Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

I am also keen to check out msg place around Chinatown.

Heard that there are a few outlets at Lucky Chinatown - tradisional ones

besides the All Male set up.

Any inputs this matter.

Yeah ...what engineer meant is not > $60 !

Reckon most of the tradisional ones shud be $50/Hr on the average ,

while the All Male ones $60 + whatever your needs ......

Cheers//

Raymond's number is 90030130. Don't know shop number. Charges about $40/hour, you naked, he dressed. In about his 40s I guess, slimmer build. Very nice guy and professional massage.

There's also Kelvin in Pearls Centre - never been to him but would like to try sometime. He's on Scruff. 91697744

And then there's Alleviate Massage in Pagoda Street, just near the entrance to the MRT. Older guys massaging but good massages. Also under $60 I think from memory.

Guest Engineer2009
Raymond's number is 90030130. Don't know shop number. Charges about $40/hour, you naked, he dressed. In about his 40s I guess, slimmer build. Very nice guy and professional massage. There's also Kelvin in Pearls Centre - never been to him but would like to try sometime. He's on Scruff. 91697744 And then there's Alleviate Massage in Pagoda Street, just near the entrance to the MRT. Older guys massaging but good massages. Also under $60 I think from memory.

Thanks Koalabear! =)

will try it next time.

Guest just sharing

just visited a joint in people's park complex at $45/hour

it's on 2nd floor in the back row. did not check the unit nr.

it is directly opposite a coffee shop.

one the glass window - recalled the name kim

Guest Like Massage

Yeah, Albert not Alfred. Typo.

He is in late 50s or early 60, quite small in size (height and weight) as a masseur but with good strength and skills. On top of that, not chatty and well-mannered. I would say he respect client privacy and pay attention to client's 'aching' needs. He will focus on the aching body part if you just let him know. You can massage nude or with underwear .... your choice.

The charge is $48 for 75 minutes (There are a price list in the shop) but I do get extended time as I am his regular. Of course, for a good massage, don't forget to tip a little!!!

Weekend is round the corner, Happy massage.

Yeah, Albert not Alfred. Typo. He is in late 50s or early 60, quite small in size (height and weight) as a masseur but with good strength and skills. On top of that, not chatty and well-mannered. I would say he respect client privacy and pay attention to client's 'aching' needs. He will focus on the aching body part if you just let him know. You can massage nude or with underwear .... your choice. The charge is $48 for 75 minutes (There are a price list in the shop) but I do get extended time as I am his regular. Of course, for a good massage, don't forget to tip a little!!! Weekend is round the corner, Happy massage.

Yeah, He did a good massage. i'm one of his regular, Have to make an appointment with him incase you crush with his other client's timing. His contact no: 98210744

For me to know, for you to find out....

That time... i went to this massage place in chinatown called.. ABS Massage...

i was really expecting some Male to Male massage!!

apparently... it become like.. a sex shop! totally kena CONNED... Massage is totally F up...

the masseur there say.. their source of income is only from "EXTRAS"

$50 - body to body (naked) rub..

$100 - hand job...

$150 - blow job...

on top of these, the normal massage fee is $60 bucks! (which have to pay first at the counter)

dun be conned... haiz totally regret..

i kept saying dun wan sex.. dun wan sex.. they insists!

One even took out condoms.. put into my dick.. and suck me off! disgusted.. and i was totally turned off.. my dick soften..

then i say i dun wan pay.. he say.. used the condom already.. boss will check one..

WTF sia!

I WILL NEVER VISIT ABS MASSAGE EVER AGAIN!

Edited by northernboi

just visited a joint in people's park complex at $45/hour

it's on 2nd floor in the back row. did not check the unit nr.

it is directly opposite a coffee shop.

one the glass window - recalled the name kim

What is Kim's stats like?

Storky?

We can b nude during the massage?

Lucky China Town shopping centre has another two masseur at B1. 1.) Shiattsu massage by Alfred and 2.) Chinese Tuina by Kim Cheong. (other than Raymond).

Prefer Alfred decent massage. More relaxing.

How is Kim Cheong Massage ?

Anione care to share field report?

Cheers/ Easi

Anyone went to Albert (chinatown) recently? Can share your experience?

Thanks.

What is Kim's stats like?

Storky?

We can b nude during the massage?

How is Kim Cheong Massage ?

Anione care to share field report?

Cheers/ Easi

pick up the hp and call direct. You will get your answer.

pick up the hp and call direct. You will get your answer.

Kim's massage is good as i'm his regular customer. don't get me wrong to advertise for him. he is running his own shop at people's park complex. more privacy than before as his shop has 2 cubicles with doors.

enjoy your massage with him

Kim's massage is good as i'm his regular customer. don't get me wrong to advertise for him. he is running his own shop at people's park complex. more privacy than before as his shop has 2 cubicles with doors.

enjoy your massage with him

Went down last nite but couldn't locate his shop at the 2nd flr. Can u PM me the contact so i can check out his unit nos? Thanks

Guest just sharing

Went down last nite but couldn't locate his shop at the 2nd flr. Can u PM me the contact so i can check out his unit nos? Thanks

back row of old people's park complex. walk along corridor beside toilet. opposite a coffee shop

Just came back from Kim in Peoples Park Complex, My little adventure, went to the wrong place (peoples Park Centre) first, then finally got that sorted. Managed to find Kim's Massage place but he was occupied so waited for an hour before my turn. So walked around in the complex, went to the sex toy shop on the same floor and did some damaged to my wallet, followed by Ionic foot detoxification baths in some chinese shop. The water turned brown with lots of gunk, apparently I have lots of toxic fats in my body. Not sure if the "toxin" is real or just chemical concoction that turns brown after a while. After that went for my massage.

Massage was good. Enough pressure and managed to press the right spots (in the middle of ICT, so lots of achey areas). Environment wise clean but so so ambience as it was pretty bright and the Hokkien music and chatter from the opposite coffee shop could be heard , but then again it may be white noise to some people. However I did managed to doze off anyway. During the massage, Kim may shift the bed as he needs to maneuver in the small area. Another thing, make sure you have some coins incase you need to use the toilet as you have to pay 10 cents to use the toilets in Peoples Park Complex.

I managed to get a card from Kim. So if anyone needs the contact or exact location can PM me.

Guest Like Massage

Over the weekend, went to albert for a good massage again. Due to sport injury at the area below the shoulder (difficult to reach myself), I ask him to pay extra attention to that area.

All I can say It was so relax after he released the tension of the injured muscle. Feel like a bird now. Of course, do tell him u can't bear the pain if is his strength is too hard. He knows how much I can bear as a regular. However, sweetness (I mean relax) always come after pains.

He Always has good attitude to serve his clients.

Happy massage!!!!!!

Guest Ti Too

Hi mitch , can enlighten me on kims massage at people's park complex.

1) is it stocky, as in meaty?

2) how old Is he?

3) gay freindly?

4) can massage nude?

Thanks

Very Troublesome..go check yourself la..Looking for husband isit?

I had a bad sprain on my middle back the pain was so bad that when it "came on", i could hardly stand straight. Was looking for a therapist and found Raymond's number and decided to try him out.

Upon reaching his shop, told him my problem and got into action. He managed to isolate the problem area and began to work on it. At the end, he told me he has to do cupping on the problem area. I walked out of his shop feeling good and the pain had alleviated for the day. Who knows the next day, the pain was back again, i remember Raymond told me to call him if the pain returned. Made another appointment to see the next day and this time round, more intensive cupping was done including good massage as well.

The pain is no longer there after my second visits and i would like to thank Raymond for the job well done.

I'm just sharing my experience with a good therapist that no one should miss.

• 2 weeks later...

i go regularly to a massage chain at nex, thr's a cute beng looking malasian boi that's good

but str8 joint, str8 beng, dun try anything funny

Hi Hi

Whats the name of the masseus & this place ? Care to share....

Cheers//

i go regularly to a massage chain at nex, thr's a cute beng looking malasian boi that's good but str8 joint, str8 beng, dun try anything funny

why from chinatown become serangoon area...

Guest BIDISCREETGUY
just visited a joint in people's park complex at $45/hour it's on 2nd floor in the back row. did not check the unit nr. it is directly opposite a coffee shop. one the glass window - recalled the name kim

was there , looking arround and cant find it , what is the name of the massage place?

Raymond used to be better, but the last few times i went, he was nowhere near his best.

I would rather you go for Kelvin at Pearl Center.

any happy ending with this Kelvin ? but i guess even if there is, they will charge for it ....

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation