Male HQ

I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)

Guest Troubled

Rectal gonorrhea is asymptomatic 50% of the time and is usually characterized by general rather than localized pain, as well as discharge (which isn't exactly like pus... more greenish, sorry to be graphic). Window period for symptoms could be 2-5 days, or as long as 30, or not at all.

Look, it could very well be any or all or none of the above, so let's not be alarmist here. There is a very good chance that it is not even an STD.

TS is obviously already distressed. Go and see your GP, and he will be able to advise you further. If it is just an abscess, your GP can tell you on the spot. If he is uncertain, he can give you a referral. Don't panic and don't sweat it. It's definitely early stage if it is anything at all.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Please do not waste anymore time.......go for a checkup tomorrow and follow through the treatment. You may want to go to a GP first for first consultation and if it is serious, he will refer you to someone else. Don't worry too much as it may not be as bad as you thought it is but at the same time, please do not take it lightly as well.

Treat it as a lesson learnt, pracrtice safe sex always, you are still so young and have plenty of time to enjoy sex (the safe way)

My neighbour had this problem (Ass hole got a lump ) I have a Aloe Vera plant so i gave him a leaf and and ask him to use the fresh jelly inside the leaf. The next day he told me its better already and apply it again and was ok after that.. If you like to play doctor for a day or two maybe you can try.. i stay woodland if you near by i can also give you the leaf. cheers.

Hello everyone, thank so so much for the advices and positive inputs !!!

Right now I'm just confused what is GP? I know it is general practitioner but are the doctors in family clinic GP? I sound so dumb -.-

I was thinking to get down to DSC to have a check but someone mentioned that DSC couldn't help and only after 14days to have my test result ready.

Polyclinic also cannot right?

So I am really clueless which clinic/hospital I should go to to seek immediate relief of this pain :(:( then after that I will get myself tested for STDS.

Someone please tell me which clinic can I go to? Polyclinic? Family clinic under my block? Or..??

Thanks again everyone for the input!!!

Guest To Alex

To ts. Just go to any family clinic will do. The discomfort will be gone in a day or two once the doctor make a correct diagnosis n administer proper treatment. Well supposedly if it's gonorrhea to begin with.Be honest n don't withheld info from the doctor when seeking consultation. Take care n get well soon.

Guest Ironrod

TS, if u are too worried you should

1) Discuss with the guy whom u fxxk with - u can even ask him to look at your ass and tell u how bad it looks or just sharing your burden.

2) Ask him to accompany u to the clinic etc. He should even bear some doc fee!

It's good to have someone to share your troubles with :) and TOPS should be taught some responsibility else they think they can just do anything they want without considering for others. :)

From what I read, I don't think it's anything very serious - take care ok?

From what I read, there is a few things I am concern with.

The Process

1. 5 hours of sex is a little too much for a young ass.

2. I doubt it's just purely anal. I suspect some toys or rough play at hand.

3. Maybe guest did not tell us the whole story.

The aftermath.

1. sore ass

2. painful and swollen ass with lumps

Rough assessiment.

1. infection of the ass due to cuts or tear sustained during anal sex or due to the finger nails or toys or fisting, etc.

2. You don't get aids/HIV just after 1 week, you get infected much later as there is a window period, but that does not means you don't get infected.

3. You might get more than just infection and HIV. You might be addicted to more than just sex. Possibily drugs.

Now, for a 19yo, you surely has a whole life ahead of you. If you are going to throw away your life and do all those "dangerous" things, I really feel sorry for you and your family. Your ass can be healed with antibiotics and will recover eventually, but I doubt your taste for "rough sex" or drugs is going away anything soon. That said, you may be lucky and may not be infected this time round, but it does not gurantee that you won't get anything else the next time.

Go see a doctor and forget about being embarassed. If you aren't embarassed getting things up your ass, I am sure, you won't be embarassed if your ass needs to be examined by a doctor which is going to help you recover.

You can try this clinic http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2752&p=526571

The doctor will most probably give you an injection and antibiotics. He is not gay so don't try any funny stuff.

Your Ass, Your Life. If you want to fxxk like no tomorrow, then don't ever think you have a tomorrow. Your life is in your hands.

Ouch!!! This is so painful and it hurt. But hey Bro... Thanks for the sound advice. These young kids nowadays really need to like the hard way and not being a cry baby and keep whinning!!

Well said bro!

See a doc. They usually prescribe some pessaries that will melt after insertion into the anus. That helps the passage of motion.

My own home remedy:

- Use a personal lube with a nozzle and squeeze a bit in before the toilet business. This is especially good when the piles are swollen.

- Use Sea Dog Oil (Hai Gou You), a red medication from the Chinese pharma shops. Use a cotton bud and apply. Good for stopping the bleeding. Just wipe clean with tissue so as not to soil the briefs.

- It at home, always wash after the toilet business. And best to avoid using tissue if you are suffering swollen anus and pain. There is a wound and it takes time to heal.

Rough sex may sounds great but remember the anus is a sensitive part and even hard stools can cause a fissure. So, be safe, be gentle.

Guest Mansome
Sweetie darling, help me understand. The objective of your comment was to .... ? Reminds me of what a nurse said to a girl friend of mine long time ago when she went for an abortion.... "Who asked you to anyhow open your legs to men?" People make mistakes. And there's not a single religion or philosophy in the world today that ranks compassion as any other than a virtue. Be kind.

The way you talk, you really 101% ah kua, haha...

Guest Aunt Agony

To the thread starter,

I once had a similar experience, when my ex bf fxxked me without lube and tore my anus. I had extreme pain, bleeding and couldn't go to the toilet. Sitting down was painful as well.

I went to the family doctor and he checked and said it was a anal fissure. Gave me an enema to help empty my stomach so that I don't feel as bloated, then gave me 15 days antibiotics, painkillers and a cream to apply. The pain lasted for about another 5 days, then it slowly started to heal. All in all, things went back to "normal" after 2 weeks or so. The earlier you see the doctor the better. The fact that you have trouble going to the toilet i presume, and the shit in there produces toxins and if your ass gets infected with bacteria and toxins, it will get harder to treat and can be potentially life threatening.

However, ever since then, my anus have been very sensitive (not is the sexual pleasure way), but more it bleeds very easily if I have sex. It might sound embarassing, but just see a doctor.

AND the thing is you should be more worried about having unsafe sex at this point in time. Go have your HIV test and std done as well and stop asking things like what's the difference between GP and family doctor.

It has been almost 2 weeks since this topic started.

Has the TS visited the doctors for a better diagnosis?

Well, as a frequent bottom myself, the excuriating pain should only last one to two days before it subsides.

Anything beyond that requires immediate medical attention.

thing is, rather than discussing all these here, the fella should really go check it out at a clinic. Piles doesnt exactly have a specific age targetted. Go check it out if u are worried and dont put yourself in a panic mode in the future y having bareback sex. :)

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

• 1 year later...

Before you get hooked on it, try something else.

Check more info about stds. You don't normally get infected with french kiss. The things you did were less daring than what most people do. Even then, getting a partner randomly is still a risk.

I feel the same way when I go to such places.

But that feeling is nothing to do w the sauna - it's the feeling of anonymous sex - it could be anywhere.

Anway, yes, it's normal for the first time, but sometimes our hormones take over and u give in to your little head.

It's either u get used to it and take calculated risks or find a partner  - the choice is yours.

If u are young and verile, abstaining from sex is probably not the answer you are looking for....

But that feeling is nothing to do w the sauna - it's the feeling of anonymous sex - it could be anywhere.

Anway, yes, it's normal for the first time, but sometimes our hormones take over and u give in to your little head.

It's either u get used to it and take calculated risks or find a partner - the choice is yours.

If u are young and verile, abstaining from sex is probably not the answer you are looking for....

You're so right, it's the hormone... I just couldn't help myself from thinking about sex. I am thinking to go again next month... Just couldn't resist it

Not to sound harsh, but if you are feeling guilty, maybe you shouldn't have gone in the first place?

Now that you know, it's either you don't go at all, or you let the other party know that you are only into practising safe sex for all acts including BJs.

The hormone really took over and I couldn't help myself from thinking about sex... Have you been to such places before?

Guest Guest

I have not taken any test? I visited once, do I need to take the test?

It's good that u worry and felt guilty. There's nothing wrong with feeling this way. It's nature's way of keeping u safe by warning u.

3 years ago I was undergoing testosterone treatment and it made me horny most of the time. I ended up in saunas ....KB included....and would worry myself crazy until weeks later when no symptoms of any kinds appeared that I thought things are ok.

Eventually I stop the testosterone treatment and rather be low on sexual drive and stop going to the saunas altogether. Wat I gained is peace of mind and of course not worrying abt catching stds.

It's good that u worry and felt guilty. There's nothing wrong with feeling this way. It's nature's way of keeping u safe by warning u.

