Male HQ

Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)

Guest lostboy

hey there,

do give me some valuable advice after reading about my situation.

--

im still a student, and im single.

i realise I may be addicted to online pxxn, and have been spending too much time online watching pxxn.

my exams are coming and i need to concentrate on studying.

how can i curb my addiction and focus on studying without thinking about pxxn and wanking? :o

thanks in advance!

I'll admit that urges are sometimes extremely hard to control, especially at our age.

1) Try finding a good isolated study spot away from your computer or your home even. There'll be less distractions (e.g. TV, Computer, Fridge) and you won't have the same kind of privacy you have at home to wank.

2) Have a fixed weekly study schedule and keep to it. Best to study in the daytime cause you wouldn't want your circadian rhythm (bio-clock) to be conditioned to study at night. Then come exam time you won't be sleepy, unfocused etc.

3) Channel your energy somewhere else by taking up a sport or hobby. Make sure that hobby won't bring u anywhere near your temptations (i.e. the computer)

Not sure if this is sound advice but I usually just quickly satisfy my urges before I leave to study. After all, urges are natural. ;) I leave to study and won't have the urge again so soon. Even if I do, it's too inconvenient to leave the library so I just "wait it out", it disappears and I continue.

Oh my goodness, I think I am encountering similar issue as you.

I think when we are stressed and want to surf pxxn, we are merely trying to run away.

At least that's what I have been evaluating about myself.

When I wank, I get high and I feel good.

I dont want to do my school stuff because it requires some efforts from me to think and write.

It's always easier to choose the tasks that make us feel happy, rather than those that make us vex and stress.

We just have to face our problems, which are our exams, assignments and projects and get them fxxking done.

It's not gonna be easy but we just gonna take a deeep breath and get going.

Keeeeepppp holddddingggg onnnnn, cos we will make it through make it throughhhhh.

There's nothing you can sayyyy, there's NOTHING you can doooo,

there's no other way when it comes to the truth so keeeeppp HHOLLLINNNGGG ONNN,

cos' we will make it through make it throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sometimes, I will just give myself a couple of tight slaps across of my face and scold myself to wake my fxxking idea up.

It kinda works.

for my case, i just kept watching like mad for two or three days, eventually, it all feels meaningless and unfulfilling, there's a subtle push for you to study then. That when i start studying like mad as it gave my life some purpose

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

i got friends who can waste time going to mrt toliet and peep people s dick at urinal. and also friends who at age 3o plus waste time after work watching hong kong serial movie. can they curb this addition too ?

Sounds like major addiction. Part of the problem with any addiction is it leads to anti-social behavior. You may find it later in life, or even currently, when having sex with someone or in a group, unsatisfying as your mind has been saturated by the slick productions you've been watching. Keep in mind, what you are seeing is never going to be that way in reality. A 10 minute scene may have taken more than 3 hours to film. It all comes down to editing. Pxxn may fulfill some needs, but it can never substitute the real thing.

Instead of spending too much time wanking off alone, do something more social, such as being part of a study group.

Love. 

Don't give in to such urge all the time.

Learn to execute self-control and force yourself to study when you really have to. No one likes studying, but it's all for your own good. Just be committed to your studying goal, then wank later.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I am going to say something totally different. Such is the way sexual urges work. When you get horny, simply allow yourself to wank and orgasm. Once you cum, you will lose interest in sex for at least 15-30 mins ... and then when you get horny again, please allow yourself to wank again.

Once you have cum about 4-5 times a day, unless you're some kinda superman, you will lose interest in sex.

I get really pissed off when I read what others say about 'self-control' and addiction as if feeling sexual urges is some kind of bad, immoral thing that's so wrong - it isn't, it's completely natural for you to feel sexual urges and it's perfectly okay to masturbate. It's far more time efficient for you to spend 5 minutes, masturbate, orgasm and get sex out of your mind after you have shot your load then for you to try to exercise this 'self-control' bullshit and try to study when all you really wanna do is think about sex because let's face it, sex and pxxn is going to be more interesting than whatever you have to study for your exam.

