Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

Boyzillian Waxing / Hair Trim / Removal Recommendation (compiled)


lilzack21
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2015 at 7:28 AM, mamat said:

ThomasD is good but expensive..it also depends whether he's in a mood or in a rush :-)

STRIP is over priced too I heard.

Now I normally do my waxing together in a spa package in JB. It's Super cheap and good.

can provide the name of the waxing and spa shop in JB ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Cosmo guy said:

i did anus wax only, usually i did at ben potong pasir or homme at Excel penninsula plaza L3

all good and not expensive 

same here , crack waxing (not anus lah, pls use professional term okie?)only

the one @ Excelsor shopping cte 3rd floor- they claimed is ex although professional
but u typed Peninsular plaza
http://www.thomasde.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

same here , crack waxing (not anus lah, pls use professional term okie?)only

the one @ Excelsor shopping cte 3rd floor- they claimed is ex although professional
but u typed Peninsular plaza
http://www.thomasde.com/

 

what wrong with anus waxing ?   not everyone  like u , so sophisticated, to understand crack 

im not refer to thomasde, i reffer to homme salon 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Cosmo guy said:

 

what wrong with anus waxing ?   not everyone  like u , so sophisticated, to understand crack 

im not refer to thomasde, i reffer to homme salon 

 

aiyo if really, sophisticated will use butt cheek/ buttocks liao loh
refer:
http://www.rupinis.com/waxing-singapore


Anyway, i have not heard of waxing of anus, pls pardon me can????
the co . u refer to is in Excelsor hotel 
https://recordowl.com/company/salon-pour-le-homme

anus is the piping/opening where the largest intestine/colon ended  hence i was curious, what is there to wax? but there are much wax on it that is for sure (eg ear wax) or waxing off Anal warts: Infection by the human papillomavirus (HPV) can lead to warts in and around the anus.?
hence i was quite curious what exactly does therapist handled anus waxing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

aiyo if really, sophisticated will use butt cheek/ buttocks liao loh
refer:
http://www.rupinis.com/waxing-singapore


Anyway, i have not heard of waxing of anus, pls pardon me can????
the co . u refer to is in Excelsor hotel 
https://recordowl.com/company/salon-pour-le-homme

anus is the piping/opening where the largest intestine/colon ended  hence i was curious, what is there to wax? but there are much wax on it that is for sure (eg ear wax) or waxing off Anal warts: Infection by the human papillomavirus (HPV) can lead to warts in and around the anus.?
hence i was quite curious what exactly does therapist handled anus waxing?

Huh? Thought rupini is indian n for female grooming? No?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Huh? Thought rupini is indian n for female grooming? No?

B it indians or angmoh, 

i m jus using an example to explain a term

 

 

orchard or yishun has alot of indians to cater to?

http://www.rupinis.com/location

n who cares abt rupini or rupees or rapunzel...

i dont even knw that shop at all if not even needed me to quote a random eg!

I didnt knw a shop that selectively cater to only a race in sg, furthermore a minority

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Singsinga said:

Has anyone ever tried waxing at Dsparadise? Is it legit/safe?

Done waxing there few years ago. Didn't go back after that. The therapist pulled off my hair so hard. Think it's the wax he used
or maybe he a little sadistic. Had fever after that...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, share said:

Done waxing there few years ago. Didn't go back after that. The therapist pulled off my hair so hard. Think it's the wax he used
or maybe he a little sadistic. Had fever after that...


huh.... Thanks for the info. Was just about to book.

 

i think I’ll keep looking around for now lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Singsinga said:


huh.... Thanks for the info. Was just about to book.

 

i think I’ll keep looking around for now lol.

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been getting my waxing done by Ben at Potongpasir for a long time, and more recently also by Paul at Toapayoh...

home based pricing and a really professional standard, good quality wax too.

I've tried the services by the chap at East Coast plaza... good, but the distance to travel  there puts me off.

 

I seem to prefer the homely relaxed feel at Ben's and Paul's place. I just don't feel comfortable  enough to visit 

a shop in a mall for services like this.

Cheers. Mike  :-)   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Speaking of personal encounter, I waxed my private area from ass, balls to anus last year at Japan.

honestly I feels so damn shy. He stretch my leg and pull it over then ask me to bend over in doggy style....

 

after the waxing session, the waxer even slap my ass....

anyway I just feels so damn embarrassing 

Were u hard during the,wax?lol

He touched yr cock gently or roughly ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2020 at 11:20 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Speaking of personal encounter, I waxed my private area from ass, balls to anus last year at Japan.

honestly I feels so damn shy. He stretch my leg and pull it over then ask me to bend over in doggy style....

 

after the waxing session, the waxer even slap my ass....

anyway I just feels so damn embarrassing 

How was the service in Japan compared to what you had in Singapore?

How about pricing wise? Mind to share some info? Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

How was the service in Japan compared to what you had in Singapore?

How about pricing wise? Mind to share some info? Thanks 


 

1. I prefer to do my waxing overseas. 
2. I got my half left body tattoos, Ear piercing & nipples piercing at KL reputable celebrity tattoos studio. 
3. you can pm me, I share the contact informations to u, I had promo code under (Derek28) but it’s not applicable in SG lol

Edited by SensualMassage_T
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, share said:

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

Hi! Is it possible to share with me? Thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Dickhungry
On 1/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, share said:

No problem.

I finally fond a good one after trying many therapist. Home based. Been going back everytime I need a good wax. Not so costly too. He's friendly & detailed. I normally keep my front neat, natural, trimmed. Like my crack, scrotum & shaft smooth

Hi bro can pm me this contact? Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter