Male HQ

I am 21 and I've slept with 29 men. Am I considered a man whore?

Guest unsure

was in bed the other night thinking about how many men iv slept with throughout the years. am 21 now and in total iv slept with around 29 different men. not very proud of it but was just wondering would u guys say thats a normal thing? or am i pretty much considered a man whore?

Guest Statistician
was in bed the other night thinking about how many men iv slept with throughout the years. am 21 now and in total iv slept with around 29 different men. not very proud of it but was just wondering would u guys say thats a normal thing? or am i pretty much considered a man whore?

Just some questions: Did you sleep with 29 men in ONE night? Or the number spreads over a few years/months? Calculate the number of men you sleep per month. Is there a cycle you're sleep more men in a particular period of the year - aka the mating season?

Guest FattChoy88

I used to construct Fantasy Football teams ... I.e can split my men to two teams of 11. I even name my fav 2 captains. Then I came to Mainland .... It's almost impossible to recount. I just call them, Mr. 2007, Mr. 2008a ... etc. Most of them are 30something, married with children or divorced, and mostly northern bears.

My current one is from Chengde and works for the railway as a manager (former wu jing) Very good looking, very big, soft spoken but manly and is head over heels with me. Yet there's so many handsome ones out there on Jack'd.

Mr. 2009 was a nutcase who tried to kill himself in my bathroom....

What to do, it's part of Statisics.

Mr. 2007 was a 37 yo stocky bear from dongbei and he has a kid in his teens. I love him very much and he's got a cute accent and handsome face. I used to call him Tofu because of his fatty tissues looks like fake muscles. He got tired of hiding around my bf, and he call it quits by just disappearing. Changed number etc...

Mr. 2010 was actually Mr 2006, as I recalled that we met earlier, although both of us not sure. He's a very handsome 42 yo now and is a teppanyaki cook. Stocky, but not bear now. Back in 2006 he was a bear. Very soft, as he's a pure bottom. Feels good in my embrace. Divorced.

Mr. 2005 ... I called him coke-can dick. Long as well. Said he's divorced, but I don't think so. Loves hiking and works for the gahmen. Great kisser... Still unsurpassed!

Sorry to go off topic.

he actually counted..... :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Yes, I do keep a record. Partly for sentimental reason - just like keeping photo album. I cherish every experience and treat every partner sincerely.

not referring to u... i'm referring to the very first post.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Just some questions: Did you sleep with 29 men in ONE night? Or the number spreads over a few years/months? Calculate the number of men you sleep per month. Is there a cycle you're sleep more men in a particular period of the year - aka the mating season?

It can be a topic for someone's thesis. Interesting :D

One day, the princess heard from another wise older princess that she had kissed 381 frogs and from that 381 frogs materailised 3 prince but eventually the older princess did not live happily ever after and later chose to be happily single.

So you see little princess, it's not how many frogs you kissed and don't worry about you becoming a frog slut. It's the journey that you had gone thru and the experiences you had that makes you a stronger and wiser princess and eventually you are happy being who you are that counts.

The End

You are 21 yo and you have slept with 29 men already? That is so many men! :oops: I experimented and met a few guys when I first "came out" but since then, rarely meet anyone ;)

Yes, I do keep a record. Partly for sentimental reason - just like keeping photo album. I cherish every experience and treat every partner sincerely. That's why I get pissed off whenever people ask me to repeat my stats or phone number or address.

How did you manage to keep up with so many partners? It is an amazing feat!

Firstly I do not have a full-time job. Secondly, I live alone. Thirdly, I join membership or put up ads in about 40 websites. Of all the responses I get, a quarter do not meet my criteria. For those who do, three-quarters are insincere or wishy-washy (shy, scared and last minute chickened out, undecided, too busy, forgetful etc.). Those who do come back for second or third rounds etc. may eventually drop out (because they have lost interest or lost my contact when they change their phones), so I have to get "new blood". To date, a total of 747 sessions (from late 2002 till two days ago) including sessions with my ex-bfs and other repeat buddies. Of course, this record will go up in smoke when I eventually enter the coffin. But still, memories are memories, especially if memorable ones.

WOW!!! You are just amazing.... I've never seen anyone who actually counted the number of times they have sex...! Imagine, if I were to ask how many times you watched a movie in the cinema.... and someone just looks into his statistics and replies "542"... hmm...

Of course we can't compare having sex with watching a movie.... but.... hmm....

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Keith
On 09/09/2011 at 10:34 AM, Nightingale said:

Call me promiscuous if you like. I don't proclaim to be self-righteous as I am always horny, requiring release every couple of days. I entered the gay scene in late 2002 at age 45. To date, had fun with 381 men, so that will average 43 men a year. Is this to make up for lost time? Certainly. But had had two sincere faithful relationships before. After my first bf proposed LTR, I cancelled membership and deleted all my ads from various gay websites. But for 9 weeks. he was "too busy working" to satisfy my physical needs and wanted me to wait like a widow for half a year more. A quarrel followed and we broke up. Then my second bf appeared and proposed LTR. This time I played smart. Did not put any ads but did not cancel membership either. My profile was kept to a bare minimum and deleted my photo. This faithful monogamous relationship lasted for a year before his love changed for the worse. Half a year later, he asked me to seek new lover. Game over. When my third bf proposed LTR, I played smarter this time. I said "Open relationship" but will give him special treatment and attention. We satisfied each other weekly but again - same old story - his love became diluted. Game over. So now to hell with LTR. Just enjoy life while I can but at the same time take the necessary safety precautions.

You're the gay!!! Super!!! You really counted.

Guest Guest

It's not about the number of men but whether there is any encounter that was just about the sex but no emotional connection.

• G_M changed the title to I am 21 and I've slept with 29 men. Am I considered a man whore?

it depends.

if u sleep during a trip to sauna or orgy, u r.

But if u sleep with people during a relationship to assess suitability for each other, u r not.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 09/09/2011 at 0:02 AM, Guest unsure said:

NOT EVEN CLOSE... get to 100, 200, 300.. then let's revisit your claim again heheheh  Being called a whore is neither a bad or good thing in 2017 darling...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Yunni
3 hours ago, upshot said:

NOT EVEN CLOSE... get to 100, 200, 300.. then let's revisit your claim again heheheh  Being called a whore is neither a bad or good thing in 2017 darling...

Hmmmm listening to a whore speaking.

This is reality, majority of gays do not want a relationship, and if they do, they will most likely cheat on you when bored.

Well guess its OK if you only sleep with them. Now if you had fucked with them that may be a different story. In any case if you start having sex with guys at around 18 and you are now 21 thats roughly about one guy a month. Hardly a man whore. Your just a popular friendly guy lol.

10 hours ago, Guest Yunni said:

Hmmmm listening to a whore speaking.

My body. My own responsibility and decision. If I die from doing it or not. It is non of your business. There is nothing to be proud about doing it. Are you a thinking and using the biological and culture concept for a female to compare that of a male?

Could you even get that many if you even tried is a better question my stalking fanboi pondan. But given your sour grape mentality all over BW.. I bet you are a loser screw even on your best day.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

BTW... if you average out how many guys you sleep with and not repeat, if you do this for 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years.. you find.. 100 is not hard to get to. And we are not even talking about longer life span. I know and I have friend who over time find out when they sit down to do a random calculation. I know of guys who have more then 2,000. If str8 guys can do over a thousand, you think it is that hard for a gay to do it?

Serious.... this day when someone call you a whore or you call yourself a whore.. it's more a sexual turn on but for the bitchy pondan that is more about envy then fact when they call you that or accuse you of one. As gay who live to fuck covertly, how many lovers they have or not have, whose to say or can tell?

Take responsibility for your action not the label is more realistic.

7 hours ago, MasterDaddy said:

Well guess its OK if you only sleep with them. Now if you had fucked with them that may be a different story. In any case if you start having sex with guys at around 18 and you are now 21 thats roughly about one guy a month. Hardly a man whore. Your just a popular friendly guy lol.

As what the good Doctor says:

Keep track for contract tracing purposes, better to have a record of your tracks...

Guest Loner
4 minutes ago, Alan88 said:

Feeling bad with myself. I am 26 and never have anal sex before ... haiz

I am even saddest, I am shy, I am 29 and only have sex with ...... my two hands. Don't even know how other guys' hands feel like.  HAIZ !

24 minutes ago, Alan88 said:

No worry, there are also many others who never do or dislike anal sex. I am one of those that plan to never do it in my life time. Just clean fun is more than enough for me.

19 minutes ago, Guest Loner said:

I am even saddest, I am shy, I am 29 and only have sex with ...... my two hands. Don't even know how other guys' hands feel like.  HAIZ !

Did u not shake hands with others lol

6 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

No worry, there are also many others who never do or dislike anal sex. I am one of those that plan to never do it in my life time. Just clean fun is more than enough for me.

Just don't like anal as I don't like to see bottom pain. Prefer something both are enjoyable. Foreplay is an example. 

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

anal is dirty fun?

Just don't like anal as I don't like to see bottom pain. Prefer something both are enjoyable. Foreplay is an example. 

perhaps guys who feel pain during bottoming should not even be bottoming to begin feel.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Alan88 said:

You should only do it when you feel you are ready for it. There is NO RULES or REAL EXPECTATION from whoever that you need to do it by a certain age if not you are are so and so.

Don't get into that silly culture of peer group pressure to conform. It's your body and your experience you are doing this for. Be it for fun or if you want to keep it to do with someone you really like and TRUST.

Edited by upshot

1 hour ago, upshot said:

You should only do it when you feel you are ready for it. There is NO RULES or REAL EXPECTATION from whoever that you need to do it by a certain age if not you are are so and so.

Don't get into that silly culture of peer group pressure to conform. It's your body and your experience you are doing this for. Be it for fun or if you want to keep it to do with someone you really like and TRUST.....

Edited by Alan88

On 2011-9-9 at 0:02 AM, Guest unsure said:

just playful , lol 

17 minutes ago, Alan88 said:

Just wish to have it with my first bf

Then make it so heh... wait for that special time.

Ts, you are young and energetic with raging hormones.

When I was your age, I experimented for a while.. those days .. no money, no place.just do it at the beach.  

Things changed when one of the AMDK started to be more involved in my life.  For a good period of time, he was my pole of support.. needless to say, he left after his contract ended.

I have never counted the numbers nor kept a record..it is just faded memories of the good times I'd with these men.

So..while you are still young, naive and attractive - just do it. 

1 hour ago, fab said:

anal is dirty fun?

Anal is going through shit hole of cause is the most dirty fun lol. The lesser dirty fun but not so dirty is putting mouth in area where urine pass through so i never like to suck for others also lol.

People I slept with -  not so many probably less than 100 over a span of 50 years (from 10 years old onwards).

People who I have sucked off - countless, I stopped counting when I reached 500.  Just last week at Okura cinema in Tokyo, I sucked about 20 dicks in 4 days averaging 5 per day.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic