Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 7/5/2016 at 11:20 PM, herodai said:

Hi,

I had a 90 mins massage and navel candling for around $120. 

The atmosphere is good.

Worth checking out. Hope you like it too

What good is navel candling? If your navel can exude anything, then when you go swimming the next time, all your intestines will leak out!

Edited by msgjunkie

On 04/07/2016 at 0:38 PM, herodai said:

When i was Dspa, I saw 2 more masseuses who also look decently cute and straight. Wander anyone here employed their service and/or know their names?

Masseuse = female

Masseur = male

A guy who is turned on by another guy = gay. The overwhelming gay image is that of a guy, not some feminised variant of a guy. So what is gay-looking as opposed to straight-looking?  If a guy is straight, he'll probably bash you up for making a pass at him, you'd better hope he is gay!

A spa without a wet area for some hydrotherapy is incomplete and disappointing. A dry scrub feels so improvised and contrived. With the closure of Relaxy and Nature Forest, the only spas left with a wet area are:

Dsparadise

Spatology

Waterspa (dilapidated)

Lime Spa

Nobody uses Lime Spa's wet area and nobody wants to use Waterspa's because it is so small and shabby, so effectively we are down to two. Haiz....

10 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

A spa without a wet area for some hydrotherapy is incomplete and disappointing. A dry scrub feels so improvised and contrived. With the closure of Relaxy and Nature Forest, the only spas left with a wet area are:

Dsparadise

Spatology

Waterspa (dilapidated)

Lime Spa

Nobody uses Lime Spa's wet area and nobody wants to use Waterspa's because it is so small and shabby, so effectively we are down to two. Haiz....

How about Spa Dlite, Bodylite & Shuang Spa? Those are dry scrub?

10 hours ago, beta said:

How about Spa Dlite, Bodylite & Shuang Spa? Those are dry scrub?

Yeap, dry scrub.

Bodylite used to have a Johnny, is he still there? Johnny was from Sands and it was Sands' greatest loss from which it never recovered to let Johnny run. Johnny must be the BEST masseur around!

Edited by msgjunkie

On 23 June 2016 at 3:50 PM, Ben61 said:

willy, sky and steven, who the smallest built?

Willy is from Dsparadise

sky and Steven for SpaDlite 

FYI

I tried Willy. He is small in built to me. Like a secondary 2 boy 

Wanna try Sky and Steven soon

20 hours ago, herodai said:

Willy is from Dsparadise

FYI

Tks for the info

Great, feedback on sky and steven and their stats

2 hours ago, herodai said:

Tried to book Owen or Jet from Body Master but was told they have returned to Malaysia and not working here anymore : ((( 

Anyone knows who else is cute and fit at Body Master? 

Hello, Body Master is not in Chinatown! It has its own thread.

On 7/13/2016 at 9:24 PM, herodai said:

Willy is from Dsparadise

FYI

Is Willy still working in Dspa? What's the price range? Got steam room? 

On 07/17/2016 at 1:28 AM, bradlee said:

anyone know where is ken, from all in one men spa many years back now that place is Dsparadise if i am not wrong, and sky from spaDlite from all in one men spa too

Ken was one of a pair of China boy poseurs who allegedly absconded with lots of money. One of them made a brief appearance at Sands Spa, posing as some partner while engaging in some shenanigans. Sky was a burmese, not the same Sky as SpaDlite's chinaboy  Sky, and was last heard helming some SandSpa in Myanmar.

2 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Ken was one of a pair of China boy poseurs who allegedly absconded with lots of money. One of them made a brief appearance at Sands Spa, posing as some partner while engaging in some shenanigans. Sky was a burmese, not the same Sky as SpaDlite's chinaboy  Sky, and was last heard helming some SandSpa in Myanmar.

Yes I'm referring to the Burmese sky so he went back to Myanmar?

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:09 PM, msgjunkie said:

Yes, ask for IVAN. He can give you everything for FREE!

So there are situations that we wont need to tip right? and the masseur will not approach us for tips right?

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

So there are situations that we wont need to tip right? and the masseur will not approach us for tips right?

