Male HQ

Would You Suck Off A Straight Guy?

didi

I have heard about straight guys finding gays to suck them off.....and they do exist. Although I would loveeee to suck off a straight alpha male but in reality it seems a bit deragotory....or am I the only one who thinks the same way??

I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth

No way to suck straight guy. Will not touch any cock that enter a pussy cos his dirty cock smell like a pussy. Eeee........

You can rinse it with *红花水 or brush it with **柚子叶 12x before sucking.

* 石榴枝叶 & **柚子叶是民间用来祈福、驱邪、避秽、消毒的祥瑞之物。

i will suck his provided he is willing to suck mine too

Thats what i was thinking...there must be some kind of mutual interest isnt it? Unless the guy is super good looking that you are willing to be slaved buttt....yahh

I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth

Guest la la la

You can rinse it with *红花水 or brush it with **柚子叶 12x before sucking.

* 石榴枝叶 & **柚子叶是民间用来祈福、驱邪、避秽、消毒的祥瑞之物。

Well the thing is does it 消除异味 or not.. hee...

I have heard about straight guys finding gays to suck them off.....and they do exist. Although I would loveeee to suck off a straight alpha male but in reality it seems a bit deragotory....or am I the only one who thinks the same way??

anytime... love sucking str8 dicks.. have sucked dozens and not getting enuff.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

No way to suck straight guy. Will not touch any cock that enter a pussy cos his dirty cock smell like a pussy. Eeee........

What if one hot straight guy comes to you and say, "I wanna try on you su*king me?" :P

I would pour myself on him if he's my type! Woots!

Some straight guys are awesomely hot! Wished they were one of us...

I don't mind pumping the girl too. :P

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Ahhh i guess im more conservativeee.....but i would agree if the guy is effing hot......welllll i guess i would do it right there and then. xDD. That aside, i maintain that I still think it would be better, for a more holistic sex experience in which you service and get serviced. :D

If a good looking hot bod straight guy comes and tell me " I want you to suck my dick for me" And I wll tell him, " fxxk off , Go find some corner and suck your own dick." I am be gay, but that doesn't mean I will submit to your whims, Just because you think you being straight, you rule the upper hand, and you can treat gays like shiit. Sorry guys, I rather keep my own self respect, than to be looked down by a straight, just because he thinks he is damn fxxking hot and you will be desperate for hm. If he really wants me to , I want him to pay me an extremely heffy sum And. I wll guarantee you, that will be the best blow job you will live to get, and you will hate other mouth sucking your dick , besides mine. Good things don't come cheap. Good things don't come free But if a good looking guy with a hot bod says to me " I want you to suck my dick, and I will do the same for you. " Hemm...now we are really talking. Treat me with equal respect, and I will do the same for you.

Ahhhh thats the thingg. Sometimes like for me, I wanted to, but at the end of it, somehow I felt.....used?.

It is a bit of a hard decision to make sometimes. The guy is like omg damn hot. You wanted it so bad but at the same time, it is at the expense of your own self worth.

But i guess this depends on the individual. :wacko:

Ahhhh thats the thingg. Sometimes like for me, I wanted to, but at the end of it, somehow I felt.....used?.

It is a bit of a hard decision to make sometimes. The guy is like omg damn hot. You wanted it so bad but at the same time, it is at the expense of your own self worth.

But i guess this depends on the individual. :wacko:

Sorry, whatever you say, I wll always maintain my own stand and self respect.

And you know why one of the main reason why the straights look down at us gays?

It is when it comes to matter pertaining to sex, your appetite for it is so insatiable, that you are willing to kow tow and , to stood so low, as to suck for someone, who literally looks down at you, because he sees you as so much of a lesser being.

But you can do what you want to do , as you do no represent all of us here.

Thats your life anyway

Well the thing is does it 消除异味 or not.. hee...

Please lah~~~~~

(1) SHIT (hard, soft, watery) comes out of the asshole daily, so many PLU still rim like no tomorrow

(2) TOP's cock entered don't know how many shit holes, so many suckers still blow like American Ginseng

So what is so gross about a str8's cock that has entered a pussy.

Sorry, whatever you say, I wll always maintain my own stand and self respect. And you know why one of the main reason why the straights look down at us gays? It is when it comes to matter pertaining to sex, your appetite for it is so insatiable, that you are willing to kow tow and , to stood so low, as to suck for someone, who literally looks down at you, because he sees you as so much of a lesser being. But you can do what you want to do , as you do no represent all of us here. Thats your life anyway

im not saying i have done it. That's why i posted it as a thread just to get other perspectives. I myself have been asked for blowjob by an ah pek for 50 bucks. That feeling was like shit. I kind of get what you mean by straight ppl thinking gays can be used and be thrown away just like that. I hated it.

But generally for those who had done it, just for their own self pleasure,I guess they must have their own reasons? :wacko:

im not saying i have done it. That's why i posted it as a thread just to get other perspectives. I myself have been asked for blowjob by an ah pek for 50 bucks. That feeling was like shit. I kind of get what you mean by straight ppl thinking gays can be used and be thrown away just like that. I hated it.

But generally for those who had done it, just for their own self pleasure,I guess they must have their own reasons? :wacko:

Whatever reasons those who did it, i really dont care a damn, and I am not interested to know either.

But as I will always maintain this, if you want to be accepted with respect and dignity by the straight world out there, it begins with yourself, with how much respect you have for yourself.

There will always be many temptations out there, but you have to know the limits, if it compromises with your own self respect and dignity

I've done that before. It was during my army day. I was posted to the unit a few month ago and he was a cute driver going ROD(ORD). We got close as I find him cute. One nite he came over to my bunk and we chatted till very late. One thing lead to another and I was hugging him to sleep that nite. As it was hot, we were only wearing our shorts.

I can't sleep that nite. The guy I like was sleeping next to me. In the middle of the nite I slowly moved my hands down from hugging his bare chest and down to his short. My heart was pounding then I noticed he had a hard on. I kept circling my fingers around his cock head thru his shorts. I noticed that he did not reject because I am sure he wasn't really asleep. It was then I got bold and removed his shorts and decided to give him a bj. It wasn't long that he blow his load into my mouth. I left the room to spit out his cum and wash my mouth.

The next morning, we assumed nothing happened and we never discussed that matter. Many years later, I met him and he showed me his family and his new born baby. That was the first and the last time I had sex with a str8 guy.

I wonder how is he doing now.

gachimuchi, do u feel awkward meeting him again, with the knowledge of what happened that night? I cant imagine though. :blink:

I had a friend who was straight but i had a crush on him and yes i was stupid and i told him. That was in poly year one. When i was in my last year, fate has it that I was in the same class as him again, which was awkward at first but we just talked normally like the night of confession never happened.

Then one day before class he pulled me one side and asked for a blowjob. I was actually quite pissed off by the request. Reason is that he noes i had a crush on him, he noes that i noe he had a crush on another girl and yet he wanted a blowjob from me. It was nothing more than just a release of sexual urges on his part and I will gain nothing from it. I just....cant do it.

It was a bit of a struggle emotionally coz I cant tell anyone at that time.

While I am aware some gays do it, I guess the circumstances might be different in some ways. I dont want to seem judgemental though Dx

Yes, I did thought about that nite when we met by chance. He even told his wife that I took care of him when we were in the army. My face was full of awkward smiles and I was lost for words. We never discuss that matter and we lost contact over the years. I hope he is doing well. I think he was the first and last str8 guy I gave a bj.

No, the most important thing is asking yourself what do YOU want to get out of the blowjob.

Look... if you're doing it cos he's hot and you feel horny, then do it. No one can stop you.

But, if you think more.. things like, after sucking him he's probably not gonna care anymore, and everything will be a transient dream. Do you feel used, do you like feeling used?

On the most superficial level, it feels like an okay thing to do. But after thinking a while, I think you need to know the purpose of you doing this.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Personally, I don't think I will suck for a str8 guy, that incident in the camp happened at the right time, right place with the right person. 天时地利人和. Although it wasn't mutual, as he lay there like a dead fish, given the same situation now, I would have turn him over and fxxk him. The fact that I like him and I think we had some connection helped, moreover we were young and we were coup up in the camp and our hormones were calling the shots. I didn't think much about the consequences then. Hehehe..sometimes, ignorant is bliss and of course, you can do anything in the army, Just don't get caught. :)

Correction to earlier post : come to think of it, he wasn't the last str8 guy I had sex, but he was the first str8 guy I gave a bj.

I've done that before. It was during my army day. I was posted to the unit a few month ago and he was a cute driver going ROD(ORD). We got close as I find him cute. One nite he came over to my bunk and we chatted till very late. One thing lead to another and I was hugging him to sleep that nite. As it was hot, we were only wearing our shorts. I can't sleep that nite. The guy I like was sleeping next to me. In the middle of the nite I slowly moved my hands down from hugging his bare chest and down to his short. My heart was pounding then I noticed he had a hard on. I kept circling my fingers around his cock head thru his shorts. I noticed that he did not reject because I am sure he wasn't really asleep. It was then I got bold and removed his shorts and decided to give him a bj. It wasn't long that he blow his load into my mouth. I left the room to spit out his cum and wash my mouth. The next morning, we assumed nothing happened and we never discussed that matter. Many years later, I met him and he showed me his family and his new born baby. That was the first and the last time I had sex with a str8 guy. I wonder how is he doing now.

That's pretty hot story! ^^

Will you be my valentine's? :D

During my college education in SF, I frequented straight/gay 25cents video booth. I had been approached by a lot of married/straight men who were on biz trips or on holidays. They were frank with me by telling me "they were just looking for bjs and no kissing". It was always a one-way gratification. Some would be kind to just jack me off (& so afraid of touching another man's cock). I was young & obliging.

When I was serving my NS, I had advances from my guards while I was the guard commander. Some of them(very cute) were just 20 yrs old and were daring enough to request to shower with me after guard duty. I would decline & that meant no shower for the whole day til I got home. The drivers were also very tall, manly & stocky. Theyt would linger and loiter in the camp after 5pm and I knew they were trying to get me to suck them. But I had to say NO.

While serving my reservist, I had made some good friends with some of them. Most are married with children. I had attended their weddings and met their wives. During the last 2 yrs of reservist, I noticed they were getting more bold and expressing their sexual desire towards me. Once I was at the rifle range, resting with a camouflage square covering my face. I noticed my buddy was filming me (& my ass)and telling the guy next to him that "it would be good to fxxk me". He did not know I was aware at that moment. He started to get touchy-feely(chest & butt) and complimenting me. Of course, i would just keep my distance and the sexual tension was unbearable for him. On my last reservist, he insisted driving me home & he was very sad, sad becoz he never had a chance to oput his dick inside me. But i was glad it was all over :)

Sorry, whatever you say, I wll always maintain my own stand and self respect.

And you know why one of the main reason why the straights look down at us gays?

It is when it comes to matter pertaining to sex, your appetite for it is so insatiable, that you are willing to kow tow and , to stood so low, as to suck for someone, who literally looks down at you, because he sees you as so much of a lesser being.

But you can do what you want to do , as you do no represent all of us here.

Thats your life anyway

I can't agree that all str8 guys look down on gays. I am openly gay and married. At work and in managing all the various projects, the people I meet respect me for my experience and knowledge of the subject matter, they also look up to me as a teacher and value learning from me. How we view the world is a reflection of our personal self. If we have low self-esteem we think everyone else has little respect for us. Heal thyself first - once you have the confidence you won't feel that the rest of the world has no respect for you. And like I say, most of the str8 people I have met do not show disrespect or disdain for me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

If a good looking hot bod straight guy comes and tell me " I want you to suck my dick for me" And I wll tell him, " fxxk off , Go find some corner and suck your own dick." I maybe gay, but that doesn't mean I will submit to your whims, Just because you think you being straight, you rule the upper hand, and you can treat gays like shiit. Sorry guys, I rather keep my own self respect, than to be looked down by a straight, just because he thinks he is damn fxxking hot and you will be desperate for hm. If he really wants me to , I want him to pay me an extremely heffy sum And. I wll guarantee you, that will be the best blow job you will live to get, and you will hate other mouth sucking your dick , besides mine. Good things don't come cheap. Good things don't come free But if a good looking guy with a hot bod says to me " I want you to suck my dick, and I will do the same for you. " Hemm...now we are really talking. Treat me with equal respect, and I will do the same for you.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. Face it guys, we're somehow being "condemned" by the straights outside is mainly because to them, they think we come cheap - We can succumb to any of their requests just because they play the upper hand, warrant by just their sexual orientation.

To hell with it. Yes, I'm gay. But I'm still a human after all. I ought to be treated with respect as well.

Guest Love Str guys

I sucked a few str guys before. One day after army i decided to head home from my camp for a shower before heading out (camp was near my place), my campmate knowing that i will be heading out towards where he live, he dun mind following me back home so that he could take a ride from me later as i was driving. While home, i on my computer for him to surf the net while i take my shower n i jokingly tell him some str pxxn site i visit.( i see str pxxn too but im gay). By time i finish my shower, i came out in my undies and i know he is watching some clips from the net. His hand was on his crotch n can see that he gave his cock a little squeeze once awhile.Since we have some time, i told him that if he want to jerk, go ahead n dun b shy. I started the ball rolling n strip down my undies to my ankles n stroke my cock. Seeing that i didnt mind, he too unzip his pants n pull down his undies to his knee n play with his meat. I started to get bold n reach my hands to touch his cock. I guessed he was too horny that he didnt mind so he remove his hands n let me stroke for him. After a few strokes, i ask him, "can i try sucking ur dick?". he said," er..ok". So i went down n took his cock in my mouth and i heard him letting out a moan. After sucking a few mins, i stop to see if he is still feeling comfortable about it. Then i ask the next question. "U want to try mine?" And i think he was so horny that he dun mind n he returned the favour. Man...That felt good, and im sure it was his first time sucking a cock cos i know he is str. Then he stop and went into my bathroom to jerk it off.

2nd story was a friend who wanted a massage so i said i try to give him one. He is definately str. Very chee hong guy. He was in his undies and i had a towel to cover him up. And when it come to the butt area, i slipped of the undies. As the room lights was dim, i took away the towel and place it on his back so as to expose his full butt. I spread his legs and massage it. Then i could not take it anymore, i gave his crack a lick. He was shocked but then he let me continue. I know he was enjoying cos he raised his butt to my face. By that time i got hard too n i removed my shorts. I turn him around n start sucking his cock. Then after awhile he said he want to return the favour, so i let him. End up we both went to the toilet n shoot our load..That was really good experience.

I can't agree that all str8 guys look down on gays. I am openly gay and married. At work and in managing all the various projects, the people I meet respect me for my experience and knowledge of the subject matter, they also look up to me as a teacher and value learning from me. How we view the world is a reflection of our personal self. If we have low self-esteem we think everyone else has little respect for us. Heal thyself first - once you have the confidence you won't feel that the rest of the world has no respect for you. And like I say, most of the str8 people I have met do not show disrespect or disdain for me.

Simple. You are openly gay in your own hidden world, but do the straight guys you interact with, really know that you are gay?

Why don't you do for yourself an expeiment, and favour, by telling them that although you a married to a woman, you are actually gay insdie , and you like to have sex with men, you have sex with men before? Then tell us if they still respect you that much still.

I bet you don't dare to.

The straight men you mentioned, are the ones you interact in your work, for commercial reasons.

Who doesn't know that in the worikng commrcial world, we have to like and respect people, even we don't like them, because we are just tolerating and using each other, for our own material gains?

Do you know what the word civil really mean?

You focus to them your sunny side straight facade but do you dare to reveal to them your dark shadowy gay side?

Personally, you being a ay and married, you are definitely not a good examplary teacher to the gay world.

Edited by TheVisitors

From what I gather from the responses, sucking off a straight guy (u have knowledge that he is for eg looking at girls and talking about them all the time) really depends on the circumstances, the person you were with, how it was and by whom it was initially intiated, how comfortable you are with the person and the manner of approach.

For me, generally, it is a no. l do salute the following guest for this.

During my college education in SF, I frequented straight/gay 25cents video booth. I had been approached by a lot of married/straight men who were on biz trips or on holidays. They were frank with me by telling me "they were just looking for bjs and no kissing". It was always a one-way gratification. Some would be kind to just jack me off (& so afraid of touching another man's cock). I was young & obliging. When I was serving my NS, I had advances from my guards while I was the guard commander. Some of them(very cute) were just 20 yrs old and were daring enough to request to shower with me after guard duty. I would decline & that meant no shower for the whole day til I got home. The drivers were also very tall, manly & stocky. Theyt would linger and loiter in the camp after 5pm and I knew they were trying to get me to suck them. But I had to say NO. While serving my reservist, I had made some good friends with some of them. Most are married with children. I had attended their weddings and met their wives. During the last 2 yrs of reservist, I noticed they were getting more bold and expressing their sexual desire towards me. Once I was at the rifle range, resting with a camouflage square covering my face. I noticed my buddy was filming me (& my ass)and telling the guy next to him that "it would be good to fxxk me". He did not know I was aware at that moment. He started to get touchy-feely(chest & butt) and complimenting me. Of course, i would just keep my distance and the sexual tension was unbearable for him. On my last reservist, he insisted driving me home & he was very sad, sad becoz he never had a chance to oput his dick inside me. But i was glad it was all over :)

Reason being that, for example if such people knows that im gay, some of them, always have this misconception that, all gays wouldnt turn down a dick and hey why not use him momentarily to satisfy my sexual urges?. And one by one just randomly ask me if he can get a blowjob. If I oblige, Ill be nothing less than a whore!!! In that case and in that circumstances, no way would I oblige even though it can be pretty challenging to deal with your own sexual desire. I had been in that situation. The feeling sucks. I think ive narrated my story about this uncle in macdonalds who approached me. I am aware that the way I act, my outlook perhaps, might give a different vibe from the rest. But the uncle who approached me clearly had this perception that gays wont refuse and acted on it, by shamelessly asking me for sexual favor along with my friend who was with me at that time. This goes to show that...some people unfortunately still think that gays are promiscuos and whorish.

It is the same with the fren whom i was with like i mentioned, back in poly. I know he had no interest in boys, I know he was head over heels with this girl, no gf at that time (still not attached now) and when he asked me that question I know it was nothing less than just a favor to satisfy his sexual whims. I would be nothing but an object that he would just use and then after he's done, zip up and leave. Im not going to be an object. I refuse to be an object. Just because he knew I had a crush on him does not mean he can use me. And I did told him to suck his dick himself.

On the flipside, if maybe I intiate it, and the guy oblige (ill be lucky if he does), then possibly it is a different story. Like some stories narrated here. I can understand why some sucked off a straight guy because the circumstances were different along with other factors

And a little bit of disagreement with thevisitors, I think being gay and married is a personal choice. Some gays might want to get married because they want their own biological children of their own, and so that the family lineage can go on etc etc. There's this Tyra Banks show episode where they featured a gay man who was married to a woman and the woman knows he is gay right from the beginning but was okay with it and they had a daughter. And for that episode they discussed some issues they were dealing with, and it was rather insightful. So this whole gay marrying a woman marriage thing is really hard to comment sometimes.

Lastly, when I was working part time during my school days, I was out. It was easier because i worked mostly with butches who as we all know, are not that straight themselves. Everyone was fine with it, even the superiors because their concern is not about sexuality but the work attitude. However, in other places , it depends. I would choose not to because it might attract people like I mentioned earlier.

Man wanting a blowjob or handjob from another man when horny + alone when no one is looking, is real. Nothing str8 or gay about it. It just happened. No wrong, no right, no answer, no question. No nothing. The secret lies within the four walls.

I've had a few near misses but i was not daring then. During NS, an army driver, though not my type of guy (more ahbeng than not) showed me his straight erected thick long hard dick with goat-like hanging balls in his driver rest room. He invited me to stroke it jokingly half in jest..but i cant bring myself to do it. I am too scare to touch someone else cock. Like filthy stuff to me back then. To think of it, i should have done it. What a waste. Darn. Gay thing wasn't in the mind. Believe it or not, i was str8 myself.

In another occasion while playfully massaging my working colleague in his underwear after having much alcohol, he seemed to let me fondle his bubble butt. He was lying in his bed while mine next to him. Just the two of us. So far away from home for few weeks .He is as str8 as an arrow in character ...but the alcohol relaxed him so much he was in such a jovial mood. I took advantage. I pulled down his underwear and ply his buttock to peek at his crack. Pink ! Thats as far as i could go. Darn. I was scared he rejected me...but not to be. I am pretty sure i could jerk him off. We are of same age, height, weight and working in same dept. Twenty years on, i met him (now ex-colleague) with his wife and children in CityHall. His son called me "uncle". We chatted as if nothing happened before. I bet he remembered me stealing a look at his anus. Again, believe me, i was str8 then. Sometime it is curosity, childishness or heart feeling for another human so close along in a room. I dont know how to explain better than this.

During my college education in SF, I frequented straight/gay 25cents video booth. I had been approached by a lot of married/straight men who were on biz trips or on holidays. They were frank with me by telling me "they were just looking for bjs and no kissing". It was always a one-way gratification. Some would be kind to just jack me off (& so afraid of touching another man's cock). I was young & obliging.

When I was serving my NS, I had advances from my guards while I was the guard commander. Some of them(very cute) were just 20 yrs old and were daring enough to request to shower with me after guard duty. I would decline & that meant no shower for the whole day til I got home. The drivers were also very tall, manly & stocky. Theyt would linger and loiter in the camp after 5pm and I knew they were trying to get me to suck them. But I had to say NO.

While serving my reservist, I had made some good friends with some of them. Most are married with children. I had attended their weddings and met their wives. During the last 2 yrs of reservist, I noticed they were getting more bold and expressing their sexual desire towards me. Once I was at the rifle range, resting with a camouflage square covering my face. I noticed my buddy was filming me (& my ass)and telling the guy next to him that "it would be good to fxxk me". He did not know I was aware at that moment. He started to get touchy-feely(chest & butt) and complimenting me. Of course, i would just keep my distance and the sexual tension was unbearable for him. On my last reservist, he insisted driving me home & he was very sad, sad becoz he never had a chance to oput his dick inside me. But i was glad it was all over :)

You sound like Edie Brit of Wisteria Lane. <3

Sucking is fun for a few mins. Then the straight goes back to his own world.

Self-worth is more lasting than being treated like a used tissue. hehe...

Aiyo, one want to suck cock.

one wants his cock sucked.

2 meet and deal sealed.

One get cock, one get sucked.

Cum and go, Simply that.

The 2 are not gonna get married.

Nor a certificate or a stamp of approval.

Such deals are not restricted to straights.

Don't the same happen with ONSes with gays?

Precisely!

Both have their meets met.

Mouth satisfied, cock satisfied.

What's so degrading? Unless he pays you $5 for it.

Or do you actually feel better when you're paid $5? :P

Don't take things so seriously.

My overseas friend was telling me, "Singaporeans don't know how to have fun, too much pride and a sense of superiority, looks down on people from other countries, especially lesser developed. But in the end they are the lonely ones who got nothing."

There's a tinge of truth to that.

Cannot complain, right? Ha ha ha.

not refer to you :D

just wonder why so many people like to act smart & put every posts mistake to singaporean,

don't they know that only just show how narrow they are?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.