Male HQ

Which 1 U Think Is The Best Anti-virus Or Ware?

hi, just want to find out from those who is using PC ...

Which 1 of the following you are using? And which 1 u think is the best ware of anti virus or ?

1) Norton

2) AVG

3) Mcfee

4) Bitdefender

5) etc(pls name)

Currently for me i using bitdefender plus norton and avg(free edition), some might think i m abit ex.... but i just want to protect my pc well so that my previous data in my pc are not lost... unless we got a backup drive..

so what is urs?

258yvky.jpg

Guys, you might want to refer here - basically, same topic :)

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

I keep getting this irritating pop-up from Norton: “a recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked”.

What’s the idea behind this? To tell me how good Norton is and so I should renew? Notice the choice of word – “attack” to make it sound serious. Why didn’t it alert me until the attack was over so I could know what kind of an 'attack' it was?

I keep getting this irritating pop-up from Norton: “a recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked”.

What’s the idea behind this? To tell me how good Norton is and so I should renew? Notice the choice of word – “attack” to make it sound serious. Why didn’t it alert me until the attack was over so I could know what kind of an 'attack' it was?

R u using Norton 2007? I didn't get this message any more after upgrade

What’s the idea behind this?  To tell me how good Norton is and so I should renew?  Notice the choice of word – “attack” to make it sound serious. Why didn’t it alert me until the attack was over so I could know what kind of an 'attack' it was?

Norton used to be a good program, and very popular in early 2000s. I find the version after 2003 is bloated with codes and often hogging more system processes and using a lot of memory - say, in comparison with the free AVG that normally would only have 3 system processes.

As I have not been using Norton, I am wondering [and believe] that there should be an option to disable the alerts in the setting?

Anyway, if you decide to uninstall it, Here Is The Link To Manually Unintall the program. From my past experience, you really need to properly uninstall Norton to have everything-about-norton flushed out of your system.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

What’s the idea behind this?  To tell me how good Norton is and so I should renew?  Notice the choice of word – “attack” to make it sound serious. Why didn’t it alert me until the attack was over so I could know what kind of an 'attack' it was?

Dan, I think you meant: Am I using 2006? Yes, I am and the subscription will end this month-end. I take it that with 2007 the message will not pop up anymore.

Norton used to be a good program, and very popular in early 2000s. I find the version after 2003 is bloated with codes and often hogging more system processes and using a lot of memory - say, in comparison with the free AVG that normally would only have 3 system processes.

I think the reason why so many people using Norton because most of the PC and laptops had been pre-installed with Norton Anti Virus and it normally last for 3 to 6 months and thereafter the users would extend automatically rather than change to other anti-virus software.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Dan, I think you meant: Am I using 2006? Yes, I am and the subscription will end this month-end. I take it that with 2007 the message will not pop up anymore.

Ya, thats wat i mean.. i am using nAV 2007, dind't get that popups anymore

on the other hand, sometimes its comforting to know that the antivirus is working, when the alert pops up . :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.