Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Tried kim cheong and his massage is strongly recommended. He applies alot of pressure for you to feel relax after the pain. I was naked and eventhough he touches the base of my cock many times, you can feel that its purely massage and no hanky panky. I just thank him and He replied telling me to go back when i need massage.

I like his massage too. Strong and professional. He did teased my cock a few times when he was giving me the front massage. I just smiled as he continued to rub my tummy. Nice guy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tried bodylite today. Massage was really good. Definitely worth checking out.

That seems to be a nice place to visit, massage I had there was one of the better ones.

I personally prefer Dspa Group (沐) where the atmosphere is better and also the massages had been, so far, always good as well. It's one where I did not go for any specific guy but all the times I visit the place, the massage never did once disappoint me.

• 2 weeks later...

I like his massage too. Strong and professional. He did teased my cock a few times when he was giving me the front massage. I just smiled as he continued to rub my tummy. Nice guy.

Yes! Kim Cheong is still gd! Likes his massage...He did make me come :)

This was becoz mine was hard and I jokingly said, wow! so hard liao...want to come lah... He immediately said, sure I help you...that was really nice of him :)

That seems to be a nice place to visit, massage I had there was one of the better ones.

I personally prefer Dspa Group (沐) where the atmosphere is better and also the massages had been, so far, always good as well. It's one where I did not go for any specific guy but all the times I visit the place, the massage never did once disappoint me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi
Where's this place located inside a barber shop?
Is it tony as mentioned in the previous post?
How much is the massage btw?

I just went yesterday. The massage space is quite small. Located inside a barber shop. The massage is really good. I went for the 90 mins massage. Highly recommended.

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, calcinus said:

I have only tried Steven at spa d-lite. The others are QQ and Sky right? There is one boy who has a fairer complexion. He looks cute. Is he QQ?

there's also kenji. i've tried all except steven, and i remember them all to be fair. as for cute, i'd say that goes for both qq and kenji.

QQ I fully recommend to all who really wants to have good service and massage. I there not just be as sex party. I pay for release body tired. Not always there ask for sex. I don't like who massage to me just because of sex. QQ just do fully with your body need. If he can ask for sex . I just say that he not really professional, just like geylang red light area. QQis a good and nice person. Kenji also I recommend to all of them. 

Posting my massage review for the first time! :)

I had a 1.5 hrs massage done at D Sparadise which cost me $115. (A little expensive but worth the price!) The atmosphere there was calming and relaxing. You will a glass of hot chrysanthemum tea while choosing their package from a menu. You can select your own massage therapist too. You will get your own locker for your stuffs. Shower facilities provided. They use moisturising milk for the massage. You won't have the oily feeling even after showering. (Especially good when you have somewhere to be after the massage) 

The massage therapist I choose was Willy. He has a small stature but he strokes were super good! You can ask for different strengths provided you can speak at least a little mandarin ;) Strongly recommend to look for him for a short relaxation when you are near Chinatown area.

P.S. Everyone don't rush down at the same time to get him after reading this review. Give him time to rest for optimal massage experience! :P

On 2/10/2016 at 2:02 AM, Super guy said:

QQ I fully recommend to all who really wants to have good service and massage. I there not just be as sex party. I pay for release body tired. Not always there ask for sex. I don't like who massage to me just because of sex. QQ just do fully with your body need. If he can ask for sex . I just say that he not really professional, just like geylang red light area. QQis a good and nice person. Kenji also I recommend to all of them. 

Are the therapist over there non locals?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2015 at 5:58 AM, jason said:

The masseur uncle Kim cheong re used dirty towels for massage right?

it's more than dirty tower... the whole place is a mess... Tried 6 mths ago and never look back. 

Price is cheap but i don't think it worth the time and effort...

On 2016年2月13日 at 7:20 PM, Atto91 said:

Posting my massage review for the first time! :)

I had a 1.5 hrs massage done at D Sparadise which cost me $115. (A little expensive but worth the price!) The atmosphere there was calming and relaxing. You will a glass of hot chrysanthemum tea while choosing their package from a menu. You can select your own massage therapist too. You will get your own locker for your stuffs. Shower facilities provided. They use moisturising milk for the massage. You won't have the oily feeling even after showering. (Especially good when you have somewhere to be after the massage) 

The massage therapist I choose was Willy. He has a small stature but he strokes were super good! You can ask for different strengths provided you can speak at least a little mandarin ;) Strongly recommend to look for him for a short relaxation when you are near Chinatown area.

P.S. Everyone don't rush down at the same time to get him after reading this review. Give him time to rest for optimal massage experience! :P

Yes willy I also like good service massage and after service never ask more pay

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2016 at 5:33 PM, calcinus said:

I have only tried Steven at spa d-lite. The others are QQ and Sky right? There is one boy who has a fairer complexion. He looks cute. Is he QQ?

Sky is worth trying.  His massage skills is pretty good and he takes good care of me.  He's kind of more shy compared to the other boys in the shop but after chatting a bit more, he can be quit funny.  I really like his Chinese accent...can't remember which province he comes from but it made him sound very mild mannered.  Although he is small built, there's a part of him that's surprising BIG and nice to handle (haha)  :P:twisted:.

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation