Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

Went for my hair removal treatment earlier this afternoon at Wellaholic. Did my lower face, underarms, chest, stomach and Boyzilian.

While the therapist was doing my chest, dick got erect under the towel when he put the probe on my nipples.

Naturally got hard when he was doing Boyzilian but there were times when it went soft when the light pulses from the probe reached the balls and the perineum.

After about an hour, the treatment was done. Just as I was about to put on my shorts (I was in commando 🤭), I saw a string of precum hanging from my dick head. Smeared it over the head and I got hard again haha...

Interesting day :)

1 hour ago, ahboi89 said:

Went for my hair removal treatment earlier this afternoon at Wellaholic. Did my lower face, underarms, chest, stomach and Boyzilian.

While the therapist was doing my chest, dick got erect under the towel when he put the probe on my nipples.

Naturally got hard when he was doing Boyzilian but there were times when it went soft when the light pulses from the probe reached the balls and the perineum.

After about an hour, the treatment was done. Just as I was about to put on my shorts (I was in commando 🤭), I saw a string of precum hanging from my dick head. Smeared it over the head and I got hard again haha...

Heya. which branch did you go to? I've been thinking in getting my boyzillian laser IPL thingy package with them. 

Good?

1 hour ago, helloitsme said:

Heya. which branch did you go to? I've been thinking in getting my boyzillian laser IPL thingy package with them. 

Good?

I always frequent the Tai Seng/ Lavender branch. Went to the one at Tanjong Pagar today. Been to the one at Orchard too. haha

16 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

Me too. Now the underarms and crack is almost smooth. Pubic hair is also very little. 

My last Boyzilian was in late Feb before Saturday's session. Pubic hair still appearing around the penis base though but is considerably much lesser than before I started SHR with them.

9 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

My last Boyzilian was in late Feb before Saturday's session. Pubic hair still appearing around the penis base though but is considerably much lesser than before I started SHR with them.

Yes, I think it will take more sessions to get it not to grow. I went around 13 sessions. Last session was around Oct last year. Definitely easier to manage the hair with most of them gone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2020 at 4:06 PM, thatbrownmusxle said:

“How did you know about me?”

”Blowing Wind.”

He knew I’m at his mercy.

Are you trying to get the masseur into trouble? I had mentioned that there should not be such post in the Massage folder.

You are not helping the masseur promote his service but you are stating that he is selling more than his service. And you can see that many horny idiots will be asking you to share who this masseur is. 

For posting sexual post, you get 2 warning points.

Do that again and you will be removed from our forum.

Those who post to ask where, gets 1 warning point too.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:43 AM, maybeprobably said:

Where was this? PM me?

1 warning point

16 hours ago, m88 said:

Anyone has done ipl? Have heard mixed reviews about wellaholic's SHR. Wondering about Thomas desthetique too. Looking out for anyone with experiences to share on the long term results, or other places to recommend. Thanks!

Thomas D’esthetique guarantees on his IPL treatment. Depending on which area you are doing, you will see results. Must be patient and have confident in him.
However, if you do some research on the web and from YouTube, apparently IPL is considered an ‘old technology’. 
Yes... I am also curious about the results with the SHR technology. I read a SHR reviews above. Seems like that guy still have hair after treatment. Not sure how many sessions he has gone through. 

@ahboi89: care to elaborate on your SHR from Wellaholic?

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Thomas D’esthetique guarantees on his IPL treatment. Depending on which area you are doing, you will see results. Must be patient and have confident in him.
However, if you do some research on the web and from YouTube, apparently IPL is considered an ‘old technology’. 
Yes... I am also curious about the results with the SHR technology. I read a SHR reviews above. Seems like that guy still have hair after treatment. Not sure how many sessions he has gone through. 

@ahboi89: care to elaborate on your SHR from Wellaholic?

Hey... I will need to give a disclaimer first ar... the treatment at SHR will differ across every person depending on the area and how the hair growth is like...

For me, I started out in Oct'18, took a 12-mth package to work on underarms, Boyzilian. After that 1 year was up, I will say my underarms is 95% gone , with only few fine strands which actually is not that visible if I were to raise my arms for you to see haha :D... it is only when you look at it closely, then you will see them. As for boyzilian, it is 90% gone, except for that few strands at the left side of the cock base. the earlier post where I posted pics, was also mainly because of the 3-month break as a result of the circuit breaker. I continued to go to them for treatment since Oct'19 but not so frequently as before with the hope that the stubborn hair will be gone

anyway that aside, perhaps i can refer you to a post from Wellaholic on the difference between IPL and their SHR.

https://www.wellaholic.com/blog/introduction-to-shr-or-super-hair-removal-and-why-it-is-better-than-ipl?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw6Hg2dfC6wIVGKmWCh18wwYwEAAYASAAEgJfuPD_BwE

hope this helps! :)

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

@ahboi89 thx for the details. Your results sounds good. So, do you do it every 4 weeks or more frequent!

Nowadays I try to go about every 1.5mths. Cos for underarm, I took up their 12-mth unlimited at $99 which is more worth it than paying for individual treatments. as such, I will try to go at most 1.5mths apart otherwise the money I paid for underarm treatment will be like "more expensive".

then again, some people may be able to achieve 100% hair removal just after 12 months of treatment or even less... it all depends and differs across every one of us.

On 6/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, ahboi89 said:

Did he check u out 

50 minutes ago, Hungtall said:

Did he check u out 

Haha you mean during the treatment? I was wearing a black goggle during the whole process so I cannot see what he was looking at. The black googles are needed to protect your eyes from the light pulses.

1 hour ago, ahboi89 said:

Haha you mean during the treatment? I was wearing a black goggle during the whole process so I cannot see what he was looking at. The black googles are needed to protect your eyes from the light pulses.

Hi,

Sorry if I missed out on this info but just wondering. For the package you took, are they able to accept monthly payments like those Fitness first memberships or do you have to pay 1 shot?

Also, any discomfort or post treatment effects we need to be aware of for the underarms and crotch area?

13 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Hey... I will need to give a disclaimer first ar... the treatment at SHR will differ across every person depending on the area and how the hair growth is like...

For me, I started out in Oct'18, took a 12-mth package to work on underarms, Boyzilian. After that 1 year was up, I will say my underarms is 95% gone , with only few fine strands which actually is not that visible if I were to raise my arms for you to see haha :D... it is only when you look at it closely, then you will see them. As for boyzilian, it is 90% gone, except for that few strands at the left side of the cock base. the earlier post where I posted pics, was also mainly because of the 3-month break as a result of the circuit breaker. I continued to go to them for treatment since Oct'19 but not so frequently as before with the hope that the stubborn hair will be gone

anyway that aside, perhaps i can refer you to a post from Wellaholic on the difference between IPL and their SHR.

https://www.wellaholic.com/blog/introduction-to-shr-or-super-hair-removal-and-why-it-is-better-than-ipl?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw6Hg2dfC6wIVGKmWCh18wwYwEAAYASAAEgJfuPD_BwE

hope this helps! :)

Wow this is pretty informative. 

I usually wax once every two months (full back and partial front, usually the sides of the crotch area) 

One thing I dread is the maintenance after waxing, which is the exfoliate/scrub and moisturise.. Feels like a chore haha. 

But pretty interesting to see how SHR is less gentle... I might consider going for one. 

Thanks for sharing ! 

7 hours ago, Jonathandliai said:

Hi,

Sorry if I missed out on this info but just wondering. For the package you took, are they able to accept monthly payments like those Fitness first memberships or do you have to pay 1 shot?

Also, any discomfort or post treatment effects we need to be aware of for the underarms and crotch area?

Hello @Jonathandliai

I paid 1 shot back then though. Not sure if they allow for installments but I guess this is something that you can check with them.

No discomfort encountered or any post-treatment effects that I am aware of though. 

Quick reference guide here if you are interested: https://www.wellaholic.com/shr.html

33 minutes ago, neuwave said:

Wow this is pretty informative. 

I usually wax once every two months (full back and partial front, usually the sides of the crotch area) 

One thing I dread is the maintenance after waxing, which is the exfoliate/scrub and moisturise.. Feels like a chore haha. 

But pretty interesting to see how SHR is less gentle... I might consider going for one. 

Thanks for sharing ! 

Yup previously when I do waxing, was told the need to scrub and moisturise, too trouble some for me already haha

No problem! You can refer to their website (https://www.wellaholic.com/shr.html) if you wanna find out more.

5 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Yup previously when I do waxing, was told the need to scrub and moisturise, too trouble some for me already haha

Yeah same here. I was going for waxing too. Then calculated the $, in long run, IPL/SHR is definitely more economical.  Still need some maintenance but less of a chore. 

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

Yeah same here. I was going for waxing too. Then calculated the $, in long run, IPL/SHR is definitely more economical.  Still need some maintenance but less of a chore. 

I started waxing in 2010 when I started uni... tried IPL once but too painful cannot tahan... then in 2018 I noticed there is SHR so I decided to try it, nvr regret...

Agreed that it will be more economical in the long run with SHR cos for waxing, hair will still come back and yup, the maintenance needed is much more reduced.

4 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

I started waxing in 2010 when I started uni... tried IPL once but too painful cannot tahan... then in 2018 I noticed there is SHR so I decided to try it, nvr regret...

Agreed that it will be more economical in the long run with SHR cos for waxing, hair will still come back and yup, the maintenance needed is much more reduced.

Wah you started going clean so early. No wonder I see many guys in JC or Uni are clean shaven these days and they aren’t shy to shy to his friends. Cool! 
Glad to have known you here. 

8 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Wah you started going clean so early. No wonder I see many guys in JC or Uni are clean shaven these days and they aren’t shy to shy to his friends. Cool! 
Glad to have known you here. 

Haha wah you managed to get a few looks at them ar haha :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, blazer said:

Looking to do boyzilian and armpit waxing. Shop or home based is fine. Pm me

Try Sinxmen @ Midpoint Orchard. 

contact # - 93894696

by appointment only

rates:-

Monday to Friday (12noon to 5pm) - S$58.00 for Brazilian Waxing (not valid for Phs and Eve of PHs)

other hours will be @ S$78.00

Top up additional of S$20.00 for armpits waxing (u.p. S$40.00)

5 hours ago, MenBtySpa said:

Try Sinxmen @ Midpoint Orchard. 

contact # - 93894696

by appointment only

rates:-

Monday to Friday (12noon to 5pm) - S$58.00 for Brazilian Waxing (not valid for Phs and Eve of PHs)

other hours will be @ S$78.00

Top up additional of S$20.00 for armpits waxing (u.p. S$40.00)

By male waxer?

On 1/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, share said:

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

Can pm me too?

On 1/31/2020 at 5:11 PM, mike_amk said:

I've been getting my waxing done by Ben at Potongpasir for a long time, and more recently also by Paul at Toapayoh...

home based pricing and a really professional standard, good quality wax too.

I've tried the services by the chap at East Coast plaza... good, but the distance to travel  there puts me off.

I seem to prefer the homely relaxed feel at Ben's and Paul's place. I just don't feel comfortable  enough to visit 

a shop in a mall for services like this.

Cheers. Mike  :-)   

Do you mind to share their contact?

15 hours ago, sman.sg said:

did my first ever brazailian waxing at this home based masseur. Came across while surfing on twitter. Pretty good experience overall. clean environment, professional and courteous.

https://twitter.com/asianmalewaxing

Alvin is one of my favorite home-based massage therapist even before he turned to a full-timer. One of the best his massage skills is really superb. I have yet try his waxing though, my pain tolerance level is rather low. 

Is it really painful ? 

He got the link/thread here as well in the forum