Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed there are 3 massage shops at B1 in luckly chinatown. Their massage rates are good.  I only tired kim massage . The other 2 shops i never tired before or heard any reviews about them. Any one tired? How about it? I think 1 shop cost $60 for 1.5 hr and stated only for males customers. The other 1 also around that price and kim massage is the cheapest , 1.5 hrs for $50.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/07/2017 at 0:36 AM, wendyweiniangniang said:

Yes. I wonder why? No one tried? The price is good but dun know how the massuer look and skill?

I think the innermost shop is operated by a masseur named Raymond. Not bad if you want just a massage. Not sensual. The one closer to Kim Cheong is operated by an Uncle (Alfred or Albert?). Naked can. A bit sensual.

I think their contacts are somewhere in this thread (from few years back). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 0:07 AM, spadyboy said:

I am looking for a truly sensual massage which does not entail HE. Isn't there any good spa in SG which offer a nice environment, a good and consistent quality of service with just a sensual touch and nothing more?

Find CK from banaspa man,  I think there is a forum with lots of review from him. You will not regret it.

Paul at Emperor is a ball grabber, and not in a good way. Kim Cheong is soft touch massager. Kim is better but too busy these days, and feels rushed. And Tony gets frisky, and distracted from a good massage! Raymond near Kim Cheong is underrated and much better than the two Kims.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:39 PM, esa said:

Paul at Emperor is a ball grabber, and not in a good way. Kim Cheong is soft touch massager. Kim is better but too busy these days, and feels rushed. And Tony gets frisky, and distracted from a good massage! Raymond near Kim Cheong is underrated and much better than the two Kims.

Why Paul is a ball grabber n not in a good way??

On 9/11/2017 at 9:39 PM, esa said:

Where is Raymond located? Any contact?

1 hour ago, jason said:

Last time at former yangtze cinema, there was this chinese hunk who provided massage in a TCM shop. Was lousy as he used 1 hand massage the other hand busy with his handphone

I dont like this type of bizz

Even while massaging some communicate with next door massuer which i dont like too. Always encounter such things in jb massage parlour. Bad habit to me.

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation