Male HQ

Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)

Guest lostboy

exactly? why stop? I jerk off daily. Enjoy the process, lessen the load on my testicles. If i choose to stop it, i get embarrassing spontaneous erections, i am horny practically the whole day, risk staining my short with wet dreams and get a sticky messy on my pillow, face and headboard the next time i jerk off. Shouldn't stop what feels natural i suppose :)

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Surrendering to your sexuality means accepting that you are a sexual being. Existence gave you a body thus sexuality is part of it. To deny your body and your sexuality is to deny the Almighty who has created you. Thus when we struggle with our sexual desire by suppressing it or immediately needing to satisfy it

If you repress your sexuality because of social and religious conditionings and think sex is sinful , not only we are being unfair to ourselves but you will fuel more confusion into your minds

If you compulsively strive instiatably gratifying your sexual needs, you find yourself stuck in the animal beastial realm , stunning your own awareness and consciousness

Before surrendering to your sexuality you need to firstly understand that sexuality is undeniable a natural part of you

Whenever a sexual desire arises , take a step backwards , look inside and observe your own body beliefs judgements which is coming from you

Ask yourself if my sexual desire is coming from my bodily needs or is it from my mind when I see an image from thought or because of a psychological loneliness that needs to be filled

As you practise this awareness you will able to discriminate between the sexual desires is coming from a natural body need or from the mind thus slowly you will realize even being only human you are able to release a repressed sexual thought then channel it to become the most beautiful feeling of expression through sex

Sex is s theraphy which we need for tbe body because it somehow has many benefits to heal your body

Through sex we sometimes begining to explore other parts of ourselves, which we never knew or were not allowed to know

I only can say in that journey of understanding yourself through sex, dont get abused or manipulated by many big bad wolves out there

Guest sgjgvan

i dont think there is a need to deliberately keep your horniness at bay.....that's just pure biological reaction within your body that signals the vigor of youth and health. whats wrong of masturbating everyday.....lol

• 2 years later...
Guest GuiltyGoodGuy

Has anyone experienced this? Feeling guilty and wrong right after you ejaculate? Even if it is just jerking off yourself and no other party involved? Anyone knows of ways to cope?

What so guilty and wrong to masturbate and ejaculate eventually ?

The objective for God to create Guys with manhood is to either use it for sex or self masturbation or mutual masturbation for own enjoyment.

Just enjoy while you have the ability to make your manhood erected and to shoot loads of cum before u regretted.....

Dun fret over something that was meant to allow guys to enjoy and achieve orgasm..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I used to masturbate up to 8 times a day daily for years during my teens, and then I got married in mid 20s, and I would fuck 5-8 times day for the first few years. Now in my late 50s, I fuck 2-3 times a week when my wife is around and get my load off either through bj or HJ at sauna once a week, so I cum no less than 3-4 times a week. I am still healthy after all these years of daily cuming........so don't worry!

I used to masturbate up to 8 times a day daily for years during my teens, and then I got married in mid 20s, and I would fuck 5-8 times day for the first few years. Now in my late 50s, I fuck 2-3 times a week when my wife is around and get my load off either through bj or HJ at sauna once a week, so I cum no less than 3-4 times a week. I am still healthy after all these years of daily cuming........so don't worry!

Guess there's no limit on one's sexual desire in front of keyboard lol

hey there,

do give me some valuable advice after reading about my situation.

--

im still a student, and im single.

i realise I may be addicted to online pxxn, and have been spending too much time online watching pxxn.

my exams are coming and i need to concentrate on studying.

how can i curb my addiction and focus on studying without thinking about pxxn and wanking? http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/ohmy.png

thanks in advance!

Dun avoid it, wanna wank just go wank, dun take too long, wank liao go back to study.

If feel tired after wanking just drink coffee.

Better than u avoid it and keep thinking about it and cant concentrate.

That was what i do many many years ago as student.

Guest talk cock

you can say you are superman and your wife wonder women, no one will envy too, too bad why don't you show your face pic, you so strong ppl also do not know who you are

Guest be realistic

you can say you are superman and your wife wonder women, no one will envy too, too bad why don't you show your face pic, you so strong ppl also do not know who you are

Yah lor wank 8 times a day, think cock made of metal? At most i think wank 3 times damn shag liao, the next day wont even feel horny at all...

MAy be because I am not a Singaporean.....Singaporeans under too much stress and pressure that's why cannot wank 8 times a day!

Lol, then why you are here in this forum, how, if you not Singaporean can talk cock post here, why others countries nearby can't, this make me double confirm that FT= F Trash, never use brain to think.

Way back when I was in secondary school, one of my classmates told me he jerked off 3-4 times a MONTH! That got me real worried bcos I did that 3-4 times a DAY then, I thot something was wrong with me. Lol.

Yes, do enjoy that while you still have it. Now I prefer to keep my load for sex, which is only about once or twice a week unless I am in BKK, then I will sex almost every day I am there. Nothing much left to Jo after that.. Haha

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a discussion on the topic of masturbation and not for you to show your small dick pic.  

You had already shown your dick in another post.

Please stick to the topic and stop showing off your small dick in the forum or I will snip it off.

LOLOLOL @ GM

Guest Guest

Anyone has this similar feeling? That is, after masturbating and cumming, you still have this funny feeling inside that you still need to cum again and cumming not complete feeling, although cock has gone soft after 1st ejaculation. Any similar encounter?

Guest Guest

Anyone has this similar feeling? That is, after masturbating and cumming, you still have this funny feeling inside that you still need to cum again and cumming not complete feeling, although cock has gone soft after 1st ejaculation. Any similar encounter?

yes me too. I am a btm and without somebody to stimulate my prostate I felt that my ejaculation is quite weak. Only a few drops will flow out.

I seldom masturbate because my fuck buddies say we all should not waste our sperms when we can have sex. He says 1 fuck 1 is greater siok than 1 and 1.

• 4 months later...
Guest Masturbator

Is this good for the body to have such regular routine? If I don't do it, I won't be able to sleep and will wake up feeling horny the next day. Anyone with similar addict?

• G_M changed the title to Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.