Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 3/26/2016 at 11:12 PM, jong108 said:

Sky is worth trying.  His massage skills is pretty good and he takes good care of me.  He's kind of more shy compared to the other boys in the shop but after chatting a bit more, he can be quit funny.  I really like his Chinese accent...can't remember which province he comes from but it made him sound very mild mannered.  Although he is small built, there's a part of him that's surprising BIG and nice to handle (haha)  :P:twisted:.

who else is worth trying?

3 hours ago, jong108 said:

At spa d-lite....I would say Sky and Kenji....depends on what you like.  I'm going to book Sky this afternoon.

Can't get Sky this afternoon!  Someone booked him first for the time slot I wanted!  Hope it's not one of you readers getting in before me....

On 26 March 2016 at 11:12 PM, jong108 said:

Sky is worth trying.  His massage skills is pretty good and he takes good care of me.  He's kind of more shy compared to the other boys in the shop but after chatting a bit more, he can be quit funny.  I really like his Chinese accent...can't remember which province he comes from but it made him sound very mild mannered.  Although he is small built, there's a part of him that's surprising BIG and nice to handle (haha)  :P:twisted:.

Sky is not small build lah, he is very slim. Btw, he is definitely not shy at all, in fact he is very pro active! He is here for about a year now, he might have learn a lot by now. Anyway, he reminds me of Ken in NF. Do take care of yourself if you know about Ken during his younger days in NF.

16 hours ago, beta said:

Sky is not small build lah, he is very slim. Btw, he is definitely not shy at all, in fact he is very pro active! He is here for about a year now, he might have learn a lot by now. Anyway, he reminds me of Ken in NF. Do take care of yourself if you know about Ken during his younger days in NF.

What do you mean take care? What is with Ken in his younger days? :o

Edited by hanniball

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also want to recommend Lester at spalogy. The 1.8m tall lanky frame is that kind i like. He does his massage well, applying enough hard pressure to the back.  Good service which he takes care of me. Chatted with him & he told me he is newly joined but last time was from spa.  If massage & service is a together package, he make it to my Top 5. 

On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:45 PM, pier said:

I also want to recommend Lester at spalogy. The 1.8m tall lanky frame is that kind i like. He does his massage well, applying enough hard pressure to the back.  Good service which he takes care of me. Chatted with him & he told me he is newly joined but last time was from spa.  If massage & service is a together package, he make it to my Top 5. 

10 hours ago, ajg said:

Steven for spa d lite he looks gd and very cute Recommended:clap:

Did all of u book the masseur before going?

Anyone familiar with the price list at D Sparadise? How about the tipping practice?

Just had a 25m scrub + 1hr massage, and the charge was $128.

The massage was good. Masseur used good force for both the scrub and massage. After HE, masseur cleaned up and continued with head & shoulder massage.

Before I left, I gave him a tip of $20. However, he doesn't look very pleased... 

Is it because my tip is below average??

i think u answered your own question., Confused Loner.

As for me, i more kiasu. i booked Lester at spalogy at the recommendation of my friend. i scared he engaged when i go there. Actually up to you lor, to book or not to book.

19 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Anyone familiar with the price list at D Sparadise? How about the tipping practice?

The massage was good. Masseur used good force for both the scrub and massage. After HE, masseur cleaned up and continued with head & shoulder massage.

Before I left, I gave him a tip of $20. However, he doesn't look very pleased... 

sgd20 s ok but I think if his service is realy above ave, u can pay up till sgd$30

On 26/03/2016 at 11:12 PM, jong108 said:

Tried him recently but not surprised, just avg but definitely have good techniques anf skills.

please lar. tips at least 50. i even tips 150 at other place for FJ.

steven looks cute and i want to tips him more it just that might become a bad habit. poor him after massage me he got another customer ask for him immediately he must be exhausted.

and other masseur might feel unhappy since he got all the customers.

As per forummers' feedback, i've gone to spadlite a few times. The first time i went without booking ahead and had sky. Went back the next week and booked for QQ. Also tried steven. I think QQ is the best for me as i prefer his style of massage . Although sky and steven also give above average massage

Just came back from quite a sensual massage at DSPA, by Dylan. I requested for him, as his name was mentioned few times in this topic (not sure whether is referring to the same person though)... It turned out he is very good and really knows how to please. I'll ask for him again if I visit DSPA. This time round I tipped $50. ^_^

On 14 June 2016 at 10:15 PM, Confused Loner said:

Just came back from quite a sensual massage at DSPA, by Dylan. I requested for him, as his name was mentioned few times in this topic (not sure whether is referring to the same person though)... It turned out he is very good and really knows how to please. I'll ask for him again if I visit DSPA. This time round I tipped $50. ^_^

Went for a body massage with navel candling with Dylan yesterday. He is adorable. He is a puppy you want to bring him to cuddle. His smile is very charming. He gives very good massage and even willing share many tips on how to lose more weight because I was telling him how easily my tummy will be bloated. 

He is not sissy, just very boyish.

Will love to go back to let him massage again. He is very professional in the massage. And this time may just want to kiss him on a cheek a little LOL

On 23/06/2016 at 0:04 AM, herodai said:

Went for a body massage with navel candling with Dylan yesterday. He is adorable. He is a puppy you want to bring him to cuddle. His smile is very charming. He gives very good massage and even willing share many tips on how to lose more weight because I was telling him how easily my tummy will be bloated. 

He is not sissy, just very boyish.

Will love to go back to let him massage again. He is very professional in the massage. And this time may just want to kiss him on a cheek a little LOL

why must tip?

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 June 2016 at 10:15 PM, Confused Loner said:

When i was Dspa, I saw 2 more masseuses who also look decently cute and straight. Wander anyone here employed their service and/or know their names?

On 6/3/2016 at 9:30 PM, Confused Loner said:

Hello, nobody gives $20 for tips at Dspa or SpaDlite! Minimum $150, otherwise dun cum!

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation