Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 20/10/2017 at 4:49 PM, Gene T said:

Not so recently I went for a massage by a Chinese masseur. I have read a few reviews about him and they're mixed -- from gay and gay-friendly to straight and even homophobic, but generally favourable on his massage skills.

The person greeted me was the type I like: stocky (not fat passing of as such) with a bit of facial hair. My gaydar told me he's gay so I decided to have some fun with this one.

— —

Before I could say goodbye or thank you he slid his tongue into my mouth and we licked each other for a good minute or two. After which he gave my cock a hard squeeze through my pants and whispered into my ear: "下次再來"

I walked out of his shop feeling high and surreal, but satisfied.

Sound so shiok!!!!

Anyone got the contact? Would love to try. Lol

Tom of Alleviate is amazing. He's very skilful with just the right strength, knew where my knots were and got right to the point.

It was pure muscle soothing bliss from beginning to the end -- splitting tangled tissues, popping tensed joints and easing tighten tendons. He didn't brush his fingers on my hole, balls or cock but I got rock effing hard anyway. And I was leaking wet. He was very professional and just continued with the massage when I flipped over with a raging hard on. He did a pelvic press between my thigh and anus -- my cock was aching to explode.

I was happy without a happy ending. I'll be back for more.

On 04/11/2017 at 10:39 PM, Leanmeat said:

After trying a number of massages i finally realised 1 thing. Never trust anyone who say so  and so is good. If u found 1 that is good, stick to him. Went to one today and was 1 of the worst 

massage i had before.

Those who give someone a good one may not give u the same treatment. I finally learn 1 thing. If u r not familiar with anyone in the masage place, dun ask for any specific

one recommended by any1. 

Reviews are for your reference mah. If no reviews then how do we know where or who to try? If u r adventurous u can try 1 by 1. What others like u may not like it. The same thing apply for others also. It’s the same concept as who like which celebrities and who don’t. If u don’t like the massuer just move on or give ur review for others to reference loh. I take this forum for reference =)

On 04/06/2017 at 5:58 AM, btan1 said:

Anyone try Vincent at Hong Lim Complex, behind chinatown point?

He works in a str8 massage shop. There r Lady masseurs working in the shop also. Don’t be surprised if u see lady customers. I think he is the only male masseur in the shop.

The entrance area is for foot, head & shoulder massage. 2 rooms inside. The room nearer to the entrance is very small. The inner one is slightly bigger because it is like a massage room cum store room. Very messy.

When I went there, he used the inner room. The toilet can shower if u want to.

I’m not sure what is his age, should be middle age already. Slight tummy and wear a pair of thick glass spec. Massage skill is good. Definitely someone who know how to do massage. He is very chatty in fact I think he talks too much. When he massage me, he talks from beginning to the end -_-“

Btw, the other 2 lady staff outside r very quiet. They keep playing their phone, so I don’t know the room sound proofing good or not. This shop is small and the place actually very quiet. Very near the KFC from China town point. It is located on 2nd floor.

I happened to come across his profile in a gay apps. His profile show picture of with massage. U should be able to find his profile if u r in China town area. Ask for his contact if u want. If u book him thru those apps, he will know u r aj also. Walk in customer I don’t liao.

In general, for $50/hr u can get a good massage. If u want something more and if u think u r OK with an uncle and dun mind about look, I won’t say he is DTE. U most probably will have something extra.

4 hours ago, beta said:

He works in a str8 massage shop. There r Lady masseurs working in the shop also. Don’t be surprised if u see lady customers. I think he is the only male masseur in the shop.

The entrance area is for foot, head & shoulder massage. 2 rooms inside. The room nearer to the entrance is very small. The inner one is slightly bigger because it is like a massage room cum store room. Very messy.

I’m not sure what is his age, should be middle age already. Slight tummy and wear a pair of thick glass spec. Massage skill is good. Definitely someone who know how to do massage. He is very chatty in fact I think he talks too much. When he massage me, he talks from beginning to the end -_-“

Btw, the other 2 lady staff outside r very quiet. They keep playing their phone, so I don’t know the room sound proofing good or not. This shop is small and the place actually very quiet. Very near the KFC from China town point. It is located on 2nd floor.

I happened to come across his profile in a gay apps. His profile show picture of with massage. U should be able to find his profile if u r in China town area. Ask for his contact if u want. If u book him thru those apps, he will know u r aj also. Walk in customer I don’t liao.

In general, for $50/hr u can get a good massage. If u want something more and if u think u r OK with an uncle and dun mind about look, I won’t say he is DTE. U most probably will have something extra.

talk is a strict No for me if I seriously need a massage to rejuv my body! even asking names and asking for things is a no
too noisy...
but come to think of it, is he trying to chat to make those outside to understand he s chatting and the noises created r just movements and chatting? (esp w non soundproof rms)

(though I totally is NOT sure what is DTE, nt down to Earth or dirty talkg Edwd)

I think he might be willing to do promotion for himself in apps so as to create more businesses for himself

women masseur gets all the massages biz(even my str frens told me they and their dads are NOT willing to get a massage done by a men) and none of my female frens dare to venture into a massage rm by a male masseur! so as a professional massage in order to create more profile, one has to sell themselves on gay apps (How others looked at u is not as important as able to earn hard cash in a high cost of living land like Spore)

but all of u are so explorative, from Chinatwn/Lucky Chinatwn to Upp cross st ......

Hero, wow! asking him so directly
is he least popular due to poor massage skills???

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:07 AM, herodai said:

Yes Steven's massage is not ideal but he is so cute. He looks like a smaller version of Qi Yuwu. He looks so straight I have to ask him if he is gay or not. Well, after a few visits, we got comfortable and yea, confirm gay top. 

He had a boyfriend back in CN but he dumped him. He said one of the reasons he is working here is not forget the heartbreak. AWWW .... I want to give him my shoulder to cry on.

Do support him. He is least popular among the masseurs in Spa D'Lite. Give him some business lah

Chinatown -  a popular pl for many gays (u shd know why?!) but in the past, as early as 20th C, it is also popular among men...u must NOT know why

https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/tuesday-report-streets-of-memory-s2-2/ep1/547928

Keong Saik road - the focus

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Chinatown -  a popular pl for many gays (u shd know why?!) but in the past, as early as 20th C, it is also popular among men...u must NOT know why

https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/tuesday-report-streets-of-memory-s2-2/ep1/547928

Keong Saik road - the focus

I used to work at 十八號 樓上

On 11/11/2017 at 1:16 PM, -Ignored- said:

talk is a strict No for me if I seriously need a massage to rejuv my body! even asking names and asking for things is a no
too noisy...

Yah, simple question like is strength enough or not kind of thing is fine, but not too much. Some masseurs really need realize about this. 

women masseur gets all the massages biz(even my str frens told me they and their dads are NOT willing to get a massage done by a men) and none of my female frens dare to venture into a massage rm by a male masseur! 

Not really woh. I ever saw woman taking male masseur in those massage center in shopping center. In fact, those aunties booked the male masseur specifically. The massage also done in room.

19 minutes ago, beta said:

oh, then those women are not the usu type...

women done in a more secluded room is  really understandable, cos if they need to be stripped down for a better massage, n if a male unwittingly bump into the curtain sections, I cannot imagine the situation

my female colleagues told me the lady masseur asked do they wanna get their breasts massaged too? it will become larger, after doing so

which s why male(gays) also felt massaging that part means it will perform better

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 8:15 AM, beta said:

Anyone has vincent contact? do pm me. tks

I agreed that he is quite good with his massage. I also agreed that he is VERY chatty from the start to the end.

I kept quiet to some conversations, he stopped for less than 5 mins and chatted again...I do not know how to ask him to stop talking, sigh.

30 minutes ago, tall_big30 said:

I agreed that he is quite good with his massage. I also agreed that he is VERY chatty from the start to the end.

I kept quiet to some conversations, he stopped for less than 5 mins and chatted again...I do not know how to ask him to stop talking, sigh.

Any HE?

19 hours ago, tall_big30 said:

Could you tell me what is the shop’s name please?

Middle age means? 40 or 50s?

Zhong Hua Chinese Medicine and Therapy Centre

Went to Rocky Zhu at this place, a stocky Chinese masseur in his 30s. Firmed but pleasant massage strokes. He used oil for the upper torso. He provided a pair of shorts so was not nude. Not sure if he would allow nude. He is the only male masseur in the shop. There were 3 or 4 other lady masseuse. The shop  has proper massage rooms. No hanky panky. 

Address: 101 Upper Cross Street,  #B1-62 People's Park Centre

Phone: 62215081

Charges: $50 for 1 hour

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:45 PM, gambitangel said:

jus out from well.com reflexology by Raymond, 1 man operation 

located near kim cheong at lucky chinatown

quite sensual, no HE

overall quite ok 

60mins @ $40

His sensual standard varies. sometimes have sometimes none

3 hours ago, CharmingBoy said:

Went to albert at lucky chinatown. Very good technique, moderate strength. Sensial in nature. Very reasonable price of 48$ for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Will go again 

Shop location next to Raymond?

On 6 January 2018 at 7:57 AM, CharmingBoy said:

Went to albert at lucky chinatown. Very good technique, moderate strength. Sensial in nature. Very reasonable price of 48$ for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Will go again 

Shop name ?

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation