Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

Did brazilian waxing at thomas d' for almost 3 years already... about 4 or 5 times per year cos I signed a package with him... $1200 for 10+5free sessions so it's $80 per session.

no hanky panky from him. It was all done in 10mins. Always end the session with a fully erect hard dick especially when he's waxing the shaft and balls... sometimes erect make it easier for him also cos he has something to hold on while applying the wax... got horny sometimes that I just go to the toilet and jack off after that... he's really professional so if you got the budget can give him a try :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I just had a waxing session last night,  cok, balls and ass.

Really good result, nice and smooth.

But it is a pain I'll not get used to anytime soon.... ouch....ouch... ouch!!! :whistle: teaches one endurance...hehehe.

Ben is very professional, and it helps that he chats with you

to provide enough distraction so you don't focus on the "pain"

while the wax is being removed... and in no time it was done.

I've been going to Ben's home spa at Potong Pasir for some time

and would give my recommendation that you give it a try.  :thumb:

You may PM me for his contact.

Cheers, Mike  ===8 

Edited by mike_amk

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looking for cheap and good wAxing service. No to strip, too expensive. Any other recommendations?

Give Sinxmen a try...

Weekday Afternoon Brazilian Waxing Promotion now

Monday to Friday from 12 to 5pm

(not valid for PHs and eve of PHs)

is @ S$55.00 only..

Other hours will be @ S$75.00

Sinxmen contact is 93894696, website is http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

Located in Midpoint Orchard

Strictly by appointment ONLY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi dudes.. Sometimes I like having soft pubic hair..but over time due to wanting to be more hygienic and feeling smooth, I wanted to try waxing as I'm rather tired of shaving. I was told by one massage therapist that it will make me feel rejuvenated especially if I end it off with a sensual massage or such.

Anyone care to share with me their waxing experience

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Wow..only $8.. Is he a trained professional?

I scout around and the one by this trained therapist is RM120.. And I thought that's cheap. He said you use different types of wax for different areas and different techniques too.. So I was thinking of going there..but now you mentioned this $8 thingy..is it for real..is it for crack too?

Wow..only $8.. Is he a trained professional?

I scout around and the one by this trained therapist is RM120.. And I thought that's cheap. He said you use different types of wax for different areas and different techniques too.. So I was thinking of going there..but now you mentioned this $8 thingy..is it for real..is it for crack too?

its a for trial n yes $8 only.not sure still on.very very professional.he make sure u got less pain during thw waxing.better than other outlet which i tried.only pubes.no crack. Edited by cutejack

Ok thanks Jack

I booked my appointment with the therapist at JB coz I just love his Ultra massage after that

I will still check out this HarbourFront contact too when I'm free to go there.

Ohh Thai Sanctuary..I know where that place is.. Always thought it's an ex place for massage services..does the same guy do massage as well Jack?

If im not mistaken Thai Sanctuary.only one guy doing brazilian waxing for guys.he has profile in grindr too.dont worry if u r hard during the process,he will provide hj n squeeze the last drop out which he did for me.lol

Haa haa..to think of it..now I know why I normally give this place a miss coz whenever I'm at Habourfront..it's to take a ferry to Batam..where visiting spa and having a good massage and all is the itinerary

Yo dudes... Boy90.. In particular..

I survived boyzillion and crack waxing last night!!!

Well on the whole I was clenching my teeth most of the time..haa haa but having the feeling of hot wax smeared onto my crack and pubes area was something different..how should I say..perhaps funny + exciting and being brave haa haa.

The feeling of warm wax engulfing my balls is another different experience.. How should I say..hmmm too late..before I can say anything.. I was stripped clean.. Smooth and young haa haa.

Next was the massage..as I'd requested for manhood massage too...my tool suddenly feel as though it has grown bigger..Hee Hee although I became a little shy as I was hard most of the time. Ok enough for now ya... Just want to roll over and...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reviving this topic:

Would appreciate feedback from anyone who goes to/has gone to Strip OR Thomas D'esthetique.

Thanks.

ThomasD is good but expensive..it also depends whether he's in a mood or in a rush :-)

STRIP is over priced too I heard.

Now I normally do my waxing together in a spa package in JB. It's Super cheap and good.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I would think most establishment and HDB estate operators who do on men have male therapist. 

I always opt for male therapist.

HDB got boyzillian wax service nowadays? Oh the horrors! I'm not gonna let an ah lian or ah seng who stays near me wax me "down there" under any circumstances! Ewww... :wacko:

On ‎13‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:14 AM, joshTWjosh said:

The only "straight" establishments I know of that have male therapists are Fabulous, St. Thomas & Strip. I've been doing mine by a female for 4 years. It's not as horrible as you imagine.

Bluerunner

Rem I said quite a no. of gays are ok w women therapists too (and they may not be endowed, anyway before erection is even smaller)? Josh is not one of them , I rem reading in another thread, many r q ok (not so much of those reasons which u quoted before)

When I m doing massage , I m ok with women (they have accidentally touched me many times too)but when it get close to my ass-crack (not so much of the ass issue but when u strip at that area, it means lying down w dick exposed at the other side)
in the event , if they cannot deploy the male therapist , I guessed I m ok with a female, when there r choices, I will of course pick any male therapist, if there aren't, then too bad, any women who have the skills get to work on me

Not to the extent of those who squirm like a woman above!

On ‎14‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:07 AM, bluerunner said:

I would think most establishment and HDB estate operators who do on men have male therapist. 

I always opt for male therapist. 

• G_M changed the title to Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)