Male HQ
chargingbull

Open Showers @ Bedok Reservoir

Guest Zephz

Wow...Happening huh..

I realise there's always people dying in bedok reservoir... Like a curse.

went there, saw 2 guys sucking in showers, the sucker left after the guy cum, then 3 of us went in to shower with the guy who came.... raining now and 4 of us stuck naked in showers at 1230am.... supposed to jog to pasir ris..... but now all having slow body scrub each other.... until rain stop...

to be contd........

Guest Zephz

Wow so happening huh... It's raining now.

There will be least of afraid. But never do any bad deeds shouldn't be afraid i think ^^ . As long as respect them

Edited by Zephz

went there, saw 2 guys sucking in showers, the sucker left after the guy cum, then 3 of us went in to shower with the guy who came.... raining now and 4 of us stuck naked in showers at 1230am.... supposed to jog to pasir ris..... but now all having slow body scrub each other.... until rain stop... to be contd........

Chargingbull, i don't mean to be rude. You post this tread at 12:37am & 12:38am and you are suppose to be stark naked having slow body scrub with 3 others guy from 12:30am. If i am you, i will not have the time to post this tread and instead enjoying each others body? Am I right? Sound very very misleading here.

Guest Sheng

, i will not have the time to post this tread and instead enjoying each others body? Am I right? Sound very very misleading here.

Anyway dun believe too much of him. He posted on the open shower gathering on 21st sep and I was there alone. No one was there. Browse through the last 2 pages of any happening at Bedok res thread and u'll know.

Wow, I had read the other treads of Bedok Reservoir and it seem that this chargingbull guy is really a bull-shitter. Why did he post such a tread to our fellow guys and wasting their time, effort and money to meet-up, which obviously, he did not turn up at all. Can someone put a stop to this guy (he is even a senior member of BW) and ban him in this forum. I know he can re-sign in as a new member but eventually if he is making all this prank, we will find out sooner or later. I hope what he does to others will eventually done to him. For the guest who posted at 1:21am , wondering whether you did meet up with him.

Guest Guest

Anyway dun believe too much of him. He posted on the open shower gathering on 21st sep and I was there alone. No one was there. Browse through the last 2 pages of any happening at Bedok res thread and u'll know.

He is too desperate n pervert lo..

Guest Curious

Looking at this in a positive light, his bullshitting may be used as a form of noise camouflage to throw off any over-zealous law enforcer checking BW to locate hotspots to "score" some arrest to "fill his quota" for his week / month

Its really helpful knowing knowing where guys meet;

but when you are over-specific about where you meet and what you do when you meet in the threads here, you may be in effect beckoning at some of the self-righteous members of the public or police to show up and spoil your fun...

Guest Specify

refrain from replying to charging bull thread as he is suffering from some attention seeking mental illness.

Guys - just cool it. I'm not on anyone's side but it's clear both sides are jumping to conclusions.

I don't know who Charging Bull is, but I joined this forum on the understanding it was a forum for mature gay men, so let's try to live up to that.

In defense of Charging Bull: he may genuinely be trying to get meetings together. God knows few of you have tried. He never promised there would be hordes in attendance.

Against Charging Bull: If the above is true, then it seems to me you should rethink your planning process. Rather than declaring an event, solicit positive responses before flying off the handle. And the sweeping statement against "Chinese" may be interpreted as stereotyping and racist.

In defense of the others: Tekong's observation is certainly reasonable, as may be the alleged reports of Charging Bull's own no show at his own events. At a cursory level, it does cast doubts.

Against the others: For those who allegedly turned up and were disappointed - that's how things are. No one, not even Charging Bull, owes you a good orgy with hunks. No need to blame him for that. Besides it does not seem any of you bothered to verify the attendance of others and expected to be served on a silver platter. And as for personal attacks against Charging Bull, such as commenting on his motives or mental state: please present your evidence because it's tantamount to calumny and libel.

I'm sure I'll get my share of lambasting especially from "guests" for this post: to which I reply, I acknowledge your criticisms, but let's meet face to face to talk things over maturely and then publish a group photo together. If not, pot shots from behind a silly veil of anonymity smacks of a surfeit of courage, maturity and reasonability, in which case I suggest you go check the word "mature" in any good dictionary or else appeal to the moderators of this forum to have "mature" removed from the raison d'être of Blowing Wind.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Guest Guest

Hi Bros and Sistas, just be careful of someone whose motive is to lure people to somewhere in the middle of night - not for sex but -- to rob ! Have fun but play safe.

Guest Curious

Out of curiousity, I wanna explore that place tonight. Anyone keen to meet there for Jo fun in nude inside the toilet?

Guest Guest
Out of curiousity, I wanna explore that place tonight. Anyone keen to meet there for Jo fun in nude inside the toilet?

u still there? how many of u there? thx

Guest Curious

u still there? how many of u there? thx

I haven't reach there yet...is anyone coming? I going to jog there and reach most prob at around 1

Guest Sports

I haven't reach there yet...is anyone coming? I going to jog there and reach most prob at around 1

Wow, any stats?

Guest 20chnfit

I stay nearby.

any young sportsman or gymfit guys stay near there?

Can be sports / gym buddy..

Guest Guest

I think for safety sake, should always go at least in pairs, never alone. What if there are people who see this and plan to rob?

Guest Zephz

Few days ago, happen to go there at midnight to chat. Also we dont find any happening there, lol.

Guest Shower guy

Shower tonite at 1130pm?! Anyone? Pls confirm attendance by 1030pm! Thanks!

Guest kpo
Shower tonite at 1130pm?! Anyone? Pls confirm attendance by 1030pm! Thanks!

share your fun here next day ok ?

Guest Shower guy

So who's going at 1130pm? I'll be there to shower and exhibit my thick red dick

Guest jogger

R u there to shower?

I dont know. Maybe ill look around. LOLx. u r going there?

Guest Shower guy

I dont know. Maybe ill look around. LOLx. u r going there?

I will be there at 1145-12 instead of 1130. What's it stats then?

Guest Zephz

Why do everyone here post as guest and not posting on their main profile / their true identity?

Guest Shower guy

I have finished shower and left.

I was there from 1150-1220 and not a single soul was there so I left. Now awaiting my last bus at the clear water condo. Not going there anymore since the place is so dead 

Guest jogger

I was there from 1150-1220 and not a single soul was there so I left. Now awaiting my last bus at the clear water condo. Not going there anymore since the place is so dead 

U left so quickly..