3 years ago I was undergoing testosterone treatment and it made me horny most of the time. I ended up in saunas ....KB included....and would worry myself crazy until weeks later when no symptoms of any kinds appeared that I thought things are ok.

Eventually I stop the testosterone treatment and rather be low on sexual drive and stop going to the saunas altogether. Wat I gained is peace of mind and of course not worrying abt catching stds.

You're right. But at my age of 25, how could you resist the hormone?

I'll admit I'm one of those who worry more than the average guy. That is why I refrain from visiting saunas, although sometimes the urge gets the better of me. Statistically people tend to have skin (and body fluid) contact with more people in a relatively short time, and thus the odds of catching something goes up. If you go, keep your wits and insist on wearing protection. Get tested regularly for various types of sexually transmitted infections including HIV.

If you don't visit saunas but hook up with several different people each month, your risk level wouldn't be that different. It's about probabilities and numbers. Again, use protection and get tested regularly.

I'll admit I'm one of those who worry more than the average guy. That is why I refrain from visiting saunas, although sometimes the urge gets the better of me. Statistically people tend to have skin (and body fluid) contact with more people in a relatively short time, and thus the odds of catching something goes up. If you go, keep your wits and insist on wearing protection. Get tested regularly for various types of sexually transmitted infections including HIV.

If you don't visit saunas but hook up with several different people each month, your risk level wouldn't be that different. It's about probabilities and numbers. Again, use protection and get tested regularly.

True. Even my friend was only having sex with his bf....he also got std after f him. He got some discharge when urine. The bf fooled around. Nowadays its hard to trust anyone...

Guest Bitten

Let me share with you my personal experience.  Mine was at the swimming pool though.  I was approached by this tall, fit and muscular, tan skinned chinese guy. Oh God, was he gorgeous and manly!  He had such well defined chest and 6 packs.  Beautiful nipples on his amazing broad chest.  He had very black hair which was longer than the usual guy and attractive facial features.  I felt so flattered to be approached by him cos he really look handsome and rough, my kind.  

we went into the cubicle, he sucked for me, and asked me to fuck him which I did not.  HE SUCKED ME for about three minutes max and jerked me off.  Thats it. 

Guess what?  2 days later, my penis had a burning sensation when I pee'ed.  I knew I caught something from that bastard.  I panicked.  I went to see the doctor and was given a jab and oral antibiotics.  The dr suspected it to be gonorrhea cos normally, this STD would be picked up fast and symptoms would normally surface after 2 days.  The doctor said I would be fine after a few days.  Yah, as if!  My cock started to itch like mad!  The cock head was so bloody itchy and inside the cock, was like a million ants crawling all over!  It was a terrible feeling! I couldnt work, walk or sit still.  My cock felt like dropping off from all the pain and discomfort!  I really felt like chopping it off!

I went back to the dr three more times for different antibiotics as Gonorrhea is hard to treat these days as it is getting immuned to antibiotics.  It was the worse experience in my entire life!  I had to take and retake STD tests to ensure that I was clear and also HIV tests 6 months later to ensure he did not pass me anything else.

Whoever that said HIV cannot be passed through blowjobs, you are wrong.  Whatever carries a risk of you getting something, YOU MAY JUST GET IT...like me, only a fucking 3 minute blowjob and I had to suffer like hell for weeks!  Emotionally, I suffered for years.  It is just NOT worth it.  Please take care guys!  All these are bastards out there wanting to infect us cos they were infected by someone else!

Let me share with you my personal experience. Mine was at the swimming pool though. I was approached by this tall, fit and muscular, tan skinned chinese guy. Oh God, was he gorgeous and manly! He had such well defined chest and 6 packs. Beautiful nipples on his amazing broad chest. He had very black hair which was longer than the usual guy and attractive facial features. I felt so flattered to be approached by him cos he really look handsome and rough, my kind.

we went into the cubicle, he sucked for me, and asked me to fuck him which I did not. HE SUCKED ME for about three minutes max and jerked me off. Thats it.

Guess what? 2 days later, my penis had a burning sensation when I pee'ed. I knew I caught something from that bastard. I panicked. I went to see the doctor and was given a jab and oral antibiotics. The dr suspected it to be gonorrhea cos normally, this STD would be picked up fast and symptoms would normally surface after 2 days. The doctor said I would be fine after a few days. Yah, as if! My cock started to itch like mad! The cock head was so bloody itchy and inside the cock, was like a million ants crawling all over! It was a terrible feeling! I couldnt work, walk or sit still. My cock felt like dropping off from all the pain and discomfort! I really felt like chopping it off!

