Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

On 9/29/2020 at 12:49 PM, steve69 said:

Alvin is one of my favorite home-based massage therapist even before he turned to a full-timer. One of the best his massage skills is really superb. I have yet try his waxing though, my pain tolerance level is rather low. 

Is it really painful ? 

He got the link/thread here as well in the forum 

It was ok. He managed my expectations on pain very well. prep me when we were coming to sensitive areas. At least i endured all the way to the end :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 5:11 PM, mike_amk said:

I've been getting my waxing done by Ben at Potongpasir for a long time, and more recently also by Paul at Toapayoh...

home based pricing and a really professional standard, good quality wax too.

I've tried the services by the chap at East Coast plaza... good, but the distance to travel  there puts me off.

I seem to prefer the homely relaxed feel at Ben's and Paul's place. I just don't feel comfortable  enough to visit 

a shop in a mall for services like this.

Cheers. Mike  :-)   

Can share with me the guy from East Coast Plaza?

On 9/30/2020 at 7:35 PM, MikeC said:

Wondering if anyone knows about effectiveness of IPL hair removal with a handheld device?

also wondering if it is safe to use near groin region - not directly on scrotum but more around pubes region?

Dunno about the small handheld device but I go to Pink Parlour for permanent hair remover. Initially they used IPL but now they changed to Alpha Light which offers better result. After about 8-10 sessions the hair completely stopped growing. I started with the legs and armpit and seeing the good results; I am now doing my pubic area and it less painful than waxing. However please note all their therapists are women.

12 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Dunno about the small handheld device but I go to Pink Parlour for permanent hair remover. Initially they used IPL but now they changed to Alpha Light which offers better result. After about 8-10 sessions the hair completely stopped growing. I started with the legs and armpit and seeing the good results; I am now doing my pubic area and it less painful than waxing. However please note all their therapists are women.

Went to pink parlor ct hall branch 2 weeks back n done by a male staff. He is from other outlet previously.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, share said:

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

can pm me the contact? thanks

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

Would u mind to pm me the contact as well?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, chriszwj said:

I’m thinking to try Strip’s AFT Boyzilian. Do they have male therapist? Feel more comfortable with a guy than a girl. 

From what I know, Strip has male therapist. I’m not sure if every branch has one or only at selected. You may need to call up to find out before heading down. 

8 hours ago, chriszwj said:

I’m thinking to try Strip’s AFT Boyzilian. Do they have male therapist? Feel more comfortable with a guy than a girl. 

yes, there's a male therapist at paragon. there used to be a very cute therapist at raffles city outlet but he has left. major eye candy. anyway, if you have more qns, you can always whatsapp strip to enquire.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Strip’s AFT boyzilian. It’s really painless. Feels a little warm but nothing unbearable. Paragon outlet has a male therapist. And first time trial is $50. Glad the therapist wasn’t pushy. First time trying AFT so I wanted to see the results first before signing a package. They shaved me at the start of the session and was told that as the hair grow back it will drop off by itself in 2-3 weeks. Then the new hair would be lighter and less. 

2 hours ago, chriszwj said:

Tried Strip’s AFT boyzilian. It’s really painless. Feels a little warm but nothing unbearable. Paragon outlet has a male therapist. And first time trial is $50. Glad the therapist wasn’t pushy. First time trying AFT so I wanted to see the results first before signing a package. They shaved me at the start of the session and was told that as the hair grow back it will drop off by itself in 2-3 weeks. Then the new hair would be lighter and less. 

Wait wait. Shave or wax?

10 hours ago, chriszwj said:

What does AFT stand for? 

12 hours ago, cutejack said:

Wait wait. Shave or wax?

They would have to shave first and then use the laser. It’s not waxing. 

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

What does AFT stand for? 

I think it’s advanced fluorescent technology. It’s the new IPL. I did IPL for underarms before and with IPL it hurts a bit. But AFT is completely painless. 

No problem.

Hi there, would you mind to share with me the details of the therapist?
Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 11:10 AM, Damien178 said:

Try Zeph at Pink Parlour @ Downtown OUE. First trial is $32

Need model for Basic Waxing Practical TP1 assessment on 02 March 2021 @ WaxXXX Academy either morning 10.30am - 12.00 noon or 1.00pm - 2.30pm (FOC for waxing)
1. Underarms (Short strokes)
2. Half Arms (Long and Curve Strokes)
3. Half Legs (Long and Curve Strokes)
4. Five Steps Intimate Waxing (Short Strokes) - Bikini, Hi-Low Bikini, Traditional Brazilian, Play Boy Brazilian and Hollywood/Full Monte

4 minutes ago, Practitioner Massuer said:

Need model for Basic Waxing Practical TP1 assessment on 02 March 2021 @ WaxXXX Academy either morning 10.30am - 12.00 noon or 1.00pm - 2.30pm (FOC for waxing)
1. Underarms (Short strokes)
2. Half Arms (Long and Curve Strokes)
3. Half Legs (Long and Curve Strokes)
4. Five Steps Intimate Waxing (Short Strokes) - Bikini, Hi-Low Bikini, Traditional Brazilian, Play Boy Brazilian and Hollywood/Full Monte

Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

6 minutes ago, Practitioner Massuer said:

Traditional Boyzilian remained hair on buttock and the tush and Playboy Boyzilian left triangle or rectangle or pencil shaped on top of private part. Only full Monty Boyzilian will removed totally from private parts

9EAEC601-A2DA-416F-AE4B-8B0E90CEF7C3.jpeg

Edited by Practitioner Massuer

• 2 weeks later...

No problem.

Hihi, possible to share pls. Thanks!

On 3/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, Tim Lee said:

Hello ,

Does anyone kind soul care to recommend a reliable place to go for trimming /waxing of body hair ?

Thank you in advance .

14 hours ago, Anson3 said:

Could pm me as well..haha,

👌🏽 pm you. 

No problem.

Ohh can u share your recommendations and those who u don't recommend to avoid them too lol thanks in advance