Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 4/28/2021 at 5:47 AM, Shootme said:

will be good if could mention the built and nationality. 

Anyways, highly recommended to try spa dlite . Their therapist are better , friendlier compared to other spas. In general. 

their booking hotline number is 6220 4546.

Edited by Boom

13 hours ago, Boom said:

Built will be :

Nick is slim tall. 

Oscar is smaller & towards muscular 

Alvin is medium build

Edmund is slim tall .

Robin is medium and towards muscular. 

Anyways, highly recommended to try spa dlite . Their therapist are better , friendlier compared to other spas. In general. 

their booking hotline number is 6220 4546.

Already tried Nick and Alvin. sometime also paiseh to go and book other massuers. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 12:34 AM, Ghaziwuzzy said:

Tempted to visit waterspa and try their excotic rituals. Has anyone tried, is it worth it? 

Tried few years back. Really depends on masseur. Apparently the masseur changed quite often. Maybe different now, at this COVID situation. 

went waterspa and requested for Winston. Tried the scrub and massage. Scrub was at this area which was hot. I was sweating during the whole scrub. massage wise, I think one of the better massage I went as Winston apply enough strength which I will deemed on par with other massage places. Left the place satisfy. Whether I go back again, maybe since the overall services was good. but hope he will do something to his cigar breathe.

On 4/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, midkemia said:

It is $60 for 90 mins.

Do note he cannot lock the main door by law but there is a curtain that blocks partially the view from the door. There is wall mirror in the massage area. Don't think anyone can see you even if someone opens the door that will make noise so Raymond will cover your bits if he needs to answer the door :)

Sensual massage? 

Edited by SlimCute

On 4/28/2021 at 5:47 AM, Shootme said:

Any massuer to recommend apart from Nick? Probably will be good if could mention the built and nationality. 

Experience with Robin

If you haven' seen Robin yet, he's from PRC. Tall, not dark, and fit. Most handsome therapist you can find there. (hehe...)

Remember to do booking, if you are looking for Robin. Sometimes the boss will assign him more customers, and so you want to call up in advance to avoid disappointment.

Ambience at SpaDLite brings to mind Jay Chou’s song, Qing Hua Ci (Blue and White Procelain). I’m glad they finally changed the music to more soothing type, with sounds of gentle, flowing water.

Robin started with pressing. The massage strength was just nice. I liked the shoulder massage part the most, which is like his signature move.

Experience: 4/5

Ambience: 3.5/5

Technique: 4/5

Cleanliness: 4/5

On 7/23/2021 at 4:54 PM, desmondlee said:

How about Oscar from SpaDlite? Robin n Oscar. Who is better?

I haven't tried Oscar. Only heard that he's one of the more popular therapists there.

Personally, I prefer medium pressure. And since the the preference is subjective, I wouldn't say who is better. 

Perhaps, can rephrase the question to who is more suitable for your needs? So the solution is to try both, and evaluate after the two sessions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two weeks ago I visited Kim's shop again. In fact I am still regular to his shop visit at least once a month. Sometimes if he is not available, I would ask Sam to massage. If Sam also not available, then will choose Zhang. 

Kim's skill is consistent. I always ask him to focus on lower back and neck area as prolonged sitting while working cause these 2 areas are tired. 

You need to wear the mask all the time during the massage session. Same for the masseur.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, drg567 said:

anyone got Albert contact? thank you

A94CD7E0-2536-4DE9-AA04-DD55653FD221.thumb.jpeg.370f19971584883ac7d69f1e30b702fd.jpeg
Uncle Albert practices shiatsu massage so mostly uses thumbs to press at specific points. Medium strength. Massage bed surrounded by curtain so there is full privacy, can be nude during massage but so far no extra… I think he only uses the traditional mode of comm- SMS/call.