Male HQ

I am 21 and I've slept with 29 men. Am I considered a man whore?

Guest unsure

Guest PenggilaKonek
2 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

People I slept with -  not so many probably less than 100 over a span of 50 years (from 10 years old onwards).

People who I have sucked off - countless, I stopped counting when I reached 500.  Just last week at Okura cinema in Tokyo, I sucked about 20 dicks in 4 days averaging 5 per day.

As a queen of sluts, what's the worst STDs you ever caught form those random dicks?

On 09/09/2011 at 10:34 AM, Nightingale said:

Call me promiscuous if you like. I don't proclaim to be self-righteous as I am always horny, requiring release every couple of days. I entered the gay scene in late 2002 at age 45. To date, had fun with 381 men, so that will average 43 men a year. Is this to make up for lost time? Certainly. But had had two sincere faithful relationships before. After my first bf proposed LTR, I cancelled membership and deleted all my ads from various gay websites. But for 9 weeks. he was "too busy working" to satisfy my physical needs and wanted me to wait like a widow for half a year more. A quarrel followed and we broke up. Then my second bf appeared and proposed LTR. This time I played smart. Did not put any ads but did not cancel membership either. My profile was kept to a bare minimum and deleted my photo. This faithful monogamous relationship lasted for a year before his love changed for the worse. Half a year later, he asked me to seek new lover. Game over. When my third bf proposed LTR, I played smarter this time. I said "Open relationship" but will give him special treatment and attention. We satisfied each other weekly but again - same old story - his love became diluted. Game over. So now to hell with LTR. Just enjoy life while I can but at the same time take the necessary safety precautions.

-

Edited by auden

On 9/9/2011 at 0:02 AM, Guest unsure said:

was in bed the other night thinking about how many men iv slept with throughout the years. am 21 now and in total iv slept with around 29 different men. not very proud of it but was just wondering would u guys say thats a normal thing? or am i pretty much considered a man whore?

depends on when you started.. If you started a month ago, you are a whore..

23 hours ago, Guest PenggilaKonek said:

As a queen of sluts, what's the worst STDs you ever caught form those random dicks?

As the queen of sluts, I proclaim that I am free from all STDs including AIDS.  Our creator has been kind to me, indeed.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Slurpz

The term slut is so stupid. Nothing is wrong with sex. Humans have a limited number of years when we are young and attractive. I say enjoy as much fun as you can. Don't feel guilty about having a lot of sex while you are young. It is natural. Just be safe and don't do things that you know will put you at high risk for catching and spreading diseases.

Guest Samurai
4 minutes ago, Eoin said:

If you were bottoming, I guess. If you topped 30 guys, you might really be a stud.

Please don't perpetuate double standards. Tops can't enjoy a lot of sexual adventures without an equal number of bottoms to have those various sexual adventures with. Both types of gays are free to have as much sex as they can get. My only rule would be to make sure everyone is being safe, respectful, and discreet.

Guest Witness

Just read through your posting history, Tangent, wow you are really a hottie. I could not imagine being so wild when I was a teenager. Just make sure you are using condoms for anal, and don't suck anybody at any times that you have sores in your mouth, in order to best avoid HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

On 16/07/2017 at 9:55 AM, Guest Witness said:

Just read through your posting history, Tangent, wow you are really a hottie. I could not imagine being so wild when I was a teenager. Just make sure you are using condoms for anal, and don't suck anybody at any times that you have sores in your mouth, in order to best avoid HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

I love the feel of successfully seduce men with just choking on their dicks. Always a joy to drink the cum

Guest Prepare
8 hours ago, Tangent said:

I love the feel of successfully seduce men with just choking on their dicks. Always a joy to drink the cum

Drinking the cum of random hook-ups? I hope you are a regular PrEP user! But even so, PrEP only prevents HIV, and you are still exposing yourself to possibly getting infected with gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, and many other diseases.

On 20/07/2017 at 3:10 AM, Guest Prepare said:

Drinking the cum of random hook-ups? I hope you are a regular PrEP user! But even so, PrEP only prevents HIV, and you are still exposing yourself to possibly getting infected with gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, and many other diseases.

I like to see their contented face after shooting cum inside my mouth and leave rushly

• 7 months later...

Suspect this chat topic was created out of boredom , so I just play along since I am bore too , 

Yes u r, how can u slept with man ! Whore WHORE WHORE , 

U shd remain virgin until u have a bf for at least a year then u r allowed to have sex 

Guest 66666666666666666666666666

I don t really slept with man. As I can t stand the snoring and saliva drips on pillows. Some even have smelly bird from pre urine. Anyone slept with transgender and how is the pros and cons!

Guest Sex education
On 5/15/2017 at 9:50 AM, Guest PenggilaKonek said:

Actually STDs is more prevalent on those who engaged in anal or vagina sex and unprotected. The vagina is a disgusting trove full of yeasts, bacteria and diseases which is why straight/bisexual men are the ones who will likely get something the moment they insert their dick into an infected vagina.

Guest sauna lover

not sure what is the definition of sleeping around, but i assume it's sexual contact, so you can pretty much get that number at the sauna

changing room - get groped by 3-4 men behind while changing, some may rub their cocks on you

showering - get hugged or molested by 3-4 men, can also blow 1-2 cocks in the warm shower....

steam room - depends on how deep you go and how itchy your hands are, maybe 7-14 men? if got orgy then maybe up to 16 men touch here and there

second steam room - same as above

private room - maybe 1-2 men

public big room - maybe 10 men with orgy

shower room (to change) - maybe 3-4 men again

at the most you end up with a possible maximum of 52 men at the sauna!

16 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

Love you Bro

Tks Yas1950

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 9/8/2011 at 9:34 PM, Nightingale said:

Call me promiscuous if you like. ...... To date, had fun with 381 men, so that will average 43 men a year. 

Oh my God!!  What a dedication to keep track with the number of men one had fun with!

You keep track with a log file, a paper binder full of crossed-out squares,  or the number of notches on your bed headboard?

Guest Guest Virtuous
On 09/09/2011 at 12:02 AM, Guest unsure said:

was in bed the other night thinking about how many men iv slept with throughout the years. am 21 now and in total iv slept with around 29 different men. not very proud of it but was just wondering would u guys say thats a normal thing? or am i pretty much considered a man whore?

Why did  you sleep with so many men? It's terrible! You must stop all these sexual liaison now and turn over a new leaf!

Guest not hiding
On 09/09/2011 at 12:02 AM, Guest unsure said:

Hm, if you hit a 1000 in a month I would say yes...

On 5/14/2017 at 10:11 PM, doncoin said:

To TS. Whores get paid You are just a slut who gave away for free :)

Sex is for fun and pleasure. At some point, you need to stop counting, and just enjoy. Make sure you play safe. 

Lmfao.

But seriously tho, it's fine to be sexually positive about yourself knowing that sex is doing you good. If you enjoy it a lot, keep doing what you like. Else, it's fine to stop there and tell yourself "maybe this is too much for me, I should settle down first before I continue on."

The only thing you shouldn't be positive about is your HIV status, so do keep that in check whenever you have the chance. 

Take it from me; I got a scare, did several test, still come out just fine at this point and I'm glad I'm still am. Still doing tests every now and then.

In other words, you should be fine. People shouldn't be telling you to stop having sex because it's morally wrong "for their opinion", while you should be  reasonably conscious on how safe your sex was and how safe are YOU.

On 5/14/2017 at 8:33 PM, yoyo74 said:

Anal is going through shit hole of cause is the most dirty fun lol. The lesser dirty fun but not so dirty is putting mouth in area where urine pass through so i never like to suck for others also lol.

Weird. The dong is such source of pleasure and yet guys can still not respect it. Urine is very clean, more than your mouth.  Where did we COME from? Dad's CUM. We swam down that very same place his urine passed through.

• Guest locked this topic