Male HQ

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)

lilzack21

Hmm... really feel like getting a waving down there but what happens if you get arouse during the process? Isn't that embarrassing? Will the girl or guy waxing for you get offended? Actually this is my main concern hehehe.

hahaha... that was my main concern too, when i did it the 1st time... i just went into Strip to ask for enquiries abt the whole process, but i did not expect to have it done then and there.... and can u imagine my nerves, back then, run wild when i found out the therapist is brit, shaved bald with gorgeous blue eyes and a sexy accent....?! but luckily that didn't happen....

that why u'll find most wax therapists very chatty....they r supposed to make u feel comfortable.... if there is silence, then i bet ur imagination and senses will run wild...

they wun say anything to embarrass u ... waxing is fun ...

sometimes in order for u to feel better they will say."getting a hard-on during waxing is natural" ... beside ,,, some people needs have hair on their shaft ... so they need a hard on to let them wax ... ....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have did it once and now it's all bad :( Am looking for somewhere else that is great and not expensive. I heard Thomas DE is quite exp.

well... pain comes with it.... lucky for me, i have high tolerance for pain....

I am also one of those that have high tolerance of pain. Am fine as long as there's no blood :twisted:

Can anyone introduce or fill me in more on dsparadise as this spa is quite new

Thx Thx

Hey guys

Try Sinx @ Far East Shopping Centre - next to Wheelock Place, just a few mins walk from Orchard MRT Station... Operated Strictly by appointment only, so best is to call or text or WhatsApp for appointment slot...

Sinx offer waxing services - from Boyzilian Waxing aka Brazilian Waxing to Full Body Waxing services.

If u r interested, please PM me for contacts and website

cheers

Hey guys,

I usually have my brazilian waxing done by Eddie (home based SPA and massage) who is very professional and reasonably affordable.

Having everything completely off (front, back and chest), your first waxing experience could be slightly painful but trust me, it's bearable. ^_^

Once you are used to that smooth sensation feeling around your private area, waxing will become part of your grooming regime.

You can refer to Eddie's website below:

http://www.eddiemassage.com/

Edited by Cheerfuly Yours

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, you could try waxing yrself actually, which I do. I use a brand called Veet (cherry scented) for legs etc. It can be found at almost all pharmacies Guardian etc. To be honest, its really not painful, even when I tried it for the first time, and no experience is required. Just rmb to pull backwards and not upwards. P.s. Been doing it for 2+ years le haha

Well, for one thing, the moment one part of your hair was being peeled away in a flash, it's really painful.

After that, all your pores are like virtually 'exposed' and you feel like getting a cold.

Not to mention that all the waxed parts feel really hot, bothered and kinda itchy.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to leave some pubic hair around the penis base, but waxing the butt, balls, and groin area? I'm thinking of waxing but dont wanna be completely hairless

Hi, you could try waxing yrself actually, which I do. I use a brand called Veet (cherry scented) for legs etc. It can be found at almost all pharmacies Guardian etc. To be honest, its really not painful, even when I tried it for the first time, and no experience is required. Just rmb to pull backwards and not upwards. P.s. Been doing it for 2+ years le haha

yeah me too, except for anal part, I start to go to salon for wax, grow smoother

Is it possible to leave some pubic hair around the penis base, but waxing the butt, balls, and groin area? I'm thinking of waxing but dont wanna be completely hairless

@ Zobrut, yes you can leave some pubic hair round your penis when you go for your Brazilian Waxing (aka Boyzilian Waxing).. all you have to do is to inform your waxier before hand

yeah me too, except for anal part, I start to go to salon for wax, grow smoother

• 2 months later...

Tried Thomas D couple of months ago and it was alright.  not as painful as i expected although maybe because my tolerance for pain is high. haha.  anyway first experience was abit weird.  Thomas himself is the owner and will do the waxing for you.  the time i had an appointment, Thomas had an eye surgery so his eyes were still very sore and looks scary! LOL.

anyway, back ot the wax experience, the shop is small and private.  asked you to go to a room and strip down.  asking you which area, for me i asked to do crack cheeks and groin.  he will do the crack first, then the cheeks and last is the groin.  i didnt go all bare stripped. only the bikini line and sac and around the base of the penis shaft.  the balls one is abit more painful but still can tahan lah. then after 10 min, he sprayed something on the groin area and rub rub rub your dick and the waxed area.  no hanky panky fyi.

i was quite happy with the result, soo smooth and neat looking. still got some pubes left so quite satisfied.  around 80 bucks if i remember correctly.

worth trying. 

• 6 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)