Male HQ

I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)

Guest Troubled

Guest lust for a lifetime

You're right. But at my age of 25, how could you resist the hormone?

I've been 25 before so of course I understand the feeling of the hormones swimming against all ur resolve. Don't equate stopping ur sauna escapades with being celibate. U can make informed and  sound decisions about how u go about ur sexual activities. Multiple sexual partners in dark rooms in one nite in a gay sauna really can harm u for a life time because u know nothing....absolutely nothing...abt these people whom u r having intimate sexual contacts with. None of them have ur welfare in their intentions. It is just for that few moments of lust. Ur orgasm would not even last a minute but the sufferings it bestows can last a life time.

We humans are creatures of habit. If u keep up with all these sauna adventures it will be very difficult to break the habit simply bcos the pleasure seeking part of ur brain eventually over ride ur rational brain.

Guest Guest

Here's my sad story.

My ex is the very drama kind of person, he's a degree grad around your age. He always forbid me to go saunas and we always have drama fights even outside about it.

Before he knew me, he will go online find and do at his place with other people (he's foreigner) once in a few months, he's not high sex type.

So after more than one year we are together, I suddenly got STD, which does happen even with protected sex (but I haven't went sauna for a few months). So I asked him to get tested also just in case, ended up he was the one with HIV.

The problem is that he never showed signs of the HIV initial period of infection. His last contact was more than a year ago also, only once with that guy before he met me (we did contact tracing). I trust him because he is the super monogamous type. His work pass got revoked, his family was very disappointed with him, and he tried to commit suicide here but was unsuccessful.

He went back to his country and one year plus later he committed suicide by jumping off a building. I then went into depression and still cannot forget him even till this day. Really a promising and bright future guy.

Guest Raiden Alpha

A sad story.

Gay liberalisation and business ethnics must not be a unrestrained movement yet in our current age where people hearts/will and modern science have not been sufficiently matured and strengthen to counter of the ills and vices of the world..

No one can help us only we and good sense can help us avert more tragedies from forming.

I always believe mankind are not yet able to handle free will and freedom yet.

Guest wearprotection

beginning of this year, i had fun with a person at cruise club dark maze. It was just a BJ.

2 days later, my penis started to itch and it got worst especially after bath and at night. My cock head was itchy and i endure it for a few days.

finally have the courage to visit a a clinic speciallise in STD and the doctor wasn't sure what was it. He gave me a jab and i was put on antibiotic for a few days. went to take a HIV test 3 months later and was negative.

it is natural to think about sex at our age, i am 25, u have to get used to it and not feeling guilt or upset about it as most people including myself have gone through that.

the occurrence of HIV transmitting thru bj remains very low and impossible unless u have an open sore on ur dick and he has another one in his month

so long as u have protection when doing anal it is completely fine to cruise in Sauna

Now i am back to sauna but is more cautious and careful.

Guest Guest

I always believe mankind are not yet able to handle free will and freedom yet.

Please read Nelson Mandela's 'A Long Walk To Freedom'. In this autobiography, he said: "“For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” His enemies couldn't crush his free will despite imprisoning him for 27 years. All of us want our freedom but often forget about the freedoms of others. It's not that we are not yet able to handle free will and freedom. It's the unwillingness to sacrifice self-interest and using it as a flimsy excuse to live life less than freely that makes u believe the incapability of mankind for freedom. True freedom comes with responsibilities. We are free to go to any sauna of our liking but we can only really enjoy this freedom if we are aware of the responsibilities to ourselves and our partners and the people we just had sex. We can choose to forgo this freedom for sauna sex if we find that we can't cope with the heavy responsibilities associated with it.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Please read Nelson Mandela's 'A Long Walk To Freedom'. In this autobiography, he said: "“For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” His enemies couldn't crush his free will despite imprisoning him for 27 years. All of us want our freedom but often forget about the freedoms of others. It's not that we are not yet able to handle free will and freedom. It's the unwillingness to sacrifice self-interest and using it as a flimsy excuse to live life less than freely that makes u believe the incapability of mankind for freedom. True freedom comes with responsibilities. We are free to go to any sauna of our liking but we can only really enjoy this freedom if we are aware of the responsibilities to ourselves and our partners and the people we just had sex. We can choose to forgo this freedom for sauna sex if we find that we can't cope with the heavy responsibilities associated with it.

The sword cut both way..

I appreciate and respect your life view in this instance. Let us work toward seeing the day of having more critical mass in the world to gain the lessons and responsibilities we need in order to live a free life.

Guest Bitten

beginning of this year, i had fun with a person at cruise club dark maze. It was just a BJ.

2 days later, my penis started to itch and it got worst especially after bath and at night. My cock head was itchy and i endure it for a few days.

finally have the courage to visit a a clinic speciallise in STD and the doctor wasn't sure what was it. He gave me a jab and i was put on antibiotic for a few days. went to take a HIV test 3 months later and was negative.

it is natural to think about sex at our age, i am 25, u have to get used to it and not feeling guilt or upset about it as most people including myself have gone through that.

the occurrence of HIV transmitting thru bj remains very low and impossible unless u have an open sore on ur dick and he has another one in his month

so long as u have protection when doing anal it is completely fine to cruise in Sauna

Oh...as for me, I dont even dare to let anyone suck my cock anymore!  only suck my nipples and i jerk off myself.  Im really terrified by that incident of mine.  The itch on the cock head was so bad and the worse part is the inside of the cock - the entire shaft felt like a million ants were biting the cock all over.  My bladder was also badly affected!  There were alot of poking feel at the bladder area. 

Also, taking the antibiotics is no joke.  I got diarrhoea immediately after.  Thats the side effect of the antibiotics! 

These assholes out there just want to spread to others knowing they themselves got the STD.  Can you imagine that there are also people outside who are HIV positive who are doing exactly the same thing?  Sometimes, I pretend and ask the bottom if I can fuck him raw and he said ok...thereafter, I just leave without doing anything.  Really dangerous! If he allows me to fuck him raw, surely someone else had fucked him raw too and thats a warning that he may be carrying HIV!

Guest Guest

prob is how to tell whether someone has sore in his mouth in a dark sauna setting

Guest responsible guy

prob is how to tell whether someone has sore in his mouth in a dark sauna setting

U can't

In fact u cant even tell if a person has been infected with HIV, cos he may still look young, fit n dashing

It all boils down to being responsible to yourself n others

When i have small cuts or ulcers, i will refrain from sexual activities involving others. If not, i will tell the other person abt my condition, n will only be doing clean fun like dry kissing, nipple licking, caressing, hugging, wanking, rubbing etc.

I went KB once with ulcer in my mouth, n hooked up with a few fit guys, but i told myself no matter how tempting they were, it is not worth taking the risk to engage in activities which involved exchange of body fluids. And after letting these guys know my condition, they pleasantly accepted my reason n we carried on with our clean fun. :D

Guys, pls bear this in mind... THE LONGER AND HEALTHIER U LIVE, THE MORE FUN U CAN HAVE

Guest responsible guy

Personally, i wont have action in the dark area simply becos u really cant see who are hiding in the dark

And these guys may have stayed in the dark area for quite some time n had fun with numerous guys one after another without washing up before having fun with u

As for sauna visit, yes it does increase the probability of contracting STD n HIV, but to be honest, unless u stop having sex, nowadays even STD n HIV can be passed to u by someone u trust n close to :(

Guest PasserBy

My experience:

I do not do anal with others, the risk of infection is high and we know it. So the furthest I would go was raw blowjob with another.

Guess what, I still contacted STD. "Fortunately" it was Chlamydia and more easily treated compared to other diseases. Still, the emotional stress and worries that come with it are terrible, before and after the treatment, not to talk about the embarrassing moments of visit DSC.

Despite that, I am a normal being with sexual desires, I still need to release my urges. Good for those who can abstain from going to saunas, otherwise personally it is a convenient place for me to have quick releases.

Nowadays, I INSIST on putting on a cap if someone wants to blow me, which I truly enjoy. If he is not keen to put it on, then no deal. If I am in the dark maze I will not allow anyone to go below and blow me raw.

I can still enjoy the excitement the sauna brings and walk out of it not feeling worried.

Oh...as for me, I dont even dare to let anyone suck my cock anymore!  only suck my nipples and i jerk off myself.  Im really terrified by that incident of mine.  The itch on the cock head was so bad and the worse part is the inside of the cock - the entire shaft felt like a million ants were biting the cock all over.  My bladder was also badly affected!  There were alot of poking feel at the bladder area. 

Also, taking the antibiotics is no joke.  I got diarrhoea immediately after.  Thats the side effect of the antibiotics! 

These assholes out there just want to spread to others knowing they themselves got the STD.  Can you imagine that there are also people outside who are HIV positive who are doing exactly the same thing?  Sometimes, I pretend and ask the bottom if I can fuck him raw and he said ok...thereafter, I just leave without doing anything.  Really dangerous! If he allows me to fuck him raw, surely someone else had fucked him raw too and thats a warning that he may be carrying HIV!

I'm really sorry for what happened to you. It must have been terrible. I can feel your pain from here, across the computer screen. Yikes!

Guest Guest

THE LONGER AND HEALTHIER U LIVE, THE MORE FUN U CAN HAVE

And the more fun u have , the risk of getting infected with whatever is more.

Damned if u do and damned if u don't. The irony of life.

This is a bit off track but relevant to the subject of picking up microbes/diseases at public saunas even without sex.

Many years ago when I remarked to a friend that I wanted to visit a sauna, he said: "Do you know how dirty saunas are especially the wet floors?"

Now, this friend worked in the hospital laboratory where he did all kinds of tests on everything, and he knew what he was talking about. He said that microbes and bacteria thrive in damp and wet places. He told me that wet floors especially in steam rooms, shower areas etc of public saunas have extremely high concentrations of microbes and bacteria on the floor etc. The microbes can be introduced by the body fluids of infected persons (eg when they cum of the floor) or simply from poor hygiene (eg. Foot related bacteria and fungi).

Then there was another friend who told me he refuses to set foot in jacuzzis in public saunas for a similar reason. He told me to google the subject about jacuzzis being disease traps especially where they are not properly maintained. This is because the temperature of the water in jacuzzis is usually warm, and if the establishment is slack in maintaining the jacuzzi, bacteria will thrive. I googled the subject and true enough, there are many articles on subject, and here's just one of them: http://www.livestrong.com/article/206877-diseases-from-public-jacuzzis/#page=1

Whether you have sex or not, you could be taking away with you on your body unwanted organisms from contact with wet surfaces.

Now, I think many times before I decide to visit a sauna. I just tell myself, why not have a quick wank off and when I'm done, the urge to visit the sauna wanes. Works every time.

Guest responsible guy

And the more fun u have , the risk of getting infected with whatever is more.

Damned if u do and damned if u don't. The irony of life.

Hey, u shdnt lift this phrase out of the context

Guest Jericho

I have been through many occasions where I feel damn guilty after visiting a sauna even though I do not let any mouth or ass near my dick. I like to be naked, enjoy being fondled and like to watch and touch other naked boys but thats it. Yet I am super paranoid and can lose sleep over it. I am usually abit drunk and dats when I get horny and end up in a sauna and after that I mindfuck myself trying to recollect if I stayed as safe as I thought I was. Because I'm super paranoid, I always let my body tell me whether I can go play at a sauna. If i have the slightest cut anywhere on my body, it's no sauna then, no matter how horny i am. i was looking forward to this super long weekend planning at least 2 nites of sauna action and of all things that could happen, I cut my lip with the edge of a spoon while eating! I think it's natures way of ensuring I'm safe and I listen.

I also test a few guys with some dirty chats and then ask them wat did they done during sex...its was when you are horny and you will reveal everything! To my amaze, many done raw things like nobody business.

Here's my sad story.

My ex is the very drama kind of person, he's a degree grad around your age. He always forbid me to go saunas and we always have drama fights even outside about it.

Before he knew me, he will go online find and do at his place with other people (he's foreigner) once in a few months, he's not high sex type.

So after more than one year we are together, I suddenly got STD, which does happen even with protected sex (but I haven't went sauna for a few months). So I asked him to get tested also just in case, ended up he was the one with HIV.

The problem is that he never showed signs of the HIV initial period of infection. His last contact was more than a year ago also, only once with that guy before he met me (we did contact tracing). I trust him because he is the super monogamous type. His work pass got revoked, his family was very disappointed with him, and he tried to commit suicide here but was unsuccessful.

He went back to his country and one year plus later he committed suicide by jumping off a building. I then went into depression and still cannot forget him even till this day. Really a promising and bright future guy.

I hope you don't mind just to tell generally from which country, your ex bF came from, if it is not too painful, for example, say

1) South East ASIA,

2) MIDDLE EAST(All thoses fanatical M countries except Israel (more progressive , the only Middle east country that can be openly gay and can serve army openly),

3) INDIAN SUBCONTINENT WHICH INCLUDES Bangladesh and Pakistan, and Sri Lanka,

4) South America,

5) North America,

6) Africa.

7) Europe (Northern and Western Europe)

8) Eastern Europe including Russia.

9) Australia and New Zealand.

10) Pacific Islanders- Papua, Fiji,

11) China And the Eastern Asians includes HK, Korea , Japan .

I ,can't imagine anyone wanting to commit suicide for lack of medication for long term HIV control in todays context

for example you will be surprised that malaysia being a Religiously majority conuntry  provides free and heavily subsidised HIV medication with no moral judgment, like thailand, also cambodia. So can't be lack of medication.

For countries from 5.7 9. 10 ,11 it will be criminal to not provide medical care to HIV persons, in this day and age, these countries also subsidise HIV medication.

which leaves us with 4) and 8 ) which may face some sort of discrimination if you are HIV positive and may face blackmail and corruption to pay back door money to have access to HIV medication.

Even countries 2) , the richer ones provide lifetime health care free so no question about HIV medication here.

Which leaves us countries 3), 6) and 8) , chaotic , hell hole countries that have medical health care that you may have to bribe health official to get basic health care.

my conclusion is the lack of family acceptance and support is the one that will drive people to suicide more than lack of medical health care.

Having a family that accepts you ot at least being able to close one or two eyes, and not be pressured by fear and shame of other relatives knowing, needing to keep up with the Jones, may give pressure to family to not not accept someone in the family who have made it overseas having to lose the job and go back home empty handed except with the unwanted gift of HIV.

Do pray tell ? please is it any of the 1) to 10) countries , so that we can all discuss and provide solutions , so that the same unwanted suicide will not happen again.

Suicide is painful for the survivors of the suicide, lovers , family , maybe it is abrupt and no closure to it ,

The hormone really took over and I couldn't help myself from thinking about sex... Have you been to such places before?

Yes I have previously; I was pretty active in going to the saunas and getting laid.

I guess, like what others had suggested, if you cannot stop yourself from thinking and engaging in sexual activities, just wank it out in the safety and comfort of your own home. If not, engage your mind in other non-sexual activities. SeannyShortcake is right, prevention is better than cure. So it's better not to go.

The last few times i went to a sauna were about a year ago.

I have to say I have been lucky not to get any STDs from bjs received and given.

Unfortunately, because I would be  in and out of  the steam room for about half an hour or more everytime, I think I contracted athelete's foot from the moist floors.

It's been a year and I still have scaly skin on my foot.  I recently started using antifungal cream and hope it works.

Not a big problem but a good reason for me to avoid the steam rooms or at least wear sandals, if I should go to a sauna again.

• 3 months later...
Guest Flipped

Hi guys, i had protected oral and anal sex with a french guy. The problem is When i put on the condom for him, i noticed its wrong side so i flipped over to correct side instead of using a new one. After that, I blow him with same condom on for 3 min then rubbed lube over his dick with same condom on then insert into me. Do u think there is a HIV risk?

If you want to play, then don't worried yourself sick, if you had done all the necessary precautions.

If you are going to worried to death that you are going to catch HIV then why go ahead an play?

As long as you are sexually active, there will always be a possibility that you might catch something, it could be STDs or it could be HIV or it could even be crabs.

What is done is done. There is no turning back. Like when you just had your examinations, regardless how good or bad you had done, you will only know the results later.  Worrying yourself sick won't help you. If you are worried, go get tested. There are more than just HIV you can get, if you are not careful.

要做就不要怕, 要怕就不要做!

Lets get real....

If you have lust and/or lovemaking in your mind, as long as go naked with another guy in body contact whether condom or not, the chances of getting stds is super high. There is no such thing as being careful or clinical about it....when the "shiokness" overwhelmed you. Die die must cum....esp he is your type of veggy.

It also depend on luck as in russian roulette.

Unfortunately, because I would be  in and out of  the steam room for about half an hour or more everytime, I think I contracted athelete's foot from the moist floors.

It's been a year and I still have scaly skin on my foot.  I recently started using antifungal cream and hope it works.

Not a big problem but a good reason for me to avoid the steam rooms or at least wear sandals, if I should go to a sauna again.

The constantly flowing condensation probably washes away a lot. Most guys here will also walk barefoot in various places other than steam rooms, including pools, beach, common toilet clogs, floors near others at HOME!  Some have less resistance to fungus, so get it when others don't. Is it on both feet? 

I don't see mass complaints from sauna customers here; wonder how common? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Worried
To cut the long story short, had a short encounter overseas with a stranger staying in the same hotel. 

A day after (today) noticed an annoying and itchy sensation inside my testicles and maybe tip of penis. So far no visible rashes/lesions/warts but my balls do look more red than usual. 

Yes:

1) frot - we were both rubbing our cocks and bodies against each other naked

2) he was leaking tons of precum and it was everywhere

3) light kissing on the cheeks

4) I did touch his ass and the space between the ass and balls

5) touched each other's cock and then touching our own

No:

1) Anal/oral sex

2) condoms

3) direct mouth to mouth kissing

4) ejaculation from either 

Any advice on what to do or consult?

if its external itching (on tip of penis) it could be caused by several factors such as yeast infection, allergy to condom / lubricants.

if there is no itching or burning sensation inside ur urethra u shld be fine.

i suggest u to take note for a few more days and if you find that there are pus leaking out or visible bumps, u shld go see a doctor immediately.

but for now dont think so much, it could just be u being paranoid.

Guest Worried

if its external itching (on tip of penis) it could be caused by several factors such as yeast infection, allergy to condom / lubricants.

if there is no itching or burning sensation inside ur urethra u shld be fine.

i suggest u to take note for a few more days and if you find that there are pus leaking out or visible bumps, u shld go see a doctor immediately.

but for now dont think so much, it could just be u being paranoid.

Never experience this before, so I don't think it's paranoid. No more random hookups for me, ever.

I'll wait for a few more days.

Guest la grippe

To cut the long story short, had a short encounter overseas with a stranger staying in the same hotel. 

A day after (today) noticed an annoying and itchy sensation inside my testicles and maybe tip of penis. So far no visible rashes/lesions/warts but my balls do look more red than usual. 

Yes:
1) frot - we were both rubbing our cocks and bodies against each other naked
2) he was leaking tons of precum and it was everywhere
3) light kissing on the cheeks
4) I did touch his ass and the space between the ass and balls
5) touched each other's cock and then touching our own

No:
1) Anal/oral sex
2) condoms
3) direct mouth to mouth kissing
4) ejaculation from either 

Any advice on what to do or consult?

Obviously you have never heard of herpes, it can transmitted via frottage, you can't see symptomless stage, and herpes produce severe flu like symptoms, body aches, headaches, followed by painful itchy blisters that formed at area o f contaact and the painful itchy blisters takes about two weeks to resolve and scab over and heal. The first attack is usually the most severe and debilitating, but the subsequent attacks throughout your life is decreasing severity. Herpes is for life, there is no cure, but oral anti virals like  Zovirax prescribed by doctors taken at the right stage at the beginning at the tingling stage and not the full blown blisters stage seemed able to control the severity and frequncey of attacks.

Herpes flares up like any viral infection when one is undergoing stress and lack of sleep aand rest.

Stay away from overseas casual stranger contact, Herpes though not fatal will keep reminding you of your one lousy sexual encounter with a stranger with no feelings and affection attached

• 2 months later...
Guest GXG12

Three weeks ago, I had a fun with this guy and he fingered me and gave me bj. I didn't kiss him nor did I reciprocate at all. Last week which is two weeks after that encounter, I had tenderness in my ass and it was discomfort whenever I took a dump. About the same time, there were red bump similar to mosquito bite showed up on my face and on my scalp. They were just a red bump. They didn't have pus nor they weren't blister. Now, only outer region stays red and it turns grey towards the center. All red bumps bear the same pattern. I saw my doc the other day and he administerd blood test. The result isn't due until tomorrow. So I'm so anxious to hear what could be the cause. Has anyone ever had similar symptom? Is it STD?

p.s : They are not itchy at all.

Guest Guest

Just wait for the result tomorrow. It's too late to worry anything now. Relax ..... Life still goes on eve if you have std. This is a lesson to learn in life.

Guest GXG12

Sorry guys for my late reply. Anyway, you guys are right. It's not STD and my doc doesn't know what it is either. So, I'm getting her to refer me to dermatologist.

• 7 months later...
Guest Anonymous

I had unprotected oral sex with someone less than 24 hours ago. Now, there is one red spot on the head of my penis. It does not cause pain or itchiness though...am i infected with some kind of std or is it just because of him sucking it?

I had unprotected oral sex with someone less than 24 hours ago. Now, there is one red spot on the head of my penis. It does not cause pain or itchiness though...am i infected with some kind of std or is it just because of him sucking it?

I highly suggest you post a pic here, it may helps greatly to your query.

You might had psoriasis, it's quite common and you don't need to worry much abt it, its not an STD and noninfectious. Maybe you still need to post your D's pic here just to confirm. Try to put Advantan Cream (Methylprednisolone Aceponate 0.1% Cream) every morning, and it will disappear as the time goes (approx 1-2 weeks). I suggest you to go GP, check it, and get prescription, if you're not treating it asap, the red spot might get bigger.   

Edited by duhdoy

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

Guest gone case

Liao...gone case....not curable. Either HIV or STD (herpes or warts).

Guest gone case

Dont play play. Someone sent me his cock pic and asked me to suck him. I told him hey, there's a blister on your cock head. He still dare say the pic was taken a few months back, now he is well.

Good luck

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.