Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

On 3/13/2020 at 8:36 AM, Innocentguy said:

Same just like the one at potong pasir lor. He pulled my cock so hard during the waxing. When i push his hand , he pushed back my hand n pulled my cock even harder.  Attitude old fela. No more going back. He prefer young n new customer. No repetition.  Sibeh lan....

Can share who is the hamsap auntie and potong pasir guy so that we are spared? haha. Thanks.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:59 PM, docfarre said:

Can share who is the hamsap auntie and potong pasir guy so that we are spared? haha. Thanks.

The hamsap auntie used to work in a shop in Bugis area. Now I think he works in the city area. Skills wise he did a fairly good job on my waxing. Just didn’t like the “extras” eg when I was in “doggie” position (he was waxing the crack), he reached in between my legs to stroke my dick.  

7 minutes ago, Benson C said:

The hamsap auntie used to work in a shop in Bugis area. Now I think he works in the city area. Skills wise he did a fairly good job on my waxing. Just didn’t like the “extras” eg when I was in “doggie” position (he was waxing the crack), he reached in between my legs to stroke my dick.  

Why u called him auntie? 

So where is he doing waxing now? 

38 minutes ago, Benson C said:

Y dont like? Shiok what?

On 4/5/2017 at 10:37 AM, Tstumble769 said:

I've been waxing since 18+. 

Skin feels super smooth after waxing. More cooling also.

Painful or not depends on your pain tolerance but generally not as exaggerated as though YouTube videos.

Cost depends on who you go to for your waxing. Check out the Services sub-forum!

Bro u been waving so long ady. Do you know any good affordable ones that's around east area so I don't need to travel so far?

12 hours ago, NerdyGeek said:

Bro u been waving so long ady. Do you know any good affordable ones that's around east area so I don't need to travel so far?

PM you twice. Please check your inbox. East area.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, GonewiththeWind said:

Hi there, do you have contacts for Ben? Thank You.

I go to Pink Parlour regularly to wax my crack and they charged only $25; apart from that I have done Alpha Light (formerly known as IPL) to remove armpit and legs hair. That was good because after about 8 sessions the hair does not grow back; unfortunately I cant do Alpha Light for the crack. They are mostly Filipino and PRC female therapists but the manager is a gay malay guy and he can do it if you prefer your waxing done by a male. There are few outlets in Singapore, by appointments only.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I go to Pink Parlour regularly to wax my crack and they charged only $25; apart from that I have done Alpha Light (formerly known as IPL) to remove armpit and legs hair. That was good because after about 8 sessions the hair does not grow back; unfortunately I cant do Alpha Light for the crack. They are mostly Filipino and PRC female therapists but the manager is a gay malay guy and he can do it if you prefer your waxing done by a male. There are few outlets in Singapore, by appointments only.

Pink parlour which branch?

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Pink parlour which branch?

Presently I go to Capitol Piazza mainly because I used a regular therapist and follow her wherever she is posted. But the male manager supervises all the outlets and he is a little effeminate; if you want him to wax for you prior booking is required.

2 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Presently I go to Capitol Piazza mainly because I used a regular therapist and follow her wherever she is posted. But the male manager supervises all the outlets and he is a little effeminate; if you want him to wax for you prior booking is required.

Capitol piazza has new chn guy?  When did wax there?

Edited by cutejack

On 5/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I have been to pink parlour too. 

On 3/19/2020 at 4:15 PM, Benson C said:

Is he a tall skinny Chinese guy, maybe mid 40s? Name is not a usual one but I forgot. Starts with Z or something 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 2:13 AM, Benson C said:

I had my fair share of experience from "hamsap auntie" as well,  He used to work for a shop in the east of Sg but has recently moved to another shop.  Although he did a good job with the waxing and the service was reasonably priced, I stopped going.  Didn't enjoy his constant stroking of my dick.  How I wish if we can have cute waxers like those in Taiwan here, then we wouldn't mind being "molested".

Hi mind sharing his contact? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...