Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, esa said:

Paul at Emperor is a ball grabber, and not in a good way. Kim Cheong is soft touch massager. Kim is better but too busy these days, and feels rushed. And Tony gets frisky, and distracted from a good massage! Raymond near Kim Cheong is underrated and much better than the two Kims.

I find his not bad too. Like the big mirror too. haha

On 01/10/2017 at 4:59 PM, olderisgood75 said:

Who is this Vincent? How old is he and any shop name or unit number?

Any one can review his massage skills and more info? I think $50 can choose between 4-5 masseur you know. 

22 hours ago, KONG said:

Try Sam can give good sensual massage, alleviate along shop come out from MRT.

Would love to try but unsure how to contact as I'm only aware of alleviate fish spa at Chinatown..

Many the

Rates and locale pls.

30 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Well I think all the therapists at Spa Dlite not providing pure massage too though I only tried Sky and QQ... Correct me if I am wrong

Well, a few r obsessed with ensuring they fit the skinny body type...

23 hours ago, justaguy said:

Well I think all the therapists at Spa Dlite not providing pure massage too though I only tried Sky and QQ... Correct me if I am wrong

I like Steven a lot. He is easily the cutest of all. His massage kilos are not good but he is so cute so I just want him 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2017 at 7:05 PM, justaguy said:

Is he from Malaysia? Oh massage from him not to standard but u always engage him cos he is open to extra service? :P

Steven from CN too. 

As for Sky, personally find his massage skills good, suits me at least.  He is quite popular too but it's probably a matter of personal preference when it comes to massage, cannot please everyone :lol:

After trying a number of massages i finally realised 1 thing. Never trust anyone who say so  and so is good. If u found 1 that is good, stick to him. Went to one today and was 1 of the worst 

massage i had before.

Those who give someone a good one may not give u the same treatment. I finally learn 1 thing. If u r not familiar with anyone in the masage place, dun ask for any specific

one recommended by any1. 

53 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

After trying a number of massages i finally realised 1 thing. Never trust anyone who say so  and so is good. If u found 1 that is good, stick to him. Went to one today and was 1 of the worst 

massage i had before.

Those who give someone a good one may not give u the same treatment. I finally learn 1 thing. If u r not familiar with anyone in the masage place, dun ask for any specific

one recommended by any1. 

True

people have different likings

and masseur too have different likings

went to a few masseurs which were recommended 

However did not get the mentioned 'excellent' extras

Now usually stick to regulars or recommendation from more reliable friends haha

Agree. I’ve been going to DSparadise for almost a year and will always engage the same masseur. He has been quite consistent in his massage and of course “the extra”.

Few days ago I went to Spa D’lite and was attended by Steven. Indeed, the massage was just so-so.

2 minutes ago, Confused Loner said:

Agree. I’ve been going to DSparadise for almost a year and will always engage the same masseur. He has been quite consistent in his massage and of course “the extra”.

Few days ago I went to Spa D’lite and was attended by Steven. Indeed, the massage was just so-so.

Dspa usually dylan

spa d lite used to be kenji, now sky or qq 

On 04/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, Confused Loner said:

Yes Steven's massage is not ideal but he is so cute. He looks like a smaller version of Qi Yuwu. He looks so straight I have to ask him if he is gay or not. Well, after a few visits, we got comfortable and yea, confirm gay top.

Do support him. He is least popular among the masseurs in Spa D'Lite. Give him some business lah

Edited by herodai

7 hours ago, herodai said:

Yes Steven's massage is not ideal but he is so cute. He looks like a smaller version of Qi Yuwu. He looks so straight I have to ask him if he is gay or not. Well, after a few visits, we got comfortable and yea, confirm gay top. 

He had a boyfriend back in CN but he dumped him. He said one of the reasons he is working here is not forget the heartbreak. AWWW .... I want to give him my shoulder to cry on.

Do support him. He is least popular among the masseurs in Spa D'Lite. Give him some business lah

I don't think he can be compared with Qi Yuwu la. 

Anyway there is a reason why he is the least popular la. Being blunt, customers either seek a good massage, good happy ending or both but he cannot deliver. Strangely, while he cannot delight he still expect high tips from his customers. 

7 hours ago, calcinus said:

I don't think he can be compared with Qi Yuwu la. 

Anyway there is a reason why he is the least popular la. Being blunt, customers either seek a good massage, good happy ending or both but he cannot deliver. Strangely, while he cannot delight he still expect high tips from his customers. 

Hi, what do you mean he expects high tips? He showed attitude if the tip is too small? I thought the masseurs cannot expect tips. 

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation