Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 9/6/2021 at 2:13 AM, Boom said:

Heard that spa Dlite , Alvin is leaving very soon( my friend tell me last few days of his work)). Do go support him one last time for those who went before. 

11A trennganu street.

62204546 -- Alvin.

Other therapist are 

Nick 

Edmund

Robin

Oscar

Going back home or other place?

On 8/31/2021 at 11:10 AM, anovasc said:

A94CD7E0-2536-4DE9-AA04-DD55653FD221.thumb.jpeg.370f19971584883ac7d69f1e30b702fd.jpeg
Uncle Albert practices shiatsu massage so mostly uses thumbs to press at specific points. Medium strength. Massage bed surrounded by curtain so there is full privacy, can be nude during massage but so far no extra… I think he only uses the traditional mode of comm- SMS/call.

Where is this place ?

On 9/11/2021 at 1:01 PM, Chriswangli said:

Thinking of going to Spa D'paradise, any recommendations on their staff, thanks

So far i have gone twice there and managed to have Carry and Dylan.  Both are quite good but Carry is better in terms of massage i think. Dylan is more friendly but both are good looking in my eyes.  You should try and let us know of your experience.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, AlexDominic said:

So far i have gone twice there and managed to have Carry and Dylan.  Both are quite good but Carry is better in terms of massage i think. Dylan is more friendly but both are good looking in my eyes.  You should try and let us know of your experience.

ok, thanks

Woah. just called spadlite wanting to make an appointment next week. but was told the place was closed tentatively. when i probed what happened... was told that apparently 2 customer was diagnosed with the covid virus and they are on quarantine now. unsure if can open next week. Can anyone confirm this as well?

Edited by Shootme

On 9/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, Shootme said:

Woah. just called spadlite wanting to make an appointment next week. but the place is closed. when improved what happened... apparently 2 customer was diagnosed with the virus and they are on quarantine now. unsure if can open next week. Can anyone confirm this as well?

i suggest don't go to spas now, so many cases. 

Wa

Real or fake news?

On 9/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, Shootme said:

Woah. just called spadlite wanting to make an appointment next week. but was told the place was closed tentatively. when i probed what happened... was told that apparently 2 customer was diagnosed with the covid virus and they are on quarantine now. unsure if can open next week. Can anyone confirm this as well?

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 PM, 123ZZZ said:

Wa

Real or fake news?

I called them today. The person answering the phone told me that. you can call them if you dun believe. I asked if they will open next week he can't provide me an answer.

Probably can wait for boomz to come in to confirm as well.

Edited by Shootme

On 9/16/2021 at 10:32 PM, Shootme said:

I called them today. The person answering the phone told me that. you can call them if you dun believe. I asked if they will open next week he can't provide me an answer.

Boomz here.  You call me . I come liaos. ..

I call them to ask. 

They are open already. 

Please call them to enquire.  

Spa Dlite is open . Will go soon too :)

On 9/16/2021 at 10:32 PM, Shootme said:

They say  Nick and Oscar is available. 

I went to a nice guy for a massage several times. He has golden hands. He massages my body so pleasantly. When he started the massage, I thought it was already bliss. But then he moved on to the most important thing. It was a tantric massage london. Tantric techniques say that pleasure should be stretched. This guy stood over me and did a massage for 1.5 hours, and then we made love for another 2 hours. And it was the most prolonged hours of sex in my life. He knows a lot about pleasure. Probably, tantric sex is now my favorite kind of lovemaking.

Edited by connortem

On 10/5/2021 at 4:55 PM, connortem said:

I went to a nice guy for a massage several times. He has golden hands. He massages my body so pleasantly. When he started the massage, I thought it was already bliss. But then he moved on to the most important thing. It was a tantric massage london. Tantric techniques say that pleasure should be stretched. This guy stood over me and did a massage for 1.5 hours, and then we made love for another 2 hours. And it was the most prolonged hours of sex in my life. He knows a lot about pleasure. Probably, tantric sex is now my favorite kind of lovemakin

Edited by M2M

On 9/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, 123ZZZ said:

Robin is the best

next Edmund 

Tried both.

Robin is more experienced and used his full body weight at some parts to give a thorough massage. He is also more muscular and good-looking, and gave great service. 

Edmund is a slimmer and younger therapist. Boyish and innocent-looking too. His massage strokes were lighter, he has really small/slim hands and the pace was more relaxing. (Almost dozed off at some parts which is my personal preference) Very polite, easy to chat and somewhat bashful.
Both are still great!

Saw another cute looking bespectacled therapist and found out he was Oscar.. would like to try his massage next time.

On 10/10/2021 at 9:11 PM, Shawne123 said:

Tried both.

Robin is more experienced and used his full body weight at some parts to give a thorough massage. He is also more muscular and good-looking, and gave great service. 

Edmund is a slimmer and younger therapist. Boyish and innocent-looking too. His massage strokes were lighter, he has really small/slim hands and the pace was more relaxing. (Almost dozed off at some parts which is my personal preference) Very polite, easy to chat and somewhat bashful.
Both are still great!

Saw another cute looking bespectacled therapist and found out he was Oscar.. would like to try his massage next time.

Robin and Edmund from which country?

A94CD7E0-2536-4DE9-AA04-DD55653FD221.thumb.jpeg.370f19971584883ac7d69f1e30b702fd.jpeg
Uncle Albert practices shiatsu massage so mostly uses thumbs to press at specific points. Medium strength. Massage bed surrounded by curtain so there is full privacy, can be nude during massage but so far no extra… I think he only uses the traditional mode of comm- SMS/call.

oh yes Mr Albert…

first time I saw him, I was kinda disappointed cos he looked kinda too frail to give a good massage.

But boy, was I wrong.

i wonder if he trains his fingers by clawing/digging into the sand like in old Chinese Kungfu movies

nothing sensuous At All.

just good painful rubs on your muscles.

for those who enjoy strong fingers kneading your knots away.

👍

Edited by ExploreB

On 8/29/2021 at 3:33 PM, massage_fan said:

Two weeks ago I visited Kim's shop again. In fact I am still regular to his shop visit at least once a month. Sometimes if he is not available, I would ask Sam to massage. If Sam also not available, then will choose Zhang. 

Kim's skill is consistent. I always ask him to focus on lower back and neck area as prolonged sitting while working cause these 2 areas are tired. 

You need to wear the mask all the time during the massage session. Same for the masseur.

I'm scared of Zhang.. 

On 10/11/2021 at 5:41 PM, ExploreB said:

oh yes Mr Albert…

first time I saw him, I was kinda disappointed cos he looked kinda too frail to give a good massage.

But boy, was I wrong.

i wonder if he trains his fingers by clawing/digging into the sand like in old Chinese Kungfu movies

nothing sensuous At All.

just good painful rubs on your muscles.

for those who enjoy strong fingers kneading your knots away.

👍

Wow sounds good, let you guys know after I try👍

On 8/29/2021 at 3:33 PM, massage_fan said:

Two weeks ago I visited Kim's shop again. In fact I am still regular to his shop visit at least once a month. Sometimes if he is not available, I would ask Sam to massage. If Sam also not available, then will choose Zhang. 

Kim's skill is consistent. I always ask him to focus on lower back and neck area as prolonged sitting while working cause these 2 areas are tired. 

You need to wear the mask all the time during the massage session. Same for the masseur.

Do you have Sam contact?

Had a massage with nick. Nick a slim tall therapist. I would say he's  a good and sincere therapist. Providing excellent customer service. Happy and satisfied with Spa Dlite.  Will recommend nick to first timers and will book nick again. 

They say need to call 62204546 for appointment. 

1. I do not condone people posting hate post to bad mouth another person or establisment.

2. I will not allow people to disclose which masseur is top or bottom. That is invading someone's privacy and so what if that person is top or bottom. What is it to you? Mind your own business.

3. It's ok to review a service but please don't post personal attack, expose or insult a person/establishment. 

4. Please take your personal grivences offline and not post personal attack in a Public forum.

Anyone caught posting personal attack or spreading nasty info. about a person or establisment, will get 1 week suspension or ban from our forum.

Do not onto other what you not want others to do unto you!

On 10/10/2021 at 9:11 PM, Shawne123 said:

Tried both.

Both are still great!

May i know where?