passive role - i love getting fucked and fucked well by a guy who knows how to use his tool well.

I know this sounds unbelievable to some and ridiculous to others but life is almost always unpredictable, complicating and confusing.

All in sex is fair.

3 hours ago, Ezra81 said:

Exactly.  :thumbdown:

i think many people confused sex with love.  sex is purely a physical activity which we can perform with any one and still derive pleasure from it.  It's like some hetero man who go to prostitutes or some gays who still cruise in saunas/cruising places even when they are already attached. There is no emotional connectedness there.  But love transcends sex and is what marriage is made up of after the excitement and appeal of sex fades away into the backstage of our life.

So in this discussion we must be very clear and be able to see a relationship, be it straight or gay, in the light of its emotional and spiritual aspects beyond sex.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

i think many people confused sex with love.  sex is purely a physical activity which we can perform with any one and still derive pleasure from it.  It's like some hetero man who go to prostitutes or some gays who still cruise in saunas/cruising places even when they are already attached. There is no emotional connectedness there.  But love transcends sex and is what marriage is made up of after the excitement and appeal of sex fades away into the backstage of our life.

So in this discussion we must be very clear and be able to see a relationship, be it straight or gay, in the light of its emotional and spiritual aspects beyond sex.

Ok but kimlo to think of practically n logically, if a wife knows that her hubby is having affair n of course sex, her love towards her hubby is no more. Isnt it?

Thats wat we r talking here. And fyi few of my female frens has no or less love towards her hubby coz of some issues but still give him "in"  as he wants it n the wife obliged coz her religion say so till some end up divorced. So,i dont understand which is which.

My point of view here is love n fuck the same person if not fuck around without any love which is called NSA.

Edited by cutejack

44 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Ok but kimlo to think of practically n logically, if a wife knows that her hubby is having affair n of course sex, her love towards her hubby is no more. Isnt it?

Thats wat we r talking here. And fyi few of my female frens has no or less love towards her hubby coz of some issues but still give him "in"  as he wants it n the wife obliged coz her religion say so till some end up divorced. So,i dont understand which is which.

My point of view here is love n fuck the same person if not fuck around without any love which is called NSA.

it all depends on the dynamics of the relationship and characters involved.  most women i agree with you. would not tolerate their husbands having adulterous affairs.  But often, these same women would put up with their husbands having one night stands especially when they themselves have lost interest in sex and understand that their husbands, being men, need sex even in their advanced age.

and perhaps i should also add that women like my wife and that of my friend (given as example in my earlier contribution) are not common. They are special and for that reason, we love them even more.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Enchante
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

In my marriage, of course I am the fucker since i am the one with the penis.  And I do enjoy sex with a woman too.  But when I am with a man, I prefer to play the passive role - i love getting fucked and fucked well by a guy who knows how to use his tool well.

I know this sounds unbelievable to some and ridiculous to others but life is almost always unpredictable, complicating and confusing.

I imagine you needed lots of extra curricular activities in order to stay IN the marriage. You are a colorful personality!

8 minutes ago, tom88s said:

I and my wife both bi, n im pure btm to man. we swing for nearly 20 yrs. she like to watch me get fuck by other man, and we use to share a cock.

Oh :o

21 minutes ago, tom88s said:

I and my wife both bi, n im pure btm to man. we swing for nearly 20 yrs. she like to watch me get fuck by other man, and we use to share a cock.

Group fun... 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

1 hour ago, Guest Enchante said:

I imagine you needed lots of extra curricular activities in order to stay IN the marriage. You are a colorful personality!

haha .. quite right

All in sex is fair.

Guest Disgusted

Might as well include your children into it? Son sucks father, daughter fingers mother. Son fucks mother, father fucks daughter.

11 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

3 hours ago, Andare said:

i once thought sex and love as 1 entity.. Now i realise sex is sex and love is love.. Both are separate issue altogether..

As you age, you will understand.. Especially when you tend to meet guys who married and have sex with guys and go home to live happily ever after..

I thought as u grow older love bcome more sentimental n no hanky panky outside without knowledge of someone u love???

15 hours ago, Guest Disgusted said:

Might as well include your children into it? Son sucks father, daughter fingers mother. Son fucks mother, father fucks daughter.

only a person who has a very sick mind would post something like that when others are trying to have a serious discussion.  your posting reflects your stupidity.

All in sex is fair.

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

only a person who has a very sick mind would post something like that when others are trying to have a serious discussion.  your posting reflects your stupidity.

I think that guest seriously find it unfair to have affair outside marriage life. Could be a female guest. Hmmm

On 4/19/2018 at 8:55 PM, Guest BeWILDered Eyes n Mouths said:

Why you need to know everything that goes between non heterosexual straight marriages  ?

Cannot you live your own life, without sticking your nose in the life of others?

For your information, it is quite common that married people are bisexual or even homosexual.  Until recently there was only heterosexual marriage, so many had no choice but to marry against their natural orientation.  But this is no big problem.  As long as you love your wife, sex can be had elsewhere.  In the same way as if what your wife cooks is not your favorite food, you can eat also elsewhere.  

Guest Chiva Som
On 4/20/2018 at 6:07 PM, tom88s said:

If this is true, you have a partner that shares the same likes as u

Guest Steve don’t get angry leh
23 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Why you need to know everything that goes between non heterosexual straight marriages  ?

Cannot you live your own life, without sticking your nose in the life of others?

For your information, it is quite common that married people are bisexual or even homosexual.  Until recently there was only heterosexual marriage, so many had no choice but to marry against their natural orientation.  But this is no big problem.  As long as you love your wife, sex can be had elsewhere.  In the same way as if what your wife cooks is not your favorite food, you can eat also elsewhere.  

Besides fascination with the foreign, the other and the exotic....

Social Psychology/social science education/edification for the younger generations?

Good enough excuse for you? Cool down, Steve... *fans*

17 minutes ago, Guest Steve don’t get angry leh said:

Besides fascination with the foreign, the other and the exotic....

Social Psychology/social science education/edification for the younger generations?

Good enough excuse for you? Cool down, Steve... *fans*

Oh, no reason for excuses.  I was just tickled by the "need to know everything"  :)

Guest Squirrel
2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh, no reason for excuses.  I was just tickled by the "need to know everything"  :)

Oooh! Sorry for having an inquisitive little mind. Gomen nasai! Lo siento! 

Guest You do you. I do me

Non heterosexual straight marriage?

I'm ok if they do not give problem to gays. Who am I to judge anyone?

I'm only NOT ok if they became jealous of gays and bash them because of jealousy.

In real life it's sadly too often like that.

It's an unreasonable "i-am-vegetarian-so-you-cannot-eat-meat" mentality that is far beyond civilised.

IT IS ESSENTIALLY BARBARIC !

Guest guest
On 9/5/2011 at 4:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

Ask yourself first,can a husband accepts wife being lesbian n she go outside foo around with other lesbian.

U get the answer now.

some straight men dun mind and in fact they will want to have 3 some with the lesbo partner

On 20/04/2018 at 9:40 AM, kimlo777 said:

have a good friend who tells me her husband is bi and has a boy friend whom he is seeing regularly.  She lets him stay out with him at least 2 nights per week.  And they are still happily married.  

Probably your friend feels that as long as the third party is not another woman, then she is willing to tolerate and close one eye.

After all, the other guy won't get pregnant, have a kid and then start claiming monthly maintenance from her husband.

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2018 at 9:38 PM, Guest Disgusted said:

There's a movie for that. The Serbian film. But it pretty sick tho

• Guest locked this topic