Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, CharmingBoy said:

Went to albert at lucky chinatown. Very good technique, moderate strength. Sensial in nature. Very reasonable price of 48$ for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Will go again 

He is the one who used v little little oil right? I went to him for once, didnt wanna go again cos its too dry, not pleasant and smooth when he rubs

Went to albert at lucky chinatown. Very good technique, moderate strength. Sensial in nature. Very reasonable price of 48$ for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Will go again 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, Leanmeat said:

He is the one who used v little little oil right? I went to him for once, didnt wanna go again cos its too dry, not pleasant and smooth when he rubs

all of u like it wet?

how I wish it was less oily

How did u chance upon albert?

59 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

B1

tks!
I felt he must be very honest and hardwkg
he  gave a 20min more to the usu 60min for just S$48 is really a steal!

many masseurs on the contrary, love to end it fast

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks!
I felt he must be very honest and hardwkg
he  gave a 20min more to the usu 60min for just S$48 is really a steal!

many masseurs on the contrary, love to end it fast

What's the shop name? Possible for walk in or need to make appointment? 

On 2017/12/30 at 11:45 PM, gambitangel said:

jus out from well.com reflexology by Raymond, 1 man operation 

located near kim cheong at lucky chinatown

quite sensual, no HE

overall quite ok 

60mins @ $40

recently i went to try this out...

surprise to see a wall mirror when i enter... dunno is for himself to see or what.. throuout massage no talk.

any way... the massage is like so so.. until i cannot tahan and need to voice out him to increase his strength then he increase..

There is a chest and tummy massage... also when massage my inner tighs there is time he insert his hand into my underwear and massage the area around the private parts..

no HE but $40 1 hrs still a steal...

there is another massage shop beside call fusion massage..

not sure how izzit... 

On 12/17/2017 at 7:23 PM, Sinon said:

HE is included...

went to dsparadise,massage was so so nothing speacial,tried this thai guy forgot his name though, but not really worth since i tried the $120 massage..

mine is willy or something else ..i paid $150 for full course suck and fuck him.

not worth the money to spend for me...nothing to yell about it.

25 minutes ago, wenchu said:

recently i went to try this out...

surprise to see a wall mirror when i enter... dunno is for himself to see or what.. throuout massage no talk.

any way... the massage is like so so.. until i cannot tahan and need to voice out him to increase his strength then he increase..

There is a chest and tummy massage... also when massage my inner tighs there is time he insert his hand into my underwear and massage the area around the private parts..

no HE but $40 1 hrs still a steal...

there is another massage shop beside call fusion massage..

not sure how izzit... 

i pay $50 with HE at peoplpark complex....old but still can massage ok ok.

he lick nipple - request for gentle after he suck too hard.

4 hours ago, Diamond said:

i pay $50 with HE at peoplpark complex....old but still can massage ok ok.

he lick nipple - request for gentle after he suck too hard.

i think i know which shop u referring to..

if he just lick nipples n perform HE.. i dun mind..

but he over do already... i blacklist there already

1 hour ago, wenchu said:

i think i know which shop u referring to..

if he just lick nipples n perform HE.. i dun mind..

but he over do already... i blacklist there already

i doubt i go back there again too...

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2017 at 11:19 AM, Gene T said:

Tom of Alleviate is amazing. He's very skilful with just the right strength, knew where my knots were and got right to the point.

It was pure muscle soothing bliss from beginning to the end -- splitting tangled tissues, popping tensed joints and easing tighten tendons. He didn't brush his fingers on my hole, balls or cock but I got rock effing hard anyway. And I was leaking wet. He was very professional and just continued with the massage when I flipped over with a raging hard on. He did a pelvic press between my thigh and anus -- my cock was aching to explode.

I was happy without a happy ending. I'll be back for more.

I went for Tom at Alleviate  based on your review. Thanks a lot!

Agreed that he is good & knows what he is doing. His massages were solid and hit the right albeit painful spots.

However I’m very disappointed that he didn’t do the front at all..!

When I asked why didn’t massage the front? He replied that he had given more attention on my back.. But who asked? To be honest too many strokes had become too repetitive & my face was sore from facing down already... Suddenly he just asked me to sit & did some more exercise on my back then informed me that it’s finished..!

May I know did you take 1hour or 1.5 hour?

Usually at other places I go for 1 hour and it always already includes the front (I’m not big size so 1 hour is fairly enough for me). For better comparison, other masseurs at Alleviate that I tried (Ah Huat & Sam) also includes the front even for 1 hour session.

Edited by auden

On 12/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, auden said:

Agreed that he is good & knows what he is doing. His massages were solid and hit the right albeit painful spots.

