Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Kenji just did a wonderful massage for me at waterspa. No wonder he was popular in his previous spa & probably likewise soon. I'm glad his massage skills are thoughtful & good manners all the way.

Sounds like this Kenji moves from WaterSpa to Nature Forest... they don't post any prices for their treatments though. Any idea?

Huh? I just had an early session today n still I asked for Kenji. He's still in waterspa. No change. Same thoughtful service that I like.

P/S Enelym: if u mean waterspa prices, look it up in waterspa.com.sg

I didn't say he moved... I said he moveS from one to the other :) Seem like these two properties are under the same ownership or something anyway. And I was referring to prices with Nature Forrest.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been going to Kim Cheong at Lucky Chinatown for more than a year. I am starting to think he is somewhat bi-curious. It started with him commenting I have a stocky body and I must have worked out. During my last few sessions there, he was always trying to get me hard. Personally I always jerk off before going for a massage to avoid a situation and to avoid being disrespectful. There was one time he even asked me why didn't I get hard. He asked if there is a problem with me? Finally there was once I got hard and he told me I can jerk off if I want to.

I have stopped visiting him after that.

I have been going to Kim Cheong at Lucky Chinatown for more than a year. I am starting to think he is somewhat bi-curious. It started with him commenting I have a stocky body and I must have worked out. During my last few sessions there, he was always trying to get me hard. Personally I always jerk off before going for a massage to avoid a situation and to avoid being disrespectful. There was one time he even asked me why didn't I get hard. He asked if there is a problem with me? Finally there was once I got hard and he told me I can jerk off if I want to.

I have stopped visiting him after that.

Wow.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I can't remember the name of this Massage Spa. Can I just check whether anyone know about it, it is just opposite Chinatown Market (3rd storey and downstairs is selling Chinese Dim Sum or Chinese Bao)?

Anyone know whether they are close or relocate coz their tel is no longer in service?

Anyone knew of one masseur from there who is quite lean and I believe about early or mid 30s who usually pick up the calls whether is he still doing massage?

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Just went for a massage today while in chinatown, saw from this website and called for Raymond. He is located at B1-14 of Lucky Chinatown.

Raymond (90030130) does good Chinese massage (40$ for 1 hour). More the soft type however, so not for you if you really like firm massage.

You can be fully naked and he will cover you with a towel.

Once, I asked if he can focus on my stomach and pelvis area for another 15min after the massage is finished, which he did as he had no immediate bookings.

It was so shiok, especially when he brushed my fully erect cock at times. I was hoping it became more sensual but it did not, he does not do HE.

Anyway, I come back to him because I like his massage

• 2 months later...

So the men spa in chinatown which I have ever tried as below:

1. Oasis

2. Nature forest

3. D sparadise

4. Shuang spa

5. Water spa

for 60 mins massage plus 30 mins scrub the price will be ard 98-128bucks...of cos excludes the tips...

any other spa is good which I have missed??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just thought of this ... we should observe if there're used towels beneath the bed or visible in basket within the one-man-operated set up. what this means is we ask if we may have a look inside or behind the curtain first before agreeing, just like what we do at the ones with bigger premises and visibly more acceptable practices.

Was at yu ya at people park yesterday... Had this back massage with this male therapist called danny... Not bad skills.. 2 hours at $90

However half way thru, he wanted me to try ba guan... Which was done thru vaccum suction... Gosh... Really pain!!! The whole back is all red and sore looking now... Had to pay an additional $25 for this ba guan therapy directly to the therapist...

pay extra for suction  :whistle:

Was at yu ya at people park yesterday... Had this back massage with this male therapist called danny... Not bad skills.. 2 hours at $90

However half way thru, he wanted me to try ba guan... Which was done thru vaccum suction... Gosh... Really pain!!! The whole back is all red and sore looking now... Had to pay an additional $25 for this ba guan therapy directly to the therapist...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation