Male HQ

Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)

Guest lostboy

I think everyone is different. Some needs it everyday while to some, 2 times a week is enough, etc.

An addiction is that u want sex so bad that if u dun hv it, u can't function normally and keep looking for it.

A balance would be u can have and can dun have and still feel fine.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Can any suggest or help me on how to overcome masturbation. I do jo everyday or even twice or more in a day. Help me.

Now im trying to practice photography and hope this can help me lessen my frequency of jo...

Find something you like to do.

Just occupy yourself and you will take more time off making yourself spent of cum :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Work out at the gym, or just generally exercise. Make yourself super exhausted.

Occupy yourself in activities that will take your mind off masturbating. You mentioned photography, that's a step. Find friends to hang out with. The often you spend your time with people, the less likely you would want to touch yourself because you don't have some alone time.

Plus, think of the benefits - if you masturbated once every four days, for example, your cum is more and when you finally release, it might even shoot far far away. Lol.

Guest Bdick

I got the same problem , I can't stop myself to masturbate everyday until I got difficult to get hard nowadays .. I think masterbate everyday got side effect and will make our kidney weak I really wan to change this bad habit

Use a rubber band and shoot it hard whenever birdie awakens :lol:

Ok srs, get out meet ppl is the easiest way out. If not, call someone to chitchat. Juz shut'rup and go sleep without wanking thoughts.

If its not done excessively, wanking doesn't kill.

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

I got the same problem , I can't stop myself to masturbate everyday until I got difficult to get hard nowadays .. I think masterbate everyday got side effect and will make our kidney weak I really wan to change this bad habit

Lol I dunno about the difficulty to get hard part, but it certainly doesn't harm your kidneys!

Once a day is fine I guess. But if you're addicted to it and always thinking about it then maybe you need some help. Get a hobby or do some sports. Get a job. Stay away from the computer if you have the urge to watch pxxn and jo. Or relocate yourself eg: If you always watch pxxn and jo, then shift your computer to the living room etc?

tumblr_m3l60d7jv21qbyxr0o1_500.gif

Guest Guest

i do masturbate frequently when im bored...now im trying to make myself more tired. i go swimming and out on every alternate days so i will spend lesser time at home and distract me from gettign horny. and so i try not to visit those pron sites or tumblr too.

I'm trying not to jerk off everyday as well.

During school holidays, there were some days when I could cum 8 times.

Felt it was a super waste of time.

That's why I try to go out when I'm free.

It don't hurt? :o

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Won't over training lead to injured muscles?

Yup overtrain will result in painful muscles, but u can realize those are injured muscles or painful muscles.... Try to control to until your muscles feel painful, but not injured.... Thats another issue....

But anyway when your muscles got overtrained, more energy in your body will be activated to those muscle groups to recover them , rather than being moved to your cock to make it horny... U know what U mean...:P

Edited by HaThaiQuang

Really wonder whats the fuss about resisting sex and masturbation

Its just a part of life and you have to accept it maturely its your body and your needs when you have a physical body

So why do people have to live with guilt about those natural occurences, with those crab taboos some religion tellng you any bodily pleasure is a greatest sin, so don't tell me their priests have never thought of sex , had sex, or jerk off beneath their religious robes.

It seems that the human race were taught the guilt of sex and earthly/bodily pleasure by very warped religion and eventually, by the society, that to even feel good about yourself is a great sin

You are supposed to feel the guilt of being a human, or pay back whatever karma and sins they made you believe, while you could have enjoyed life and pleasures of earth so much better off than those beliefs pounding into your head

When you are hungry you eat

When you are thirsty you drink

When your bladders' are full you pee

When your ass is full of shit you unload

So when you have the need to unload or fulfill a bodily need, you either masturbate, have sex or both

So I dont see the difference between eating drinking and sex because its jut fulfilling a bodily need

You can't say a person, he or she is a slut , because the person is having a proactive sex life than you do.

Some people need to eat more because they have a faster metabolism

Some need to drink more because their body cells need more water to function

So whats the difference with sex versus the other two?

Its just a bodily need you need to meet up with its requirements

You think sex is impure and dirty thats because you yourself think it is impure and unhealthy

Such unhealthy conclusion, comes from your own little unsound dirty minds that the fear of STD and HIv overrules one of nature's pleasure

Sure I am not saying one should be hedonistic and forget about safe precautions you need to be aware of while you are enjoying what you do.

Tell me, which activities you do, you dont observe safety rules.

When you cook you must becareful the fire don't burn your house down or get cut by a knife

When you swim you also observe safey

The contradicting thing about peple is that they got all the priorities all mess up and screwed up

They put the religion guily and the fear of STDs first and miss the entire whole picture of what sex is all about

Sex is one of nature's most natural yet most powerful remedy given to men to realign, rebooth, repair and rejunevate themselves through feeling good about themeselves

People who have good healthy sex life, live longer, don't get sick easily, age so much slower, have a sound cheerpy temperment, enjoy life with all sorts of humour, think clearer, and takes things calmly and easily

Overall they seems to exude a glow that people feel them attractive, even they may not look like your superhunk on your weekly/monthly fashion magazine

During sex there is an excahnge of life force, prana, energy invisible to the human eye, that reacharge your bodily system

This good feeling along with nitric oxide, is one of the most powerful manmade antioxidant, scans through the body to rid of cancerous cells and free radicals

So I don't agree you should deny your body or yourself the need to feel good about yourself

But one point to take note, along the way, I have always being weary of those, who uses sex as a subtle manipulation over others

Edited by TheVisitors

i tell myself dont hv sex with strangers.. cos that person may have had sex with plenty of other ppl already.. :(

for masturbation.. i dont hv time to jo once a day let alone over masturbation haha.. =x

Haha. Nice one. However, the fact is most guys already have sex with many others already. Lol. :)

Guest PgLoh

yes is true also, but i rather be safe to myself and to my bf next time, so that i will be more responible to my bf next time when i answer to him, i will just tell him that i am horny but i only JO myself, i dont go around having fun with multi people because i am horny........... but nowdays people think like wise loh, lot of gay like their bf to be wild life loh

• 4 weeks later...

Any suggestions? I realise masturbation is making me tired and weak lol. Masturbated for so many years already( yeah I self explored when I was in Primary 3). Not trying to encourage underage fun haha. What I am saying is, Masturbation is very addictive and I just can't get myself to stop. Haiz

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

• G_M changed the title to Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.