Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

On 11/26/2015 at 7:28 AM, mamat said:

ThomasD is good but expensive..it also depends whether he's in a mood or in a rush :-)

STRIP is over priced too I heard.

Now I normally do my waxing together in a spa package in JB. It's Super cheap and good.

can provide the name of the waxing and spa shop in JB ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

same here , crack waxing (not anus lah, pls use professional term okie?)only

the one @ Excelsor shopping cte 3rd floor- they claimed is ex although professional
but u typed Peninsular plaza
http://www.thomasde.com/

what wrong with anus waxing ?   not everyone  like u , so sophisticated, to understand crack 

im not refer to thomasde, i reffer to homme salon 

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

aiyo if really, sophisticated will use butt cheek/ buttocks liao loh
refer:
http://www.rupinis.com/waxing-singapore

Anyway, i have not heard of waxing of anus, pls pardon me can????
the co . u refer to is in Excelsor hotel 
https://recordowl.com/company/salon-pour-le-homme

anus is the piping/opening where the largest intestine/colon ended  hence i was curious, what is there to wax? but there are much wax on it that is for sure (eg ear wax) or waxing off Anal warts: Infection by the human papillomavirus (HPV) can lead to warts in and around the anus.?
hence i was quite curious what exactly does therapist handled anus waxing?

Huh? Thought rupini is indian n for female grooming? No?

32 minutes ago, Singsinga said:

Has anyone ever tried waxing at Dsparadise? Is it legit/safe?

Done waxing there few years ago. Didn't go back after that. The therapist pulled off my hair so hard. Think it's the wax he used
or maybe he a little sadistic. Had fever after that...

4 minutes ago, share said:

Done waxing there few years ago. Didn't go back after that. The therapist pulled off my hair so hard. Think it's the wax he used
or maybe he a little sadistic. Had fever after that...

huh.... Thanks for the info. Was just about to book.

i think I’ll keep looking around for now lol.

16 minutes ago, Singsinga said:

huh.... Thanks for the info. Was just about to book.

i think I’ll keep looking around for now lol.

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

I've been getting my waxing done by Ben at Potongpasir for a long time, and more recently also by Paul at Toapayoh...

home based pricing and a really professional standard, good quality wax too.

I've tried the services by the chap at East Coast plaza... good, but the distance to travel  there puts me off.

I seem to prefer the homely relaxed feel at Ben's and Paul's place. I just don't feel comfortable  enough to visit 

a shop in a mall for services like this.

Cheers. Mike  :-)   

Speaking of personal encounter, I waxed my private area from ass, balls to anus last year at Japan.

honestly I feels so damn shy. He stretch my leg and pull it over then ask me to bend over in doggy style....

after the waxing session, the waxer even slap my ass....

anyway I just feels so damn embarrassing 

Contact |  012 4173134  

1 hour ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Speaking of personal encounter, I waxed my private area from ass, balls to anus last year at Japan.

honestly I feels so damn shy. He stretch my leg and pull it over then ask me to bend over in doggy style....

Were u hard during the,wax?lol

He touched yr cock gently or roughly ?

On 1/31/2020 at 11:20 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

How was the service in Japan compared to what you had in Singapore?

How about pricing wise? Mind to share some info? Thanks 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

How was the service in Japan compared to what you had in Singapore?

How about pricing wise? Mind to share some info? Thanks 

1. I prefer to do my waxing overseas. 
2. I got my half left body tattoos, Ear piercing & nipples piercing at KL reputable celebrity tattoos studio. 
3. you can pm me, I share the contact informations to u, I had promo code under (Derek28) but it’s not applicable in SG lol

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, share said:

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

Hi! Is it possible to share with me? Thank you! 

Guest Dickhungry
On 1/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, share said:

No problem.

Hi bro can pm me this contact? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

I found my boyzillian therapist on Carousel. Went to do Boyzillian with him a few times then i decided to do butt crack. His price was not bad but his attitude Si Beh Kuai Lan. This hamsap "auntie" keep asking personal questions and insisting people to get hard. That still ok but he tend to forget he is earning people's money and talk to ppl with wet market attitude. One time I wanted to book a timing with him. Then he tried to school me on how to appoint a time coz to him "so confusing", my next instant reply was "Oops! Sorry, I got called back for OT work. Sorry for inconvenience." I promise myself, even if I never find another cheap rate again I'll also never go back to him. Once in a while he would send me forward messages and his service info. I don't bother to look at all. Anybody knows a good therapist, affordable and polite. Please do recommend.

5 minutes ago, NerdyGeek said:

I found my boyzillian therapist on Carousel. Went to do Boyzillian with him a few times then i decided to do butt crack. His price was not bad but his attitude Si Beh Kuai Lan. This hamsap "auntie" keep asking personal questions and insisting people to get hard. That still ok but he tend to forget he is earning people's money and talk to ppl with wet market attitude. One time I wanted to book a timing with him. Then he tried to school me on how to appoint a time coz to him "so confusing", my next instant reply was "Oops! Sorry, I got called back for OT work. Sorry for inconvenience." I promise myself, even if I never find another cheap rate again I'll also never go back to him. Once in a while he would send me forward messages and his service info. I don't bother to look at all. Anybody knows a good therapist, affordable and polite. Please do recommend.

Is he staying in tiong bahru?

Got one at sgoon name alvin or the one at city hall also now have promotion . Go n try

54 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Is he staying in tiong bahru?

Got one at sgoon name alvin or the one at city hall also now have promotion . Go n try

Nope not Tiong Bahru. Boon Keng, I think. Sure, might try. Got one guy here info me about IPL on butt crack but still haven't got more details from him yet though.

3 hours ago, NerdyGeek said:

I had my fair share of experience from "hamsap auntie" as well,  He used to work for a shop in the east of Sg but has recently moved to another shop.  Although he did a good job with the waxing and the service was reasonably priced, I stopped going.  Didn't enjoy his constant stroking of my dick.  How I wish if we can have cute waxers like those in Taiwan here, then we wouldn't mind being "molested".

6 hours ago, Benson C said:

I had my fair share of experience from "hamsap auntie" as well,  He used to work for a shop in the east of Sg but has recently moved to another shop.  Although he did a good job with the waxing and the service was reasonably priced, I stopped going.  Didn't enjoy his constant stroking of my dick.  How I wish if we can have cute waxers like those in Taiwan here, then we wouldn't mind being "molested".

Same just like the one at potong pasir lor. He pulled my cock so hard during the waxing. When i push his hand , he pushed back my hand n pulled my cock even harder.  Attitude old fela. No more going back. He prefer young n new customer. No repetition.  Sibeh lan....