Aiyah, just bcoz the masseur doesn't demand tips doesn't mean you shouldn't tip him. So cheapskate. This thinking is the reason why massage boys nowadays are so blunt and upfront about tips. Years ago when I went for massage no question of price ever mentioned. They gave you a happy time and left it to you to use your brain to recompense accordingly. Nowadays give menu with price beforehand. Spoils the mood for me - that is why I don't go anymore.

4 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Sori to mislead you. Ivan is a manager with Nature Forest and with its closure, I presume he will run SpaDlite now. He is my pet aversion, a weasel of a man, if ever there was one, who enjoys lurking around. I have been mocking him for years, so everybody should be familiar with my tired old references to him. One doesn't tip Ivan, one simply shoos him away!

2 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Sori to mislead you. Ivan is a manager with Nature Forest and with its closure, I presume he will run SpaDlite now. He is my pet aversion, a weasel of a man, if ever there was one, who enjoys lurking around. I have been mocking him for years, so everybody should be familiar with my tired old references to him. One doesn't tip Ivan, one simply shoos him away!

noted, but mgr usu don't have to "massage" right?
just do the mamasan role or papasan?

So scary him?

Only extremely-deserving service then I will tip but w the pricing in sg, It should be "all in" and I can go without HE

5 hours ago, Traveler said:

Aiyah, just bcoz the masseur doesn't demand tips doesn't mean you shouldn't tip him. So cheapskate. This thinking is the reason why massage boys nowadays are so blunt and upfront about tips. Years ago when I went for massage no question of price ever mentioned. They gave you a happy time and left it to you to use your brain to recompense accordingly. Nowadays give menu with price beforehand. Spoils the mood for me - that is why I don't go anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, miasma said:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a massage shop for someone that's mainly into muscular men? I searched through the threads here but seems like most massage places have mainly lean masseurs?

Do massage shops ever do 4-hand massages?

There was this place at Sago Lane called Elements whose boss David had a fetish about his masseurs looking muscular. He had a body-building programme, with steroids and all, to pump up all his boys so that Elements could boast of a veritable stable of studs. His regimen was quite successful, for even scrawny chaps like Kyo and Johnny managed to look quite brawny. Unfortunately, David was more famous for being dour-faced than being a body-builder. His lieutenant, Chris, took over the reins after a while, only to jinx the business by constantly bringing his girlfriend/wife to the shop! But some of his legacy remain in the industry. Gary, boss of Body Master, was from Elements and so was Keif of Shuang.

Edited by msgjunkie

Hi anyone here fell for their masseurs before? You know after sensual massages and extra services, you keep going back for him. You tried to be emotional distant but forbidden fruit is sweetest. You fell for that cute fit masseur even though you know all the attention showered on you is for the tips ... 

Edited by herodai

The Chinese 7th month will be upon us shortly. Business will slow down in the massage industry as customers become cautious owing to a guilty conscience. This is when you play pranks on the poor massage boys by giving them hell notes for tips. Try it on Dylan at Dspa and watch him perform a 变脸, which only a China boy can!

Edited by msgjunkie

1 hour ago, herodai said:

Hi anyone here fell for their masseurs before? You know after sensual massages and extra services, you keep going back for him. You tried to be emotional distant but forbidden fruit is sweetest. You fell for that cute fit masseur even though you know all the attention showered on you is for the tips ... 

Don't fall for them as they are after your tips. 

And if you do, there's no happy ending anyway.

3 hours ago, herodai said:

Actually, many of the massage parlour operators were formerly massage boys who struck it rich precisely because some wealthy customers got obsessed with them and eventually gave them a business to run. If you want massage boys to suck up to you, pretend to be some big shot lawyer or businessman and watch them trip over themselves to get your attention.

The now defunct Sands Spa was one such example. Why was it called Sands Spa? It was opened by a sand tycoon for a Viet massage boy from WaterSpa, hence - how appropriate - Sands! All-in-One was opened by yet another obsessed customer for a pair of China boys, one from WaterSpa and another from Private Space. The two China boys infamously ripped off a substantial amount before absconding.

Edited by msgjunkie

On 7/3/2016 at 11:09 AM, barocco80 said:

Completed 90min at One One Reflexology yest... engaged Tony and his skill is good. A middle age uncle so might no be your type if you look for young chap... HE of course :)

May i know the rates ? Middle age is my preference but must be manly enough. 

Edited by freemen

2 hours ago, BlaAnima2 said:

I massage in dspa just now with willy. Very recommended if you are into sensual massage type with no much pressure. Not hurt and feeling good. He has nice communication skill too. 

Nonsense la, Willy is one of the worst in all of the Dspa group!

洪叔 normally has exceptional taste when he picks the boys for his personal pleasure during his frequent pilgrimages to Shenzhen and other parts of China. The best he will induce to come and work for him in Singapore, as exemplified by Dylan and Sky. In the case of Willy, he has obviously picked a dud, but then Hainanese are all very glib, so Willy might have inveigled himself into his affections!

Edited by msgjunkie

I had Willy. I have to say when Willy is not bad at all ... I had Dylan before I had him and both are equally strong in their massages. 

After massage, both seeing my raging hardon, then suggest for fun ...

Dylan is so cute so I agreed straight but Willy is not exactly my type so I said no.

Surprisingly, Willy did not push me for extra services. When I made payment, he was all smiling too even though I did not pay for any extra services.

There was one time I dropped by to book an appointment with Dylan, Willy was the one who took down my appointment. He smiled at me and the impression I had he was very professional.

On the other hand, Anson is a dud lor.

I bought something for Dylan the other day and chatted a little. Anson walked past us and even though he was back facing us, it was obvious he was making a gesture like he trembled with goosebumps. Childish lor ... 

On 6 June 2016 at 0:14 AM, 123ZZZ said:

Aston

or is it anson, tall Malaysian chinese

dylan is good too

I had Willy. I have to say when Willy is not bad at all ... I had Dylan before I had him and both are equally strong in their massages. 

Dylan is so cute so I agreed straight but Willy is not exactly my type so I said no.

Surprisingly, Willy did not push me for extra services. When I made payment, he was all smiling too even though I did not pay for any extra services.

There was one time I dropped by to book an appointment with Dylan, Willy was the one who took down my appointment. He smiled at me and the impression I had he was very professional.

I bought something for Dylan the other day and chatted a little. Anson walked past us and even though he was back facing us, it was obvious he was making a gesture like he trembled with goosebumps. Childish lor ... 

How was Anson's massage? Was it sensual?  

You seem to SHAMELESSLY take every opportunity to discuss graphically your raging erections and sexcapades with the masseurs, making them seem like sluts who cant wait to get into your pants. Anson's reaction says it all!

31 minutes ago, energypower said:

How was Anson's massage? Was it sensual?  

Anson is not given to frivolity unless he actually likes you. If you remind him of what he was like 15 years ago when he first started out at HIS, he is likely to fxxk you off and tell you he is no longer young and naive. He swims and cruises regularly at Delta, if you want to catch him in action. His ex-room mate, Keif of Shuang, is equally formidable and guai lan. But be warned, their bite is worse than their bark!

There was this celebrated thesis by a western prostitute doing her Master's in sociology which sought to explain why western men love Thai prostitutes. She found that Thai prostitutes behaved like girlfriends, something a western prostitute would never condescend to do. Work is work, it should never be mixed up with personal emotions. But after she found the secret to the success of Thai prostitutes, I am sure those who wanted more business were willing to change their modus operandi.

Similarly, china boys are the best in pretending to be like your boyfriend. They are willing to coo sweet nothing's to you in a way which will disgust Anson. Some of us, myself being the principal culprit, love being flirted with in this manner. Hence the popularity of china boys!

Edited by msgjunkie

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Ben61 said:

If you really need a massage, I recommend Emperor Spa

The masseurs at Emperor will make everybody at Dspa look old and dated and the expanse and understated luxury of the place will put all our minuscule gay parlours to shame. Too bad, large straight clientele and the masseurs have yet to learn how to exploit their youth and charm!

Edited by msgjunkie

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation