Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Hello, i'm new here... just sharing my experience, abit lost on what to do after experiencing "abs massage"

Here's what happened, I went to a neighbourhood massage joint - all male masseurs to do back oil massage and tried out their abs massage.

As I changed out of my clothes and took off my underwear and was looking for the common shorts to put on, the masseur came in. I think they actually don't even have the common shorts to use. Then I quickly lied down to cover my front.

Then the massage started, it was good and strong, but as my pelvis area was repeated to pushed onto the bed, I had an erection. Later when I turned over for the tummy massage, the masseur helped me to massage stomach area, he also helped me to jua gen abit. I was stunned, but enjoyed his service all the same. There was no mention of extra service fee... I also dunno if the abs massage is a secret code... I also dunno if my complete nakedness was a signal for him... so lost. I don't know if I should pass the masseur money or not even.

Maybe some bro or sis here can enlighten me?

Where is this place? Please PM me. TQ

Raymond's number is 90030130. Don't know shop number. Charges about $40/hour, you naked, he dressed. In about his 40s I guess, slimmer build. Very nice guy and professional massage.

There's also Kelvin in Pearls Centre - never been to him but would like to try sometime. He's on Scruff. 91697744

And then there's Alleviate Massage in Pagoda Street, just near the entrance to the MRT. Older guys massaging but good massages. Also under $60 I think from memory.

Just went for a massage today while in chinatown, saw from this website and called for Raymond. He is located at B1-14 of Lucky Chinatown. His massage skills was good! I tried to grab his butt when he pressed to hard, he didn't resist but also didn't really allow me to do anything further.

When I was asked to turn over, I had several hard ons and my dickie keeps pointing upwards! He is an average looking tone guy, I was quite frank and asked him if he does any extras he replied no and we stop there after the 1hr massage. Overall massage was good and it has a large mirror so we can look at ourself lying down while he massage in his jeans and t-shirt. Pity that he is fully clothed. I would recommend and would return for his massage.

I missed the times at Oceanic, its a pity that they closed down. I am still hoping if they could re-open becoz they privde the best and excellent massage with the selection of good massuers. Its better off from Luap.... I often missed their good skills during and after massage. Especially Chin on store-based massuers. They have the best skills to offer and their rate is always reasonable, unlike many that I have tried in Chinatown and home-based listed in this forum. Oceanic owner if you are viewing this, pm me when are opening and some of the massuers if they are operating in Singapore.

• 2 weeks later...

i went to this massage place in Chinatown that is for money only...

When i came in, the masseur (local chinese guy wearing a wife beater shirt asked if it was my first time to visit the place, i said yes...

then he showed me the "rates" and the photos of the available masseur... massage for 60 mins is $60 BUT he said it will be only around 35 mins because of shower time before and after the massage! also, extra service is avaialble but it will be extra $100 but HJ, and $180 if you want to touch him!

i smiled at the masseur and then left.

LOL terrible!

Hello, i'm new here... just sharing my experience, abit lost on what to do after experiencing "abs massage"

Here's what happened, I went to a neighbourhood massage joint - all male masseurs to do back oil massage and tried out their abs massage.

As I changed out of my clothes and took off my underwear and was looking for the common shorts to put on, the masseur came in. I think they actually don't even have the common shorts to use. Then I quickly lied down to cover my front.

Then the massage started, it was good and strong, but as my pelvis area was repeated to pushed onto the bed, I had an erection. Later when I turned over for the tummy massage, the masseur helped me to massage stomach area, he also helped me to jua gen abit. I was stunned, but enjoyed his service all the same. There was no mention of extra service fee... I also dunno if the abs massage is a secret code... I also dunno if my complete nakedness was a signal for him... so lost. I don't know if I should pass the masseur money or not even.

Maybe some bro or sis here can enlighten me?

Hi can u PM me the location? Thanks

• 1 month later...

DIngo is this abs massage spa at chinatown right?

HOw much did u pay for that massage ? is it an hour?

it has no website for checking!

his massage is so-so only becos he's new to this line, just joined a few months ago. but compared to other old-looking masseur.. he's good.. we did so many stuns and patterns.. omgosh think of it making me hard now, gosh~~ but nvm.. im sure he's making a lot of money now as i have quite a few pple msg me asking me for his name lol.. he must be very happy now.. lol... ;p

Hows his massage n service skill???

Feel nice n worth to choose ?

Edited by mayhem

Relaxy bathhouse @ china town smith street.... :)

Hi,

I tried to google for their website on the prices, it seems that I couldn't any. Only a blog that said they are a spa.

Care to share what services do they provide? Do they provide body scrub also? What are the charges like for massage? Is it expensive?

Edited by 4mature

With Kim Cheong for a few yrs liao... lately found that he is ending the session much earlier than supposed so. Can end 20mins earlier... i go for 90mins session, so tried the 60mins and he still end 10mins faster... time to look for another source...

not visited kc for a while, someone here did mentioned excelsior basement. been there since last year.. my say is, will not disappoint..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried Oasis Spa in Chinatown, same block as Shogun. You can find the address online.

It's a legit place for real massage, no hanky panky (though I'm sure some wouldn't mind if they liked you). Staff is a mix of younger lean therapists and more experienced therapists in their 30-40s. The massage is really good and professional. The place is quite nice as well. They also offer scrubs and all.

Again, this is not the place to ask for a happy ending. It's quite expensive though if I remember well. It's more like a place to treat yourself when you need a good massage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation