Male HQ

IT Show 2007 Special Topic 8th to 11th Suntec

oralb

Anyone into camera? I wanna buy one, budget is less than $900

Looking for something compact and can produce good pictures. I dunno camera much.. So hope someone can help me out?  ;)

Canon, fujifilm, sony and panasonic all look good

Hi Alex,

Perhaps you might want to see some replies to your query Here

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be heading to the IT show for a 2.5' 120Gb Harddick(Maxtor $169), a 2gb Sansa® c200 Series MP3 players($149).

And off course my sure to do everytime---rub back, hehe.

Always like to go for the show on the last day cos it is always fall on the Sunday.

Many Sexy Cool mature there to rub with(am i sick?), hmmmmm.

After that, will be heading to Funnan, to a shop selling McAfee with 3 Pc Licenses at $89.90 instead of Challenger selling at $105.

Hope to rub sum of you guys here.... :D:D:D

Cheers.

After that, will be heading to Funnan, to a shop selling McAfee with 3 Pc Licenses at $89.90 instead of Challenger selling at $105.

which shop? Please pm me.

img035ts8.th.jpg

Hi GKS,

Sorry for the late reply.

The McAfee 5 in 1 Protection licensed for up to 3 users was the last box i took from the shelf.

After seeing you post, i called them and the staff said that they will order the stock tomolo, it's best you give them a call before you heading down.

Attached herewith the pic shown their tel nos, you might wannna give them a call?

Cheers

Guest Jusuck
To Gachi

Haha, make u itchier:

Cool Stuff: Sarotech Multimedia Player

Here is the special promo.

Not sure if the shop is having a booth at IT show. It is available at IT Image, SLS #06-73.

Hope you strike 4D today! and hurry to IT Fair tomorrow.

(Gosh, you guys don't sleep one ah?)

My friend gave me files in RM and RMVB real video format. Lots of Jap uncles having sex getting fxxked so I am looking for a player that can play real video.

Cannot find any here. Maybe only in China. Anyone going China to buy? Can mass order for us.

Went and bought a Dell desktop this afternoon finally. The saleman gave me a $50 discount and a free all-in-one printer. So, I was glad that I waited until the last day to get it.Somemore got a free 512Mb SD card from UOB card draw. Suntec City is like a mad city with so many people there- most for the IT show and also some for the pre-Natas travel fair.

Yeah today, Suntec was like mad house because the last day of IT Show and SA Tours Travel Exhibition.

Was about at 5.30pm today and some laptop prices were slashed down between $60-100 of the displayed price, similarly handphone prices too like Dopod were down by $50 too. Maybe at later hours, they might slash further the price? Can't breath anymore and left the show :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

went and braved the crowds

got a SD card, some CD media and earphone.

the crowd is horrible, as if all things not need $$$, and nope not a lot of G2B chances as the mature uncles are no where to be found :P

but overall the price is quite cheap, but have to walk a few stores to compare price.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Was leaving Hall 401 after looking for some bargain, while coming down the escalator, I saw 2 guys at the 3rd floor atrium (Microsoft Booth) shouting to the crowds, as the crowd were heading down; "Xbox 360 for $560..usual price $660...less $100..last set.. free 2 games."

It caught my attention and I walked towards them. After asking the about the spec. of the Xbox; Wireless controller, Component Cable for HDTV, etc.

My impulse got the better of me and I bought it, but not before I ask them for more freebies and was rewarded with a 3rd game disk. I chose from the rack, "Tiger Woods Golf 2007" Hopefully, I can master my stroke from the game and join Lungker and Crazygolfer & gang for some golf; hehe... in Cyberspace that is.

I fork out another $68+ for another Wireless controller.

So, my little stop over got me about $620 poorer. :P

Came home and played with Ninety-nine nights (N3)..cool game. It looked extremely nice on my LCD TV with 1080i resolution. Guess it was time my LCD show me what high definition is about. And frankly, I wasn't disappointed. The game sure looks good in high def.

What to do, I get weak in the knee when it comes to computer game console, games, Anime and cute guys, not necessary in that order. :D

and nope not a lot of G2B chances as the mature uncles are no where to be found :P

After your recent post that there is actually such a lane in IT/PC show, all uncles scared liow lah :D

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

My friend gave me files in RM and RMVB real video format. Lots of Jap uncles having sex getting fxxked so I am looking for a player that can play real video.

Cannot find any here. Maybe only in China. Anyone going China to buy? Can mass order for us.

Watching the files from your PC or watching it through an external gadget?

convert RM to MPEG or AVI

then you can use the multimedia ext HDD

GM:

was thinking of getting that xbox360, somemore 2 games at $118, i would have gotten "gear of war". but my interest in ps3 got the better of me and decided to wait and see.

ikutube:

my idea of revealing the lane is to attract the uncles there. can you imagine the back lane where all the uncles stand there and eyeing one another. top will thrust their groin forward while bottom will push their butt back ... hahahahah

GM:

was thinking of getting that xbox360, somemore 2 games at $118, i would have gotten "gear of war". but my interest in ps3 got the better of me and decided to wait and see.

Well, you can get BOTH Xbox360 AND the PS3. :D

I most probably get them all, since each has some games which I like. :D

wow... seems like some of you bought some nice stuff from IT show...

I was very tempted to buy the PS3... but i no money leh... Maybe wait of FF13 to be out, then i go buy... hehehe :D

Was also tempted to buy a Olympus digital camera... hehehe....