My formula: 5 mins wanking followed by 55 mins studying = 55 mins of quality studying.

derryfawne's formula: 0 mins wanking followed by 60 mins of studying whilst thinking about sex = >10 mins of quality studying

Allow yourself the time to wank but make sure you limit that to say 5 minutes or so and then get back to your studies after you've had your wank break.

You know what the problem is? Some of you guys still think that sex is sinful and immoral and that masturbation is a bad thing - oh please, get over yourselves. Don't come to a gay website if you have such hang ups over something as natural as masturbation.

I don't think masturbation is anything sinful or immoral. I think it is a problem only if it becomes disruptive to normal life. As lost boy said he is spending too much time online watching pxxn when the time should be focused on studying. Wanking off is the easy and fast part, like Foreign Talent had described- 5 minutes give or take. Surfing for pxxn is the time consuming part. It is like looking for the next high. You keep browsing and browsing, previewing clip after clip looking for something that will stimulate you visually. So it ended up 55 minutes of pxxn surfing and 5 minutes wanking. The goal is to translate that pxxn surfing behavior into studying or something productive.

Love. 

I'm going to keep it simple.

When you're thirsty, you drink water, then you're no longer thirsty.

When you're tired, you get some sleep, then you're no longer tired.

When you're hungry, you have some food, then you're no longer hungry.

Hence when you're horny, you have a wank and cum, then you'll no longer be horny.

That's the way it works - men automatically lose interest in sex immediately after they orgasm. Often the dick goes soft and they no longer have any interest in sex (and anything related, like pxxn). I know surfing pxxn is the time consuming part - the trick is to eradicate the interest in pxxn and sex by achieving that orgasm, so that our friend can get on with other things he needs to do, such as studying.

These days I have been just focusing on a few pictures to wank to rather than watching videos.

It takes a bit longer but it's better than me having to click here and there and waste much more time.

Quite true about wanking for a few times. Will kill off the interest after that.

The other day I just wanked for like 4 or 5 times on the same day, and I haven't wanked for the past few days now.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I'll admit that urges are sometimes extremely hard to control, especially at our age. 1) Try finding a good isolated study spot away from your computer or your home even. There'll be less distractions (e.g. TV, Computer, Fridge) and you won't have the same kind of privacy you have at home to wank. 2) Have a fixed weekly study schedule and keep to it. Best to study in the daytime cause you wouldn't want your circadian rhythm (bio-clock) to be conditioned to study at night. Then come exam time you won't be sleepy, unfocused etc. 3) Channel your energy somewhere else by taking up a sport or hobby. Make sure that hobby won't bring u anywhere near your temptations (i.e. the computer) Not sure if this is sound advice but I usually just quickly satisfy my urges before I leave to study. After all, urges are natural. ;) I leave to study and won't have the urge again so soon. Even if I do, it's too inconvenient to leave the library so I just "wait it out", it disappears and I continue.

I think this is quite a good suggestion...

I used to be pretty addicted to pxxn even when I was a kid...

I flunked my O levels because of that (was born in the 80's, so imagine how much of the telephone bills my mom has to pay... :\)

While there are said benefits of relieving thru' masturbation, what really caught my attention was this line which I heard somewhere (can't remember the source though) - whatever you do now has an eternal consequence. OK, it may sound a bit too scary... But well it does have some consequences, at least to the near future. When I think of that I'd make better choices.

Learn to focus on the things on your hands right now, instead of holding on your penis :P

One thing I learn about studying... is that if your books look too much and overwhelming for you to handle, try to break into smaller parts... Work on the things that you're weaker on so you won't have too much to study.

Try to get a goal to archive, like, getting a higher grade in your subject from the previous semester.

This are some pointers that work for me... Not sure about u guys though.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

how can i curb my addiction and focus on studying without thinking about pxxn and wanking? :o

not sure you over 18, cos you seem very green about it :lol:

first, you need to know is very normal to get addicted watching pxxn & jo,

some mature guys at their age also behave like that, so nothing to worry.

however, if it affect your normal life then you need to be careful, not say you have to stop completely,

but reduce it & do some sports or like some readers suggest, social

activities, don't keep stay at home, once your mind occupied by other things,

you will slowly cut down the numbers watching on line.

remember that there is no way you can change your habit just within few days, jo first shower then continue your studies,

all the best for your exams

The most recent case of a boy who masturbated to death http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18937&view=findpost&p=298387

If you feels that it is a problem, I hope that you do seek some counseling.

A very good article by Oogachaga http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=24706&hl=%2Boogachaga+%2Baddiction&fromsearch=1

Alternatively you can call OC or make an appointment to talk to them with regards to your problems.

hey there,

do give me some valuable advice after reading about my situation.

--

im still a student, and im single.

i realise I may be addicted to online pxxn, and have been spending too much time online watching pxxn.

my exams are coming and i need to concentrate on studying.

thanks in advance!

Your problem is not pxxn. You are are subconciously trying to avoid studying, so you look for something else to distract you. If you realise this, you can more easily return your attention to studying.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

I faced the same problem when I was in my early 20s studying for my university exams. Everyday I would think of sex and nothing else. Very difficult to concentrate. To solve the problem, I need to let go 3 times daily in toilets till my birdie has no more energy to erect then I could focus my brain juices on study. I think this continued till I graduated. In fact, the higher the pressure, the stronger the urge. Once I met a guy jerked off openly in the urinals. His birdie is very very red and swollen. May be his third jerk off of the day.

hey guys,

thanks so much for all your advice :)

i felt so relieved when so many of you were comforting me and giving suggestion.

yall are so sweet, yall are naise people haha.

i've learnt that,

masturbating isn't a bad thing after all, and is more of a natural behaviour of man.

what i should try is to reduce the frequency at which i expose myself to the computer, and the few ways which i can concentrate on studying is to get myself a timetable, get myself to strictly adhere to it, join a study group, study away from the computer, and feel motivated :)

hopefully i will get through this exam period and do well in my exams.

i will be back to tell all of you about my exams, and it will definitely be good news :)

cheers and bless all of you!

-lostboy

My formula: 5 mins wanking followed by 55 mins studying = 55 mins of quality studying.

derryfawne's formula: 0 mins wanking followed by 60 mins of studying whilst thinking about sex = >10 mins of quality studying

Not really, haha. You just gotta turn off that urge, stop thinking about it and your manlihood will relax on its own. I have much more problem turning off Facebook, if you ask me. Haha.

And anyway, once you finish studying, you'd have much more time for quality wanking than 5 mins. :thumb:

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DunnoWhat2Say

I am very addicted to yanking my dick before I sleep. If I don't do it a day, I feel so uptight like a rope around my neck wanting a quick release. I am also afraid of any side effect if i DO It 365. Sometime I did it twice a day, like less than 24 hours. will it caused hypertension if done long term?

Anyhow here can teach me how to curb. As I typed, I can feel my dick tinking with needs again.

Should I go for counselling?

Depends on how old are u, if u are those youngster, perhaps it is common to feel the urge to jerk off everyday or even more than one time per day.

Like wht u said, if u dun jerk off on tht day, u will feel uptight and so i guess u have addicated masturbation! And if masturbation has affected ur daily life, maybe u need to try to reduce the number of times jerking off. Maybe u can develop a sport, so tht ur energy will be "used up" and u will not feel like jerking off.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Wanking once or twice a day is completely normal - I hate it when I hear people feeling guilty about masturbation when really, experiencing sexual urges is a completely normal state. I blame society (not you my friend) for making young people feel guilty about what is such a natural process! I've heard so much bullshit about everything from the perils of pre-marital sex to the evils of masturbation - usually all based on religious bullshit, invented by religious bigots hell bent on inflicting their misguided religious views on others with this kind of scare mongering.

Listen, if humans did not experience the urge to have sex - then people will not have sex and pro-create, then we would've gone extinct a long, long time ago as a species. It's because mother nature has given us this built-in desire to have sex, it's not evil, it's not sinful, it's not immoral - it's completely natural. There are no side effects.

On the contrary, people who repress sexual urges because of the religious lies they have been fed can get stress and hypertension because they are made to feel guilty about something so completely natural - so beware of the vicious lies these religious people tell you about your body. You are old enough and smart enough to figure out the difference between scientific facts and evil religious bullshit - I hope your science education in Singapore has served you well.

No you don't need to go for counselling, you just need to get to know your body better and understand how it works and serves you. You also need to be careful whom you listen to when it comes to sex education. Always rely on reliable scientific sources and stay the hell away from the religious bigots who spread evil lies.

Edited by Foreign Talent

i do it too! welcome to the club! and by the way, i am 45 this year and have been doing it for ages... and i do not think i am suffering any side effects whatsoever. having said that, i think it is perfectly normal to masturbate and like what some have suggested above, your age is important. generally, younger persons tend to do it more often and the intensity could possibly decrease with age. (i do it 2-3 times a day when i was younger and my peak in my late teens was up to 7 times!)

so... yup, so, stop worrying about it... well, unless you are so addicted to it, it is affecting your ability to live your life normally. when that happens, you will need some help.

Surely, it's not abnormal or "wrong" to masturbate once or twice a day. If it is those who have done that are already labeled as abnormal already :whistle:

Anyway, I used to masturbate almost everyday... Although sometimes timing wasn't good - I sort out to masturbate every morning when almost everyone is gone and left one sleeping like pig. I love the thrill of wanking and watching pxxn.

But recently I was feeling not guilty, but more to lost the "feeling" of jerking if you understand what I meant... Probably like, the too much if it, makes it kinda "sian". I wank till the sensation is no more... Even worse, I see my cum volume becoming slightly lesser than what I used to have. I love my favourite pxxn but sometimes when I watch too often of them... it seems like you can know what is going to happen in the next move.

Watching too much pxxn (for me at least) makes me feel like nothing excites anymore (unless there are newer ones, which you can hardly tell since it feels like you've clicked on almost all those that you liked).

Prior to that, I tried to pick up something else for my mind other than masturbation. like meditation, working on affirmations etc.

Because I've tried something new, I've recently realized that I don't jerk everyday anymore; in fact, I kinda jerk almost once or twice a week... And the sensation is greater (I just had one in the morning) - cos my cum shot way up to my chest, which didn't happen while I jerk everyday (my cum didn't "fly", strangely).

It all depends on your mind... I'd like to emphasize that it's perfectly fine to jerk, regardless of how many times in a day or week. If you are thinking of doing something else other than jerking, you may try what I do... But otherwise, don't feel that jerking is bad for you (unless it's excessive like the recent news of the guy who died of it).

(I hope I'm not confusing all of u, trying to put on my stand, but of course not forcing them to buy my take. And of course, not letting it become a flaming thread)

I hope I'm not speaking parables.

i masturbate every night to sleep...sometimes i wanked 2-3times just to make myself sleepy cos masturbating has a sedative effect.

why would i feel guilty about masturbating unless im catholic and im told semen is holy. LOL

I am very addicted to yanking my dick before I sleep. If I don't do it a day, I feel so uptight like a rope around my neck wanting a quick release. I am also afraid of any side effect if i DO It 365. Sometime I did it twice a day, like less than 24 hours. will it caused hypertension if done long term? Anyhow here can teach me how to curb. As I typed, I can feel my dick tinking with needs again. Should I go for counselling?

Hey dude, I do that too, and I have the urge as well, its normal.

no need for counselling.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

I started masturbating since the time i know the feeling even though i shoot blanks, that was like Sec 1. From then onwards, its a daily affair. i was when i found my female lover and we had sex almost every other day, i stopped masturbating everyday. That was 2 years ago,

After she left my life, i was too distraught and sad that i can't be bothered to masturbate. These few days i got back to masturbate, but not like before when i did it everyday.

My stand is, do not let the act control us. Obession, habits can form. when this pattern disrupt our daily routine of life and normal human interaction, then its treading on dangerous grounds.

I read with understanding what sum1outhere_03 expressed in his reply to this topic.

Regarding religious lies, its not lies. But if we understand why masturbation is "wrong" in the Christian faith, then we will understand why it's not going to be healthy for us. As far as I understand, there are no direct God's laws or principles disapproving masturbation.

When we abuse our thought life when masturbating, then that becomes wrong. I confess here, I am guilty as charged and I fully understand and know all these that i am saying. So i understand what we guys, go through and face.

Edited by BravedomSG

Do it while u can~~do it as long as its makes you happy~~do it as long as it is not disrupting ur life. Tats my stand and policy. But of cox that doesnt mean it will applies to you too. You may wana stop for a period and see how it goes...counselling may not be a need unless u spin out of control and start jerking off every hr~~

If you have worry you may google or go library to search for informations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061024140440AAzua02

My stand is, do not let the act control us. Obession, habits can form. when this pattern disrupt our daily routine of life and normal human interaction, then its treading on dangerous grounds.

I read with understanding what sum1outhere_03 expressed in his reply to this topic.

Regarding religious lies, its not lies. But if we understand why masturbation is "wrong" in the Christian faith, then we will understand why it's not going to be healthy for us. As far as I understand, there are no direct God's laws or principles disapproving masturbation.

When we abuse our thought life when masturbating, then that becomes wrong. I confess here, I am guilty as charged and I fully understand and know all these that i am saying. So i understand what we guys, go through and face.

A few points for you:

1. Masturbating once or twice a day takes like what, 10 mins? 15 mins max? Do it any more than that and your cock would actually become quite sore! If doing anything for 10-15 mins a day can bring one pleasure and relaxation, then I don't what the problem is. People spend far more time looking at crap on the internet, talking bo-liao nonsense on Facebook, shopping, browsing through ebay looking at stuff they're never going to buy etc - fact is, people do waste a lot of time doing rubbish - it boils down to sensible time management.

Please refrain from using language like "obsession" and "treading on dangerous ground" - this guy is far from being obsessed nor is he treading on dangerous ground - please don't scare him unnecessarily by using such language that doesn't apply to his case at all.

2. On the topic of religion, please respect the fact that there are people who are NOT Christians in this world. There are Buddhists, Sikhs, Muslims, Taoists, Jews, Atheists etc in this world. Everyone of us have got the right to believe in a religion if we so chose so - or totally reject the existence of any kind of divinity or god by the same token. So please be careful when you talk about your Christian principles here as if everyone here is a Christian - I am NOT a Christian and do not recognize even the existence of your god (whilst I humbly respect your right to believe in anything you wish, that is your right).

My point is a simple one: when a young man has questions about his body and his sexuality - he should always turn to SCIENCE for an answer on a topic like masturbation and experiencing sexual urges. Turning to religion for answers will only lead to the young person being fed lies, vicious lies and more evil lies and the young person being manipulated into feeling guilty and oh that's when the religion offers a solution - turn to my religion and be freed of this guilt (which you didn't feel before I manipulated you into feeling guilty) - hurrah, they create the problem and offer you the solution to ensnare you into their religion.

If you still want to embrace religion, then that's your choice - but please don't ignore the scientific facts.

errrmmm....I think "dunnoWhat2say" didn't even mention about religion, so why all these talk abt religion and science....what he needs is just a simple advice from friends in BW.

Anyway, the only few side effects i can think of from over masturbating are injured foreskin & sore penis. If you do it right you should not experience these side effects. But if you do, you can use lube or baby oil to reduce abrasion preventing torn foreskin, As for soreness, just go easy on the jerking.

Hypertension comes from long term effects of stress. Our bodies does go through changes and that can be part of stress too. People use many methods to relieve stress from changes in our body or stress from our daily experiences. Some use music, others exercise, some munch on food while others do nothing about it. Perhaps your body uses masturbation as a mechanism to cope with stress. As long as you understand how your body works, use it to your advantage. But if you should feel disturbed by the frequency of this act, then find other ways which works for you. Keep yourself busy with hobbies or activities with friends. There are many good and safe experiences in this world that can enrich your life than just enjoying one aspect of this private pleasure. Hope my simple sharing helps.

I am very addicted to yanking my dick before I sleep. If I don't do it a day, I feel so uptight like a rope around my neck wanting a quick release. I am also afraid of any side effect if i DO It 365. Sometime I did it twice a day, like less than 24 hours. will it caused hypertension if done long term?

Anyhow here can teach me how to curb. As I typed, I can feel my dick tinking with needs again.

Should I go for counselling?

The word addiction used here is very loaded. Masturbating (for both male and female) are simply something a lot of people do sexually. Especially if you are a younger person, masturbating helps you to understand and appreciate your body better. And only when you understand your body sexually, you can enjoy sex better when you are doing with someone else. I wrote a write up on sexual addiction in June so you might want to read it first, and decide if you are really in need for help.

Having said that, sometimes people have anxiety over what they are doing when the activities are considered as normal for most people. It could be related to other underlying issues such as struggle of sexuality (thinking masturbation means gay and gay means sinful), worries about life issues (loss of relationship or closed ones or stressful work environment) or having problems transitioning in life stages (changing of jobs, changing of schools or relocation). In these cases, anything excessive like masturbating, eating, gyming or drinking are unhealthy coping solutions to the underlying issues. You cannot "fix" the excessive behaviours without looking at the underlying problems.

If you think you are having that situation, please feel free to call us:

• Oogachaga hotline service 6226 2002 on Tue to Thu 7 to 10pm, Sat 2 to 6pm or use our email counselling service on www.oogachaga.com/care

Otherwise, please enjoy your masturbation and not too worried about it. :) Just remember that everything can be addictive, even using Internet can be addictive too.

Hi Briax,

Please stop advertising OC service.. your so called hotline service as manned by some of AJ guys were questionable in deed. How well trained are those manning the call.

Knew of some of them having messy relationship problems as well.. cant even solve or settle their r/s problem.. talking about helping others with problems..They themselves doesn't practise what they preach..

Hi Briax,

Please stop advertising OC service.. your so called hotline service as manned by some of AJ guys were questionable in deed. How well trained are those manning the call.

Knew of some of them having messy relationship problems as well.. cant even solve or settle their r/s problem.. talking about helping others with problems..They themselves doesn't practise what they preach..

It is precisely because they are 过来人 that's why they are able to advise with the benefit of personal experience and hindsight.

It is precisely because they are 过来人 that's why they are able to advise with the benefit of personal experience and hindsight.

Well said. Many people who call the OC hotline use it as a last resort - if they have had understanding friends or family members they can talk to, would they resort to calling up a hotline to talk to a stranger in the first place? Some people do indeed find themselves in such a situation and the hotline is a lifeline to them, giving them that much needed chance to talk the problem through with someone.

Often, in the world of counselling, one simply gives the subject the space and time to talk through their problems - this is therapeutic in itself as an exercise and whilst it may not lead to solutions, it does often lead to clarity and a deeper self-understanding when one has to go through the process of explaining that to another person who will ask probing questions like, "why do you think you reacted like that? What were you trying to achieve when you did that? What were your motivations? How do you feel about what you have done? Can you explain why you think this is the right thing to do? Etc." One often jokes that all therapists do is say, "and how does that make you feel?" But there's a lot more to that than that one cliche line.

So yes, whilst some of the OC volunteers have problems in their own lives, it doesn't mean that they cannot help others overcome their problems. You're too quick to judge human failure. It's like saying to a maths teacher, "you failed a maths test in 1989 when you were in primary school, so you're in no position to teach maths to others!" We have all had problems with relationships - they are difficult to begin with and the only people who have not had any "messy relationship problems" are those who have never had a single relationship. But we learn from our mistakes and become wiser and better people as a result of that - and part of that growth process means having a desire to try to help others who have encountered the same problems as us. Indeed, without having had any relationship problems ourselves, how can anyone have the empathy to understand how another person feels when he ends up in the same situation?

OC is serving the gay community in Singapore extremely well - and hey, it is a noble act to give up one's time to volunteer to help others in the name of charity. OC does not simply put anyone on the phone who volunteers - they have a training programme which prepares the volunteer for the role of manning the hotline. I will always stand up for OC and vouch for the quality of their work.

Edited by Foreign Talent

The word addiction used here is very loaded. Masturbating (for both male and female) are simply something a lot of people do sexually. Especially if you are a younger person, masturbating helps you to understand and appreciate your body better. And only when you understand your body sexually, you can enjoy sex better when you are doing with someone else. I wrote a write up on sexual addiction in June so you might want to read it first, and decide if you are really in need for help. Having said that, sometimes people have anxiety over what they are doing when the activities are considered as normal for most people. It could be related to other underlying issues such as struggle of sexuality (thinking masturbation means gay and gay means sinful), worries about life issues (loss of relationship or closed ones or stressful work environment) or having problems transitioning in life stages (changing of jobs, changing of schools or relocation). In these cases, anything excessive like masturbating, eating, gyming or drinking are unhealthy coping solutions to the underlying issues. You cannot "fix" the excessive behaviours without looking at the underlying problems. If you think you are having that situation, please feel free to call us:
  • Oogachaga hotline service 6226 2002 on Tue to Thu 7 to 10pm, Sat 2 to 6pm or use our email counselling service on www.oogachaga.com/care

Otherwise, please enjoy your masturbation and not too worried about it. :) Just remember that everything can be addictive, even using Internet can be addictive too.

Bryan,

you guys may want to do a blog...

Guest DunnoWhat2Say

Thanks for all the feedback and comments. Stress is not the reason why I masturbate everyday, it is like the hormone is tickling inside me that I need to cure the itch and thus the urge to release my desire to cum. My main concern are, if I do it regularly will I sooner or later, or rather during old age suffer from side effect such as:-

Kidney failure (since our sperm is protein and may passed into the kidney)

Bladder inflmmatons/caner (if some of the sperms clogged it)

Prostate enlargement (due to regular stimulation)

Dermentia (according to rumours somewhere because we used up all the brain energy to stimulate sexual needs)

Liver break down (some sperm may flow into the blood and burdened our liver function)

Hypertension (because we stimulated our excitement on daily basis and increased our heartbeat like some sort of addiction).

Blndness (blood flow fast into our eyes and might burse some veins)

Heart problems (since we kept exerting ourselves and making us high).

Our scrotum will become smaller (due to regular tightening everytime it cum)

Any scientific evidence to the above so far? I scared.

is this a weekend joke?

Kidney failure (since our sperm is protein and may passed into the kidney)

> no, you should need to know that the renal tracks and the sperm tracks are totally unconnected.

Bladder inflmmatons/caner (if some of the sperms clogged it)

> sperms do not enter the bladder. so, no.

Prostate enlargement (due to regular stimulation)

> in fact, some studies suggest that regular masturbation could possibly reduce prostate cancer.

Dermentia (according to rumours somewhere because we used up all the brain energy to stimulate sexual needs)

> you will probably get end up a psycho by worrying too much about it. no, dementia has got nothing to do with using the brain. conversely, if you use your brain often enough, you will probably end up not having dementia!

Liver break down (some sperm may flow into the blood and burdened our liver function)

> no, again, you need to get you science right. there is totally no connections between your balls and your liver! and oh, if your logic of sperm being able to flow everywhere is true, u should consider masturbating non-stop everyday so that they don't end up in the wrong place, even your liver!

Hypertension (because we stimulated our excitement on daily basis and increased our heartbeat like some sort of addiction).

> you will indeed get hypertension if you continue to worry so much.

Blndness (blood flow fast into our eyes and might burse some veins)

Heart problems (since we kept exerting ourselves and making us high).

Our scrotum will become smaller (due to regular tightening everytime it cum)

... i think i will stop answering further cos all your worries are beyond logic... what you should be afraid of is not about masturbating too much, rather, it should be about your inability to do proper reseacrch (as simple as googling) to find out more about the facts of your body before you worry.

Hi Briax,

I will leave you to write to me officially on this if you are making a feedback on our services. This is my email bryan@oogachaga.com and you know exactly where is my office.

Edited by briax

How well trained are those manning the call.

Knew of some of them having messy relationship problems as well..

what you learn & know does not make you a better man unless you really apply it in your life.

everyone know that saying is easy as ABC, you don't even need to be train at all, most are just common sense,

how well / good you can control yourself is the main key point.

we should not care how messy is those people life, but can their advice able to help those who are lost at that moment?

if the answer is " Yes ", then they are doing good.

guest, cool down & relax, sometimes we should not mix things together, true?

Edited by snowball

• G_M changed the title to Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.