Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Bluerunner

Rem I said quite a no. of gays are ok w women therapists too (and they may not be endowed, anyway before erection is even smaller)? Josh is not one of them , I rem reading in another thread, many r q ok (not so much of those reasons which u quoted before)

When I m doing massage , I m ok with women (they have accidentally touched me many times too)but when it get close to my ass-crack (not so much of the ass issue but when u strip at that area, it means lying down w dick exposed at the other side)
in the event , if they cannot deploy the male therapist , I guessed I m ok with a female, when there r choices, I will of course pick any male therapist, if there aren't, then too bad, any women who have the skills get to work on me

Not to the extent of those who squirm like a woman above!

You just love your bits being fondled, even if it's by a chimpanzee.

On 13 May 2016 at 3:14 AM, joshTWjosh said:

The only "straight" establishments I know of that have male therapists are Fabulous, St. Thomas & Strip. I've been doing mine by a female for 4 years. It's not as horrible as you imagine.

You go where do boyzilian 

On 15 May 2016 at 10:44 AM, Escarus said:

There's a smaller store on the third floor of Excelsior shopping center, same building as Thomas which does it for cheaper.

Where, how much? Male therapist!

pls do PM

On 16/05/2016 at 0:59 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Definitely will erect if done by a female! haha

I won't get erect during the waxing process itself but I do get it sometimes during the powdering/oil/cream process after the wax. I did ask her how many % of their customers are guys, and surprisingly she said almost 50%!

Edited by joshTWjosh

On 5/15/2016 at 11:32 AM, heroman said:

i go to midpoint orchard - a male therapist operating alone there does the waxing and manscaping for me. 

On 5/15/2016 at 3:12 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Heroman, you're referring to Sinxmen? Yup, I go there too. Those interested, go on weekday afternoons for a slightly discounted rate.

On 5/15/2016 at 10:04 PM, jurongwest said:

I go sinxmen at midpoint orchard too... He is good

Thank you very much guys for putting Good Words for me....

If any others who like to try my services,, please kindly contact me... 93894696 for appointment

my website is

http://www.sinxmen.webs.com 

Boyzilian Waxing Promotion - Monday to Friday with 12 to 5pm is @ S$55.00 only

(this promotion is not valid for PHs and eve of PHs)

other hours will be @ S$75.00 

(S$65.00 for new customers during their 1st visit for other hours)

Students and NSF rates is @ S$55.00 anytiming

cheers

Edited by MenBtySpa

• 1 month later...

This thread is closed hence I need to know which body part do u usu wax?

boyzilian or Brazilian? -> will they trim your pubic hair after waxing? or that is a different charge?

I find Thomas and strip is expensive

Cost aside,
Thomas is indeed highly professional and expert!

Dsparadise, (or was it another massage shop in chinatown, cant really rem) not too professional , need a few trials before it is done

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/07/2016 at 3:20 PM, lovehandle said:

This thread is closed hence I need to know which body part do u usu wax?

boyzilian or Brazilian? -> will they trim your pubic hair after waxing? or that is a different charge?

I find Thomas and strip is expensive

Cost aside,
Thomas is indeed highly professional and expert!

Dsparadise, (or was it another massage shop in chinatown, cant really rem) not too professional , need a few trials before it is done

why not too professional?

On 17/05/2016 at 2:44 PM, joshTWjosh said:

I won't get erect during the waxing process itself but I do get it sometimes during the powdering/oil/cream process after the wax. I did ask her how many % of their customers are guys, and surprisingly she said almost 50%!

who do you go to ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/07/2012 at 2:47 PM, MenBtySpa said:

Hey guys

Try Sinx @ Far East Shopping Centre - next to Wheelock Place, just a few mins walk from Orchard MRT Station... Operated Strictly by appointment only, so best is to call or text or WhatsApp for appointment slot...

Sinx offer waxing services - from Boyzilian Waxing aka Brazilian Waxing to Full Body Waxing services.

If u r interested, please PM me for contacts and website

cheers

HI just checking what is their contact and rates?....thinking of doing my legs, anal and groin area...

• G_M changed the title to Waxing Service Recommendation
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:07 PM, 96miniboy said:

I want to wax my public hair but just don't know which shop should I go.

And I'm more comfortable with male therapists, so any recommendations?

bluerunner
He awaiting for recommendation lah

http://www.thomasde.com/contact.asp

I
thought nowadays everyone should be good at googling

23 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Got your waxing done yet?

15 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@-Ignored-: Is thomasde good? Read and heard a lot about it. Price also very "atas". Wonder what is the main difference between Thomasde and the rest of the waxing shops.... :huh:

One staff only, the place is small but cozy. So you really need to make appointment if you want to get served at the certain time. I cannot tell the difference between Thomas and other shops, but do remember, anything exclusive for men are always expensive. 

On 24/11/2016 at 2:43 AM, 96miniboy said:

One staff only, the place is small but cozy. So you really need to make appointment if you want to get served at the certain time. I cannot tell the difference between Thomas and other shops, but do remember, anything exclusive for men are always expensive. 

You are so right. If there is no different between Thomas D and other waxing saloon, then I do not see any reason to pay "atas" price le. 

On 2016/11/24 at 2:43 AM, 96miniboy said:

Try Sinxmen... contact is 93894696 http://www.sinxmen.webs.com

Its located in Midpoint Orchard (opp 313 Somerset) and its easy to access by bus or MRT...

Strictly by appointment only

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Boyzilian grooming service
On 17/05/2016 at 2:44 PM, joshTWjosh said:

I did ask her how many % of their customers are guys, and surprisingly she said almost 50%!

Str8 men are also getting waxed nowadays. They are getting more metrosexual. Peer influence or wive/gf's persuasion. 

I also know a gay man who will only want female therapist. :P

So yeah, do. It drop your jaw or stare too long when you see a man without pubic hair. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, reflector85 said:

Has anyone try waxing on armpit and cock area? How does it feels like?  is it painful?  and lastly how much is the cost? 

I've been waxing since 18+. 

Skin feels super smooth after waxing. More cooling also.

Painful or not depends on your pain tolerance but generally not as exaggerated as though YouTube videos.

Cost depends on who you go to for your waxing. Check out the Services sub-forum!

2 minutes ago, Tstumble769 said:

I've been waxing since 18+. 

Skin feels super smooth after waxing. More cooling also.

Painful or not depends on your pain tolerance but generally not as exaggerated as though YouTube videos.

Cost depends on who you go to for your waxing. Check out the Services sub-forum!

how often do u need to revisit?  

--- To infinity and beyond ---

• G_M changed the title to Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)