After visiting the IT show, I go home empty handed. However, I have a good feast for my eyes. Saw many cute stocky and chubby guys and uncles.. even make use of the chance to "touch" their bodies when squeezing through crowd... hehehe... :P

Was also tempted to buy a Olympus digital camera... hehehe....

The good things by Olympus camera, they do 'trade-in' for their own brand camera, the value is between $50-150 and it depends on the model at their showroom at South Bridge Rd.

I once dropped my Olympus camera and damaged the retrackable lens and sent for repair and the estimated was about $220. Refused to repair it because simple to expensive but they offered for trade-in for different & better model, the value of the damaged camera was offered at $150, so I just paid the difference.

Not sure whether any brand of other cameras like Nikon, Canon etc offer similarly.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I chose from the rack, "Tiger Woods Golf 2007" Hopefully, I can master my stroke from the game and join Lungker and Crazygolfer & gang for some golf; hehe... in Cyberspace that is.

Oh yes GM. Take up this interesting and additive game and join our league, we are looking for kaki for golfing here or around this region. It's easy to learn and play but difficult to master it :blink:

PS. We are off topic, better go back to IT related issues.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

It is reported that the IT Fair rakes in combined record sales of $48 million - a record in the show's 16 year history. The top 3 items on most buyers' shopping list: HDTV sets, Sony Playstation 3 and laptop computers.

Now, I wonder, how many of us here contributed to it? I know GM did. So is oralb and erection day. :D

Arranged to meet OralB there on Sunday and since he was queuing, bought a 2G mini SD card for my phone, another 2G Imation thumbdrive for my car's mp3 player and a 80G portable harddisk.

Bought a mouse from a young salesman because he was smiling at me. Nowadays people seldom smile at me, I don't know why?

And bought something from a guy because he was cute and chunky. When I noticed that guy, I pulled on OralB's sleeve and told him, that guy is so my type.

Walked over and actually asked him what he was selling???!!! He was selling webcama and since he was so cute, bought a USB 2.0 webcam from him. I must have been salivating so he gave me a stereo headset with adjustable volume control as a free gift. OralB called me a biatch.

Went down immediately after that to the ground floor to wait for OralB and Gachi because if I stayed any longer, I would have blown away quite a bit of serious money buying things I don't really need from people I find cute.

Imagine going up to someone and asking him what he is selling??!! OMG, so obvious. :P OralB is right. I am a BIATCH.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Went down immediately after that to the ground floor to wait for OralB and Gachi because if I stayed any longer, I would have blown away quite a bit of serious money buying things I don't really need from people I find cute.

Lungker, luckily our intention to go together to IT Show on last Friday was called off, if not I might get influence by you to buy unnecessarily, just because the cute salesmen :oops: :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Walked over and actually asked him what he was selling???!!! He was selling webcama and since he was so cute, bought a USB 2.0 webcam from him. I must have been salivating so he gave me a stereo headset with adjustable volume control as a free gift. OralB called me a biatch.

You should have asked him for his msn account too, with pretext that you need to test the quality over internet connection. :D

The fact that you'd gotten the free stereo headset was his subtle way wanting to let you hear him moaning, while demonstrating his hardware, over video conferencing with you lah :lol: See, now you lugi. :rolleyes:

IK, what is a msn account and what do you do with it? Is it like an email account?

I know I can google or go to wiki but for the sake of other ignorant biatchy uncles like me, can you summarise in less than 50 words what the hell is it? And where can I buy one?

Buaya from what I heard from my sources... :whistle: you are actually quite...hmmm...how do I put it....ssshhhh...ok, whisper in my ears only...what's another nice word for fxxkable? Oh, ok I got it.

OK, you are cute and have nice buns. And that's a compliment. Really. And what do you really sell anyway? :)

:hat: :smokin:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

:lol::lol:

Me? Cute and fxxkable?? Nice buns? :lol:

Who said that??? LOL...

Well, lungker, you have to see for yourself whether your sources put on their glasses/contacts when they saw me... :P

Hee...

Well, anyway, I love compliments so I shall not complain... Hahaha...

What I see ah? If you willing to buy, quite a lot can be sold... Hee... :P

what is a msn account and what do you do with it? Is it like an email account?

You see, after you shiok shiok private chatted with someone in IRC, you might want to keep in contact with him and keep him in your loop :D It is basically an Instant Messaging or IM, a realtime communication connected over internet.

Or, just in your case, if only you had asked that salesguy for his email account, or you'd given him yours, both of you can IM and do more :D:rolleyes: Webcam is handy here :P

With the latest Windows Live Messenger, previously it was MSN Messenger [and the like of Yahoo! Messenger], it is about connecting and sharing. With the latest version of Windows Live, you can add your yahoo contact here.

Read Here for an overview of it. You need to have an email account to start the program.

:)

.....OralB called me a biatch.

excuse me i did not call you that...

i remembered i was looking at the products when i suddently felt a sharp jarb at my arm, i turned around and saw lunker's eyes pop out staring at the sales person.

he immediately shovel his way to him and pick up the web cam and asked him what it is. within seconds, he purchased the most expensive model (the rest is around 10+) all this while he was eyeing the sales person's thick fingers that i was afraid that he would take the fingers and suck it in the public.

so fast that i cant even said the word :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.