When I asked why didn’t massage the front? He replied that he had given more attention on my back.. But who asked? To be honest too many strokes had become too repetitive & my face was sore from facing down already... Suddenly he just asked me to sit & did some more exercise on my back then informed me that it’s finished..!

Usually at other places I go for 1 hour and it always already includes the front (I’m not big size so 1 hour is fairly enough for me). For better comparison, other masseurs at Alleviate that I tried (Ah Huat & Sam) also includes the front even for 1 hour session.

For body massage I always ask for 1.5 hrs coz I find 1 hr barely enough to relax and enjoy the massage.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, auden said:

I usu take 45min to 1hr

as I don't like facing down for long

tht means I look fwd to massaging at the front, I don't think a  short massage shd skip the front body

sorry Auden, but did he massage till 55min+ or he spend time providing some other services?

but I still cannot imagine why the front is left out?
I do know that some may not wish to see the face, but the eyes are covered even that is so

but since he is so gd, it is fine that he focus on the area which u need help MORE instead

On 18/02/2018 at 12:05 PM, -Ignored- said:

I usu take 45min to 1hr

as I don't like facing down for long

tht means I look fwd to massaging at the front, I don't think a  short massage shd skip the front body

sorry Auden, but did he massage till 55min+ or he spend time providing some other services?

but I still cannot imagine why the front is left out?
I do know that some may not wish to see the face, but the eyes are covered even that is so

but since he is so gd, it is fine that he focus on the area which u need help MORE instead

Yes. My experience is everywhere I go, 1 hour is enough to cover front & back.

My face was sore from facing down too long & after a while I think the movements were just kept being repeated.. like step 1,2,3,4.. then step 1,2,3,4 again & again.. it is so unnecessary..! (unless the client asked to just focus on the back, which I didn’t).

The time could be better use to do the front as well. Other masseurs from the same establishment also do both front & back within 1 hour.

I believe he did massage for 1 hour (no time cut short here) and the last 5 minutes was used on sitting position. There was no HE if that what you meant ;-)

3 hours ago, auden said:

Yes. My experience is everywhere I go, 1 hour is enough to cover front & back.

My face was sore from facing down too long & after a while I think the movements were just kept being repeated.. like step 1,2,3,4.. then step 1,2,3,4 again & again.. it is so unnecessary..! (unless the client asked to just focus on the back, which I didn’t).

The time could be better use to do the front as well. Other masseurs from the same establishment also do both front & back within 1 hour.

I believe he did massage for 1 hour (no time cut short here) and the last 5 minutes was used on sitting position. There was no HE if that what you meant ;-)

yup, I didn't like facing down pose for too long

and even 45min can do the front too

Same here, I will not compel anyone to do anything if the massage just ended naturally

btw, lady colleagues told me, many females asked their therapists to massage their boobs as well
I was like WOW!!! so daring
I have always been thinking how does the women massage the front , is it covered???

On 04/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, Confused Loner said:

Agree. I’ve been going to DSparadise for almost a year and will always engage the same masseur. He has been quite consistent in his massage and of course “the extra”.

Few days ago I went to Spa D’lite and was attended by Steven. Indeed, the massage was just so-so.

Did Steven give you extra services? What kind?

20 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yup, I didn't like facing down pose for too long

and even 45min can do the front too

Same here, I will not compel anyone to do anything if the massage just ended naturally

btw, lady colleagues told me, many females asked their therapists to massage their boobs as well
I was like WOW!!! so daring
I have always been thinking how does the women massage the front , is it covered???

Actually I think women are just as horny as men.. they like to be touched but once they don’t like the way or feel they are being taken advantage of they will report it as abuse..

I have a male therapist friend that worked in a proper spa and he said male therapists are usually scared & avoid touching sensitive parts of women for the above reason.. and always do proper draping.

And contrary to the popular belief, there IS camera in that room (he was also surprised to discover) so in case the client complains, there will be evidence that the therapist doesn’t initiate the move.

30 minutes ago, auden said:

Actually I think women are just as horny as men.. they like to be touched but once they don’t like the way or feel they are being taken advantage of they will report it as abuse..

I have a male therapist friend that worked in a proper spa and he said male therapists are usually scared & avoid touching sensitive parts of women for the above reason.. and always do proper draping.

And contrary to the popular belief, there IS camera in that room (he was also surprised to discover) so in case the client complains, there will be evidence that the therapist doesn’t initiate the move.

But males r not to service females in a well-respected spa!

unless u r ref to foot massage or back 

exception applies to those blind masseurs

they cannot see

but i m so glad that u mentioned cameras!!!!!!many gullibles innocently believed that their identity is safe by usimg LIne/wechat n not watsapp or phone no.s

in this era, there s no secrecy and bountiful of leakages esp

many tot that they can have fun anywhere and anytime woh

b it in a spa (general) or staircase/toilets or yunomori.....

if u r a fervent follower of bw

many assumed yunomori staff or many do not knw who is doing wat at when

gdness

how guillible!!!

btw my female colleagues shrieked infront of me when they realised in jp, our capsule hotels has cameras 

she saw males /naked bodies in the changing room

i qn her wat s the fuss abt this?????????????

is this something new in this era?? When we visited jp then a decade ago

female asst walked in and out the men spa rm to test the onsen water,

clean up areas too

really we r not living in a bubble or under a rock

gays can have sex in offices open parks and secret staircase, straights do it in toilets and etc

what else is so wierd to being naked or being touchy?????

44 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

But males r not to service females in a well-respected spa!

unless u r ref to foot massage or back 

exception applies to those blind masseurs

they cannot see

but i m so glad that u mentioned cameras!!!!!!many gullibles innocently believed that their identity is safe by usimg LIne/wechat n not watsapp or phone no.s

in this era, there s no secrecy and bountiful of leakages esp

many tot that they can have fun anywhere and anytime woh

b it in a spa (general) or staircase/toilets or yunomori.....

if u r a fervent follower of bw

many assumed yunomori staff or many do not knw who is doing wat at when

gdness

how guillible!!!

btw my female colleagues shrieked infront of me when they realised in jp, our capsule hotels has cameras 

she saw males /naked bodies in the changing room

i qn her wat s the fuss abt this?????????????

is this something new in this era?? When we visited jp then a decade ago

female asst walked in and out the men spa rm to test the onsen water,

clean up areas too

really we r not living in a bubble or under a rock

gays can have sex in offices open parks and secret staircase, straights do it in toilets and etc

what else is so wierd to being naked or being touchy?????

Singapore still not so open yet, I remember soaking in an outdoor Onsen in JP, and when I order a glass of beer and surprisingly the lady bartender brought the beer to me while I was soaking in the pool naked ! If the law and culture doesn't changes, then it will remain the same forever? Shall not say more as wrong topic...haha

4 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Singapore still not so open yet, I remember soaking in an outdoor Onsen in JP, and when I order a glass of beer and surprisingly the lady bartender brought the beer to me while I was soaking in the pool naked ! If the law and culture doesn't changes, then it will remain the same forever? Shall not say more as wrong topic...haha

Agr33d...looks like first world...look within 3rd world...

20 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Agr33d...looks like first world...look within 3rd world...

wow this sounded abit political but I luv your sttm!!!

(is that you in the photo, u looked so young but is looking deep into sg)

lately my pals (straights , all straights) are talking about the whole pkge of GE strategy and the budget

u guys don't really like the notion of PAP, first world ctry? many r so proud of us having a gd passpt!!!! I qn them why will a poor/lowest income grp need a gd passpt????????????????????

they cannot even afford to travel, I have frens who are of aged has not tasted travelling

and they kept telling me they cannot afford it

Har, gstring,

U made me excited when it comes to world class service and Jp
Inside outdoor onsen can drink? will not pollute the water? be it an outdoor?

it is a strict no no for pollutants to drop inside the waters(spring) , jp are very particulars

yours must be in a higher end hotel or lodging?
Only in summer or special themed like green tea onsen , they will offer pocari or green tea(free flow) at the cooler/drinks corner (nearer to the changing /dressing area)

If nearer to onsen area, we allowed snacks or drinks, I have plenty of good biz ideas to proposed liao

it s ok to off-track  , plenty turn a good thread into a boliao corner instead of discussing the theme , it bcame an investigation on members thread

back to that video on that kind of services, it is ez

just get the masseur to place on your massage bed with an extra plastic sheet

and he could just do the golden pee job on you and u could still proceed with whatever H.E at the end

just clean up the place right after that and ensure no scent of urine for the next customer

25 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Well...It's a 5 star resort hotel in JP over looking the mountains! Majority guess are japanese and a few tourist like me are drinking in the pool. No big deal even you spill the beer into the pool because it's very hot and the hot spring kept oozing out from the ground 24/7 non stop so it will be drain off in no time! :D 

BTW - It was winter.

Edited by gstringuy26

5 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Well...It's a 5 star resort hotel in JP over looking the mountains! Majority guess are japanese and a few tourist like me are drinking in the pool. No big deal even you spill the beer into the pool because it's very hot and the hot spring kept oozing out from the ground 24/7 non stop so it will be drain off in no time! :D 

BTW - It was winter.

pool is ok lah

I tot it was onsen

22 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

BTW - It was winter.

Haha....u keep oozing or the spring water...haha....

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation