Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Hi wat s é name for the all male setup? They r nt providg only older age grp rt?

It provides extra also?

I am also keen to check out msg place around Chinatown.

Heard that there are a few outlets at Lucky Chinatown - tradisional ones

besides the All Male set up.

Any inputs this matter.

Yeah ...what engineer meant is not > $60 !

Reckon most of the tradisional ones shud be $50/Hr on the average ,

while the All Male ones $60 + whatever your needs ......

Cheers//

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So disappointed with luap luap quality, they massage less than half an hour or less and request to service, so sianz now oceanic is closed, oceanic had better service than luap luap, dun know where to go to for this kind of service in sg. anyone has any gd recommendations? and could they charge full service lesser?

i wanna good massage and less expensive extra like what oceanic did, but now closed down, been ard looking for, but dunno where to go, likewise in VMS, they have regulars so do M-Sq. Nothing new! Try shuang spa, didnt like it, similar quality compared to waterspa, i used liked waterspa but nowadays, the massage less than 20mins and ask for "do u want extra service?" been to NFS but unhappy about it. Went to His Cherie, and they dare to charge $150 for a BJ, so disappointing! BodyLite is similar to Oasis, only provide massage, no hanky panky.

Now sourcing out for Home-based listed here, but many is not an eye-candy, meaning when u see them u cock becomes flat, no feel. then later went to Planet Romeo, but their pirce super high, liked rentboy sg! so sianz and getting really bored of it.

I wanna oceanic but where is there similar, could they open another not in chinatown becoz of recent comments, that is becoming more obvious and too much of attention that other pple would complained and called the police.

Edited by p-2122

Now sourcing out for Home-based listed here, but many is not an eye-candy, meaning when u see them u cock becomes flat, no feel. then later went to Planet Romeo, but their pirce super high, liked rentboy sg! so sianz and getting really bored of it.

LOL

i wanna good massage and less expensive extra like what oceanic did, but now closed down, been ard looking for, but dunno where to go, likewise in VMS, they have regulars so do M-Sq. Nothing new! Try shuang spa, didnt like it, similar quality compared to waterspa, i used liked waterspa but nowadays, the massage less than 20mins and ask for "do u want extra service?" been to NFS but unhappy about it. Went to His Cherie, and they dare to charge $150 for a BJ, so disappointing!

One more you haven't try. D Sparadise?

D'sparadise sounds expensive, haven't try it though, maybe one fine day will go have a try, any recommendations for the best masseur for massage and extra?

Lately been again to Luap Luap, worse case scenario, the boss suggested the guy and define the masseur to be well built but ended up with a twink, so disappointed that he suggested would give a good massage yet he gave a lousy quality to customers. So how then would customers trust and come back again. Only for the money, the boss is liked the guys; massuers, only for the extra.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been there a few times.. i find that the boys are like money boys.. i heard most of them are in some kind of shit so they are there to make more money to solve their money problems.. I am only saying what i know and base on facts..

• 4 weeks later...

ive tried D Sparadise twice. the first masseur I had is a big malaysian guy with tattoo.. hes very good overall! he's very responsive and i think he is trained.... so i returned to book him again. but he was not available, so i tried the smaller masseur.. and this cute small guy has a so so skills...

anyone tried kenji? ive seen a post in trevvy. they said kenji is good looking chinese masseur, but no one in trevvy mentioned about his massage skills.

• 4 weeks later...

Caucasian male 40 yo 68 kgs need a masseur for the 21th may before 5 PM.......not too far from Chinatown.........had a very bad massage today and really need a good one tomorrow with oil......please be around 40 SGD for the hour.......could be interested as well by foot massage......let me know

• 3 weeks later...

Today I go to relaxy bathhouse and the place is quite nice. However the masseur are all uncle uncle, which really turns me off. However the massage is good.

I still prefer to be massage by boy who is cute, its ok for me for him not having good massage skill. I rate 6 out of 10 to relaxy bathhouse.

Glad for your honest review I always wanted to visit them again but didnt know which massuer is going to serve me, a bit worried too! Maybe I'll wait for the incoming reviews of cute and handsome guys 1st then I will visit them again. Heard they re-open, how's the environment?

There is also Oceanic in Lucky Chinatown and Luap Luap along Temple Street which I think also charges $60 for one hour massage.

Has anyone tried before?

i have gone to oceanic in lucky chinatown for a massage. it was around two pm so the place was not very busy. an effiminate thin receptionist greeted me and showed me a stack of photos of masseurs. i asked for chinamen and picked a couple of them from the stack of photos, but the receptionist warned me that they aren't highly skilled and may be a little pushy selling 'other services'. i went through the tack of photos again and selected a chinese-looking guy from kl instead. he wasn't in the premises and the receptionist quickly sent him sms, collected my money and led me to the massage room.

the massage room is clean and comfortable with a thin mattress on the floor. i has a dimmer, a few hooks on the wall to hang clothes and a small table in the corner. i was told to take off my clothes and was given a small towel. i went to the shower and when i returned to my room, the masseur wasn't there. i waited a few more minutes before he finally arrived.

he was apologising as he took off his clothes. i thought he would massage me in the buff but he quickly put on a pair of shorts. (he did the massage shirtless.

to be continued

i have gone to oceanic in lucky chinatown for a massage. it was around two pm so the place was not very busy. an effiminate thin receptionist greeted me and showed me a stack of photos of masseurs. i asked for chinamen and picked a couple of them from the stack of photos, but the receptionist warned me that they aren't highly skilled and may be a little pushy selling 'other services'. i went through the tack of photos again and selected a chinese-looking guy from kl instead. he wasn't in the premises and the receptionist quickly sent him sms, collected my money and led me to the massage room.

the massage room is clean and comfortable with a thin mattress on the floor. i has a dimmer, a few hooks on the wall to hang clothes and a small table in the corner. i was told to take off my clothes and was given a small towel. i went to the shower and when i returned to my room, the masseur wasn't there. i waited a few more minutes before he finally arrived.

he was apologising as he took off his clothes. i thought he would massage me in the buff but he quickly put on a pair of shorts. (he did the massage shirtless.

to be continued

I thought Oceanic already ceased operation

i have gone to oceanic in lucky chinatown for a massage. it was around two pm so the place was not very busy. an effiminate thin receptionist greeted me and showed me a stack of photos of masseurs. i asked for chinamen and picked a couple of them from the stack of photos, but the receptionist warned me that they aren't highly skilled and may be a little pushy selling 'other services'. ...

to be continued

Wow! pls continue your story soon !!!!

How much was the massage for how long long?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm new here... just sharing my experience, abit lost on what to do after experiencing "abs massage"

Here's what happened, I went to a neighbourhood massage joint - all male masseurs to do back oil massage and tried out their abs massage.

As I changed out of my clothes and took off my underwear and was looking for the common shorts to put on, the masseur came in. I think they actually don't even have the common shorts to use. Then I quickly lied down to cover my front.

Then the massage started, it was good and strong, but as my pelvis area was repeated to pushed onto the bed, I had an erection. Later when I turned over for the tummy massage, the masseur helped me to massage stomach area, he also helped me to jua gen abit. I was stunned, but enjoyed his service all the same. There was no mention of extra service fee... I also dunno if the abs massage is a secret code... I also dunno if my complete nakedness was a signal for him... so lost. I don't know if I should pass the masseur money or not even.

Maybe some bro or sis here can enlighten me?

It's a grey area, sometimes the masseur may give u a free jerk off some may have the intent to charged u a fee especially when you go to those shop houses. So play safe and ask the masseur whether he do charge for special services. For me I will try to avoid going to shop houses if I want happy ending. Most of my regular masseurs are home-based and they gave me happy ending FOC.

Hello, i'm new here... just sharing my experience, abit lost on what to do after experiencing "abs massage"

Here's what happened, I went to a neighbourhood massage joint - all male masseurs to do back oil massage and tried out their abs massage.

As I changed out of my clothes and took off my underwear and was looking for the common shorts to put on, the masseur came in. I think they actually don't even have the common shorts to use. Then I quickly lied down to cover my front.

Then the massage started, it was good and strong, but as my pelvis area was repeated to pushed onto the bed, I had an erection. Later when I turned over for the tummy massage, the masseur helped me to massage stomach area, he also helped me to jua gen abit. I was stunned, but enjoyed his service all the same. There was no mention of extra service fee... I also dunno if the abs massage is a secret code... I also dunno if my complete nakedness was a signal for him... so lost. I don't know if I should pass the masseur money or not even.

Where is this place?

where is this place? how old and name of masseur? from china ?

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation