Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 22/02/2018 at 11:16 PM, ProMouth said:

Vincent operates from a shop in Hong Lim complex, dont remember the name of the shop nor the number. He can be contacted via wechat ID godpleasestop

The Shop name is: Voguish. Address: 536 Upper Cross St. #02-62 (Part of Hong Lim Complex)

Edited by auden

Yes. Spa Dlite is expensive, will cost you around $94 per 60mins. Try Emperor Spa, it's less than $65 for an hour. Or One One but ambience is no good as they use curtains only.

3 hours ago, sgboyboy said:

any massage to recommend in Chinatown? 

tried Dspalite and i find it quite expensive :X 

mky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2017 at 5:22 PM, Trinity said:

I believe you. I know which one. I have had somewhat similar experience. Good for u. 

I also believe, cause i had almost similar too, the one which i encounter also made me high and the war he want me to do something, also comes with commanding tone,  and he stop the fun before i cum. Also not allowing me to let go, so maybe is the same person.

Edited by Bdman

Any idiots who openly share sexual information are trying to get the establishment / person into unnecessary trouble with the law.

Anyone who ask or post anything about establishment or masseurs providing sexual service; which is against the laws of Sg will be given 1 week holiday courtesy of BW. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2018 at 6:50 AM, -Ignored- said:

any chance u and masseurs will end up rotating roles? https://www.playvids.com/v/SyAxAg-VUaS

What had I warned you about posting out of topic post?

1 week suspension for posting out of topic post in the forum.

This will be your last warning. IF I catch you doing that again I will remove this account and all your post.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, KONG said:

Anybody know Jaesan still doing massage on home based or One One ?

It’s been a long time no news from him already. Message him quite a few times but no reply at all. Last I met him was a few years back. He told me he changed to work in a foot massage center in a shopping mall.

On 1/6/2018 at 7:57 AM, CharmingBoy said:

Went to albert at lucky chinatown. Very good technique, moderate strength. Sensial in nature. Very reasonable price of 48$ for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Will go again 

Anyone have contact to Albert? PM me

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation