Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two weeks ago I visited Kim's shop again. In fact I am still regular to his shop visit at least once a month. Sometimes if he is not available, I would ask Sam to massage. If Sam also not available, then will choose Zhang. 

Kim's skill is consistent. I always ask him to focus on lower back and neck area as prolonged sitting while working cause these 2 areas are tired. 

You need to wear the mask all the time during the massage session. Same for the masseur.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, drg567 said:

anyone got Albert contact? thank you

A94CD7E0-2536-4DE9-AA04-DD55653FD221.thumb.jpeg.370f19971584883ac7d69f1e30b702fd.jpeg
Uncle Albert practices shiatsu massage so mostly uses thumbs to press at specific points. Medium strength. Massage bed surrounded by curtain so there is full privacy, can be nude during massage but so far no extra… I think he only uses the traditional mode of comm- SMS/call.

Heard that spa Dlite , Alvin is leaving very soon( my friend tell me last few days of his work)). Do go support him one last time for those who went before. 

11A trennganu street.

62204546 -- Alvin.

Other therapist are 

Nick 

Edmund

Robin

Oscar

Edited by Boom

On 9/6/2021 at 2:13 AM, Boom said:

Heard that spa Dlite , Alvin is leaving very soon( my friend tell me last few days of his work)). Do go support him one last time for those who went before. 

11A trennganu street.

62204546 -- Alvin.

Other therapist are 

Nick 

Edmund

Robin

Oscar

Going back home or other place?

On 8/31/2021 at 11:10 AM, anovasc said:

A94CD7E0-2536-4DE9-AA04-DD55653FD221.thumb.jpeg.370f19971584883ac7d69f1e30b702fd.jpeg
Uncle Albert practices shiatsu massage so mostly uses thumbs to press at specific points. Medium strength. Massage bed surrounded by curtain so there is full privacy, can be nude during massage but so far no extra… I think he only uses the traditional mode of comm- SMS/call.

Where is this place ?

On 9/6/2021 at 2:13 AM, Boom said:

11A trennganu street.

62204546 -- Alvin.

Other therapist are 

Nick 

Edmund

Robin

Oscar

On 9/11/2021 at 1:01 PM, Chriswangli said:

Thinking of going to Spa D'paradise, any recommendations on their staff, thanks

So far i have gone twice there and managed to have Carry and Dylan.  Both are quite good but Carry is better in terms of massage i think. Dylan is more friendly but both are good looking in my eyes.  You should try and let us know of your experience.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, AlexDominic said:

So far i have gone twice there and managed to have Carry and Dylan.  Both are quite good but Carry is better in terms of massage i think. Dylan is more friendly but both are good looking in my eyes.  You should try and let us know of your experience.

ok, thanks

Woah. just called spadlite wanting to make an appointment next week. but was told the place was closed tentatively. when i probed what happened... was told that apparently 2 customer was diagnosed with the covid virus and they are on quarantine now. unsure if can open next week. Can anyone confirm this as well?

Edited by Shootme

On 9/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, Shootme said:

Woah. just called spadlite wanting to make an appointment next week. but the place is closed. when improved what happened... apparently 2 customer was diagnosed with the virus and they are on quarantine now. unsure if can open next week. Can anyone confirm this as well?

i suggest don't go to spas now, so many cases. 

Wa

Real or fake news?

On 9/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, Shootme said:

Woah. just called spadlite wanting to make an appointment next week. but was told the place was closed tentatively. when i probed what happened... was told that apparently 2 customer was diagnosed with the covid virus and they are on quarantine now. unsure if can open next week. Can anyone confirm this as well?

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 PM, 123ZZZ said:

Wa

Real or fake news?

I called them today. The person answering the phone told me that. you can call them if you dun believe. I asked if they will open next week he can't provide me an answer.

Probably can wait for boomz to come in to confirm as well.

Edited by Shootme