Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

• 4 weeks later...

Went to albert at lucky chinatown B1.Very good technique, good strength. Abit sensual in between but no HE.  Reasonable price of $48 for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Uses little oil. He make an effort to wipe of the oil with tissue n towel. Recommend if u r looking for serious massage. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:45 AM, Bogli09 said:

Frequent visitor to raymond in lucky chinatown. Yesterday was the best. Heard lucky is closing down soon for renovation

I kinda like his massage too. but sometimes sensual sometimes not. He may be ending his business and do home-based after this year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 12:36 AM, G_M said:

Any idiots who openly share sexual information are trying to get the establishment / person into unnecessary trouble with the law.

Anyone who ask or post anything about establishment or masseurs providing sexual service; which is against the laws of Sg will be given 1 week holiday courtesy of BW. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! I would like to reccomend xiao zhou! He offers great massage skill in chinatown! He can only interact in mandarin though! Pm him for more details and picture!

Here is his number:

whatsapp +65 83817449

wechat: 2216049778

想在此推荐小周的按摩服务。

地点在牛车水。他只能用中文来沟通!

可以用以下的联络方式来联系他

whatsapp +65 83817449

2 hours ago, bedokboy said:

Hi guys! I would like to reccomend xiao zhou! He offers great massage skill in chinatown! He can only interact in mandarin though! Pm him for more details and picture!

Here is his number:

whatsapp +65 83817449

想在此推荐小周的按摩服务。

地点在牛车水。他只能用中文来沟通!

可以用以下的联络方式来联系他

whatsapp +65 83817449

Its moneyboy!!! Go at own  risk.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:36 AM, p2468 said:

Went to albert at lucky chinatown B1.Very good technique, good strength. Abit sensual in between but no HE.  Reasonable price of $48 for 80min. Background music is soothing and environment quite quiet. Uses little oil. He make an effort to wipe of the oil with tissue n towel. Recommend if u r looking for serious massage. 

Izzit still operating? 

Went to Kim at PPC yesterday and saw a 3rd uncle. Have not been there for ages so don't know how 'new' is he. Actually called to make an appointment before going but Kim was attending to another customer and in fact had other bookings during the time when I was supposed to be massaged. So he asked me to pick any of the other 2 uncles, 1 is the chub and 1 is the 'new' uncle I saw. Considered slim built but quite old, maybe in his 60s already. I would say his style of massage is 'Swedish' and a little on the lighter side. His butt massage was decently sensual and not too over. I was expecting something at the end but did not receive. Not that I am interested in old masseur but just that if you stimulate me then you should relive me too. If not, don't stimulate me. LOL. Anyway, I think Kim calls him "Lao Chen". You can try him if you find Kim's style too strong. 

On 5/1/2019 at 10:33 AM, zara_boi said:

Went to Kim at PPC yesterday and saw a 3rd uncle. Have not been there for ages so don't know how 'new' is he. Actually called to make an appointment before going but Kim was attending to another customer and in fact had other bookings during the time when I was supposed to be massaged. So he asked me to pick any of the other 2 uncles, 1 is the chub and 1 is the 'new' uncle I saw. Considered slim built but quite old, maybe in his 60s already. I would say his style of massage is 'Swedish' and a little on the lighter side. His butt massage was decently sensual and not too over. I was expecting something at the end but did not receive. Not that I am interested in old masseur but just that if you stimulate me then you should relive me too. If not, don't stimulate me. LOL. Anyway, I think Kim calls him "Lao Chen". You can try him if you find Kim's style too strong. 

The 3rd uncle is previously Old Chen from Ang Mo Kio. His massage thread is still somewhere in this forum. Slightly sensual but lackluster at best. 

On 5/1/2019 at 10:33 AM, zara_boi said:

Compare to Zhang? which better?

41 minutes ago, midkemia said:

Do you mean Alleviate? I've been there once and did not have to wear but not sure if other masseurs will ask you to. It seems as if it dependent on the masseur. 

No not Alleviate, Alleviate no need to, I went before. The other one i think is call Pagoda reflexology. U tried before?

39 minutes ago, Trinity said:

On Uncle Kim at PPC. I was there last sunday nite. I noticed there was another large chubby uncle there. No, not Zhang not Chen. Wonder another else noticed. Is he a new massuer to replace zhang? Any one tried?

39 minutes ago, Trinity said:

On Uncle Kim at PPC. I was there last sunday nite. I noticed there was another large chubby uncle there. No, not Zhang not Chen. Wonder another else noticed. Is he a new massuer to replace zhang? Any one tried?

Just chk with Kim, no new massuer from his whatapps.

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation