Male HQ

Would You Suck Off A Straight Guy?

didi

3 hours ago, Guest Joey said:

Well, I am a straight guy who sucks cocks, and I suck any cock that's offered to me.  I don't care if the guy is straight or not.  Sometimes, they tell me they're straight.  Sometimes they ask me if I'm straight.  So, yes I have sucked off straight guys.  They say say they like it, which makes me feel good.  Sometimes they say they want to, but aren't ready yet.  One guy asked me if it was addictive, because he had heard that it was.  I told him it is addictive, and you can't stop once you've done it, which is okay with me because Iikei it so much I don't want to stop.  My opinion is EVERYBODY who gets their cock sucked off loves it, no matter who is doing the sucking.  If they don't have anybody to suck their cock, they are glad there are guys like me who will do it for them.  And, I always swallow their cum.  It tastes great! 

Agree. So long as the cock feels the warmth and natural lubricating, it means shiokss

Sometimes a straight guy just wants to experiment. He could be bi without knowing it, or he could be bi deep inside but hasn't explored yet, and is afraid to or doesn't know how.

Bottomline, being gay or bi is a label we use on ourselves. For me, I came out late. In fact, I thought I was straight at first and dated girls up till my early 20s and didn't know that my attraction to guys meant that I was gay. It's only when I got cruised at the swimming pool and let a guy suck me off that I realised I've been living my life all wrong.

Be kind to these straight guys! Sometimes they're just honestly not in the know about themselves.

Guest Conflicted

Sucking another guy's cock or getting sucked by another doesn't mean you're not straight; I think it's just another bodily function/need. 

You'd probably be actually gay when there is an emotional attachment or desire to be with a guy. Anyone agrees? 

I think straight  men let us suck their dicks for many different reasons and having their dicks sucked by another men doesn't make them less straight or mean they have hidden gay tendencies.  To many men, it doesn't matter who the sucker is, at times when they need to release their sexual tension.  You can tell - straight  men tend to just lie in bed and let you do all the work.  At most they will touch you head in appreciation or to control your movement.  They rarely kiss, or touch your dick or reciprocate in any way.  If they ever touch your bums it is because they are fantasising fucking your arse.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

I think straight  men let us suck their dicks for many different reasons and having their dicks sucked by another men doesn't make them less straight or mean they have hidden gay tendencies.  To many men, it doesn't matter who the sucker is, at times when they need to release their sexual tension.  You can tell - straight  men tend to just lie in bed and let you do all the work.  At most they will touch you head in appreciation or to control your movement.  They rarely kiss, or touch your dick or reciprocate in any way.  If they ever touch your bums it is because they are fantasising fucking your arse.

which is why they are straight

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, Damontan said:

Straight guys will let another guy suck his cock because a lot of times their girlfriends and wives do not do it. Besides fucking pussies they do love and enjoy a good suck so if their girls refused to do it for them they will look for it elsewhere. I had a friend who was married for 3 years and after his wife gave birth to their first child, she refused to suck him ever again, knowing I'm gay, he actually approached me and asked me if I am willing to just suck him regularly and he would help me jerk off after that. Purely that, no kissing, no anything else.

Yet some people are just in such denials that straight guys will not do anything with guys, probably because they are not able to hook up straight guys so they are jealous and in denial with the logic that as long as have fun with guys = gay or bi. LOL

Quite true.  Gay guys don't have this problem and so never have the need to look for a woman. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 1/14/2017 at 7:36 AM, Damontan said:

Straight guys will let another guy suck his cock because a lot of times their girlfriends and wives do not do it. Besides fucking pussies they do love and enjoy a good suck so if their girls refused to do it for them they will look for it elsewhere. I had a friend who was married for 3 years and after his wife gave birth to their first child, she refused to suck him ever again, knowing I'm gay, he actually approached me and asked me if I am willing to just suck him regularly and he would help me jerk off after that. Purely that, no kissing, no anything else.

Yet some people are just in such denials that straight guys will not do anything with guys, probably because they are not able to hook up straight guys so they are jealous and in denial with the logic that as long as have fun with guys = gay or bi. LOL

Agree. I've helped straight guy before, although it was just hand job not really blowjob. And they are straight not gay.

I'd honestly see if I'm in the mood before diciding to put a dick in my mouth.

I mean a dick is a dick, and if I'm all horny looking to suck then yeah I'll suck a straight dude off. 

Wherher or or not he thinks/feels that he is still straight or not probably wouldn't be the least of my or his concern. I mean, I wanted to suck a dick, and he wanted his dick to be sucked. Put two and two together aaaand... voila.

On 9/5/2011 at 4:46 PM, Spin said:

No way to suck straight guy.

Will not touch any cock that enter a pussy cos his dirty cock smell like a pussy.

Eeee........

Wait? A vagina is dirtier than an ass hole??? 

Edited by chojin
Fixed autocorrect error.

12 minutes ago, chojin said:

Wait? A vaginally is dirtier than an ass hole??? 

Ok.lets suck chojin.lol

Aiyah juz came back from a wedding.Took taxi n tje driver is damn cute.when im alone comes all tuw ahpek drivers n today im with my sis n this cute driver keep xhatting with me.i keep glance at his big bulge

How i wish im alone

Definately ...... . 

Personally, i would suck off any cock, regardless of race, size or orientation. As long as they have place and the timing is right. 

Sometimes straights are the funniest - they get so emabarrassed after they cum they try to shoo you out asap. I once left with cum still on my cheek and lips haha

Guest hansamu
On 21/01/2017 at 8:33 PM, chojin said:

Wait? A vagina is dirtier than an ass hole??? 

Yar lor....doesn't make sense....both needs to be scrubbed clean before use. 

A good thorough clean with gentle cleansers like Dove brand moisturising cleanser.

Dry properly before consuming. 

A cleanse vagina smells like the sea. Imagine salt water splattered on rocks and dried down and that is how it smells like.

A cleansed dried asshole has a lingering smell of salted caramel, like a tone downed version of mild peanut butter.

Both smells stronger if whatever you are doing down there suddenly the vagina or asshole decides to yawn and gape its opening . good luck.

1 hour ago, btmslut said:

Personally, i would suck off any cock, regardless of race, size or orientation. As long as they have place and the timing is right. 

Sometimes straights are the funniest - they get so emabarrassed after they cum they try to shoo you out asap. I once left with cum still on my cheek and lips haha

Like pledging sia.regardless of race , size.....hahahaha

Technically , how do u define a straight cock, gay cok or bi / curious cocks?

All cocks reacts to blowing and sensational the same way.

Turn off the lights or blindfold , out 5 of each in the dark room, can u suck and find out which cock is straight/ gay or bi ?

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

True.if a str guy wanna juz touch yr dick.is he str8?

Some str8 are just curious as to how big another man's dick is.  That's all there is to it.  It doesn't give them extra pleasure. From my experience, str8 man get more pleasure out of playing with out tits or caressing our buttocks than touching our dicks.

All in sex is fair.

On 1/25/2017 at 0:44 PM, manlybi said:

Just my opinion, if a straight guy intentionally let other guy suck him off, means he is not str

I think otherwise.  Any man who is sexually deprived will let anyone (including another man) suck him off - all he cares for is to release his spunk before he gets blue balls.  A mouth is a mouth whether it belongs to a gal or guy. Unless that guy is homophobic, he would probably want to try it at least once in his lifetime just for the experience.  But from my personal experience with straight guys, once they tried it they will probably get hooked to it because they realise that gays (or at I) can give heads better than any other women they have met in their life.  So bottom line is, a guy can be straight as an arrow as still enjoys a good blowjob from another guy.

All in sex is fair.

Guest manlybi
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I think otherwise.  Any man who is sexually deprived will let anyone (including another man) suck him off - all he cares for is to release his spunk before he gets blue balls.  A mouth is a mouth whether it belongs to a gal or guy. Unless that guy is homophobic, he would probably want to try it at least once in his lifetime just for the experience.  But from my personal experience with straight guys, once they tried it they will probably get hooked to it because they realise that gays (or at I) can give heads better than any other women they have met in their life.  So bottom line is, a guy can be straight as an arrow as still enjoys a good blowjob from another guy.

your own guess or u knew from some report etc?

5 hours ago, manlybi said:

your own guess or u knew from some report etc?

from my personal experience with having sex with straight men lah

All in sex is fair.

5 hours ago, fabianc said:

a mouth's a mouth eh

Yes.. and a cock is a cock heheh

GONG XI FA CAI....

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

As alternative perspective, I'm someone who's currently dating a girl. But even though I'm getting laid (and my girl loves giving blowjobs), i still fantasize about receiving and giving blowjobs to men.

So yeah can't say that it's a matter of getting sexual gratification. Might be just curious even though i haven't acted on it.

6 hours ago, Newboy said:

As alternative perspective, I'm someone who's currently dating a girl. But even though I'm getting laid (and my girl loves giving blowjobs), i still fantasize about receiving and giving blowjobs to men.

So yeah can't say that it's a matter of getting sexual gratification. Might be just curious even though i haven't acted on it.

Y juz.fantasize.act.on the size.lol

On 1/29/2017 at 2:15 PM, rider25 said:

not sure what the issue is... straight guys forget their orientations anyway once i get their cock into my mouth :P

i fully agree on this. anyway who cares about their sexual orientation.

All in sex is fair.

Guest I don't know

There are 2 colleagues from other  departments who are Super nice to me. One always talk softly to me in a confiding way and the the other always like to put his hands on my shoulder, or knee or waist when talking to me. Both also talk to me teasing - about going Cycling, health club or sun tanning. One is married and even once mentioned I could go over for drinks when his Wife working outstation. Is he hinting? 

Guest manlybi

That guy that put hands on yr thigh definitely yes

the married man invite you to his house for drinks when his wife is outstation is also yes

did u do any thing that they come to know you like guys, lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.