Male HQ

Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)

Guest lostboy

I can't imagine how anyone in this day and age is still asking such questions.

The only way masturbation is harmful is if you do nothing but masturbate the whole day or you do it in public places and upset other people.

Masturbation is a normal part of life and it is done by normal, healthy men, gay or straight from all walks of life.

Not sure about women, but I believe that every man has at least masturbated once in their entire lives. Those who tell you they totally don't are simply lying or physically injured in some way (e.g. both arms amputated).

Masturbation is also the safest form of sex. Zero risk of HIV or STDs, no need to waste $$ buying condoms. Regardless what reserach says, I believe masturbation decreases prostate cancer risk because it makes sense that frequent flushing of accumulated fluids is good for the body.

i masturbate everyday too, now i am 30s and i do the same, as long as it does not affect me during my working daily life, masturbate everyday does not mean not normal

Agreed, as long as u dun feel tired or "weak", even u mast everyday and even more than once per day also ok.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

40 years old

Jack off once a day a must but sometimes up to 3 times a day depending on how often that feeling comes on

Do it mostly at home when bf not here, when he is I usually Jack off again after we had sex

Have been known to do it at work sometimes when that feeling comes on during the working day

Guest Question

Guys.. wonder how many of you have super sticky cum if you don't jerk off for say.. one week?

I used to jerk off everyday.. and my cum is very watery...

But lately have been feeling very stressed at work and on weekdays i dont have the energy to jerk off... So i'll only do it on Fri and Sat night..

I realise that with this.. I have been leaking quite a bit when i start to jerk off.. which I dont use to before....I think this is precum?

And when I shoot.. the feeling is so intense... Haha.,. make me shrudder and like half of my energy is drawn from me...

And my cum seems to be ultra sticky..which can't be washed off simply .. If I don't use soap to wash my hands after that.. my hands will still feel sticky...

Is this normal?

Guys.. wonder how many of you have super sticky cum if you don't jerk off for say.. one week? I used to jerk off everyday.. and my cum is very watery... But lately have been feeling very stressed at work and on weekdays i dont have the energy to jerk off... So i'll only do it on Fri and Sat night.. I realise that with this.. I have been leaking quite a bit when i start to jerk off.. which I dont use to before....I think this is precum? And when I shoot.. the feeling is so intense... Haha.,. make me shrudder and like half of my energy is drawn from me... And my cum seems to be ultra sticky..which can't be washed off simply .. If I don't use soap to wash my hands after that.. my hands will still feel sticky... Is this normal?

yes is normal, a few days ago, i never masturbate for just 1 day, so the next day i masturbate in my toilet, wah kao.... so sticky loh and i had to use soap to clean it 2 time loh...

but when i masturbate everyday, the sperm is just like watery... there nothing wrong lah

and i still believe masturbate is still MUCH SAFE than anything.... unless is fetish play which does not include oral or anal... other than that masturbate is ok one

I am a btm. Even if I masturbate everyday I still am not satisfied. yes I finger my ass and use dildo or vibrating toys.

Eventually I had to go look for a top once a week.

The feeling of a man inside me is so different. The body temperature, the skin tone, the energy of his thrusts, his thick fingers grasping my body....wish I can find a way to substitute.

I am a btm. Even if I masturbate everyday I still am not satisfied. yes I finger my ass and use dildo or vibrating toys.

Eventually I had to go look for a top once a week.

The feeling of a man inside me is so different. The body temperature, the skin tone, the energy of his thrusts, his thick fingers grasping my body....wish I can find a way to substitute.

There are so many tops out there looking for someone like you. You know this already! (Because you say you go out looking for us.)

If you are someone who really LOVES having his ass filled with thick, energetic dick we want that now.

Personally I've had my own masturbating sprees before.

Like, everyday, without fail, a wank... sometimes twice a day, etc.

Nowadays it's been less often. But wanking is still a must lol

My only concerns are

1) too time consuming. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get... hard! XD

Haha, so normally I'll just try to get it over and done with. I mean, if it's affecting your productivity, just get it out of the way, right?

2) At one point in time I found it really, REALLy painful on my shoulders/neck area whenever I masturbated.

And it was really scary because I'm still pretty young. Not only that I had to take constant breaks while wanking to just.. breath. Gosh it was tiresome.

Thankfully that's not happening anymore...

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Personally I've had my own masturbating sprees before. Like, everyday, without fail, a wank... sometimes twice a day, etc. Nowadays it's been less often. But wanking is still a must lol My only concerns are 1) too time consuming. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get... hard! XD Haha, so normally I'll just try to get it over and done with. I mean, if it's affecting your productivity, just get it out of the way, right? 2) At one point in time I found it really, REALLy painful on my shoulders/neck area whenever I masturbated. And it was really scary because I'm still pretty young. Not only that I had to take constant breaks while wanking to just.. breath. Gosh it was tiresome. Thankfully that's not happening anymore...
how old are u :P Edited by PgLoh

Guys.. wonder how many of you have super sticky cum if you don't jerk off for say.. one week?

I used to jerk off everyday.. and my cum is very watery...

But lately have been feeling very stressed at work and on weekdays i dont have the energy to jerk off... So i'll only do it on Fri and Sat night..

I realise that with this.. I have been leaking quite a bit when i start to jerk off.. which I dont use to before....I think this is precum?

And when I shoot.. the feeling is so intense... Haha.,. make me shrudder and like half of my energy is drawn from me...

And my cum seems to be ultra sticky..which can't be washed off simply .. If I don't use soap to wash my hands after that.. my hands will still feel sticky...

Is this normal?

It is normal for ur cum to be watery and even little if u mast everyday or more than one time per day. If u want ur cum to be sticky and more, u only can mast 1-2 times per wk.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

There are so many tops out there looking for someone like you. You know this already! (Because you say you go out looking for us.)

If you are someone who really LOVES having his ass filled with thick, energetic dick we want that now.

Yes I love being screwed. But I always feel so guilty conscious after the act. That is why I keep masturbating to relieve this urge. That helps but not completely.

If You Were Given Another Chance To Reborn, Will You Want To Be Gay? I don't want to be gay anymore.

Yes I love being screwed. But I always feel so guilty conscious after the act. That is why I keep masturbating to relieve this urge. That helps but not completely.

If You Were Given Another Chance To Reborn, Will You Want To Be Gay? I don't want to be gay anymore.

U didnt cum while u got screwed?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

U didnt cum while u got screwed?

Yes, I even autocum if he is strong.

I mean I masturbate everyday so that I am drained of cum and not think of men. But sometimes I suddenly become extremely horny. Then no cure liao, must find a man and get screwed else I don't feel like jo but keep fingering my ass.

Yes, I even autocum if he is strong.

I mean I masturbate everyday so that I am drained of cum and not think of men. But sometimes I suddenly become extremely horny. Then no cure liao, must find a man and get screwed else I don't feel like jo but keep fingering my ass.

Drained of cum and getting horny is two different thing. Sometimes even u r drained of cum, but suddenly feel horny and u can still have the urge to cum lor.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I am addicted being sucked. But unfortunately it is difficult to get someone in the middle of the night.

Masturbating is the only way out. And at 36, I am still doing it almost everyday. Hahaha..

I feel so tired and can sleep better after cum.

I am addicted being sucked. But unfortunately it is difficult to get someone in the middle of the night. Masturbating is the only way out. And at 36, I am still doing it almost everyday. Hahaha.. I feel so tired and can sleep better after cum.

u can try other way to masturbate mah :P

• 5 months later...

My first method: Yoga and meditation.... At least U can control your mind better and your cock will be observed by your mind :)

Second: Overtrain in gym.... Sometimes, training will burn all of the excessive energy, but trying to push a little harder might lead to a reduction in your horniness :)

Third: Jerking off when ur so horny, and after ejaculation, the rush of finding guys might be lowered, at least u can be in control then....:)

Last: This is the last one but a little bit difficult to try.... Try to train and take care of yourself in all aspects ( look, body, wisdom) until u can make sure that ur a hot boy, then go around sauna to see how people are hitting on u, and then u can be more picky.... The more choosy ur, the less of chances u might have sex counters cos no many guys can match your expectations....:)

Those are my advice... Dun scold me lor .... Arrrrrrrrrr :)

My first method: Yoga and meditation.... At least U can control your mind better and your cock will be observed by your mind :)

Second: Overtrain in gym.... Sometimes, training will burn all of the excessive energy, but trying to push a little harder might lead to a reduction in your horniness :)

Third: Jerking off when ur so horny, and after ejaculation, the rush of finding guys might be lowered, at least u can be in control then.... :)

Last: This is the last one but a little bit difficult to try.... Try to train and take care of yourself in all aspects ( look, body, wisdom) until u can make sure that ur a hot boy, then go around sauna to see how people are hitting on u, and then u can be more picky.... The more choosy ur, the less of chances u might have sex counters cos no many guys can match your expectations.... :)

Haha. I like the last one. It's kinda true. :)

Having said so, if you feel good with guys hitting on you, won't you want to keep going back to the sauna?

Edited by azimuth

Haha. I like the last one. It's kinda true. :)

Having said so, if you feel good with guys hitting on you, won't you want to keep going back to the sauna?

Well I can get free entry for sauna, so its not a big deal for me to go there... Haha

Yup going back there, sumtimes, is to use steam room, and jacuzzi... Im really into those stuffs.... Hot and can burn a lot of fat.... Haha

Hahaa. It's certainly good to be young sometimes. :)

Yup yup.... I love steam rooms, but dun wanna waste money in hotels... Haha.... And in steam rooms in hotels or California, I can not go naked.... But I like to go naked when using steam room to make sure all parts of my body will get the same heat, just like when I go tanning, all of my body parts must get the same sunshine... :)

Third: Jerking off when ur so horny, and after ejaculation, the rush of finding guys might be lowered, at least u can be in control then.... :)

Last: This is the last one but a little bit difficult to try.... Try to train and take care of yourself in all aspects ( look, body, wisdom) until u can make sure that ur a hot boy, then go around sauna to see how people are hitting on u, and then u can be more picky.... The more choosy ur, the less of chances u might have sex counters cos no many guys can match your expectations.... :)

Wah the last one is so extreme hahaha. Too high of an expectation then you'll be disappointed too many times, then in the end alone again. But at least it trains your filter ;)

Wah the last one is so extreme hahaha. Too high of an expectation then you'll be disappointed too many times, then in the end alone again. But at least it trains your filter ;)

Well haha its hard, but its a good way stop u from going around to find guys and fxxk with them.... And being alone or not, I really dun worry about that! :)

Haha. How often do u go to the saunas?

To be honest, very often... Cos usually after gym at around 8pm and have a jogging directly from redhill to chinatown at around 8:30, after that, I will take the last meal, and wanna shower and relax in steam room to recover my muscle, so usually on Monday and Wednesday and Saturday I go to Abs, Tuesday and Friday I go to Cruise, and on Sunday, Cruise or Keybox....

Just go upstairs and downstairs until I got bored and left the saunas... :P

• G_M changed the title to Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.