Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2016 at 11:46 AM, kewpie said:

Pls share the link. Thanks

On 03/11/2016 at 9:47 AM, p2468 said:

Video blocked!

Nope that's not Thai massage. Thai massage doesn't use oil. 

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:06 PM, herodai said:

After the back massage, he asked me to turn over. Upon seeing my raging hardon, there was a look of satisfaction on his face. I laid there feeling shy and yet got more excited he was smiling with lust written all over his face. He moved his hand over my manhood and jerked me off sensually. He stopped after a while like he had forgotten something. He pulled down his shorts and underwear to reveal a flaccid penis. He somehow could read my mind. I moved my fingers over his taut torso and slowly teasing his butt cheeks and nipples. 

I sat up on the massage bed. He looked a little shocked. I whispered into his ear I wanted him to lie down on the bed. He climbed onto the bed and laid face up. I went down on him and gave his manhood a wet bath as well as I could. I smelt his pubic hair which was cleanly washed and the aroma of soap still lingers. There was no musky smell. I kissed lightly all around his groin and slowly stroking his manhood. I swallowed the whole shaft and slowly gaging on the length. He moved his hands over my head and thrusted his hip furiously into my mouth. I pushed his body back. 

I leaned over to his face. His eyes closed and the smile of contentment is so adorable. "Turn over," I said. He hesitated for a while then he turned over on the bed, exposing his perky bottom. I ran my fingers lightly over his back and bottom. He was letting out a soft moan. Plucking up courage, I spread his cheeks and saw what turned me on the most. An almost smooth butt hole. I bent to lick his hole lightly. He was immediately in ecstasy and rubbed my thighs as I bent over to eat his ass. It had no smell at all and nothing turned me on like a clean smooth body. I spread his hole wider and licked more sensually. I could feel the hole opening up and I licked the inside of his hole. He moans even loader! 

I walked to the end of the bed and climbed on the bed with him. I caressed and massaged his butt cheeks and spread his cheeks again. I licked again his hole and firmly put my face up against his ass. I was so horny to see his butt in my face and hearing his moans grow even louder and sexier. He curled his legs up and tried to lock my head. 

I slowly kissed him from his crack and went up his lower back to his neck. His face was turned sideways. I licked his ear lobe and whispered in his ear that I loved his body so much. His adorable face lit up and smiled. 

I jumped out of the bed to get the condom I had in my bag. He turned over. I nervously tore open the cover and tried to put on the condom for him. After a few tries, the condom did not roll down his shaft. He laughed a little and said it should be put on the other way. I laughed with much embarrassment. It helped to lighten the tight sexual tension. I rolled down the condom halfway and bent down to use my lips to roll down the rest of the condom. 

I sat on top of him and slowly guided his shaft into my hole. He was breathing heavily, anticipating as much as I did. When his shaft was inside of him, there was a tremble of excitement and he started to thrust slowly. I was so eager to make love with him, my hole loosened up and after a while, my hole was swallowing up his whole manhood. 

I bent backwards, arching over his body. I felt his balls and moved up my fingers to feel the rim of my hole close in contact with his manhood. The joy of having him inside me made me tremble again and absolutely went weak in my legs. 

He raised his knees and put his feet on the bed. Holding my waist, he thrusted me furiously. He stroked my manhood which was throbbing up and down hitting his torso. I rubbed my fleshy nipples with my knuckles. His hands went up to my chest and brushed my hands away. He played with my nipples and then squeezed my chest lightly. He rubbed his hands all over my chest like he was playing with some woman's boobs. 

I wanted a break and got down the bed. He also got up of the bed. From the other side, he walked over to my side. Without saying a word, he pushed me down on the bed and started to fuck me doggie style. I wished there was a mirror before me so that I could him fucking me from behind. I kept wanting to turn back to look but he would push me down hard on the bed. 

He walked away from me, leaving me panting and trying to catch my breath. He was about to put his clothes back on. I stopped him and walked over to hug him from behind. I placed my head on the back of his neck and ran my hands over his taut torso. He placed his hands on my hands and our fingers inter-locked.

I wrapped the towel over my lower body and walked out quietly. I saw no one at the counter and let out a sigh of relief. As I walked towards the bathroom, I was shocked to see his colleague playing with his handphone on a chair. Could he have heard us? Out of sudden, I felt no guilt or shame. Yes. I was a slut back there and I would be back for more. 

As he showed me to the door, I touched his face lightly and said I would be back. He gave the most adorable smile and nodded his head. 

hero,which shop is this ? and this Dylan or willy?

On 10/13/2016 at 10:23 PM, msgjunkie said:

The masseurs at Emperor will make everybody at Dspa look old and dated and the expanse and understated luxury of the place will put all our minuscule gay parlours to shame. Too bad, large straight clientele and the masseurs have yet to learn how to exploit their youth and charm!

care to share your experience there? is it done by men or women masseur? please do not get me wrong.

i love the feeling of being naked, most massages done by women requires you to wear shorts or disposable underwear.

i am not looking for extra, but if done by guy would be good if they allow client being naked.

Also most massage done by woman do not massage the front, like chest and abs, which i enjoy too, cos i work out and bench press i need my chest to massage too to release not knots too.

• 3 weeks later...

I am an avid massage fan myself. So I do try out a few massage place. I have not tried Emperor spa and maybe one day I will head over. 

I been to D-Sparadise a few times. I always enjoy Willy's and Isaac massage skills a lot that I have fallen asleep a few times. They are really nice and very nice to have a conversation with. 

For Spa-Dlite, Kenji Sky and Danial always delights me with their style of massage and always makes me really happy when I left the place. It a very good experience with them. I only didn't enjoy with steven as I feels that its a bit rush or when he came to massage me he just awoken from his nap. 

Both places is really clean.

On 14/12/2016 at 2:39 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

I am an avid massage fan myself. So I do try out a few massage place. I have not tried Emperor spa and maybe one day I will head over. 

I been to D-Sparadise a few times. I always enjoy Willy's and Isaac massage skills a lot that I have fallen asleep a few times. They are really nice and very nice to have a conversation with. 

For Spa-Dlite, Kenji Sky and Danial always delights me with their style of massage and always makes me really happy when I left the place. It a very good experience with them. I only didn't enjoy with steven as I feels that its a bit rush or when he came to massage me he just awoken from his nap. 

Both places is really clean.

Just like me.....I like to go D-lite....mostly for Sky.  He's been working out a bit and muscles are are defined and tight now.  Kenji is good too.  But Sky always remember what I like...all the way to the end.

I tried Kenji today...my first experience. He is good in terms of massage skill, service and attitude. He was the one that serve me when I stepped in and I thought he will be the masseur too but after taking shower, I was assigned with another masseur...I was a bit confused(upset actually) and voiced my confusion, he delightedly said yes but asked me to give him few minutes to finish his dinner...a bit Paiseh. I knew later then that he is Kenji. Wonderful experience!

15 minutes ago, -honey- said:

sad tt he left, so dlite left wif:

sky, steven, daniel n qq ?? who gd ah, sky or steven ??

I just tried QQ. I bought 90 min. He stoped after 1 hour and started arguing that the rest of the time is for the shower! I insisted he continued until the 90 min were done. Let me tell you he was super pissed off I have never seen that. After payment he just ignored me and bye... 

The worst I have ever had at a massage parlour

1 hour ago, asiafly said:

I just tried QQ. I bought 90 min. He stoped after 1 hour and started arguing that the rest of the time is for the shower! I insisted he continued until the 90 min were done. Let me tell you he was super pissed off I have never seen that. After payment he just ignored me and bye... 

The worst I have ever had at a massage parlour

this sure was a horrible service

guess wld try sky or steven

16 hours ago, lilzack21 said:

Went to Shuang Spa today, and regretted going there. 90 mins massage ended in 60 and ask for body 2 body or HJ and when I declined the next 20 mins he pounded my body like i was some meat. Must there always be a happy ending to every massage... 

This kind of shit is becoming so much more prevalent in all these massage parlours nowadays. Before you got a decent massage and if anything happened extra it was a bonus. Nowadays the "masseurs" are too kiasu, only want to milk you quickly for your money, and not interested in giving a massage coz they can't even do that. Extras prices now on a list, and I think even more expensive than straight places.

All this is why I don't bother going to these establishments anymore. I go to a few home-based guys who know about massage and if anything happens extra its coz we both want it to and there is never a price discussion although of course I give extra tips.

I think if the bosses of these massage parlors allow the bad service and bad attitude to continue they will all sure go out of business. Already many are.

2 hours ago, Eastguy27 said:

Kenji has returned to Malaysia. He has been thinking for a long time to stop doing massage and find a longer lasting job in hiz hometown. He said he is quite sick in this profession and wanna do something more proper...

Sad to lose a good masseur but happy for him. It's not a long term career. 

Wish i I had asked for his number and still keep in touch as friends though. 

13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Has anyone been to any chinatown str8 massage place w male masseur who will massage butt without being naughty? talking abt real proper, not those who purposely tease.

then there is no need to stick to chinatwn

2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

No leh, those who do proper dun seem to do butt. Those who do butt dun seem to do proper.

cheh u troublesome leh

get your partner or sauna customers to do your butt lah

no leh, my straight massage done by females usu, will massage butt area , of course NOT intensively unless u indicated for intensive massage

but I will NEVER dare to tell a female masseur to massage my butt intensively (prolly I m a male)

however many females tell me that they luv their masseur to massage their breasts! lol

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

cheh u troublesome leh

get your partner or sauna customers to do your butt lah

no leh, my straight massage done by females usu, will massage butt area , of course NOT intensively unless u indicated for intensive massage

but I will NEVER dare to tell a female masseur to massage my butt intensively (prolly I m a male)

however many females tell me that they luv their masseur to massage their breasts! lol

U mean if its a str8 massage parlour with Male masseur, U will ask him to massage yr butt 'intensively' meh??

Actually QQ from spa-de-lite did a wonderful job on butt massage, very sensual and I did enjoyed it very much last Wednesday. Besides that he did a facial massage which relieved a lot of tension and headache from work. Felt smoothing and I dozed off from it 

Edited by p-2122

57 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

U mean if its a str8 massage parlour with Male masseur, U will ask him to massage yr butt 'intensively' meh??

no lah, I don't mean that

usu I don't pick and select masseurs

I trust whoever assigned to me is good

I picked the co., not the people in it(I m not the HR of the co.) , lol

pearl centre still exist?

Yes, agree that Kenji was really good. 

Always love the way he gave me massage, so soothing and gentle. However when he is fucking me, he was pretty rough as he is pretty long and thick. Even when I felt pain, he would continue, it made me feel like a whore. He could shoot quite a lot.

----------------

As for QQ, although he is smaller in package, but he is always gentle. It's not just sex, but felt more like making love; the way he kisses me and fuck me. One thing though, he always cum inside me. The last time I went to him, I discovered that he actually removed the condom halfway and I only realised that towards the end after he shot inside my hole.

It mades me think if he bareback every guy who visited him...

10 hours ago, tanboy2 said:

Yes, agree that Kenji was really good. 

Always love the way he gave me massage, so soothing and gentle. However when he is fucking me, he was pretty rough as he is pretty long and thick. Even when I felt pain, he would continue, it made me feel like a whore. He could shoot quite a lot.

----------------

As for QQ, although he is smaller in package, but he is always gentle. It's not just sex, but felt more like making love; the way he kisses me and fuck me. One thing though, he always cum inside me. The last time I went to him, I discovered that he actually removed the condom halfway and I only realised that towards the end after he shot inside my hole.

It mades me think if he bareback every guy who visited him...

QQ? Sure or not?

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation