Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 5/22/2019 at 3:53 PM, KONG said:

Just chk with Kim, no new massuer from his whatapps.

As last 2-3 weeks  ago I visited Ming in Tiong Bahru, I only manage to visit Kim this week. I dont see any chubby uncle. Still usual Zhang and Kim.

For those prefer mature masseur with good massage skill, for Chinatown area, I would recommend Kim. Beside Kim, for those prefer mature meaty uncle, Tony Lim in Chinatown point also provide good massage skill.

I visited regularly both masseurs which never failed me. Always satisfied with the massage and leave their place happily.

Edited by massage_fan

On 9/26/2011 at 5:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

Kim's massage is good as i'm his regular customer. don't get me wrong to advertise for him. he is running his own shop at people's park complex. more privacy than before as his shop has 2 cubicles with doors.

enjoy your massage with him

Can I have his contact?

On 5/24/2019 at 12:28 AM, massage_fan said:

As last 2-3 weeks  ago I visited Ming in Tiong Bahru, I only manage to visit Kim this week. I dont see any chubby uncle. Still usual Zhang and Kim.

For those prefer mature masseur with good massage skill, for Chinatown area, I would recommend Kim. Beside Kim, for those prefer mature meaty uncle, Tony Lim in Chinatown point also provide good massage skill.

I visited regularly both masseurs which never failed me. Always satisfied with the massage and leave their place happily.

Am a regular at Kim. Good so far. Looking for a alternative in case Kim is fully booked.

is Tony Lim as good and offer same as Kim?

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to contact Tony Lim and went for a massage. He’s located at level 2 Chinatown Point now, renting a cubicle in a ladies spa establishment.

Tried his oil massage and it was good. $60/1hr. Can be newd during massage. Does front and back.

Maybe will try his tuina next time as some people said it’s good.

Anyways are there any massage chat group around?

8 hours ago, durianking said:

I found out another shop called Hua Tu also not bad at PP Complex there 3rd floor. China massu with quite open concept. The skill is not bad. 

Uncle masseuse or China boy? He on his own or got other masseuse?

What you mean by open concept? 

9 hours ago, Wuya said:

Uncle masseuse or China boy? He on his own or got other masseuse?

What you mean by open concept? 

China masseur. The boss is not doing massage. Open concept means no door, only moving partition which ur next bed customer and masseur can peep on you also. :)

On 5/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, midkemia said:

Do you mean Alleviate? I've been there once and did not have to wear but not sure if other masseurs will ask you to. It seems as if it dependent on the masseur. 

Alleviate? Nice name. What type of massage place? 

15 hours ago, Gozu said:

Alleviate? Nice name. What type of massage place? 

Not sure what you mean why what type of massage place. 

14 hours ago, durianking said:

mainly matured chub uncles 

They are not all chub but all look like above 50. They have masseuses too.

Edited by midkemia

On 6/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, midkemia said:

Not sure what you mean why what type of massage place. 

They are not all chub but all look like above 50. They have masseuses too.

Type as in swedish, thai, sensual, women, man, gay, nude possible? 

On 6/29/2019 at 11:30 PM, Gozu said:

Type as in swedish, thai, sensual, women, man, gay, nude possible? 

I was nude but I think that depends on masseur when it comes to straight establishments. It's mixed with both genders - customers and masseurs/masseuses. I asked for swedish. You can call in to ask what kind of treatment you want. 

Note - the shower room is quite far from the rooms. It is at the other end of the shop. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

Hi! I would like to give D SPAradise a try and is there any recommendation on the masseurs? I would prefer someone whom is more muscular with good massage skills. Thank you! 

Dylan loh 

5 minutes ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

Thanks for the recommendation! 
I heard about Isaac and Anson too. Do you know any of them? 

Yeah. Issac is Malay and Anson is taller bigger size. Also try Willy. Dunno if he's still there. 

3 minutes ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

So among Dylan, Issac and Anson, can you describe their built, looks and massage skills?

Dylan look like 715 ~ center build of the 3. Issac more skinny side, Anson tallest of all. Massage skills all are good. 

31 minutes ago, Zhengws said:

I  used to get services from a Dylan Wang who came from China and had been with the spa for a very long time (may be more than 10 years). Is this Dylan Loh the same person as Dylan Wang, or a different new staff altogether?

Look like 715 one 

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation