Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

On 03/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, fourth said:

rofl... burn...

i do trimming services. but for permanent removal, i suggest visiting wellaholic.

https://www.wellaholic.com/services.html

i'm not affiliated with them, but for boyzilian hair removal services for guys, they are one of the few that does it in sg and so far i've recommended two of my clients there.

what's more it's done by a guy so there's no awkwardness as some places would employ female attendants for this. 

do mention that Ming recommended should they ask.

cheers!

2017-10-wbeauty-revised-price-list-001.png

How many sessions does it take to permanently stop pubic hair growth?

i did under arms ipl very long ago and all it took was 4 sessions. i only have a few stray strands of hair, and even so, it's very fine and thin so i'll just shave it off. nowadays, the newer ipls are powered slightly weaker (so as not to cause burns), so i reckon it might take up to 8 sessions thereabouts =)

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:42 PM, fourth said:

rofl... burn...

i do trimming services. but for permanent removal, i suggest visiting wellaholic.

https://www.wellaholic.com/services.html

i'm not affiliated with them, but for boyzilian hair removal services for guys, they are one of the few that does it in sg and so far i've recommended two of my clients there.

what's more it's done by a guy so there's no awkwardness as some places would employ female attendants for this. 

do mention that Ming recommended should they ask.

cheers!

tks for the waxing info, didn't know they have male attendants as well as female!

but price not cheap

gd to read: cos some pref to trim on their own, but how regular do u need to trim at home?

http://www.smithankyou.com/2010/05/my-1st-boyzilian-experience-at-strip.html

oh, the male attendant is the owner himself. a good looking man in his late 30s

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

don't think they're an item. just friends i'm sure.

Gua sha - $15

On 12/8/2017 at 3:31 PM, -Ignored- said:

tks for the waxing info, didn't know they have male attendants as well as female!

but price not cheap

that service quoted (nent https://waww.wellaholic.com/services.html) was for permanent hair removal by SHR, not waxing, hence the higher price

For you Asian guys with thick black hair these permanent removal methods should work really well (laser, IPL, SHR). I have tried IPL and laser , unfortunately with very limited success. My hair is just not thick and dark enough to transport enough of the light energy to the follicle to kill it. Kinda frustrating. For some areas (chest, balls, perineum, anus) where I really want to get rid of the hair I have resorted to electrolysis, which is a much slower and painstaking process than the swift laser/IPL/SHR methods. But fortunately that brought the desired results :)

we have a lot of old men shedding hair and balding terribly in sg , more so due to our weather conidition, Andy

but be it IPL, laser , electro, still they have to do it for a no. of times esp for the first few rounds....but are they are goin to return to bkk again?? hopefully not after a year

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sport-coholic
On 12/12/2017 at 2:29 AM, 123ZZZ said:

Owner is willie?

bf is louis?

If the boss is doing for me. I'll sure to have precum. :redface:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Strictly male clinic specialize in Super Hair Removal (SHR) for fastest permanent hair loss. SHR is the latest in technology using laser to kill the hair follicles. Comparing old method IPL which using several spectrum color to kill follicles , making it slower process and need a lot session. shr using a single color (red) to effective kill the target just the hair,so u can have fastest result.

Promo GSS18: Shr trial boyzillian with crack $80 foc a soothing mask on private part. 

Only applicant for first timer. 

1 minute ago, mick2014 said:

After shr,  need to apply any lotion or cream? 

lotion or cream is just to calm down the skin . because the energy (heat) will stay inside the dark follicles for few days to kill instead energy from ipl will disperse after shot on the skin.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mick2014 said:

Had my 1st laser hair remover on my butt crack at soothing's place,  surprisingly it's painless,  just some short warm feels.  Soothing himself is caring &  gentle,  occasionally asking if it's OK. Feel great.  Strongly recommended. 

Wow... Thanks for your kind review mick. Since you so kind to me... I personally free you a power nano face resurfacing worth $350 to you. No gimmick, genuinely free you. Text me to redeem till end of this month ya. :)

16 hours ago, mick2014 said:

Had my 1st laser hair remover on my butt crack at soothing's place,  surprisingly it's painless,  just some short warm feels.  Soothing himself is caring &  gentle,  occasionally asking if it's OK. Feel great.  Strongly recommended. 

Also booked an appointment with Soothing to have all the hair down there removed. Look forward to no more shaving and waxing in the future :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 11:29 PM, Wellaholic said:

You might want to try Wellaholic (http://www.wellaholic.com/shr)

We are not supposed to advertise here, hence keeping things to a minimal. 

We have several male therapists, and we provide permanent hair removal via SHR technology, and we offer boyzilian (front/back).

We have just won the Best IPL/SHR Treatment by Daily Vanity 2018 Spa and Hair Awards.

Cheers!

I had a session last night..was nice, efficient and felt just right. The guy place the machine at the area instead of moving the handle around which should help in hair removal. The place is friendly and caters to both guys and girls.also helps that the place is considered new..just hope they can maintain it. Pricewise, reasonable but anything higher and its not good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend waxing place that has NO female therapists? I went to one a few months ago and called to confirm that they had male therapists but when I went I was received by a female therapist. When I told them about my previous request they said  apologetically that no male therapist was available for the day. I left the place!

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2018 at 3:54 PM, hotwetcold said:

Can anyone recommend waxing place that has NO female therapists? I went to one a few months ago and called to confirm that they had male therapists but when I went I was received by a female therapist. When I told them about my previous request they said  apologetically that no male therapist was available for the day. I left the place!

just call beforehand

Which shop?

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Wellaholic said:

Hi @pinktop  we provide laser hair removal for male customers by male therapists. 

It will take between 8 to 12 sessions for permanent hair removal. 

If you are prone to in-grown hairs, hair removal is a good alternative cos it will eventually stop the hairs from growing (and hence dimishes the likelihood of ingrown hairs and the corresponding acne).

To find out more, visit http://www.wellaholic.com/SHR

Had my SHR treatment at Wellaholic. Comfortable and not painful :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sport-coholic
On 5/31/2019 at 4:29 PM, Jason90 said:

Any cheap recommendations for full body waxing in Singapore or JB? Thanks in advance!

Do on own is the cheapest.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...