I went back to the dr three more times for different antibiotics as Gonorrhea is hard to treat these days as it is getting immuned to antibiotics. It was the worse experience in my entire life! I had to take and retake STD tests to ensure that I was clear and also HIV tests 6 months later to ensure he did not pass me anything else.

Whoever that said HIV cannot be passed through blowjobs, you are wrong. Whatever carries a risk of you getting something, YOU MAY JUST GET IT...like me, only a fucking 3 minute blowjob and I had to suffer like hell for weeks! Emotionally, I suffered for years. It is just NOT worth it. Please take care guys! All these are bastards out there wanting to infect us cos they were infected by someone else!

Wise words, I will stop it for my future and families. Hope you are all right!

Guest Guest

Let me share with you my personal experience.  Mine was at the swimming pool though.  I was approached by this tall, fit and muscular, tan skinned chinese guy. Oh God, was he gorgeous and manly!  He had such well defined chest and 6 packs.  Beautiful nipples on his amazing broad chest.  He had very black hair which was longer than the usual guy and attractive facial features.  I felt so flattered to be approached by him cos he really look handsome and rough, my kind.  

we went into the cubicle, he sucked for me, and asked me to fuck him which I did not.  HE SUCKED ME for about three minutes max and jerked me off.  Thats it. 

Guess what?  2 days later, my penis had a burning sensation when I pee'ed.  I knew I caught something from that bastard.  I panicked.  I went to see the doctor and was given a jab and oral antibiotics.  The dr suspected it to be gonorrhea cos normally, this STD would be picked up fast and symptoms would normally surface after 2 days.  The doctor said I would be fine after a few days.  Yah, as if!  My cock started to itch like mad!  The cock head was so bloody itchy and inside the cock, was like a million ants crawling all over!  It was a terrible feeling! I couldnt work, walk or sit still.  My cock felt like dropping off from all the pain and discomfort!  I really felt like chopping it off!

I went back to the dr three more times for different antibiotics as Gonorrhea is hard to treat these days as it is getting immuned to antibiotics.  It was the worse experience in my entire life!  I had to take and retake STD tests to ensure that I was clear and also HIV tests 6 months later to ensure he did not pass me anything else.

Whoever that said HIV cannot be passed through blowjobs, you are wrong.  Whatever carries a risk of you getting something, YOU MAY JUST GET IT...like me, only a fucking 3 minute blowjob and I had to suffer like hell for weeks!  Emotionally, I suffered for years.  It is just NOT worth it.  Please take care guys!  All these are bastards out there wanting to infect us cos they were infected by someone else!

thanks for sharing.

i think we all know one can get STD thru bareback blowjobs but when you are sexually aroused, the dick head just take over (really easier said than done for those saying you are disciplined, careful etc)

the best is to really abstain from all forms of sex, but how many of us can do that?

Guest Guest

Will people find it weird it i put on condom before bj in the sauna?

yes its not a common practice at all for gays, most just bb bj.

but i know alot of female pros in geylang only do bj with cap on.

Wise words, I will stop it for my future and families. Hope you are all right!

Hope you can do it....cause the experience lingered on after you embarked on it. Sometimes, your mind and feet will just take you back there unnoticed especially if you first time was so unforgettable with even 3 guys! .... when i first went there, I have one and was guilty like hell and left, guess for someone who went there and have 3....it is truly horny lor. ^_^

Edited by HydroNaut

Guest j.pokkemon

You're so right, it's the hormone... I just couldn't help myself from thinking about sex. I am thinking to go again next month... Just couldn't resist it

I think hormone or not, its all in our minds... I used to crave going to saunas, and I ended up feeling guilt each and every time afterwards...

but gradually I figured I had to focus my attention elsewhere since it does not make any sense to continue doing things that would only bring about short term pleasure, in exchange for a longer-term guilt. even worse is if I get infected with undesirable diseases - afterall, low chance does not imply zero chance...

Guest sexy gay

when i first went there, I have one and was guilty like hell and left, guess for someone who went there and have 3....it is truly horny lor. ^_^

haha you guilty meh? i see you visiting saunas so often :whistle:

Guest pikachu

I think hormone or not, its all in our minds... I used to crave going to saunas, and I ended up feeling guilt each and every time afterwards...

but gradually I figured I had to focus my attention elsewhere since it does not make any sense to continue doing things that would only bring about short term pleasure, in exchange for a longer-term guilt. even worse is if I get infected with undesirable diseases - afterall, low chance does not imply zero chance...

:thumb:  we shared the same thoughts.  Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.